Why am i like this

>be me bowling, drinking and having leisurely activity with friends
>decide to call the evening and decide to go home
>two qt's on the street on the way home
>offer my help and use my XY genetic god given strength to bend her fuck frontal brake in place

>thanks alot user! hopefully i can return the favor sometime :)

I go full powerlevel

>haha sure you can breed my white kids

>hehe sure ehehe

Turn 360° and walk away wishing the girls a great evening

So when did you guys realise that there is no end but the void?

I'm thinking a cat 6 ethernet cable would do it or do i need something more sturdy?

Attached: swedish_ice_cream.jpg (850x541, 260K)

>>Jow Forums

she said yes

If you tell a girl you want white kids and she's surprised by this, you should not date this girl.

Hahahahaha
Thanks man :')
Love you

She said yes you retard. Next time get her number. Or are you voluntarily under sexed?

That's only cringy if you act as if you thought it was cringy, just own it.

yeah dummy obviously that was the time to get her number. It was totally retarded to bring up breeding at that point and she still didn't shut you down. Don't be such a quitter

Also cat6 is for zoomers. Real men use a firm cat5 and a stepping stool in the bathroom

Three arrows my newfriend

Well she seemed nice enough but i think it was a bit odd to specify the skin

So? Look man, if she was white and you said have my white kids and she said anything flirtatiously positive to that like hehe sure, you were looking into bedroom eyes and caught unawares. She literally telegraphed wanting that svenchad cock after seeing you bend fucking steel back into place and you just walked away?

Try a coaxial cable and a beer box out in the bush

>drinking
>powerlevel

A man of culture. Im sure your knife is also the size of a samurai sword. Respect

Thank you user

I'm giggling

Attached: 46A1F4EE-2CE9-4A92-A041-25DDCB894317.gif (300x149, 1.24M)

Plot twist. After bending her front brake back, her and her friend were killed in a firey crash on the way home to eat eachothers pussies and fantasize about you. You were their last thoughts, svenchad.

you are autistic, she said

>hehe sure hehe

that means YES you fucking idiot!

Now I dont blame you for being autistic, I also have autist up on girls that show interest in me, but I realize its because of me

Yeah well she was ofc white and she laughed but i kinda didn't realise the situation until a few minutes after. So i totaly fucked any chance i had.

Yeah i might have some coax lying around, sturdy copper core.

Its too bad there isnt some sort of website women actually use like craigslist so this faggot can post a "casual encounter" second chance effort. If he hasnt killed himself after an entire board of underwater front brake bending basketweaving meatheads told him he shouldve checked her digits

Look mate, odds are you'll run into her again. Remember the make on that car. Youre in fucking finnmark, theres like 3 cities in that whole region. Odds are youll run into her next weekend at the local drink and plink. Just man up next time and get the phone number.

>Hopefully I can return the favor sometime?
>What are you doing next weekend?
>Nothing important
>Alright well give me your number and lets grab a drink then
>Alright!
>*Give her your phone and have her put it in*
>Tell her you'll text her and then wait till you have a plan for where to go and get ready to fugg her
Why is this so hard?

>you are autistic
Yeah i realise that, that why im thinking of my current options right now,

I have said much much more autistic things and received pussy regardless lad. if you're a chad or at least not an ugly faggot you can pretty much get away with anything

Are you a virgin?

Your current options are to find her in that same district of town. Odds are she'll be there again next weekend. If you really did what you said, you should be swimming in poon and not contemplating suicide over a miss.