Is this kid a patriot?

Attached: Untitled.png (732x395, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN
twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. He's a seditious zionist.

Attached: 1522760910313.png (380x714, 203K)

Kid needs a lot of community service and history lessons...and a good ass whipping.

What did he achieve? Genuine question since I don't know the story behind the dozens of threads.

No just stupid kid.

t.shill

Seriously. What did the kid do wrong?

Before the old guy singled him out and moved upto him the kid was one of the more quiet ones of the group and frankly a bit dorky. Frankly, I think the kid just froze there and didn't know what to and might have thought it would be disrespectful if he moved away. It was a bizarre situation and if the kid was older he may have had the confidence to just move away.

Now "grown-up" lefties on twitter have got his name and are talking about doxing him and the school. So tolerant.

>Revealing inner autism at some random Injum with a drum

Definitely autist.

You're a fuckin idiot.

Just a stupid kid.

Why doesnt he have the 56% face? Have we been lied to?

Fuck you bitch. He deserves nothing either way.

Some punk came up to him and tried to intimidate him and he didn't back down.

It is an idea so foreign to you leftists that you just can't process it.

What’d he do?

The Kremlin is desperately trying to make out to be some kind of alt-right hero, but he's really just a pieces of shit wigger.

No, he's just a little shit.

I don't know, why did that "meme" appear immediately after Soros gave extra funding to his shill groups?

How is he stupid?

Nahh he's a fucking tool.
He was just there to try stir up some shit.
All he achieved in this is fucking up his entire future.

Your efforts are pathetic

This. They push everything that works to divide people.

People in this thread will try to defend this entitled spoiled brat because most of this site is composed by people exactly like him. No sense of respect, just being a proud brad. Some people just werent bullied enough during childhood

I need a fuckign rundown (and link to video)

Imagine be so desperate that you would suck this retarded kid cock just so you are not called leftie

Well, my dumb ass will post this in all these horrible threads:

My own pasta atm cuz we all know the truth:

Dude, holy shit. I actually broke down and decided to read MSM articles and watched the video to see their takes.
As many have said before, we are now to the point where being a right winger while smiling, standing and (literally) looking at the opposition is a borderline hate crime.
You notice how the darkie MAGA is laughing in the video and is instantly covered up by a body once the camera turns to him?
The dyke with the nose ring asks
>how old are you?
to the camera person (didnt hear his age when he replied) and she just turns away?
And some MAGA kid in the background says
>is this for real??

All this is is to take away from the march for lifes consistent numbers while never admitting the falling numbers of the womans march.
We all know this but i have to repeat it: they are literally projecting their flaws onto the other side.They want to make this guy the david hogg of the right when he has done nothing wrong.

I mean, a student at OU was expelled to singing a old song about niggers less than a decade ago and now THIS kid is racist?
sorry to spam but as the lefts sez
>this is wrong.

hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN

Attached: 1535866427075.jpg (990x1200, 179K)

Italians have that nose too

Backing down to shitskins is fucking pathetic.
America was built by white men like that kid and given away by fucking cowards.

facebook()com/nicholas.sandmann

>Liberals are turning on Jews
Wait whats happening. Mainstream media and twitter are a bunch of anti Semites

Attached: bnbnbnbmnmbnbmn,mbn,f.png (360x309, 12K)

What even was their purpose? Like what were they actually gonna accomplish by being there?

Sorry /pol but I have to agree. This was just stupid...

>kid mocking people for laughs

Thats beyond patriotic, he should get the medal of honor. LOOK AT HIM, he's the embodiment of patriotism.

llliiiinnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk you inbreds

Remember when Jews had respect? Me either. No one thinks Jews have goodness in their hearts, not even the worst of humanity thinks Jews are decent people. Even Jews know JEWS are shit.

>Zoomers standing around waiting to participate in pro life protest
>Some old guy comes up to you and starts beating a drum in your face and yelling nonsense
>"wtf lol"
>Stare at him half amused and half confused
>guys around you start laughing at the weird guy
>Social media leftymobs and retard blue checkmarks try to dox you to ruin your life saying you came up to him and mobbed around him cause he's a brown person
>Propaganda corporate media churns out white hatred propaganda pieces that the kids harassed him and by the time the facts have a chance to arise they're already the next antiwhite outrage fake news story
twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048

link? What is this?

He works FOR The Patriots. Nice try jew

They are. Thats why they are spamming threats threatening some kid instead of talking about how the dems fell into yet another Trump trap.

These threads are the trap

I know. Theres adults on twitter baying for this kids blood . Unbelievable.

This kid isn't one of the boisterous ones either but the old guy singled him out. At the kids age I think I would have froze if singled out by an elder. Its insane.

Funny how no nation has ever been able to tolerate Jews for an extended period of time. Hey Jews, here's a thought, accept the fact that you are fucking rats and everyone knows it. You'll never be smart or manipulative enough to keep the world from.coming after you. Get over yourselves before you become extinct. Rats.

Kid has total jewface and these threads are spammed nonstop.
Threads are to distract or they're trying to manufacture new controlled oppo e-celeb.

Attached: jew-face-ezra-miller.jpg (1820x2321, 631K)

How lazy are you nigger.

It's a false flag setup. The blood moon is too coincidental of timing for all this shit

nvm thats based lol

LITTLE

JEWISH

FALSE FLAGS

Attached: 152642573568394679.jpg (1882x376, 131K)

Wheres the video where they threw beer cans at the guy

Nothing to search off of, the internet is a gigantic place fren. Especially with youtube hiding videos and shit.

Thank you for your help with the link though, now go eat lead.