Ban assault smiles NOW!

How many more Indians must be smiled at before congress finally reacts?

Attached: assault-smile.jpg (620x349, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LfINf0wayO4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=npX801xLSFY
twitter.com/1791L/status/1086823137407205377?s=19
youtu.be/npX801xLSFY
youtu.be/xBYdxagqUyQ
youtu.be/gdrlxX_6seA
youtu.be/D-_Ah1RzgEc
youtu.be/zlTB7geKaZg
youtu.be/wEPdAbtLA5k
youtu.be/TjqMHrc0f40
youtu.be/_7smBUfFF7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My own pasta atm cuz we all know the truth:

Dude, holy shit. I actually broke down and decided to read MSM articles and watched the video to see their takes.
As many have said before, we are now to the point where being a right winger while smiling, standing and (literally) looking at the opposition is a borderline hate crime.
You notice how the darkie MAGA is laughing in the video and is instantly covered up by a body once the camera turns to him?
The dyke with the nose ring asks
>how old are you?
to the camera person (didnt hear his age when he replied) and she just turns away?
And some MAGA kid in the background says
>is this for real??

All this is is to take away from the march for lifes consistent numbers while never admitting the falling numbers of the womans march.
We all know this but i have to repeat it: they are literally projecting their flaws onto the other side.They want to make this guy the david hogg of the right when he has done nothing wrong.

I mean, a student at OU was expelled to singing a old song about niggers less than a decade ago and now THIS kid is racist?
sorry to spam but as the lefts sez
>this is wrong.

All of them

i just got home and this smug faggot is posted everywhere gimme a quick rundown or post a link

Apparently the media still spotted some credibility in their reserves after the Buzzfeed bullshit and decided to pour lighter fluid on that and have a smoke.

The kid in MAGA hat literally SMILED for like an entire minute at an Indian drumming frantically in front of him
I watched the first seconds of the video before closing it, it's pretty horrific.

Is that it? Nothing else?

Many of the the other MAGA kids were fucking CLAPPING along with the Indian music, absolutely appalling.

A group of Catholic school boys are at the March for Life and are dancing and singing then this old indian comes up to them banging a drum and heyhooing so the boys keep dancing and singing while one just looks at the indian and smiles. The left had a meltdown and doxxed him and are threatening to kill him and the media is running hit pieces against him already. It's utterly fucking insane.

Oh it was menacing. That smile smacks of racism and rape

If these had been leftist kids around right-wing protesters the old man's drum would be broken on the ground or worse.

They stood too close but that is far from the worst disrespect shown these days. We've all seen some shit these past few years.

Kids get heckled while standing for a group photo in DC.
Hecklers are even calling the two black kids from the school "niggers" for being with the group.
They start chanting slogans over the hecklers. Some old Indian is there for indigenous people day and decides to walk up to one of them while banging a drum.
Kid just smiles in return.
Video is taken of only that instant with the claim that the students were surrounding and chanting at the old man.
Media runs wild with the narrative.
Old Indian tells some bullshit about how there once was no need for walls and prisons.
Does the whole tear in eye Indian routine.
Never mind all the tribes once at war with each other.
Other easy to find video backs up the kid's story but the media is too slow, stupid, and unwilling to admit it.
They are getting doxed and threatened.
At least they aren't public figures and can sue the shit out of these media hacks.

We don't need six fucking threads about this, Oz

You could have just commented your shit post instead of making an entire new thread.

Based upside down OP

>They stood too close
They stood where they'd been standing for a while, the guy actually moved in their face.

Hes a kike

Attached: 1516961274876.png (990x1200, 1.63M)

>You could have just commented your shit post instead of making an entire new thread.
You jelly bro

Can I get the link to this? What happened?

SAGE
>Slidethread
SAGE
>Slidethread
SAGE
>Slidethread
SAGE
>Slidethread
SAGE
>Slidethread
SAGE
>Slidethread
SAGE

People are just mad because he has the most punchable little face in the universe, some people deserve to be bullied

Everyone in this thread is delusional if they don't think this smug smile isn't hurting the MAGA brand immensely.

you completely missed the point that they were just there to be an annoying piece of shit

>optics fags still post here
wew

>brand
kys
If your "brand" is so fragile it gets rekt by a smirk, it was never going to go anywhere in the first place

Attached: B6774266-B30F-4CBA-931E-82AF08165AF9.jpg (1242x992, 639K)

Lesson learned: Be lean enough to have a jawline, smile in a leftist's face to trigger national outrage

Attached: maga.jpg (732x648, 114K)

How does it feel that you faggots created enemies with people that probably supported the wall?

