Shave like your grandad. Dump your stupid cartdridge razors and stop supporting converged corporations like Gillette...

Shave like your grandad. Dump your stupid cartdridge razors and stop supporting converged corporations like Gillette. Instead you should get one of these.

>Blades cost almost nothing, literally pennies to replace a blade
>Soap and brush cost$30or so, last for at least a year or so
>If you use a shave cream from a tube you don't even need a brush (Nivea sensitive is awesome)
>Your skin will thank you, no more razor burn, ingrown hairs, etc.

The best part is that your money will be going either to small artisanal shops in the US, or to small German and Japanese safety razor manufacturers that don't tolerate sjw bullshit.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1000x1000, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.alibaba.com/product/1977599370/CLASSIC-DOUBLE-EDGE-SHAVING-SAFETY-RAZOR.html?s=p&spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.8.202e1c6cyJvmyC
youtu.be/QtmPg_WQakI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bamp #1

occultists been making fun of its customer
base for decades.

Attached: dicks in the ass.jpg (1330x656, 410K)

I'm 25 and I still can't grow a full beard. Just my chin, stash, and sideburns.
FML

BiC is a French company that hasn't done any poz shit. Their disposable razors are cheap and good.

Looks easy to accidentally cut yourself with that shit.

You can't use it the same way you'd use a disposable razor. You need a lighter touch.

I swear by my safety razor. No burns, no bumps and so much fun to shave.

Might as well get a couple of straight razors and be done with purchasing shaving crap again.

Can you use it on your balls?

I cut myself maybe twice per year. Once you get the hang of the light touch it's smooth sailing

We don't need this thread every day, faggot.

Depends how much you value your life

Very little. Look where I live.

Just buy an electric one and a cheap razor to touch up anywhere it misses. So easy. Not really a fan of these single blade things. It's like some prehistoric tool that "makes you a man" if you have it, uhh ok.

Attached: 7345XL_17-IMS-en_US.jpg (1250x1795, 119K)

I shave with my M9 bayonet and some GI grease. It isnt hard.

Those are shit, the full blade thing is where it is but I've only seen so far one barber who was able to use it.
The thing is certain areas of the blade are made for certain parts of your face, this is why beginners cut themselves with it.
Otherwise get a 40usd Phillips machine and just rub alcohol and panthenol on your face when you are finished.

Attached: straightshave1890-1.jpg (1890x1100, 154K)

Please encourage you poz prime minister to an hero

>$30
Shitty deal.
m.alibaba.com/product/1977599370/CLASSIC-DOUBLE-EDGE-SHAVING-SAFETY-RAZOR.html?s=p&spm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.8.202e1c6cyJvmyC

Men don't shave their balls you faggot, that's how you get an infection and lose your balls.

NIVEA (pronounced [niˈveːaː][1]) is a German personal care brand that specializes in body-care. It is owned by the Hamburg-based company Beiersdorf Global AG

You're supporting Nazis.

Maybe if you're a fucking moron. I've had one of kinds of razors for years. I shave my asshole with it.

Straight it not newbie friendly unfortunately

Full blades are great. Theres a barber shop in Vegas that is essentially a speak easy because of how rare it is to find a shave anywhere anymore, I go every now and then. Hot towels and all.

DE89BL

Attached: 8685E7DE-C614-457C-A67F-B89EE6B85E25.png (750x1334, 238K)

Ok. I am fine with this.

These little handles cost more than I've spent on the disposable ones since I started shaving

>direct line to Chinese factories

Attached: 1525561932657.jpg (640x478, 32K)

>Shaving your asshole

Sounds gay.

Just bleach it

I shave my head because I'm almost completely bald, how difficult would it be with one of those?

>shaving your balls
pathetic

Nibba wtf do you shave your asshole

This. Dirt cheap. Sharp as fuck. Clean, quick shave.
Absolutly patrician.

Good point OP. Razors have been massively overpriced for a long time. The cartridge system was directly introduced to milk more money out of people, similar to printing inks, and it worked. Maybe this controversy will result in a lot of people waking up to the shaving Jew.

You can literally buy a quality none for $30 and a pack of 100 disposal blades for $10.

not him but I do the same sometimes
My ass itches because it's so fucking hairy sometimes and I can't just scratch it all day

My Grandpa had one of those 3 circle dealies. Do those work is you are cutting down a thick beard?

