"If I take off that beanie will you die?"

Attached: pool.jpg (640x419, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-KFzfK94i2I?t=22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

basic memetics
make yourself a meme and embrace it, then enjoy longterm relevance

>"It'd be extremely emasculating"

Attached: mpv-shot0279.png (1280x720, 942K)

A jew wearing a funny hat. Nothing to see there. He's good in most things, but shills jews suspiciously hard.

"You're a centrist guy"

don't chu touch my fuckin beanie mang

Attached: TugWsYt1860SxzUXO51wO0Xsl9sxdT24fhnJN3QxIpc.jpg (640x960, 54K)

i was shocked when i saw him without the hat desu. he looked like a 60 year old asian man

youtu.be/-KFzfK94i2I?t=22

Why do millennials wear toques (beanies) in the summer and indoors. Are they too stupid and lazy to get hot?

>"For you"

Attached: 土方歳三.jpg (528x924, 93K)

>make yourself a meme and embrace it, then enjoy longterm relevance
>mfw the first post is the best post

he was an occupy wall st fag.

I sort of feel bad for him. If I were in his place, I would either go bald or wear a wig.

Earlier balding in general?

Attached: 1494699605357.png (710x602, 380K)

He raged so hard...

>The Redpilling of Tim Pool

Attached: tim pool.jpg (206x245, 11K)

>feel bad
Why? He's a faggot for either not owning up to it and stop wearing that stupid thing or just shaving and getting it over with.

Attached: Ey6pQXK.jpg (1536x2048, 237K)

How do you go from this?

Attached: aw87fehiu.jpg (1559x899, 240K)

To this?

Attached: aw87geisdv.jpg (1565x915, 216K)

So were many of us back in the day.

Lol I guess that’s it just watched the vid
>do you know why I always wear this hat!? It’s so people don’t recognize me in public, I get death threats!
Yeah

Because early baldness makes people look ugly to no fault of their own. I mean, could you imagine looking like

>canada shill thread

What a fucking moron asshole op is.
Canadian shit skin cum eater

Tim is actually slowly secretly redpilling
people.
All his videos are secretly redpilling people on sjw
He does nothing but calls out sjw

This thread and the replies were from antifa shills

I don't know who that is but he looks perfectly normal to me.

They should just accept it like an adult instead of trying to hide it by dressing like a fucking bum for the rest of their lives.

I'd say the same, but man, the beanie does wonders for him, he looks younger even.
He's so bald he looks 60 years.
Maybe you're right and shaving it all off would be an improvement, but the beanie does help to build his "hip laid back journo" image.

HAHAHAHAA good ol Tim "I peed in the swimming" pool.

He can't get over his baldness
What a fag

Attached: IMG_20180512_094836644.jpg (1456x2592, 671K)

>he looks 60 years.

No he doesn't, you child. He looks like a normalfag 30 year old with a bald head. He should shave it and grow a goatee like Kane from Command and Conquer.

Attached: Kain.jpg (1600x900, 98K)

>t. ugly prematurely balding faggot who looks 10 years older than his actual age

I'm one hundred percent convinced that he is already hard redpilled. He just needs to keep up the game so he can play the centrist card. Smart idea too. We need him like that as a gateway drug.

Really, he looks like a slimmer george costanza.
With the beanie I can give him 22/25, without it magically turns into ~35 territory.
Really, from a skater guy, to a washed out officinist.

It's like the fucking cowl of nocturnal. The moment he takes it off he becomes 100% unrecognizable.

Kek

I remember when Millennial Matt ripped it off of his head and he started crying.

Almost certainly, yes. It's hard to imagine he could avoid it, so one of a few things are possible

>He is 100% redpilled and has read the terrain relative to where he is, and has decided playing the centrist is his best move for now

>He has managed to cling to genuine center-left beliefs using unconscious denial of the truth, in the face of all the stories and obvious terrain he himself covers - i.e. he has the redpill in his hand but won't take it out of unconscious fear.

Attached: 21619A90-1C8F-4702-BF7A-4D117A02C598.jpg (1080x1440, 293K)