CONFIRMED!!! JEWS ARE FALSE FLAGGING AND SETTING A NARRATIVE!

Attached: 1529512381655.png (990x1200, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN
youtu.be/LqAjbb2H-WM
youtu.be/9wxv_DAkK_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the big fucking deal about this faggot.

ITS A PSY OP AND THE MEDIA IS SETTING THE NARRATIVE

They are scared of Americans uniting around a common cause.

Attached: 1533284960644.png (1280x557, 802K)

Attached: IMG_8002.jpg (700x700, 120K)

BUMP

kid is literally special needs. they are exploiting handicapped kids

Yup. Zionists are disgusting.

that pic on the right is cropped/zoomed in... that shit could be any protest in the past 2 yrs...

how is this legal? they’re KIDS. the left is truly dangerous and out of control. if authorities don’t step in and stop this type of shit they’re continually pulling we will be forced to.

Attached: 1536479180507.png (297x457, 126K)

Attached: 1520742395524.png (728x527, 668K)

i really hope the libs start targeting younger kids, normal people will DEFINITELY approve of this

how is doxxing any different from stalking? something extremely creepy about hundreds of thousands of grown adults hunting down a group of literal children.

Its not a "false flag" its just a retarded teenager like all of the userbase of this website who watched too much ben shapiro videos and turned into a smug piece of trash. It doesnt take much thinking. Its just bad parenting + too much internet = this shit

So what? He did everything right, niggers were calling them school shooters and crackers and that Indian faggot walked up to them trying to provoke them most likely on media orders.

>how is doxxing any different from stalking? something extremely creepy about hundreds of thousands of grown adults hunting down a group of literal children.
Something really disgusting about zionist kikes using mentally handicapped jews in psy ops to fulfill an agenda they're trying to push.

I wish I was powerful enough to get people to keep making threads.
Im not, but we all know why they keep making them.

My own pasta atm cuz we all know the truth:

Dude, holy shit. I actually broke down and decided to read MSM articles and watched the video to see their takes.
As many have said before, we are now to the point where being a right winger while smiling, standing and (literally) looking at the opposition is a borderline hate crime.
You notice how the darkie MAGA is laughing in the video and is instantly covered up by a body once the camera turns to him?
The dyke with the nose ring asks
>how old are you?
to the camera person (didnt hear his age when he replied) and she just turns away?
And some MAGA kid in the background says
>is this for real??

All this is is to take away from the march for lifes consistent numbers while never admitting the falling numbers of the womans march.
We all know this but i have to repeat it: they are literally projecting their flaws onto the other side.They want to make this guy the david hogg of the right when he has done nothing wrong.

I mean, a student at OU was expelled to singing a old song about niggers less than a decade ago and now THIS kid is racist?
sorry to spam but as the lefts sez
>this is wrong.

Attached: 1533568940850.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

>Catholic school
>jews
>psyop

You people are schizophrenic.

kids shouldn't be involved in politics at all. this kid has no idea what he's got himself into. leftist will ruin his life

This is what I was thinking. Let's see if we can get the the MSM to mention them by names. I don't think that's legal.
What's twitter's TOS regarding this?
I think some messages from concerned users asking as to why this is being allowed is in order.

You know...Just like how the Media loves to attack the Catholic church but never mentions ANYTHING about Jewish pedophilia in synagogues and instead COVERS IT UP AND PROTECTS THEM.

Attached: 1540473000922.png (1421x1132, 297K)

Was a cute shots

Attached: ff_74.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

He stood in front of a proud Native American elder with a shit-eating grin

Unchecked

>liberals constantly harass conservatives at rallies
>literally dozens of videos of them getting outnumbered and harassed/assaulted, especially elderly vets
>one kid stands smug in front of an injun and it's a huge outrage
>kid is prob a false flag jew to drive more people away from MAGA

fuck off retarded boomer

Clearly, he's Semetic.

Attached: 1546055371570.png (448x538, 75K)

MISTER (((SANDMANN))),
BRING ME A DREAM
>OYOYOYOY
A SHOAH STORY,
NO MUTT EVER SEEN
>OYOYOYOY
A WHINY STORY
OF TRUMP GNAZIES
MAKE CNNN AND BUZZFEED SPREAD IT
LIKE A DEASEASE

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks. In the first video, he boasts of “conflict engagement in the lines of Trump rallies,” takes credit for the violence that canceled a Trump rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago, admits he has paid “mentally ill” people to start trouble and says there's a “Pony Express” that keeps Democratic operatives in touch, regardless of whether they work for super PACs or the campaigns not permitted to coordinate with super PACs.

A conservative literally drove his car into like 20 libs you delusional faggot

>A conservative literally drove his car into like 20 libs you delusional faggot
James Fields, another mentally handicapped Jew, didn't do anything. His mother's last name is Bloom.

Attached: 1545512762225.png (1386x602, 448K)

wait, so he has a German/Jewish name, therefore this is all a psyop?

This is why I'm not a white nationalist, because you are fucking stupid and deserve to be milked like a cow

Attached: 1520764804082.jpg (1200x850, 193K)

Attached: 1523162454863.jpg (1386x1564, 535K)

That was one guy acting alone.
If that was going on all afternoon you may have a point.

NO. THAT WAS A FALSE FLAG BY MOSSAD

Attached: 1538754637783.jpg (1697x2557, 906K)

buffalo smarter then pol

Attached: buffalo.jpg (1200x630, 208K)

How can you tell that it's a Jew? I don't see any horns.

literally fuck off

That's not a different car you dumb faggot bastard.

You kikes are SEETHING right now.