It does feel a little wasteful throwing away so many safety razors

Beards are for weak-jawed pedo-physiognomy onions with less testosterone than most women, and high-test men in careers of extremely low social status.

Very easy. You buy a non aggressive razor like the Edwin Jagger de89 and you'll have an easy time of it

Are you hitting on me?

For what purpose?

So I don't have dingle berries and so toilet paper slides smoothly against my silky smooth asshole

I won't apologize for good hygiene. I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts.

I hope people wake up. Gillette is evil.

Are you fags actually upset about Gillette LOLOLOLOLOL

PS real men don’t shave and you’re all gay

High-test men are the guys who grow actual beards in a small amount of time
The soi bois you're talking about take months-years to grow what they do and they pamper it and groom it like a woman.

Sounds like you’re very low-T.

I shave my face, back, chest, stomach, pubic hair (including dick and balls), and my ass hair. This hipster fucking thing is no good.

Before you call me gay or some bullshit, i grow an unusual amount of hair everywhere plus it's good hygiene to shave.

The circles are only for stubble. These things usually have a clipper in the back for trimming longer hair.

Can confirm. Have been shaving with one of these for about 2 years now. Prior to that used Gilette shit with 4, 5, 6, 800 blades. Also tried Harry's and Dollar Shave club. Always the same shit razor burn after shaving.

Switched to this razor, haven't had razor burn since and the shave is great. Also, blades are literal pennies.

All other fags, stop falling for the 800 blade per razor meme.

no shame here man.
I'm hairy as fuck as well

That's pretty fucking retarded because there's an entire culture of onions boys with lumberjack beards. It's genetic, not testosterone. Like a fucking indian savage who would cut your head off and fuck the spurting hole won't grow a beard worth a shit but a twink german who lets refugees fuck his wife while he masterbates will grow a godlike beard in a couple days.

>The thing is certain areas of the blade are made for certain parts of your face, this is why beginners cut themselves with it.
Where can I get information on this?

I'm not waiting weeks like some third world peasant

This stretch herniated a disc.

I'm telling you, I know lot's of those beard growing faggots.
They didn't grow their beard in a couple days. Their "godlike beard" is the result of putting oils, creams, conditioner, gels, or whatever the fuck else into it and shaving/trimming it when the hairs look like shit, and brush/combing it so it "looks good"
They're no different than women spending hours putting makeup on or fixing their hair.
It's the same faggot obsession with how they look.

Yeah they work good for beards. They usually have clippers on the back cuts down a beard 5-10x as fast as a razorblade. Then you use the rotary side for a close shave. Tried all kinds these are best.

Attached: bd6b2.jpg (2000x2000, 244K)

t. NPC consumer

>shaving
no thanks senpai. I just use a buzzer to trim my hair to an eighth of an inch. I get the benefits of facial hair while getting to show my strong jawline/chin, and also not look like a soiboi who uses a beard to cover his nonexistent jawline and double chin

Also takes no time at all and I never have to worry about razor burn

Attached: eddy's bro.jpg (464x420, 42K)

Electric razors give me a horrible shave. They don't shave thinner hair in my neck and leave that horrible shaving burn.

Only a man who's never shaved his balls would say this. They look so much more aesthetic without disgusting whispy 2-3 inch hairs dangling off them. Once you've done it and seen the light, you'll never look back.

youtu.be/QtmPg_WQakI

Your boomer father was supposed to teach you

Exactly this. If you’ve got facial hair and a strong jaw like a real man, trimming is the right approach with a razor strictly for cleaning up the dirty neck beard.

You speak the truth. Before I started I took pride in my large bush. Then I realized it was gross, the hair got caught in shit, and as you said, shaved was more aesthetic.

Literally just purchased a Viking

a beard is a shame-apron for your soft, puerile jawlet. There is no reason to have one if you actually have a facial structure to be proud of. Real women will not commit to a bearded man before confirming his masculinity by seeing his naked face meat.

I used one of these once. It cut the shit out of my face. Never again. I guess pol would call me a beta male but, I don't like toxic masculinity either.

Boomer fathers didn't know
They were using cartridge razors when they taught us

>not being able to go baby face and full beard
I really like the term jawlet lmao

My boomer father is dead.

I've tried quite a few electric shavers only ones i think are any good are the phillips dry rotary shavers.

Are you black like the guys in the commercial?

based

>Only a man who's never shaved his balls would say this. They look so much more aesthetic without disgusting whispy 2-3 inch hairs dangling off them. Once you've done it and seen the light, you'll never look back.

