Pat Condell

What's your view on this guy? Never see him mentioned here. Does he go too far?

Many videos have been taken down from youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=ydPZRoLzu-E

youtube.com/watch?v=aibDwYGL9L0

Attached: san10etCf-8-400x280.jpg (400x280, 12K)

Pat's a legend. I only wish he was more prolific.

He’s a liberal who loves atheism, open borders, and tell his people to vote labor. You tell me

How has he managed to not get locked up for this stuff user?

One of my favorites.

Take a hike nigger.

>open borders, and tell his people to vote labor.

Drivel. Show me where he's ever said that

He used to be some edgelord internet atheist who constantly attacked Christianity. Now, like Dawkins, he's realized Christianity was the least of his problems.

zionist

He is philo-jew and a zionist. Leaves out the most important part, which is that part of the reason for bringing all the muslims in is so whites will empathize with israel and continue to fight the jews enemies for them in the mid east and africa. At least he is increasing enmity towards the muslims that are in britain though and waking them up, because no matter if jews brought them there or not, they still have to be genocided from britain and their mosques burned to the ground. God willing this will be the case.

basically just a slightly edgy boomer

>At least he is increasing enmity towards the muslims that are in britain though and waking them up
waking up the brits against the muslims that is

He's zionist garbage

Come on, he may not go straight into kikes throats, but at least he's spilling red pills to normies.

HAH! Fucktard detected.

Attached: youareafucktard.jpg (300x289, 17K)

>slightly edgy
>youtube puts massive warnings up for his videos and removes them half the time
>breaking probably 10,00 laws in the UK non stop

Some boomer from a decade ago when criticizing Islam was still acceptable and hating on religion in general was a trend (r/atheism). He's either dead now or in prison for hate speech.

Soooo, You wanna put a name and face to your Nazi bullshit; or just remain anonymous? Fuck off with your baseless criticisms. The man is a public figure.

Attached: sherrifgofuckyourself.jpg (500x700, 57K)

He's still goin' user.

Attached: humor-captain-cuck-condell.jpg (965x811, 154K)

Love Pat, every video is a gem.

hating Islam is not exactly edgy for americans

Pat supports Israel. It's tragic. Talk about being against your own interests.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Pat tells it like it is and so he gets a lot of people who don’t like the truth trying to take down his vids.

Good chap. Tells it like it is.

I understand he thinks himself a comedian, and he rightly think so.

KYS kike lover. My analysis is correct. He IS a butt licker of the jews and a zionist. I also said it was good that he is increasing hatred towards muslims and non-whites in britain which a positive.
> The man is a public figure
no shit sherlock. if he wasn't a public figure we would never have heard of him and wouldn't be discussing him. Fucking derrr

Outside of murica though

>Does he go too far?
He's just a normal English working class bloke, saying the things that they say. He hasn't become extreme, it's the world that got pozzed
No, no and definitely no

bump

he makes the exact video over and over again. he needs to see a shrink.

He's just another fedora tipper that became a one-hit wonder over his criticism of Islam. Other than that, he comes across as a Labour Party voter.

stefan molyneux stole his gig

Kindly fuck off back to /leftypol/, cocksucker.

Attached: dead commie.jpg (460x543, 52K)

bump