Happening in Sea of Japan

I had a hand in placing THAAD in SK and Guam and still have numerous contacts in the area. I travel to the region regularly for a defense contractor on mundane stuff but that is not the purpose of this post.

I received a call yesterday from a .mil source that said a chinese frigate tried to ram a US destroyer. I hadn't seen anything on the news so took it with a grain of salt. This evening I received three contacts that each provided the following with some overlapping information:

Four days ago in the sea of Japan a US destroyer found it was being followed by two Chinese subs believed to be type 39s. Two attack submarines were tasked to assist the destroyer along with a Japanese frigate and it was typical cat and mouse. However, yesterday a Chinese frigate along with over a dozen large fishing boats attempted to block navigation of the US destroyer, inciting a bow scrape between the frigate and destroyer. At this time one of the two type 39s opened torpedo doors which caused the destroyer to engage and sink it.

China is furious and is threatening to sink any US warship that enters the SCS area without warning.

Attached: kszaA.jpg (620x573, 45K)

So you're saying an Israeli dolphin class submarine will try to sink a ship in a false flag to spark a world war at the same time that mossad faggots in the US try to start a race war?

proof?

With all the shills stepping up the game lately, I’m very skeptical, but I’m interested to hear anything else you might have.

Unironically my brother works on Okinawa and said to me yesterday "shit got real for a second" but wouldn't say what happened.

You cut right to the chase there, didn't you?

Attached: 1518561561496.jpg (460x306, 18K)

Attached: 1539646000125.png (1024x517, 38K)

>he doesn't want a race war
Faggot

FPBP

Attached: 1546963711068.jpg (768x467, 63K)

So you are saying I might be lucky enough in my lifetime to see the US get BTFO by a new group of rice farmers?

Nice

That is the summary so far and I'm hoping to get some anons to ring in with additional supporting evidence.

God will win. Love will win.

Attached: LOVE.png (502x502, 256K)

Interesting OP. My mil source and friend called and told me to be prepared for months

there's no rice paddies in the middle of the ocean, monkey boy

Attached: 1454403374944.jpg (2100x1405, 595K)

Nah you won't be that lucky, unfortunately mutual assured destruction.

That sounds like a LARP but a decently researched and plausible one. I'm calling questionable and mildly homoerotic.

China can go ahead and be furious because those sea lanes are international waters no matter how angry it makes them.

Attached: 1026822146.jpg (2200x1388, 344K)

If true I suspect Trump willed it.

Attached: 1543622992342.jpg (720x607, 53K)

Attached: AFG2Ze8tE7AE6Fn55.png (1500x1552, 608K)

Leaders and Prophets Rebuked
3 Then I said,

“Listen, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel.
Should you not embrace justice,
2 you who hate good and love evil;
who tear the skin from my people
and the flesh from their bones;
3 who eat my people’s flesh,
strip off their skin
and break their bones in pieces;
who chop them up like meat for the pan,
like flesh for the pot?”

4 Then they will cry out to the Lord,
but he will not answer them.
At that time he will hide his face from them
because of the evil they have done.

5 This is what the Lord says:

“As for the prophets
who lead my people astray,
they proclaim ‘peace’
if they have something to eat,
but prepare to wage war against anyone
who refuses to feed them.
6 Therefore night will come over you, without visions,
and darkness, without divination.
The sun will set for the prophets,
and the day will go dark for them.
7 The seers will be ashamed
and the diviners disgraced.
They will all cover their faces
because there is no answer from God.”
8 But as for me, I am filled with power,
with the Spirit of the Lord,
and with justice and might,
to declare to Jacob his transgression,
to Israel his sin.

9 Hear this, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel,
who despise justice
and distort all that is right;
10 who build Zion with bloodshed,
and Jerusalem with wickedness.
11 Her leaders judge for a bribe,
her priests teach for a price,
and her prophets tell fortunes for money.
Yet they look for the Lord’s support and say,
“Is not the Lord among us?
No disaster will come upon us.”
12 Therefore because of you,
Zion will be plowed like a field,
Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble,
the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

Attached: 1536904001645.jpg (1400x1903, 309K)

can someone with a big brain tell my dumbass what that ball of "stuff" is in the picture? and why is it so big in such a stupidly short space of time? i just don't understand how nukes are so insanely destructive when so very little of the actual explosive material actually explodes.

But the Chinese rice people were given US military secrets by the Clintons...does that not worry you in the least?

We can all agree Hillary is the devil...what makes you think she did not give them juicy intel that may compromise you?