Attached: 1543424777782.png (1034x420, 239K)

Prove I'm wrong jewboy

Big if true

clever fucker
10/10

Another dude who was filmed in that video was wearing fake glasses and a fake moustache.

Attached: 1533410561806.png (324x339, 152K)

Overweight people can still die when getting hit by a car. This is nothing.

Preach the truth OP

Attached: 1534801844105.gif (640x359, 3.62M)

united in muttdom eh mystery meats?
but seriously god speed new worlders.

True if big

Notice the red outlining on the hood.

Holy shit

Attached: 1547939558908.png (1859x269, 332K)

and libs killed hundreds of millions of kids while genociding white people by importing more minorities at unstable rates

I think the death tolls are vastly different here bud

Check this one out

Attached: 15262357365845797650680.jpg (1072x477, 140K)

youtu.be/LqAjbb2H-WM

bump.

Attached: 1527474606849.png (2494x664, 720K)

Notice the sunlight and his red shirt.

crash hood has 2 stripe pattern with og paint thin line in middle, posing pic has one solid thick stripe no split at all.

Oh shit here they come. The goyim know so the threads got to go

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Q+wMVpfV) 01/19/19(Sat)18:30:23 No.200374

thats a chrome pinstripe, its reflecting his red shirt in the second photo

i accept that jews are behind a lot of things in western countries, but every time you guys blame the jews with no proof it makes me realize i made the right choice leaving this shit hole a while back.

>false flag
If true this may be the most inconsequential false flag of all time. What's next, they gonna false flag tater tots into school lunches for tuesdays only

Nice of you to join Mossad.

Attached: 1543139688338.png (805x1174, 487K)

These shitty threads keep getting bumped until you point out that kid is a JEW and this story is trying to generate a new "good goy white e-celeb" to le alternate right and a new "ebil white man" for liberal retards to attack. Kid is a total jewface and being spread like wildfire for no other good reason.

We see this and we know, you fucking shills.

Attached: jew-ezra-miller.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Hey that sign in the back looks familiar

Yeah it's a zionist kike. They're trying to set the stage for a false flag to see if they can start a race war.

Ok :)

>we
>we
Hey Rabbi you're so shit at false flags these days.

>questioning why anyone would spend resources on a "false flag" of a kid smiling at an injun beating a drum
>this will be out of people's minds in literally 3 days
>must be Mossad
Kek, fucking brainlets. This is why no one takes you seriously.

Media can't cover Right to Live march because Americans are overwhelmingly anti-abortion. So they are gonna detach this kid from March For Life and try to fry this one kid.

He was cute little boy

Attached: ff.jpg (750x892, 181K)

I don’t get it. Is he a verified Jew?

This is exactly why you need to wear a mask at these type of events.

so wheres the proof the jews are behind a retarded white kid wearing a maga hat giving a shit eating grin in front of Indians

>protesters confront you
>stand there and smile
>WOW RACIST

why all nazi zoomer have physical problems?

Can't you tell how this serves the zionists interests? Iran is *literally* seething right now because of this incident

Reminder this controversy was manufactured by the media in order to distract from the Buzzfeed debacle.

The proof is the fact you retarded kikes are here right now pretending like this is an organic event that took place meanwhile shills were ready to spam 50 threads and it's the only thing the media is focusing on.

Attached: 1545267103859.png (645x729, 62K)

white people MUST invade iran to make up for the original sin of colonialism!

Attached: 1547594650174.gif (429x592, 2.4M)

Wait, I'm a shill because I point out this false flag? Did you even read? Can you? I shouldn't expect anything from a mass quoting, Ezra Miller poster.

>he doesnt agree with Jow Forums
>must be a kike shill
can you really not see how much of a retard you are?

Attached: 1547534099958.jpg (247x204, 9K)

MR. SANDMANN
BRING ME A MEME
MAKE IT THE DANKEST
THAT I'VE EVER SEEN

feigning ignorance is worse than not posting at all.

Attached: 1529123755858.png (1060x540, 487K)

Pure Bavarian stock.

lesson learnt, next time don't stand their passively and do nothing, instead beat the fuck out of them and destroy all video footage.

take notes for all future dealings with antifa. they won't even let you *stand there* without doxxing and harassment. so you might as well start wailing on them with baseball bats. you're gonna get doxxed anyway.

Every time.

Whose the kids parents?

>lesson learnt, next time don't stand their passively and do nothing, instead beat the fuck out of them and destroy all video footage.
>
>take notes for all future dealings with antifa. they won't even let you *stand there* without doxxing and harassment. so you might as well start wailing on them with baseball bats. you're gonna get doxxed anyway.
Thanks for telling everyone what you're planning for the next false flag.

fuck off, divisive kike.

And they're fine with attacking the wrong person

Attached: IMG_2349.png (1524x1760, 408K)

youtu.be/9wxv_DAkK_w

The current crop of jewish e-celebs influence is drying up, and they need new one for cuck right wingers to follow, and the left to pretend to hate. Shills need an army of Ben Shapiros and Cernoviches to tell the alt-lite right that good goys die for isreal. We are entering a time where the brown left hates israel, and the right is no longer cucked under zionist Christianity. America is fed up with and pulling out of israels wars. They are scared and looking for a new channel of controlled opposition to keep "left vs right" alive and distracted from the endless zionist wars.

People can see this for what it is before it can get off the ground.

Attached: jewface-sample.jpg (1820x2321, 631K)

To play devils advocate.

The photo on the right is old looking at Fielding and the red could be reflection of his red shirt and he could have had stripes added later on considering how skinny he is in that photo it must have been a while ago.