What gives you purpose in life?

What gives you purpose in life?

Love? Honor? Faith?

Destruction?

Attached: 1547954705027.jpg (1336x6616, 3.14M)

Arguing on the internet

Fear of the unknown that lurks behind death.

Attached: tUjdu.jpg (1280x1746, 432K)

Destruction i guess.
I am starting to think i am the most evil person alive.
I am dragging the world to its doom. For almost no reason.

Have you thought about believing in the power of love and moving off Jow Forums?

I wish i could feel love, i wish i didn`t grow up in a country that has no vibe.
I don`t understand why the UN or something dosen`t just agree to execute me as danger to human kinds future.

Will you develop a virus that targets specific ethnicities?

No. But i may have created some unnecessary issues.
Another problem is that i think i carry some type of secret that is harmful to the whole universe and that something pulled on me to move in a direction because i knew something no living being in the universe was supposed to know.
But i might just be crazy.

there's love everywhere, user
Ignore the hurtbox and get a massage
don't fall into radical ideologies
remember that you're a great

you are a great father, son, brother, or whatever you might be
don't base your own worth on your own purpose. some people go their whole lives without knowing what that is. You have plenty of time

To sleep, perchance to dream—ay, there's the rub:
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come,

To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovere'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns, puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?

Thought that I might play a role. Small cog in a grand scheme.
I believe in the light. Respecting the dark. Doesn't matter who's right or wrong. As everyone is right in their own mind. Yet I believe that scales will turn toward a brighter future. Even if I won't live to see it. Even if I'm poor and lonely. Something keeps me ticking. Who knows, maybe I'll save someone's life or inspire someone for great deeds. It's that point in life when youth maximalism start to die out and you just become ...old. and thought of death is lingering in your mind more often. If I can bring smiles to those around me, it somehow fills my void. Can't explain it really.
Be good to people. Be over those who try to harm you and protect your loved ones. It makes you sleep sounder. It makes your life worthwhile.

Please don't ask that question. I try not to think about my purpose because always leads me directly to the horrifying void of pure nihilism.

Spill the beans. What's the secret?

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex food sex sex sex sex sex food sex sex sex sex sex foo sex sex sex sex sex and sleep.

I love my family and my people but I hate the fact that I will never die for the glory of the Roman Empire.

Also respect and mind your mortality. You're on borrowed time. And clock will strike the final hour. It's not good nor bad. Experience this universe as one of the luckiest beings alive. Alive. In this dead cold space. And when the time comes, be grateful that your were granted the chance.

Nice proxy flag, Shmuel.

Love for my family
Honor for my friends
Faith for God
Destruction for my enemies.
Also lulz

Alcohol and happenings

>What gives you purpose in life?

snacks

Duty.
A foreign concept to Millennials.

hehe doodie

Here is a hint.

Attached: picture.jpg (1200x630, 159K)

Attached: 1538336171282.jpg (568x614, 49K)

Unironically Chris Langan and the CTMU

God duh

This Traveller returned.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

more proof whites are most diverse race

Replication

Revenge.

Liftan heavy things roidless.

Tell me more, i think i know it too