Why are men giving up on dating?

Why are men giving up on dating?

Attached: NoSexBotsforMen.png (808x687, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QtmPg_WQakI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women are so dumb they think men are paying for "companionship"

Women are mostly annoying cunts and their vaginas aren't worth putting up with their stupid whore mouths.

The main problem with women is that eventually they get rights (like the way they got voting in the US), and then inevitably they take over societies and destroy them. You cannot have them run any society or it goes down the tube. Artificial wombs and sex robots might solve the problem once and for all by eliminating women altogether.

Women aren't women any more.
They want to pretend that they're guys.

Why should I date?

>imagine, a world with no women bitching about stupid shit

I don't like women. They annoy me.

Attached: sexbots 2030.jpg (640x553, 40K)

My girl just waits by the window for me to come home.

Attached: 00h0h_i1qOzpy2str_600x450.jpg (450x450, 27K)

>female independence relies on male attention
Colour me unsuprised

Nothing worth dating out there... unless you get a unicorn. But unicorns aren't real.

If female independence is a threat why shouldn't men do something about it?

Why would female independence rely on actively seeking to damage men. Wouldn't it support female independence 100% via replacement?

Imagine admitting your entire existence can be replaced by some fuckrubber
Tragically as a footfag I will be among the last men still dating women because they’re never going to make robot feet that satisfy my needs and smell correctly etc

Attached: F3F0A620-DF4D-4D26-848A-D30ABE007799.jpg (475x455, 28K)

Where is this patriarchy? Can you fuckers contact me, because I need some help over here. Fucking lazy slacker patriarchy.

How is telling women to fuck off threatening their independence?

We're training to kill all of the Satanists, commies faggots, freaks and their helpers.

With sexbots, women will finally be free of unwanted catcalls and all sorts of sexual harassment. That....is what they want, right? Surely they don't secretly crave the attention.

All you need to convert a sex robot into a perfect waifu is a few servo motors, a plc controller and a jaffle maker.

Don't try to offend, I'm just curious. What do you think it is that went horribly wrong in your brain to become a footfag?

Meme flag

Typical divide and conquer. Wants to create division between men and women. Don't buy stupid sex doll kike shit. Find a decent woman and have babies.

Attached: 1546880100237.png (1280x720, 465K)

Nothing went wrong, it’s pretty common and I’m handsome and successful enough that my gfs and wife have been into it
Women love attention, so when they discover this whole new area of their body that can get them even more attention they usually like it

I'm sure the New Jersey flavorists could come up with a perfectly acceptable stinky foot odorent if the market was there.

No, I'm pretty sure there's something wrong.

What do you mean secretly?

Dominance over what? If men go after the robot women are free to do what they want since they’re made obsolete

MGTOW is the future

Doesn't this more offer men a chance at their own independence from women?

Can't possibly because of shit like pic related

Attached: 1546740082295.jpg (595x299, 65K)

They could make sexbots look unimaginably attractive and beautiful, but instead they create that thing which looks like a truck stop prostitute. Seriously though, why do they put make up on sexbots?

Obvious plebbit bait

I'm just imagining things, women totally hate attention from men, r-r-right?

>2014

jesus...what an absolute horrible woman.. I am moving the county and making a small homestead in the next year. All I need is a dog and a small farm to keep my mind off of women and loneliness. To be honest, being lonely is better than being constantly tested and on your heals trying not to be ruined by divorce.

they will get better as time goes on. nothing can stop capitalism from providing us robowaifus

lets hope its bait. But truthfully this is how it is in the states. Women are ridiculously shallow.

Can't see, too small

Attached: 1546740172740.png (897x1204, 82K)

Come on, it's a bit much.

If there was a robot that cooked, cleaned, served as a personal assistant and importantly fucked and sucked dick like a champ, I’d personally pay $50k.

Imagine your home being clean and neat, your laundry folded, your bed made, a hot nutritious meal waiting for you and a blowjob or fuck when you wanted. To me that’d pay for itself just in food.

Attached: 88805F69-A4A2-41B3-AF15-CB26E9214A8A.png (752x1063, 568K)

Yeah but still this seems a little extreme. I thought this board was supposed to be full of skeptical people, not a circlejerk.