Ignoring how it looks, the feeling is way better. Nothing feels better than a freshly shorn scrotum. I think that's a Dr. Evil quote from Austin Powers but it is absolutely true.

I had a Panasonic wet/dry that I loved, but after I'd had it for years, I dropped it in the shower and tore the foil up, and it was so old they didn't make replacement parts anymore. Went back to a douchey Gillette Fusion.

Soulja Leaf?

“The beard signifies the courageous; the beard distinguishes the grown men, the earnest, the active, the vigorous. So that when we describe such, we say, he is a bearded man.” (Exposition on Psalm 133, 6)
-St. Augustine
“[T]he nature of the beard contributes in an incredible degree to distinguish the maturity of bodies, or to the distinction of sex, or to the beauty of manliness and strength.” (On the Workmanship of God, Chapter 7)
-Lactantius
“Just think now what a disgrace it would be for a man having a flowing beard, and with staff in hand, and cope on shoulders, to go to school with children, and be set the same tasks with them: would it not be above measure ridiculous?” (Homily 10 on the Acts of the Apostles)
-St. John Chrysostom
“God wished women to be smooth, and rejoice in their locks alone growing spontaneously, as a horse in his mane; but has adorned man, like the lions, with a beard, and endowed him, as an attribute of manhood, with a shaggy chest – a sign of strength and rule. […]

“This, then, the mark of the man, the beard, by which he is seen to be a man, is older than Eve… In this God deemed it right that he should excel, and dispersed hair over man’s whole body. Whatever smoothness and softness was in him He abstracted from his side when He formed the woman Eve, physically receptive, his partner in parentage, his help in household management, while he (for he had parted with all smoothness) remained a man, and shows himself man. […]

“It is therefore impious to desecrate the symbol of manhood, hairiness. […] Let the chin have the hair. But let not twisted locks hang far down from the head, gliding into womanish ringlets. For an ample beard suffices for men. And if one, too, shave a part of his beard, it must not be made entirely bare, for this is a disgraceful sight. The shaving of the chin to the skin is reprehensible…” (The Instructor, Book 3, Chapters 3, 11)
Clement of Alexandria

>I shave my face, back, chest, stomach, pubic hair (including dick and balls), and my ass hair.

At that point wouldn't it be more effective, faster and longer lasting to wax?

LOL sounds like someone is very low-T.

Yes

No it's not. It's called a safety razor in English for a reason. Get some Feather blades and some good soap and you'll get the best shave ever.
The ones that are kind of dangerous are the straight razors but even then, men shaved with those for centuries.

I swapped in my last Gillette cartridge last week. I bought a Merkur last week too, but it hasn't shipped. Fuck.

Attached: 1541244646212.jpg (500x666, 129K)

That's a stretch

>I'm a neckbeard and I wish to stay unkempt

Shhhhhh! Don't tell Nintendo I'm here.

>he didn’t know the glory of a truly clean dook

safety razor and a big old box of feather blades
set for years to come

That's true as well. I just left it out because it's an abstract kind of feel that he couldn't even begin to understand.

I hope you guys realize it was P&G campaign if you want to take them down not buying Gillette is not enough.

>I drink bean milk and want to be the little girl

Wait, yes it has. I'd get it on Monday, but I guess no mail because niggers.

How do you shave right in the crack? I can get the outside but I can't maneuver in the dark crevice.

ALERT civil war is imminent.

Buy razor blades from the brand "lord"

I tried shaving my asshole once, but they made fun of me in the locker room. Also my farts sounded really loud for some reason, like the hair works as a muffler

Stop using the word "artisanal" it's fucking stupid. It's for faggot hipsters and in case you can't spell it has anal in it.
Anyway
Schick Hydro 5 + real beaver brush + soap + mug is the way to go.

Jaw width is a far better indicator of pubescent testosterone exposure than facial hair. Men with beards are rated as appearing more aggressive because it makes their faces look wider. Men with wide jaws are actually more aggressive because they are high-T. I can grow a beard AND have wide jaw, so the only one low-T here is you. kys jawlet.

Well you talked me into it.

I use a Merkur to shave my head. Though I disapprove of your treatment of your beard you made a good choice.
Feather blades are too sharp for me. I use Astra Platinum.

>German ... that don't tolerate sjw bullshit

Attached: thonk.png (1200x992, 144K)