Raped my little sister again

>raped my little sister again
How do I stop.

Attached: 1533368690569.png (415x403, 8K)

Commit suicide.

You don't.

screencap?

What dis ahe think?

Attached: FE89917E-D779-4ED4-BA9C-60319FC80184.jpg (460x287, 46K)

Fake and Gay

Pics or it didn't happen, faggot

How little?

Well....i'll check this at least. Fuckin hell though man. Lol

Crying mostly.

Attached: 1531649150548.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

Real talk, not OP but I have a little step sister (9) that keeps sitting on my lap when we're alone in private and when i got an accidental boner once bc of this SHE USED TO FUCKING BOUNCE ON THE THING AND WOULDN'T STOP EVEN AFTER SHE STARTED TO SWEAT WTF
Is this normal? (btw yeah I told her to stop)

Attached: 1519511688496s.jpg (243x250, 6K)

Young girls are just clue-less, I have a younger sister who use to constantly try to put her face in my crotch. At young ages they just don’t really understand the whole gravity, it’s almost something instinctive without thinking. It may be something inappropriate it may not be, either scenario just make her stop and tell her not to do it anymore

That's what I did, I think she knew what she was doing bc as soon as I told her to stop she started blushing and got embarassed, weird but whatev

Anyone else had this kind of xp, and what did you guys do when that happened?

I don't have the pic but I remember 'dad just raped my little sister again' posts all the time with a wojak who was in the middle of hanging himself.

Attached: 1512861207174.jpg (750x750, 58K)

If you fucks actually had little sisters who were raped by a family member you wouldn't be making joke threads.

When my sister was around 13 I was going through puberty. I was 15 and my sister would pester my sister was a little too close to me growing up. I have felt the urge to have sex with her more than once but I was worried if I did it she would tell on me. I'm 29 now and she's married with a kid so that's all in the past.

Well to be honest we still don't know whether OP is joking or not.
BTW I have this 14 yo sis that I keep wrestling and grope the shit out of her whenever we do so, she doesn't mind/give a shit, so win-win lads

I was molested when I was a kid but that's not even the worst thing that's happened to me

You know that's gonna mess her up down the line, right?

If she was younger I would understand, but at 14 you can't really be considered a kid anymore + we always did this and she seems to enjoy it, otherwise she wouldn't almost always initiate it (half the time I'm just minding my own business before she just shows up and deliberately provoke me)

>WOULDN'T STOP EVEN AFTER SHE STARTED TO SWEAT WTF
greentext that shit nigga

you tell everybody you know

I had sex with my twin sisters when we were like 6

Sell her to me

Attached: 1533330425444.jpg (1200x1200, 276K)

BASED AND REDPILLED!!

How do I deal with a blubbering fat fuck like my father?

I'll spare you the 200 paragraphs to tell you the context but I'll provide a single situation.

He called me to have an "adult discussion" with my mother about my consistent absences. He starts it off how I should control my hours of playing a vidyas which is fucking stupid since I don't really invest a lot of my time in vidyas, my father only witnessed me using my laptop when I'm doing my Thesis reports, so why would he conclude I'm playing games? So I refuted why I do not waste my time of vidya, then he proceeds to REEEEEEEEE at me by raising his voice why I should respect him like a "Father" and I should be acting like the "son". During his reeing at my behaviour, I just sat there quietly looking at his face with no negative intention, just waiting for his impulsiveness to subside so I can continue the discussion, then he calls out on me why I'm giving him the stare of malicious intent. That's the part where I don't want to be on the table anymore because of these idiotic proclamations, so I stay quiet and give lies of my absences and call it a day.

Correct me if I may be wrong, but do "family discussions" imply I have to be quiet and suck up his own perception of my wrongdoings and replace it with his own definition of how I should be? Is that how a family discussion actually is? I don't have a lot of experiences with it since I'm not close with my family, but it seems bizarre to see the entire argument is liquefied just because "I'm ur dad" or I'm ur mum".

Attached: I saw it coming.jpg (641x600, 119K)

Wrong thread you dumbfuck