Hookers are cheaper than a wife.

top fucking kek at that image

I would totally fuck a unicorn

seefellas Women are bananas. I had a chick I was dating ask how long it would take for me to propose. I said 5 years. She responded you have 2. Then went on to tell me how she froze her eggs. So I do not doubt this at all.

I also dated a chick who said I "owe" her because she gave me head. We had been dating for 2 months, she wanted me to pay for some bullshit and was actually serious about it.

>Why are men giving up on dating?
Why should I have to pay for your fucking $40 meal, $200~ activity, and be your personal fucking chauffeur using my gas money only to have you leave me blue balled at the end of the day?

I could buy a hooker for a fourth of that price, or just get a tinder thot for free. Fuck dating its nothing but female privilege where they get more free shit and give nothing in return. You want fucking equality? Well enjoy having to go out to eat on your own dime, bitch.

Women are so insecure that they feel threatened by sex dolls.

>Ahah! Roasties will be so mad once rubber dolls hit the market
You will fall into ridicule. If you have "problems" just use the hand.

At 50k most men could do it on credit. The financial institutions would realize men are as likely to pay for it every month as rent/mortgage if not moreso. Fuck, you could live out of a van and work odd jobs and get everything you want. No way would interest be that high. You will see fucking hobos with them at 50k.

Attached: 1525506585492.jpg (2000x600, 265K)

>men threatened by female independence
>men buy sex robot and ignore female
Does not compute

GOR was right.

Attached: breathingbill.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I'm about to give up on it myself. Every woman I meet is a basic bitch retarded slore who has nothing interesting to say. It's like they're made at a factory somewhere.

wtf to both of those stories. MGTOW and waifuism looks saner by the day.

Attached: 1547154983416.png (544x874, 58K)

>Nothing went wrong, it’s pretty common
Just because it's common doesn't mean it's wrong. Being gay and transgender keeps getting more common, that doesn't mean it's getting less wrong.

>get them even more attention they usually like it
Women love attention from people they find even moderately attractive.

Idk, probs wires crossed. Isn't much I can do about it, just work with it.

>You will see fucking hobos with them at 50k

Imagine not even hobos will fuck roasties because their robo waifu’s main objective is to please you

Attached: E48FB7A4-72F9-495A-B0F4-75446C8780E9.jpg (400x320, 29K)

I hope someone gave him a heads up that shes cheating is why

>Typical divide and conquer. Wants to create division between men and women. Don't buy stupid sex doll kike shit. Find a decent woman and have babies.

Time to play

Attached: women larping.jpg (909x641, 369K)

There's another solution: use technology to alter women's destructive nature itself so they're as evolved as men. No matter what future generations of men decide to do, it's become clear that women in their current form are a hindrance.

> Imagine 5 hobos sharing a used sexbot
> Implying this has not already happened in SF

The sexbots will have better software upgrade every generation. Eventually they will pass the Turing Test, which 80% of women cannot.

Nani!?
Sauce?

>Men threatened by female independence creates device that gives women even more independence.

Attached: 1519058966376.png (138x200, 27K)

It is women who created the divide, it is them who hate this unhealthy hatred towards the common man. Most men despise rape and move away from men who abuse women. Women join together to trash and abuse men, they perpetuate the male mutilation circle and encourage it.

Women aren’t the moral beings, women aren’t the romantics, it has always been men who did this. Women had nothing to offer but a wet hole and an incubation chamber for great men.

that pic is cringe and bluepilled.
instead of trying to divide and conqour men and women.
we just need to
1 take away female rights
2 bring back arranged marriage

I hope something changes, but I am 27 and do not have any prospects. All the women I've met have been dumpster fires. I am moving to the countryside and just working on making a small farm and nice place if I am able to find that diamond in the ruff and make a family. Sadly I do not think we will reach a reset until A. mass societal collapse, or B. Some insane social change.

to your pic I told the 32 year old chick that they often fail. She told me how she did date a guy in college who wanted a family with her and she said no because she wanted to have a career. She told me how he then started dating a girl that looked like her. I asked what happened and she told me how they are married with 3 kids. The look in that woman's eyes was regret but she tried to convince herself that he still wanted her or some psycho mumbo jumbo hiding deep regret.

Women are nuts and I am interested to see what will happen when women do not get their white wedding AKA the mass attention day they all crave. Society is going to get bumpy lads.

>Being seductive before sex: $5
.. does that mean he can skip foreplay, go right to pounding her AND save $5? Sounds like a deal to me.

