How would you pull off a school shooting with a musket

How would you pull off a school shooting with a musket
>This is kind of a Jow Forums thing but fuck it

Attached: Musket.jpg (1199x400, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#19th_century
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug
youtu.be/qYl58yK4znE
youtu.be/GpjVTr8BPbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

INCOMING MOSSAD FALSE FLAG MASS SHOOTING.

Get a cart with twenty of them.

this is a joke thread user

Have you ever held a whitneyville? No stringbean incel is going to have the strength to shoulder that thing and not get knocked back on their ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#19th_century

You give them niggas a volley

probably need 2-3 muskets and a porter to reload for you, you’d also have to not fire until the next musket is reloaded as to stop people rushing you. On your own you’d have to just fire and then try and club/bayonet everyone else

Buy 20 black pistol revolvers and a shopping cart

yes

Attached: musket of mass destrucrtion.jpg (500x334, 36K)

This post + the ancap flag
>Gold

Buy bike locks, gasoline, and bottles to make molotovs with.
Fire the musket shot near the school to get them on lockdown, then run around all the exterior doors and lock them shut with the bike locks.
Then throw in the molotovs and watch the stampede of children burn and get crushed by their own weight.
Triple digit body count easily.

Underrated

it would most likely be a school bayoneting

Orginus Orignal

Bring a lot of muskets that are already loaded with bayonets attached and use them as javelins after

Does it have a bayonet
Y/N

Creative I guess

It can be an option

>Get a cart with twenty of them.

Attached: 1536801498763.png (547x402, 66K)

What are windows you fucking retard

Personally, I am glad our crazy people reach for firearms instead of something actually useful for mass murder.

Attached: 1456124695695.jpg (531x419, 75K)

What if the windows had bars around them

Nice
More importantly, do I get a tricorn hat or a napoleon hat?

IT IS CALLED A BAYONET FAGGOT.

With a well regulated Militia of course.

Attached: Minute_Man_Statue_Lexington_Massachusetts.jpg (732x1211, 184K)

>Take keg of powder
>fill with musket balls
>ignite in crowded cafeteria

BAN ASSAUT KEGS!

Literally everything you said just described Jow Forums shitpost

A lot of schools don't have windows big enough to crawl through.
So only 20-30 survivors out of 600-900 victims. Still the highest score ever.
And that's assuming those windows aren't the ones you threw the molotovs in.

I you want, it doesn't help much but I guess making the school feel like its getting invaded by france would work.

My highschool had barred windows like a prison
Also large gates to keep people locked inside the campus

Nah. What you do is get your homie to drive your truck to school. You sit in the bed with 15 preloaded and have jamal drive real slow as you fire down the line. Nobody expects a drive by with musket volleys.

Call the ATF and tell them you saw a black kid with one. They’ll kill everyone

And even if there were windows, the crowding of everyone around them prevents people from getting out.
Like with this nightclub fire where everyone tried to get out the main entrance.
youtube.com/watch?v=bknYdprA9ug

You pirate carry a bunch of short ones inside a coat. Like pic but at least 5x more

I'm retarded

Attached: 6-shooter.jpg (456x679, 95K)

volley 2 shots into the playground from max range about 500 yards then light the musket on fire to burn any dna or fingerprints. then repeat once every 3-4 years. there is no other viable way to not get caught

A better question:

What (real) school shooting can be best designed to result in restrictive gun laws?

Nice in that case ill bring some canons too and place them in strategic locations around the school (parking lot, gym, girls washroom, ext)
I'd arrive by horse and kart in full French uniform (including napoleon hat) while blasting the 1812 overture on my phonograph(s)
After rounding up the faculty i will have them executed via guillotine after first sparking an insurrection via pamphlets and hand bound literature
We will be a hard but fair republic as much blood will need to be shed

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_napoleon-uniform-era.jpg (300x450, 31K)

oh yea you also have to build this musket yourself with items you purchased with cash at a mom and pop hardware store that doesnt have many security cameras so not home depot

have you watched the movie rampage?

One that kills federal lawmakers children bipartisanly. And even that only makes it "possible."
Meaning that you have to have a psychopath agree that his kids will be killed, or some pissed of Senators on the warpath after they find out that their kids were killed for someone else's political points.

>School shooting
>Not a mass bayonet stabbing.

Also a bandoleer full of single shot pistols. And a bottle of rum.

Like this, dumbass. Its like you're not old enough to remember this movie or something.
youtu.be/qYl58yK4znE

Attached: 1531144676222.jpg (387x309, 12K)

Never watched it.

Well, I think it would be far more efficient to just level it with one broadside from my Man O' War.
(((YOU)))
BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Attached: MAN O WAR.jpg (860x599, 166K)

WTF is this retarded bullshit and why haven't the staff deleted it for being off-topic?

Anyone ever seen the anime "black lagoon"? The third season called Roberta's blood trail?

Skip to 15 min

youtu.be/GpjVTr8BPbw

Shame on you.

Gun confiscation is political.
So it the resulting War when (((they))) try.

Attached: 1545076053278.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

this is Jow Forums user, we can do anything.

>Staff

Hello newfag. Please lurk more.

Steady 3 rounds a minute.

Sorry, I might watch it sometime though. It actually looks kinda cool.

Affix the bayonet, duh

You should be able to poke dozens in the heart unless you're a little faggot.