Anyone else sick of being hated in your birth nation because your skin is white?

Anyone else sick of being hated in your birth nation because your skin is white?

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-004009_Twitter.jpg (1080x1326, 490K)

Nah I'm sick of Israeli shills like OP participating in psychological terrorism by spamming threads about these orchestrated psy op events meant to divide Americans based on their skin color.

Attached: 1518690786708.png (3328x2032, 610K)

But I hate israel...

Yes and im not even racist. All i want to do now is move to a small racist town where i can pretend to be racist and be accepted by all the locals

I just want to not be hated for being white.

Is he gonna ignore the part where the kid talks about the asia to north america bridge and then the native disputes it and says the natives have been there for millions of years?

I hate being white
I cant wait until gene editing so i can black myself unironically

I would absolutely love to go live in Greece, but yeah, it's something I can just do, being born here. My parents arrived here in the 1960s.

I can go for a few months every now and then, but moving countries for good isn't exactly a simple/easy process.

Nice try, JIDF.

Attached: 397.jpg (680x596, 98K)

I'd love to go back to Europe but unforutanetly the JewSA destroyed it with hordes of migrants

Can't say that I care who hates me. It's not like I want to like me.

I would go back to Europe in a second if we could ensure that it wouldn't get invaded by non-whites.

Should of told the cracker nephilim to crawl back into its cave hahaha would of been more fitting honestly

No

Give them an assault smile.
That shit kills them on the inside.

Old native dude was born in the same country years before. But MEGA tard thinks he's more entitled and oppressed

So the left loves segregation now?

Tweet, "You Jews go back to Madagascar, this is not your land" and see how that fares.

Attached: 1508907355353.jpg (900x900, 60K)

GEN Z.
do they teach you guys about the ice bridge in school anymore? the fact that Native Americans are about as native as the Federal reserve is part of the federal govt?

REMEMBER KIDS, INDIANS AREN'T NATIVE TO HERE, AND YES THEY HAD NO WALLS, BUT IF YOU VENTURED INTO ANOTHER "TERRITORY" YOU GOT SCALPED AND MURDERED.

He’s literally giving you fucking evidence that the jew mods are deleting threads exposing this divisive psyop. You should get a fucking grip on reality schlomo because your time on earth is running out.

What evidence though? I'm not a khazarian jew or a non Khazarian jew. I think Judaism is as violent as Islam. .

i am genuinely curious as to why conservatives won't fight for anything.
why are you such pussies?

Good question.

its not going to go away. Everyone sticks to their own race/religion and white people are stereotyped too. The problem is we are not allowed to stick up for ourselves are we do, it makes us Nazis. The everyday white man is being blamed for because bill gates has more wealth than some countries. That is his privileged, not ours.

Attached: eMm76Xzzh8t34Uy.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Maybe conservatives are humble and good-natured and will only fight if it's life or death

Oh, THIS is what's dividing Americans based on skin color?

The Great Buffalo created them right where they are, bigot.
>t. learned that in school in the nineties

>ice bridge
Nigga u dumb

If we can ban all the subhumans from Europe I would gladly move back there. Some of my distant relatives still own land on the other side. 10/10 would live in comfy cottage with pure aryan waifu while I work the fields.

Attached: 1518640737024.jpg (866x960, 94K)

I'll hop on a boat and sail back to Europe when they walk back to asia.

No. I hate people in their birth nation because they're non-white.

It isn't just your "birth nation" - it's your fatherland. Don't let the leftist tricks obscure your vision, the pathetic drum-banging cough syrup chugger is nothing but a remnant of a defeated inferior race, his race got ground into the dirt and rightfully so because they were weak. America belongs to whites because they conquered it and built it up - your blood is in America just as much as mine's in Britain. Other races wants, needs and justifications are irrelevant - and soon, when RAHOWA comes, we won't have to listen to them at all and the entire planet will belong to us, brother

Hear, hear. Yes, we took it by force, and it's OURS! If we can't say this, it will be taken from us. Might Makes Right, and our forefathers' Might prevailed to bestow their progeny this land.

yeah it is if it greece you;re from. LoL have you even tried contacting the embassy to see how to get dual citizenship with Greece? Lazy fucking zoomer/millanial

You guys do realise you're not from America though right? You play the same role to the native americans as muslims do to native europeans.

Israel will be destroyed and you will die there. It’s in the Bible.

Attached: 17479E70-EEC3-4F61-AC86-32973D89F2D6.jpg (800x1200, 113K)

rise up gamers

Soon the real holocaust comes

>In America
"Go back to Europe! This isn't your land!"
>In Europe
"Let us into your countries! It's a human right, bigot! The new Europe is brown!"

nah fuck em this is OUR LAND. They lost. We fought and died for this land, bought this land, traded this land. Fuck off indian niggers.

And how do you feel about black or brown people?

You niggers have to go back to Africa, this isn’t your land. -The UK

Attached: 0F213352-8469-4D13-80F0-F29C07E0631B.jpg (1024x414, 100K)

lol you will be the only one, everyone else will go up a shade or 8

Yes.