OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Jow Forums HAS BEEN COMPROMISED

Attached: 364CE287-9847-4D94-AC61-97BF0B5272BC.png (1416x966, 500K)

Saddle up boys we got work to do.

Attached: 1520344165159.png (2431x1170, 502K)

OP didn't even get the best part of all the bots

Attached: 1544543112496.png (974x1185, 266K)

bump.

Bump

Attached: 1547051948711.png (805x1174, 487K)

Damn. The meme war has only just begun...

BUMPED BOI

>the kikes put a kid there that literally says nothing and just smiles
>this is a psyop they purposely put a kid there to do this
Kikes aren't known for subtlety, if he was a plant he would been obnoxiously antagonist to the guy in his face

Attached: 1547954187711m.jpg (1024x503, 44K)

>Kikes aren't known for subtlety, if he was a plant he would been obnoxiously antagonist to the guy in his face
You aren't the authority here kike. Fuck off back to another thread that's a little bit more your speed. You're too low IQ to shill in this thread.

Goddddamnit. I hate those pricks so much, they will work their whole lives to undermine something wholesome and good. Fuck the Syangogue of Satan.

They are SO SCARED of Americans uniting against Israel.

Attached: 1536336773198.png (1280x557, 802K)

>guy literally standing and smiling is a plant

Yeah you know why? Because this isn't something newsworthy that requires 50 threads and total MSM coverage over. You people shill so hard you destroy your own operation.

it's being smeared on Jow Forums in time for MLK day but it hasn't been sticking

Your thread fucking sucked, what you wrote in the OP was retarded, stop spamming these threads. You should be banned, you couldn't produce a hot take on this non-story if your life fucking depended on it.

>it hasn't been sticking
Because people are sick of this bullshit. Americans want to see some fuckign JUSTICE against these corrupt groups, companies, NGOs, politicians, bankers, and so on.

>Your thread fucking sucked, what you wrote in the OP was retarded, stop spamming these threads. You should be banned, you couldn't produce a hot take on this non-story if your life fucking depended on it.
Nah you're just another cowardly zionist shill. How come you zionist faggots can't just do your battles out in the open? Because the reality is that you're weak/

based schizo retard poster

Really don't know who's side to be on the ones who are protecting this kid or the ones who are claiming this is another scheme.

>schizo

Attached: 1543002601116.png (1465x1119, 257K)

All hands on poop deck

>Breaks global rule #4 by doxxing the kid
>Also breaks global rules 2, 3, 6, and 10
>MOSSAD FLASE FLAG KIKE SHILLS OMG FUCK JANNIES
>Breaks global rule 8 by posting this thread
>Will break global rule 9 after jannies rightfully nuke this
Heh.

By the way, the kiddo is white and he did nothing wrong by standing there smiling. Fuck off back to leftypol faggot.

>breaks all the rules
>AND HES WHITE YOU BETTER GET IT RIGHT!
Man you kikes are on suicide watch tonight.

Jow Forums------->

>SHUT IT DOWN
Man you fucking zionists truly are the most cowardice people alive.

Also I’m pretty sure one was following me around at the book store. You faggots can kiss my ass I’m not going for any of your fucking tricks. Crazy broad was speaking Yiddish I think. It’s okay because I will meet them on the 6th dimension prepares for spiritual warfare. An army of Buddhist monks and Jesus Christ himself are on my side. Go ask Padmasambhava, he knows. Their heresy against life itself cannot stand.

HAHAHA LOOK AT THIS ONE
RULES HAAHAHA

>Jow Forums HAS BEEN COMPROMISED
For a long time now.