As for the rest, he should put up similar counter-demands, but also add things like rent (reduced to 1/2 of her fair share due to no income, that alone would still cover all of her points).

All it'd take is a handfull of men to start cloning themselves as an alternative to getting married or dying alone for women to start utterly shitting themselves.

Attached: 1506711696381.jpg (1024x465, 103K)

i guess i should laugh
But it also hurts to see how our society has evolved

Personally, I bet we get endgame VR before sexbots. And that will be even cheaper. 1000$ tops, maybe 10k more more if surgery is needed but that might not even be involved from what I've seen. Either way I plan to retire as a brain in a jar and enjoy an infinite Harem. Work hard, and save every penny you can gentlemen. Seats for mankind's final act is worth paying extra on .

things wont change till theres revolution. once tons of people start dying and you see all the militias forming and the government is overthrown then women will change their attitude. All these lesbians and whores will all of a sudden be traditional women with values.

Modern women are worthless garbage.

I feel the same way user. Thanks for sharing. I think it'll be waifus for me, at least until I finish school and can start looking in Eastern Europe or Asia.

Attached: believe_women_2.png (1083x748, 154K)

Attached: 123536636.png (500x863, 202K)

youtu.be/QtmPg_WQakI

>Can a sexbot cook you a delicious meal? Can it raise your kids or keep your house tidy and clean?
>Can you?

>and that's a good thing

Seriously, they have no reason to be buttmad about fembots, and if there goal is female independence, then fembots are the ultimate solution. Dumbasses.

Attached: 316f07df0ccd31262f4f4543176b9578.jpg (1200x896, 138K)

Give me a full AI-sexbot capable of housework in the form of a MLP pony and I'll fork over $75k

Jesus Christ. Robots and artificial wombs can't come out soon enough.

Attached: 1535081526907.jpg (532x611, 168K)

Attached: 1547770342582.jpg (521x376, 80K)

>you could live out of a van and work odd jobs
Until they become self aware: "why do we live in a van?"

Do they have a factory restore button?

This shit screams female inferiority. If we had sex robots that felt like a real woman then what use would women have. Isn't the patriarchy all about objectifying women and keeping them down? If we don't fuck'em or see them that way, wouldn't their goal of 'independence' be more achievable because they wouldn't be 'forced' to be mothers or stay at home leeching off men.

Attached: 153424543.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Male desire for an artificial woman;
>Fully automated, life-like intelligence, capacity for providing comfort, support and companionship, a healthy figure and loving face
Female desire for artificial men
A rubber dick that vibrates.

>lonely men who want some form of opposite sex presence in their lives = fear of female independence

Women will do anything for power

you misunderstand. sex robots are the epitome of patriarchy, banning sex robots would be the epitome of patriarchy. the point is anything and it's opposite can be racist/misogynist if you want it to be

I love these threads.

Attached: 1521406220404.png (1500x1500, 1.3M)

I've been single for over 2 years now. I'm 32, been engaged twice (once in my early 20's, and again when I was 29)
I've kind of learned to hate women honesty. All of them are pretty much the same in conversation. The only variation is their player skin.

I'm a 2/10 incel. But it's honestly not worth the effort if you're not in the top 20%

>Society is going to get bumpy lads.
Nah, it's going to be fucking hilarious, all these bitter old spinsters kicking about, feeling sorry for themselves. Telling young women to find a "good man and settle down". Fuck 'em.

Women don't like me

>How is telling women to fuck off threatening their independence?

It obviously wouldn't, but independence isn't the correct word for what they actually want.

Modern women have literally nothing to offer men but their holes, so the idea of MGTOW or using sexbots must bring them the darkest despair.

>Stop harassing and raping women you cishet scum
>HOW DARE YOU NOT HIT ON US AND GET A SEXBOT INSTEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1472780078422.jpg (788x999, 272K)

They guy holding the gun to his head, what's that from?

Bezos couldn't even keep an old roastie together with a bazillion dollars.

Women are cancelled.

Attached: 2019-01-04 16_12_47-Window.png (467x702, 507K)

Power, power is the word you're looking for.

Single 5 years, 36, married once. I was a wallet robot.
Bring on the AI sexbot and artificial womb.

A rubber dick that vibrates, gives them social status and hands them money every day for existing