It's beyond retardation.

lulz

>supported the wall
>literal far left activist
pick one

>gaslighting this hard.

wewlad.jpg.png.gif

This is stupid there are what like 5 indians left

Based and saved.

His faggot friends are mocking in the background in another angle of this video. Stop defending this retarded little dipshit. He doesn't know the first thing about the titular country embroidered on his hat. Young people, zoomers, whatever, are a lost cause and a mistake.

Coulda told you that

>At least they aren't public figures and can sue the shit out of these media hacks.

This

>young people is not mature

WOAH

Reading Reddit comments really red-pills you.

The amount they hate white people is astounding.

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-205158_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 528K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-205645_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 635K)

White boy was raping the Indian with his eyes!

Attached: 1533628541390.png (473x189, 120K)

THIS HIGHSCHOOLER'S LIFE SHOULD BE RUINED FOREVER FOR SMILING

ETHNIC REPLACEMENT IS ALSO GOOD, YOU GUYS

Attached: Screenshot_20190119-205554_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 641K)

What the fuck is wrong with some people being smug about being more privileged than others?
>why isnt jewish privilege a thing? Or black priviledge?
>if all that white priviledge stuff holds true, blacks should not be able to play basketball because they have a predisposition to be better at it than other races. And jews have to stop using the phrase "chosen people".

Those dirt-worshiping cannibal savages fought wars against America and lost. Every white American ought to be eternally smug about that victory.

Except he's a Vietnam veteran. Lots of Native Americans fought in many wars for America.

The Indian has an online presence. He worked with kids, like a lot. He has pedophile or rape in his background, find it!

How much do you wanna bet he sat behind a radio and did code talking like most those shitskins did while whitey was in the front lines getting shot at?

If he was a combat vet he wouldn't be a crying pussy over kids smiling like a fucking snowflake.

Lots of Southern nationalists fought in wars too, but that doesn't change your position on getting them fired and ostracized for supporting the Confederacy. Indians who want to relitigate the Indian Wars deserve the same treatment.

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU

Attached: how absolutely dare you donald.jpg (576x768, 140K)

I always laugh when I see that. It's like they're bitter clingers who forgot we kicked their ass, they lost all their territory, and now they bum money off of us.

"Our special relationship"

You know he dropped a huge big Mac fart in that chair. God bless Trump.

Makes sense given how Trump is a kiked president, but then again, which Amerimutt president isn't since 1970s?

More like you Israelis are SO SCARED of Americans uniting around a common problem that you need to continuously do this D&C bullshit.

Attached: 1533282702616.png (733x1082, 615K)

>Trump is a kiked president
Indeed he is.

And speaking of, I'm sure it's simply cohencidence this media shitstorm about how Trump supporters hate immigrants is drowning out all talk of how Trump offered to extend DACA and welcome immigrants.

Attached: Schumer - Der Jude.jpg (702x960, 118K)

dat big PHAT NOSE....almost as big as the BIG PHAT HAIRY TESTICLE YOU THINK YOU ARE FLOATING IN SPACE UPON
youtu.be/LfINf0wayO4

Attached: pol Politically Incorrect Page 2 4chan.jpg (958x267, 115K)

It's over, maga is finished.

The left is unironically winning the culture war.

Please no more blanket statements about Indians, you’re making me sick.

>left is unironically winning the culture war.

keep looking at that shiny object in front of you
just stay right there...oh yeah you won the prize....collect it...it's right in front of you...here it comes....
left is unironically winning the culture war.

Attached: 7d684079-624a-4bd5-bd76-09eab963087e.gif (250x173, 1.22M)

These threads about the jew kid just won't fucking stop.

Mods deleted that thread too. They don't like the threads claiming it's a manufactured controversy, and the kid is obviously jewish.

Attached: pol-knows.png (1416x966, 500K)

What does she have to say about all of this?

Attached: 16DEB7ED-A910-41DF-A594-250BDAE28DE5.jpg (2048x1367, 277K)

How cool would it have been if the kid pulled out an air horn?

