Doxing

Why is it ok to dox minors when lefties do it? This reporter is now saying she is a victim of Nazis harassing her.

Attached: dox.jpg (916x313, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
bitchute.com/video/gSFUIBayiolm/
archive.li/o9TU2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((SANDMANN)))

Attached: 1531215027300.png (1416x966, 500K)

is there really any difference between doxxing and stalking?

They deleted it because there was 7 threads already you tool

you + jews = loss

Someone should cave her skull in with a hammer

Someone should tell your bosses that every attempt to shill you retards do is a failure and you should all just be taken out back and shot in the fucking heads.

Attached: 1540885582012.png (2431x1170, 502K)

trips has it

who will take one for the team?

It would be a real shame if someone were to dox Merlan. real shame

She's a Gizmodo reporter. Claims Nazi "boys will be boys" types have been harassing her all day.

Good, the whore deserves it. Media gets the gas.

>17
>minor

If they can get away with fucking 17 year old in kentucky, then fucking up this faggots life isn't off the table.

What did he do wrong, exactly?

Be white

Smiled at a POC with white condescension while wearing MAGA hat.

dat smug says please punch me

>[email protected]
anons you know what to do

Be white and supporting the President

They're focusing all their butthurt over the buzzfeed fallout on this one kid. Watch him turn out to be part rednigger himself.

They’re trying to go after him on Facebook too. We’ve got to find a way to protect this kid for just like a week, these faggots will turn their murderous impulse on something else by then.

>They’re trying to go after him on Facebook too. We’ve got to find a way to protect this kid for just like a week, these faggots will turn their murderous impulse on something else by then.
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THIS KIKE. THE ENTIRE THING IS A FUCKING PSY OP.

If she feels Nazis are harrassing her, why does she not take the matter up with the Obergruppenfuehrermeisteramt? That would put an end to it. If there's one thing the Nahtzees have its command and control. Who here likes port?

Really? To me the kid is expressing the old faggot is overly emotional and out of touch.

in minecraft. I also wouldn't use a nailgun to staple her cat to the bedroom door while she's at work because Onkel A was kind to animals. Maybe her neighbor is also a jew and you can staple him to the door.

Attached: adolfdeer.jpg (634x955, 134K)

Jews still relying on CNN. Pathetic. Keep fighting from the shadows like pussies. No one respects you. No one ever has. Inbred rats.

>Catholic school student protesting abortion
>who cares about this like
Rabbi, you and I both know that no Jewish parent would send their kids to Catholic school. Go shill somewhere else.

Here she is, the face of someone who doxes children.

Attached: anna.png (583x567, 579K)

Oh no no no no

Attached: B214C202-2BA4-4010-90A9-8904D171EAD4.jpg (600x450, 65K)

She'll be buried there soon enough

I want this to go somewhere

Attached: 1524334481187.png (916x886, 780K)

so are we actually fighting some holy war against these evil angry lonely failure demons?

Brooklyn NY

prime candidate for corrective rape

Where the fuck do you think you are right now?

Attached: templar2.jpg (770x503, 79K)

now that shes on the nazis, hit her with the commie memes. so she calls out the commies.
or the judens

jesus christ, looks like a younger version of the lady that used to diddle me when i was a kid.

If you faggots haven’t already sent empty boxes, pizzas, midget nigger strippers and a swat team to her house I’ll be very disappointed

She's been called out for Marxism and Judaism before.

Attached: based.png (577x528, 98K)

Attached: Word of Pepe.jpg (888x1120, 232K)

oy! she already got that holocaust figure down and tattoos. We need someone to find her Rx history.

Attached: skel001.jpg (358x802, 48K)

boys will be german youth boys

it's always ok to dox nazis, age doesn't matter.

At this point have you not just accepted that Lefties have no principals and pointing out their hypocrisy will not change anything? I guess it might still gain the notice of some normies, but I just don't think this works. Lefties just mock you when you call them out on playing by different rules.

Don't bother calling them out for this except maybe for propaganda purposes. Just make sure you keep doing the same to them (granted when we do it it's less effective anyway)

why would anyone listen to an aussie tho, literally a shithole country of no significance on the world stage. go gas yourself.

why is this fucking non-issue getting shilled everywhere?

Remember two weeks ago when a literal nobody tweeting AOC's dance video and the entire media pretended it was the whole right wing making a big deal about the dance?

Because CNN wants a race war to have something to report on.

Sounds like you were already gassed

The Native American guy at the center of the faux MAGA hat controversy is a radical activist with a history of claiming harassment.

fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Attached: faux_maga_controversy.png (615x654, 438K)

>WOW FELLOW Jow ForumsPEDES DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO PROTECT THIS MAGA JEW?
>ISN'T THIS SUCH AN OUTRAGE!? THIS POOR MAGA JEW NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT GREATEST ALLY PERSONAL ARMY
>LEFT VS RIGHT AMIRITE?

They only delete threads that say this is a literally who jew that came out of nowhere and nobody should care.

Oh goodie another jew involved in trying to make this a national news story.

Attached: shit threads.png (1060x540, 521K)

I can't stop laughing at this magatard NPC in the crowd LOL

Attached: trumptard.jpg (193x244, 15K)

Jew here, I am ok with physically removing this Marxist scum.

