Why is so bad about this whole thing, exactly?

Why is so bad about this whole thing, exactly?
It's been a while I hadn't seen libs to focused on destroying something, threatening and encouraging doxing and physical assault, but watching the video I fail to see what's the issue. The kids does nothing. He just smiles and stares the native american.
Is there another video or fact that I do not know?

twitter.com/slpng_giants/status/1086816444669513729

Attached: sl_g.png (706x675, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1086818056523968513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*what is so bad

They're mocking the Native American man's culture with their chants, his smug look just adds to it.

Attached: 2EA28C13-89F9-45D7-A8A4-743C209BC606.jpg (720x544, 75K)

STOP SHILLING THIS KIKE

Attached: 1532807646854.png (2431x1170, 502K)

nothing this wouldn't be a blip on anyone's radars unless it was all coordinated by the jews

the kid is jewish, the background characters are jewish, the twitterers outraged are jewish, the native american is jewish, the maga hats are jewish, the msm popularizing this story is jewish

it's jews all the way down, prove me wrong

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1086818056523968513

They told the white kids that they have to go back. hahah

>its nothing

Its harrassment

Attached: 962d792apgb21.jpg (3859x3079, 1.27M)

It's their school fight song you dipshit shill faggot, kill yourself

>having a smug look means you should have your life ruined
Ah, the eternal kike.

they went more unhinged after the buzzfeed article and looked for something to vent on

>Just stood there
>Baby Hitler

This has to explain it, the shill level for this kid who literally did nothing at all is confusing tbqh

I just think the kid looks like a retard. I don't need another reason to laugh at him.

Attached: 1547952309428.jpg (563x719, 63K)

WHats bad is this white kid doesn't give a fuck about being name called so that makes him POWERFUL.

When libs freakout over this and try and dox him and call him a bigot that means they are POWERLESS.

Why do you think Trumo is so powerful? Because he doesn't give a fuck what the left says about him.

The only reason the left has any power is because stupid white people on the right say things like "How is that racist?" Well.....so what if it is???

Does lightning strike you down or something if someone calls you a racist? NOPE.

The left is trying to silence us into extinction. It has nothing to do with "equality" and has everything to do with getting us to shut up more and more, give up more and more, and submit more and more until our eventual exintction.

Like the great Thomas Sowell says, "The word racism is like ketchup, you can put it on practically anything - and demanding evidence makes you a racist."

So doesn't matter if you kill 10 black people like dylan roof....or say something harmless like black chicks have big butts. THEY ARE BOTH under the umbrella of racism, hence evil and can be rationalized by minorities to get rid of us.

The problem isn't niggers and spics and white liberals calling us racist, the problem is white people on the right actually caring and trying to dispute it. If you dont care that they call you names you take their power away.

Soon enough, and you already hear it on some precincts on the left....just being white will mean you are racist.

I literally thought this was a picture of obama before enlarging it.

>be outraged Privileged white skins the red man did nothing wrong death to whites

Attached: C499EEE7-706A-429D-9D3E-363C137FFA05.jpg (2048x1367, 277K)

Attached: 1532123809830.png (1416x966, 500K)

The amount of anti white comments on the youtube video with 1 mil views is truly fucked up. The NPC meme is fucking real. These people will literally eat up anything the mainstream media shit onto their plate without taking 10 minutes to actually look into what really happened.

Attached: 4f3f2fe754d0e70dfde897497415065fc7506a7c8fcf136afc472d2e0bfafd11.jpg (1566x1188, 201K)

fixd

Attached: 50s support group.png (2973x1425, 2.45M)

I'd fuck her.

white is might

Attached: Adolf and friends.jpg (3696x2645, 2.02M)

You faggots are racist on here 24/7. So fucking hypocritical it’s down right retarded.

this wasnt one-sided, though
I mean there are videos of them telling whites to go back to europe

>Jow Forums is one person

they are blowing up because they need to fill the void that the buzzfeed failure left in their leftist hearts

>pol is one person
k

this is natural
people always tend to act in the interests of their own race/ethnicity, tribalism 101

user it’s just blackpilling, they’re going on rants over twitter about how young white men are all evil now too. Fuck you guys, I thought it was all just a meme but everything that you say ends up being real. Why are things this bad. I know for a fact I’m gonna be asked about this and they’re gonna flip their shit at me when I tell them it’s BS. I wanna die Jow Forums.

>all minorities are one person
Nice mental gymnastics

kek

did i say that

> smugfag wearing MAGA hat goes to March For Life protest in DC
> surrounded by incel MAGA hat wearing faggots all day
> really feeling the vibe
> see Injuns beating drum
> they see me
> we meet
> I smile in their face and he beats drum in my face
> cameras get really good shots of me with smugfag look on face
> new senior portrait
> doxed by internet
> life over

Your mad about anti white comments on YouTube but frequent this site that is nothing but racism. It’s a two way street.

Shut the fuck up Japan you asians don't like mixed kids and kill them

Racist isn't a real word, dummy. We, or at least I, discuss truth here, with no taboos.

Do you know the definition of context?

So is your bunghole

>let me sing you the song of my people
HEYEYEYEYE
*THUMP*
HOHOHOHO
*THUMP*
HEYEYEYEY
*THUMP*
Give me more big dogs and fire water white man.
HEYEYEYEYEYEY
*THUMP*

Attached: 74a1435e43b2c676ded8439e8515a2a67b07b4ad311ff4d467dd9a9c3aebd733.jpg (1000x750, 486K)

I am not mad about people being anti-white. So what? Everyone has a right to be a dick. I dislike that the mainstream is so hypocritical about their preachy bullshit.

>faggot
Why the homophobia though?

No i dont thats a word ive never seen before what does it mean

I don`t really disagree but let`s be honest all races are like that.
White libs are the anomaly

Attached: trib_4.jpg (576x288, 33K)

What fucking context? The only thing they have shown is a kid smiling.

Liberals are fascists. They need something to vilify and something to be angry at. They are truly unhappy people.

The point is most of content on here is white power, white ethno state and anti color anything. Which is what your entitled too. But it’s like crying babies when it’s the other way around. Hypocritical

WRONG.

Black Israelites were on the corner. They started mocking the kids doing their usual 'white bois are going be our slaves' bullshit the kids started shouting build the wall at them. Chief Cant Mind My Own Business overheard and got triggered and went over to 'break it up'. Thats from his own words he refers to the dindu-ites as african americans theres an interview with him

It's a Chad!

It's probably the kid's smugness that is really bothering them. Only leftists are allowed to be that smug. He just oozes toxic masculinity, the patriarchy, white privilege, and white supremacy. That shit eating grin has triggered millions.

So baby Hitler when he was in his Rothschild paid for apartment as a bastard child? A bunch of low IQ uneducated niggers, hoaxes, anti white non human trash gather around a jew in a hoax stunt

For you it’s rational thought going through one ear and out the other