FUCK INJUNIES

Attached: injunnie.jpg (1050x858, 165K)

I could actually see (((them))) outlawing smiling within my lifetime as it's a form of showing independent thought. Humor is possibly the most subjective thing in the world, and we see the state of comedy nowadays.

Attached: Danson-Goldberg_610.jpg (610x458, 256K)

The smiles of right-wing hate!

ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SMILES!

Why is that gook harassing the indigenous marchers with is shitty beats and off key yoedeling?

Attached: wagon train mark maggiori.png (1000x1003, 1.88M)

He has such a punchable face

>proof or you unironically believe every greentext you read

HE SAT IN WINSTON CHURHILLS CHAIR HOW DARE HE

OI, THIS WHITE SUPREMACIST ISLAMOPHOBE JUST QUOTED WINSTON CHURCHILL HOW DARE HE ARREST 'IM

Apparently some pedo faggot with a "redneck" fetish catfished him months ago and now the commies are spreading CP like fucking morons.

You mean they decided to pull the old "Mexican Gasoline farmer"

woah they are fuming

>meanwhile Canadian army stares at natives like that and no one bats an eye.

Attached: oka.jpg (1000x300, 109K)

>Standing and smiling is annoying

wut

Don't try this hard

Where is the video??

All these kids look fucking retarded. Cringe af.

Top kek. Well done OP.
Thank God it wasn't a squaw. Because smiling at her would literally be rape.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=npX801xLSFY

Based

Attached: 1485062665444.png (764x706, 24K)

"We won grandpa!" Won what, asshole?

I wonder how long Tucker is going to have these kids on his show. After this and the buzzfeed shit, how can anyone take the media seriously anymore?
twitter.com/1791L/status/1086823137407205377?s=19

It'd have been great if someone hauled out a Union Army battle drum and stood next to him.

Someone please make assault smiles a meme please

This proves laughing at their faces is a deadly weapon.

BRAAAAAPP

Attached: 1542540930601.jpg (316x400, 18K)

Attached: 1533523318828.jpg (536x619, 407K)

64 year old native vet?

LARPer at best. At 64 he would have been post-Vietnam when military standards were in the gutter. He served in a peacetime Army probably in fucking Germany....

IDGAF

Attached: 1508046304112.gif (456x522, 647K)

youtu.be/npX801xLSFY

Hes 64...earlier he could serve was 1974ish maybe 73. the was was essentially done then. He probably was stationed in germany or clean up duty in Nam.

Notice how they dont call him a combat vet? My uncle was a Nam "vet", he was an airforce reservist in 1975 and never even went to drill...

Attached: 1535288340935.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

post it to twitter

Only thing i want to know is, who are you all trying to convince but yourself?
You all wouldn't care if the kid was mocking him one way or another.
you all know what he was doing and you all would have done the same.
So what's the point of going further to play the victim to each other? When you already consider yourself the victim?

What the kid did was based to you anyways.

He was a vietnam war vet, that song was for the dead, you fucking hypocrites

HOLY SHIT, A JEW SMILE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

i doubt he did shit. At 64 he is waaaaay too young to have seen any real combat. The war ended in 75 but the fighting was largely done by 71ish

The media covers up the real political victims.

Kid gets a drink thrown in his face by an adult for wearing Trump hat:
youtu.be/xBYdxagqUyQ

Crowd attacks a homeless women for protecting trumps star:
youtu.be/gdrlxX_6seA

Kid gets beat up at school for supporting Trump:
youtu.be/D-_Ah1RzgEc

Black man gets harrased at Starbucks for Trump hat:
youtu.be/zlTB7geKaZg

Kid gets kicked out of restaurant:
youtu.be/wEPdAbtLA5k

Trump supporter gets punched in the face for MAGA hat:
youtu.be/TjqMHrc0f40

Man gets kicked off plane:
youtu.be/_7smBUfFF7k

youtu.be/npX801xLSFY

In this angle, he is shown as more respectful and disarming.

The MSM wants to get the kid in the Trump hat though.

Attached: smirk.jpg (743x438, 361K)

Good work based leaf. I will save your post and be referring to these incidents when the need arises.

They are fucking teenagers, what a big deal.

HOW DARE HE LOOK AT THAT POOR INDIAN WITH HIS RACIST CIS WHITE MALE EYEBALLS. DOES HE NOT KNOW HIS WHITE MALE EYEBALLS HAVE WHITE MALE EYEBALL PRIVILEGE?