How fucked am I if I took a few hits of weed and have a drug test 6 days after it...

how fucked am I if I took a few hits of weed and have a drug test 6 days after it? being completely clean before the few hits

everything I read online says it takes 2 days to be out but those studies were with really weak crappy weed. I looked through forums for hours and people were saying they passed in 4 days and it took 3-5 days and stuff like that but i've read it can take longer.

i've been jogging and sweatning non stop chugging water and sitting in a steam room to sweat it out and i've been taking mega pisses non stop even drinking so much water I wake up in my sleep and piss like 3-4 times.

I have a detox drink or some certo but im afraid to try it and have my piss come up some weird color or backfire or some shit. am I fucked?

for reference one time I smoked 4-5 joints of really good weed in 2 days and took a drug test a week later and I passed it but I pissed like fucking crazy before the test and I chugged a ton more water so I could piss for the test and my piss was basically water. I had like 5 hits or so

Attached: 1453088807895.png (238x212, 5K)

Not sure what you are so anxious about, everything is pointing to the fact that it's going to be okay and you're doing enough. Drinking water with magnesium as well helps.

im on probation and I hear other shit but I think I should be fine I just hate chance

Creatine, exercise, gallon of water a day for until the test. Take one of those cleanses at the head shop the day before. The creatine will make you retain water and flush fluids through your system, and exercise is your out for when they ask why you're pissing water.

I live in a shitty area with no headshops or anything but they dont seem to mind when my piss is as clear as water I just tell them I drank a bunch of water before I came to make sure I could pee without sitting around

honestly if they just made me retest next week or something because my piss is completely clear id be safe anyway

get diuretics

so like coffee and caffeine right? ive been drinking a lot of monster the last couple of days

idk why but im like able to drink gallons of water easy as fuck and ive been pissing like crazy every day

Daily smoker here. Buy Quick fix or some other synthetic urine brand that seems credible ASAP. I’m not shilling, that shit’s saved my life and worked for 2 drug tests.

I wish I had the option but I dont have time for shipping and they stand behind me when I do it so i'd have to sneak it in a bottle of vizine and pray or buy a whizzinator which is like 300 dollars

no, like Furosemide and stuff. helps you piss every 10 mins
don't fall for this meme, all they do is dilute your piss. i.e. the same shit you're already doing

no hes not talking about a detox he means actual fake urine you bring in a bottle warm

oh well idk about that
safer to just piss into oblivion

6 days is plenty if it was your only time smoking in a while.

I smoked a blunt two weeks before my drug test and I passed.

Also OP don't chug a ton of water the day of the test. Had a buddy that did that and his piss was clear as fuck and they said he'd have to retest.

yeah but if I have to retest im good cause then ill deffo be clean but I gave them completely clear piss before and they just said its a lack of creatine in the piss and I told them its because I chugged water in the lobby so I could pee

I read some places online saying it takes 1-6 days but some places say 5-7 or 5-8 thats why im sketched. like I said I smoked way more and passed in 7 days tho but my piss was literally just pure water

also there was a test done on erowid where someone smoked 2 bowls and kept testing themselves after and they were clean at day 2 but it doesn't say if the weed was shit or not

If they believed you about chugging water in the lobby they are idiots.

On another note, more than one doctor has told me if your pee is yellow then you are not drinking enough water.

no its completely true I wasn't lying. my friend told me thats what he does he goes in having to pee so you dont have to sit there for a half hour chugging water waiting to piss in a lobby so I did that I was clean then and trying to dilute

I dont see how they can hit you for having clear piss I mean you have to use their water fountain to piss if you dont have to already

You're fucking retarded op

I know...

lots of water
lots of pissing
lots of sweating
Sauna can knock a day off
Eating healthy
8hrs of sleep (no more or less)

Just buy fake pee at the smoke shop....