2018: Democrats offered $25 billion for the wall in return for DACA protection and Trump turned it down

>2018: Democrats offered $25 billion for the wall in return for DACA protection and Trump turned it down
>2019: Trump offers DACA protection for $5 billion

Attached: 1547587373997.jpg (448x508, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00035
hotair.com/archives/2018/01/24/cornyn-schumer-offered-25-billion-wall-funding/
congress.gov/crec/2018/02/14/CREC-2018-02-14-pt1-PgS930-5.pdf
gao.gov/assets/680/675709.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

X

Commiefornia here.

It appears that your gov't isn't configured properly. Have you tried turning it on and off again?

They tried that in 1861. It failed miserably.

Maybe we just delete the SystemDirtyJews folder

The fart of the deal.

Is that true?

God conservatives are so stupid. Many of them are shrieking that this deal is terrible, etc.

Eventually the Democrats are going to control the House, Senate and White House and they'll pass DACA sans any wall or border security funding. Heck of a job, retards.

>no sauce

Please kys

>2018: Democrats offered $25 billion for the wall in return for DACA protection and Trump turned it down
No they didn't, faggot.
They tried to pull the Reagan switcheroo again.
>Trump: Give me $25 billion for DACA, deal?
>Dems: Deal, give us DACA, then we will give you the money.
>Trump: How about you give m the money and I give you DACA?
>Dems: No.
>Trump: Ok, how about we sign both deals at the same time?
>Dems: No.

nah it's not true OP is baiting you

Attached: 1541401831914.png (399x712, 408K)

This

>don't make the best deals when you have all the advantage
>wait until you have no advantage and then beg

Now I understand why he went bankrupt 6 times

senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=115&session=2&vote=00035

Attached: 1547866982309.jpg (469x619, 39K)

>6 businesses bankrupt out of 129 with high profits.
Shit he sucks as a business man.

Attached: 1547849330268 (1).png (640x561, 614K)

see
republicans didnt want it. 54 votes. 25 billion, DACA.

Art of the fucking deal indeed .

Wrong. The $25 billion was only an authorization, not funding. hotair.com/archives/2018/01/24/cornyn-schumer-offered-25-billion-wall-funding/

>THE ART OF THE DEAL

kek

>implying they can "sign" at the same time
>implying congress doesn't just vote on legislation (regardless of the president)
>implying the president doesn't sign after it has passed both houses of congress

Did you fail high school government?

>art of the deal

lmao

>high profits.
tax returns of it didn't happen
O'wait.....

Attached: 41341341234.png (197x255, 6K)

Wrong. Try again.

congress.gov/crec/2018/02/14/CREC-2018-02-14-pt1-PgS930-5.pdf

Attached: wrong.png (315x246, 76K)

Link article with 25,000,000,000 offer

the links are literally above you in the thread you lazy fucking mouth breather. Get off your fucking ass.

>Not otherwise appropriated

see illiterate jew

are you serious my dude

>24/7 mental gymnastics
>gotta try to make Trumps obvious fuck-ups seem like "smart moves"

you must be fucking exhausted! I hope you get paid for this shit! Are you furloughed? An essential worker?

GOP controlled the house and Senate last year u absolute fucking moron

Jesus Christ you're dumb

And the dems turn him down showing how insane they have gotten. Top kek.

I get that youre a paid shill but a lot more than 6 went out of business and nowhere near 129 successful. I saw the pic where u shills count failed companies as successful.

>obvious fuck up
25 Billion of monies not already appropriated. In other words 25 Billion dollars of non-existant money that the Department does not have.

Might as well have put 1 Trillion dollars on that figure and it would still have no effect.

you two fucking retards should start a fucking minstrel show you clowns. You're out of your league.

gao.gov/assets/680/675709.pdf

Attached: wrong2.png (647x188, 101K)

kill yourself shill rat

>turning down the demands of a nigger that stole your bike
>implying he shouldn't just give you the bike back

Seems reasonable senpai
There is no negotiation with these people. It doesn't matter what dumb nonsense the nigger throws at you. He is in the wrong and need to return the bike.

Attached: theodore-roosevelt-laughing-600x408.jpg (600x408, 56K)

Its aight user. Life is one big cucking. Maybe just maybe I'll get some shakira type ass before the missiles launch and we go out terminator 3 ending style.

Attached: none of this matter.jpg (720x405, 17K)

They still needed 60 Senate votes you dumb faggot

>out of their league
>when you want to play nitpick on legislation

Also NOTE the long list of other things below that of physical barriers, meaning you're the one playing mental gymnastics thinking all 25 Billion of it would be allocated to "physical barriers" It doesnt even say whether they're permanent or temporary. Meaning for all we know that appropriation could have been for plastic bollards, temporary road blocks or water barrels.

Now enough with your kikery and kindly fuck off.

>>implying they can "sign" at the same time
You know what I mean, dummy. "Concurrently" would have been a better term.
>>implying congress doesn't just vote on legislation (regardless of the president)
When did I imply that.
>>implying the president doesn't sign after it has passed both houses of congress
Again, when did I imply that you dumb faggot?

What the fuck are you even talking about you bleddit spacing faggot?

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR RETARD WHO REFUSED A GREAT DEAL

Trump is a nigger
It's pretty obvious

Jesus Christ you fuck you guys are like cockroaches. You do realize who controls the distribution of those funds once allocated, right?

"It doesnt even say whether they're permanent or temporary." Fuck you. You're a fucking moron. I'm talking to a plant.

Don't bother opening your cock holster unless you know what you're talking about next time, dumbass. About what I expect from Jow Forums.

>it doesn't specifically say what type of equipment
>it just says equipment
>so it's a trick and it just means pencils
This is how stupid you fucking sound. You never completed an invoice in your life have you?

Attached: 1459626186423.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

I don't think you understand what you are looking at?

I think understood it pretty well. Trump royally fuck up on all this wall shit. They should have signed that deal.

its 4D chess

Attached: 1547951038841.jpg (152x153, 5K)

Yeh only kikes do invoices that dont say exactly what they did. In fact most use one liners to avoid paying taxes.

>plant
Says the guy whos grasping at any straw to claim 25 Billion was spent on a wall when nothing of the sorts was specified in the legislation.

Hurdy Durrr

Art of the deal

Attached: 1516099643785.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>Non-American
Your opinion is worthless on the matter and you need to stop pretending you care about America.

Why would they betray their voters?

>he couldn't convince 6 people to vote for the wall
Truly... a master negotiator

maybe he'll bump it up to $50 billion and they will meet him somewhere in the middle

>spread across 15 years, meaning next Dem president can shoot it down the second they walked into office
>Guarantees permanent protection AND path to citizenship
Fuck off it was an awful offer

kek drumpf btfo

he had his chance

He's making the dems look like retards
It's working