Attached: 1.png (500x413, 97K)

>Remember two weeks ago when a literal nobody tweeting AOC's dance video and the entire media pretended it was the whole right wing making a big deal
It's the exact same shit. The same class of fags that shilled AOC and Gillette are the same ones shilling this today. They're trying very very hard to distract. This time, they're trying to make the kid something Jow Forums will rally behind and nobody cares plus he was outted as a jew within 10 minutes of the first thread.

Attached: LISTEN ONLY TO ME!.jpg (640x572, 151K)

good ol' nazis

Attached: Adolf and friends.jpg (3696x2645, 2.02M)

OY VEY! NOT THE CHILDREN! ONLY GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE SHOULD CONTROL AND OWN THE CHILDREN!

Attached: (((jew))) beaten.gif (244x203, 1.92M)

Imagine being this new.

Based schizo poster

We've reached peak hysteria.

The kid literally said and did nothing in response to some native American dude approaching him with his drum line blaring.

Civil war doesn't seem that far fetched now considering this is what it takes now to have your life ruined.

so, this dumb beaner walks up to a kid standing on the steps, starts banging a drum in his face, and he's the victim?
He was banging that drum literally inches from the face of a minor, so loud that the minor was blinking with every bang.
And I'm supposed to do anything except throw this asshole in a river?

Whoa wtf

wow haha, good comeback.

The entire premise of the progressive cult is social shaming and herd mentality. It keeps people in line when they see their opposition trashed in this manner.

Fuck off psych-kike

Attached: goyim know payphone.jpg (500x668, 123K)

Looks like his mom used the Ron Popeil super salad spinner

Why post this gif bro? As someone whose cats recently died, this gif is seriously fucked up.

Imagine getting paid to be on Jow Forums.

Attached: david-brock-i-want-my-$0.02-back.jpg (620x1288, 211K)

>high school yearbook
i thought the left being obsessed with highschool year books would stay in 2018

It is a gif known to use on Jow Forums for a. Edgy people and b. A filter for newfags cause it scares them away. Sorry for your cat though

Attached: m1091m0001m.jpg (480x360, 11K)

So technically, isn't doxing a minor on a news show a crime or something?
Like, wouldn't it be a crime to name a minor in any of these broadcasts?
Any lawyers, keep your ears open.

shouldn't have smashed your cat with a shovel then

hold my beer

Attached: 1544937636781.jpg (960x720, 369K)

Got a lot more context for the event. It was a bunch of attention-seekers harassing some kids waiting for the bus home. The old guy with the drum marched up to the smug kid. It's not like the kids were going out of their way to confront this guy.

Also bonus Black Hebrew Israelite (WE WUZ KANGS) cultists near the end. They're the guys that claim they are the real Jews and constantly yell DAS RITE after shouting their racist diatribes.

bitchute.com/video/gSFUIBayiolm/

Kek, that's good though.

DATS RITE I HAD THEM DELETED YOU ANTISEMITE.
THE MODS ARE ON MY PAYROLL AND SOON I'LL HAVE YOUR IP ADYY AND IDF WILL SHOW UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO SHOAH YOU NIGGER

Attached: 1547741709871.jpg (960x656, 45K)

Laws don't apply to the left, they get away with anything

>she

She deserves to be boiled in oil.

Thanks man.

if white culture can't be celebrated, why should any other be allowed?

if every space needs to be diverse, why shouldn't we make minority meeting forcibly diverse?

if every country needs immigrants, why shouldn't we infiltrate other countries and take them over from the inside?

has anyone contacted the authorities on this?
these are children under 18, children are off limits

Left is BTFO because white guy went Smug Pepe to elderly red agitator

From Abraxas. That namefag on hate chan.

archive.li/o9TU2

Underbaited

lol, the salt is flowing like xanex

Why do women get stupid tattoos like that? It ruins their look and it also ruins the look of truckers, dock workers, and prison inmates that should have those tattoos?
"Cool tattoo, Carl"
"Yo, thanks man"
"You look like that roastie bitch doxing kids"
"Yo, fuck you man"

ya its kinda fucked up

if some indians throw a party its cool
or if a bunch of niggers get together for a BLM rally thats cool

but if a group of white people throw a rally, they must be racist KKK bigot nazis. interesting times we live in.

>but if a group of white people throw a rally, they must be racist KKK bigot nazis.
because they usually are, just look at the people in this thread. literally a kkk rally in here.

they're not violent though or necessarily "against" other races, i guess my point is: why is alright for indians to celebrate being indian, blacks to celebrate being black, mexicans to celebrate being mexican, but if a group of white people are proud to be white, that's "wrong" in our society?

You're the Nazi. But hey keep pushing you will get what you want.

Some user just returned the favor

Attached: some anon.png (588x437, 101K)

A handful of these psychos will make it their life mission to destroy this kid and follow him for months to years.

Leftists doxx because they have no fear of the consequences of their action. If we began doxxing the doxxers they would think twice about doing this shit.

You fight fire with fire and repay them with the same coin.

'The left never misses an opportunity to discipline people.

The problem is that the right lacks the institutional control and concentrated economic power to make a real impact. The right will remain impotent until it can manage to create meaningful consequences for lefties.

implying the right never doxxes? or do you just justify it away when it does happen because they're from your team

Racial Holy War. Your skin is your uniform and you can't take it off.

What do failure demons fear?

This is America, not Europe

You don't have the same right to privacy here so if you pull some stupid shit like this in a public space it doesn't mean you are protected just because you are a retarded 16 year old