So......The state of Reddit. This is on the front page tonight, along with an endless array of other BS...

So......The state of Reddit. This is on the front page tonight, along with an endless array of other BS. What exactly is the deal with that awful website, guys?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 10.43.03 PM.png (1030x183, 66K)

there is no reason to bring that shit here

>reads about cocksucking on reddit
>visits pol
>what's the deal with cocksucking on reddit?
fuck off

Don't know, don't care, but you have to go back you fucking faggot.

based. He came to terms with it like a man. Unlike Jow Forums which is terrified of even being called gay.

lol that's kinda funny trolling desu.

It must be an Australian. That's how they troll.

... at least I hope the dude didn't really suck a dick.

you have to go back, faggot

Lol you guys are just mad cuz you actually like traps and this post is making you feel insecure.
You know, it could be trolling and it could not be trolling. Not sure, but I don't think it matters much since 14.2K people upvoted it to the front page of the website, and now it's getting seen by million of people. This is the state of Reddit. Reddit is the 4th or 5th most popular website here in the USA, which means it is influential, and the shit that makes it to the front page is very influential. And this is what it is. This is what is making it to the front page. So I presume that this is the prevailing winds of our culture.

cultural marxism

>proving my point
Youd might as try and fuck a man at this point, incel. No woman will ever want to touch you.

gas and sage

Not falling for your kafka trap.

Attached: arachnophobe.jpg (640x392, 24K)

Reddit has been overmoderated by politically motivated users for years, only the most sycophantic ideologues are left.

>I accidently sucked her dick. Crazy night, bruh

Attached: XxNj.gif (500x339, 922K)

thats literally my dream and these mother fuckers just luck into it and I can't find it when Im searching for it goddamn

You need to learn how simple things like website demographics work, not to mention influencers and astroturfing. Most people would read the sentence “sucked HER dick” and die of laughter.

It’s the same fallacy of taking Jow Forums posts and saying “woah, winds of culture are changing. Look at how many people are white nationalists.” This does not represent the actual population.

For all you transphobes: Sucking a dick is NOT gay if it's a girl's dick

I mean Ive gotten a blowjob from a tranny before because I was drunk and didn’t know but once I sobered up I was like ‘get off me mr. man!’

Perfect woman argument. “”2 plus 2 is 4”

>You are wrong because I bet you don’t put your penis into vaginas”.

how feminine of a penis are we talkin?

It’s just the crying game

Nine inch clitoris

If I kill someone who is one of those otherkin furries, will I be charged with murder or animal cruelty?

Cool, but I don't need to reassure myself that Reddit is full of drooling retards.

Apparently he went in hard and deep without lube and hammered away and when he finally pulled out her asshole was dry-blood glued to his cock and prolapsed out with his cock and when he saw it he grabbed ahold of it and death-grip jacked off his cock that was engloved with her everted, inside-out double-folded large intestine and by the time he ejaculated a second time and finally peeled her pulpy, shredded colon off from his dick it looked like a popped balloon animal soaked in cranberry sauce

Guy’s hand was already in dick-grabbing position when he went to touch her poos
Kek

Jesus I'm drunk. That was supposed to be a text to a friend. I meant to just call you a faggot.

Attached: 1547252963887.jpg (256x256, 28K)

That
Is
HAWWWT

You aren’t that drunk if you are still spelling correctly!

Can't these fags do anything without posting it?

You know what dude? You know what the actual issue is? You are just out of touch. You don't understand how much the world has changed around you. You think that your ideas of normal and sensible and obvious and "common sense" are totally universal, and the fact is that this country has moved away from all of that. So you know, I might be with you in terms of thinking trannyism is disgusting, and that men with dicks are obviously not women, but unfortunately the rest of the world is not there with us on that. That is the fact that you have got to face, sorry. Respectfully too bro cuz I think your heart is in the right place personally. Peeps just don't agree with us in the way you think they do though.

I'm a filthy phone poster. Auto correct. Fag

fake, you don't finish getting head and then suck a surprise dick after.

I mean, I think that's the case anyway. I THINK you are just out of touch. Maybe you're really a zoomer and you know better than me, but IDK man, I just really highly doubt it. And certainly if you look at polling data from places like pew on social or political issues, it paints a really horrifyingly frightening picture.

You need to go back, you validation seeking faggot

I wish these fuckers were exterminated already jesus christ

What has this world come to. May God have mercy on our souls.

I didn't call you a homophobe though. I said you're gay cuz you're putting down my homophobic post. So it's the opposite of what your little meme is implying, bro.