How do you prevent your daughter from being a filthy whore...

How do you prevent your daughter from being a filthy whore? I would honestly prefer my daughter become a lesbian than a busdown. She’s still basically an asexual 9 year old, but I’m dreading the day she mentions active interest in a boy. It seems like controlling blowhard conservative fathers have whore daughters, but laid-back permissive liberal faggot fathers have whore daughters too. I ruined lots of nice girls in my youth and understand how easy it is to seduce them.

What do I do?

Attached: 235A9971-1E72-444A-B237-E7AEE344E6AD.jpg (225x225, 18K)

You don't honestly.

Next time have sons and teach them to fuck whores and not give a fuck

Talk to other parents, preferably with children in or ahead of your child's current age.
Even ones who don't seem very successful as parents can be helpful as you may see how to avoid their mistakes.

A lot of parents already think they're meeting all of their child's needs and don't think much about what more they can do or whether anything they're currently dealing could be done better or differently. Children also have varying needs and you need to determine what these are with a mix of talking and reading their emotions. Some people tend to default to one or the other. Neglecting communication is bad but so is relying only on direct communication and always taking your child at their word.

It's likely she'll end up sleeping around at least a bit if you live in a western country. You can help to mitigate this by addressing any problems in her emotional and psychological development that might lead to this behavior early on. You should also work to prepare yourself for this since it is a likely outcome. You don't have to approve and kowtow to the modern ideas about it but it would be better if you showed your disapproval without becoming an enemy.

If you haven't already, you should think and read more in depth about exactly why you don't want her to end up a whore. If your attitude toward the idea is a shallow, reactive one that focuses more on how it would affect YOU, then this will be reflected in your attempts to curb it and be ultimately counterproductive. Your child and her wellbeing should be your focus and should trump concerns for your own pride.

This might seem like a no-brainer, but it would be best not to send her to public school.
Either way though, you should choose her schools carefully and have solid communication with her teachers.

No matter how good a parent you are, there is always room for improvement. There is also no way to guarantee any particular outcome. There will always be unforeseen pitfalls and your child has a mind of her own.

Fuck your daughter to assert dominance

If you guys wonder why there are so many feminists that hate men, this thread explains it all.

>How do you prevent your daughter from being a filthy whore?
Best option is her to have high confidence in herself.
Play on her vanity and teach her that a guy has to be "good enough" for her.
My oldest is 22 and dresses like a slut (like most girls in her generation) but has always had a serious boyfriend and all but one have been high level guys.

Treat your daughter with genuine unconditional love and respect, raise her to believe that she deserves love & respect. Set sensible boundaries and be firm about them, express CONCERN if she starts acting in an unhealthy way. But if you ever get judgmental with her it's a huge mistake, you will kick in her "rebellious" phase, and she will do the opposite of whatever you ask her to do. If you "forbid" something, she will do it.

There is a middle ground between "overbearing hyper-conservative" and "permissive hyper-liberal doormat pussy." But the best thing you could EVER do for your children, if you want them to have a healthy future and a healthy love life, is make it clear that you love them no matter what and want the best for them.

It’s not easy to seduce every woman. Your daughter might have a more descriminating personality. It’s possible.

She’ll get most of her nurture personality traits from you. So, she’ll probably learn more by emulating your personality than conforming to your anxieties about her having sex.

Your attitudes towards women will rub off on her as well. If you think that all women are bad, she’ll believe it herself and gravitate towards men who reinforce the belief.

So here’s the takeaway

1. Don’t assume who your daughter is. She’s probably not asexual.

2. Lead by example!

3. Stop resenting women and having arcane attitudes towards them (ie: “that girl I slept with at that party is now ruined because of me”).

most of humanity is irredeemable. anyone who thinks that their sex or their race is better is delusional. some cultures are superior to others on the surface, but each culture has major skeletons in their closet.

the best we can do is realize the good in everyone, often refered to as “the light” and keep working towards a better inner and outer world.

for instance instead of hating for who he is, I should accept who he is and then admit there is some ‘light’ in him.

also, to accept doesn’t necessarily mean to condone. acceptance means admitting to myself that it’s not in my power to change him.

You mad faggot?

>How do you prevent your daughter from being a filthy whore?
If this is the vibe you give off around her it's already too late

Maybe, you be a balanced parent that has firm but not unreasonable boundaries.

And actively show interest in your daughter.

That's pretty much it.

ur the one with hemmeroids

>arcane attitudes

Attached: CFCF4CB1-7900-48B1-9E5E-AFE595064561.jpg (1432x1080, 204K)

Make sure she doesn't hang around ghetto mexicans

Also, avoid rap music.

>avoid rap music
yes. conscious hip hop is okay though.

stop thinking about your daughter's sex life you fucking creep

He's gonna snap and fuck his daughter

Then he's gonna make the family dog fuck his daughter

day 12: hey, user. I’ve been trying to seduce my daughter for the past twelve days. she’s 9, so I think she might still be asexual.
day 378: all women are sluts. i fucked my daughter so easy. her tits are starting to develop. she drank up the cum like daddy’s good little girl.

Imagine being so cucked by your own Jow Forums memes that you don't want your daughter to enjoy her sexuality.

Like he's gonna ship her off to some tribal African village within a year or two before she starts jacking off so that she can get her clit circumcised and pussy lip sewn together. That's what being a good father is all about.