I watched a webm yesterday about a bunch of hue monkeys cooking another fellow hue monkey with a plastic garbage bags. Get fucked.

The ball is plasma and the things poking out from the bottom are the lines holding the tower down disintegrating.

I honestly don't believe in that baloney

>I did not-a join de Chinese Navy to do one ping onry!

Attached: chinese sub captain.jpg (800x543, 85K)

I watched a webmd of a Canadian putting maple syrup on his genitals and have his dog lick it.

Besides, you are the dirty whore of the anglosphere. Nobody likes you fucking assholes LOL

bump

Attached: 1547849766201.jpg (3438x3438, 847K)

its superheated plasma from fucktons of energy being released at once as a hypersonic shockwave.

does your dad work at nintendo

I live in a military town in Nevada, and can’t say I’ve heard anything personally. Although there’s been a lot more movement the past few months than usual.

you came to lar... I mean show us the evidence you dont have

Why would you be watching shit like that

Attached: 1538786792149.png (600x600, 332K)

Prophesies of today’s abortion and using them in food like Doritos ?

it worries me a lot

Must have been slumming it up in /b/

deebly concerned

explain

Yeah yeah, I need photos of the scrape and another of your mom's asshole. I didn't say I was on the ship or recieved word via teletype. I'm merely telling what I've heard and asking if others have heard similar.

so did Pelosi escape yet?

Attached: sip.jpg (962x480, 64K)

>those ropes

Attached: 1533972719131.png (274x368, 112K)

>mildly homoerotic
This is a new meme

So white people? Cant wait for a white utopia, we can have a few based browns here and there if they understand how the society works.

Always.

Post print screen of the group

It was a joke...just as as Canacucks are a joke on this board.

I have seen countless countries demand a range ban on these filthy fucks.
Canadians have a leaf on their flag...the Original toilet paper..quite fitting as the Indians (dots) are taking over their land. Perhaps they will adopt the leaf as a new method for taking a shit.

Nick from Raytheon, is that you?

The Clintons honestly need to be shot.

rest sounds plausible,except the sinking the submarine part.

that 'ram' is a way to get a resonance/response frequency for more detection capabilities in the future...

> (OP)
>So you're saying an Israeli dolphin class submarine will try to sink a ship in a false flag to spark a world war at the same time that mossad faggots in the US try to start a race war?

Sadly, this.

Attached: archerpingpong.jpg (317x179, 18K)

I'm told the destroyer didn't have a helo in the air but they dropped 2 Mark 46 torepdos in the water.

Good I’ve always wanted to see WWIII. It will be us, Japan, Russia, and Canada (after a right wing coup is prepared) versus Europe, China, and Israel.

Attached: 5A8AB87A-DE2E-4B0E-9B62-2004295893A7.jpg (476x616, 63K)

Is Canada going to hold our beers?

Attached: 1546316987876.jpg (820x820, 86K)

Thought that was a new type of deep sea jelly fish found in the sea of Japan or one of the flying brain aliens from Duke Nukem.

unironically this.

Not only fake but also gay. No ".mil" source would be dumb enough to say this over the phone to a fucking contractor no less. Go LARP somewhere else faggot. The Russian sub saver hasn't even moved from it's port in Vladivostok either.

Is that Pedesta's swimming pool?

lel

Attached: 1525441727232.png (666x666, 33K)

So you telling me no one will call out Americans for being provocateurs here?????

The Chinese constantly engage in all sorts of illegal aggression and for some reason we just keep sitting on our hands. If they don't cut their bullshit out, the fucking retards will eventually start a hot war.

Americans are scared. if it were anyone else, you would have shot them down by now.

That's in the basement of the Biltmore house in Asheville NC. It was built by the Vanderbilts.

I've been there and that room has a really creepy sex dungeon kind of vibe to it. The tour guides try to present it as a perfectly normal sort of indoor swimming pool.

Attached: illuminati.webm (640x640, 1.91M)

retard, go loo up the number of nukes in the world and how we could blanket the earth in fire and radiation several hundred times over

Bump, we are ready user.
We have been fallowing China's spy network here.
Many spies are based in California.
ARM processors have been compt by China.
We believe the appropriate authorities have been notified of the security breach.
All China's agents are being rounded up.
We must be careful.
Code name Dragon is deadly, lucky for us we have Code Name Hammer, not the same as Obama's hammer, ours is more legit.

Attached: 1546973066288m.jpg (724x1024, 40K)

Not worried at all.

but would you use them all?
You are talking about complete destruction of everything?
Are you ready to die, m8? Are you ready to die first?
>muh nukes
>me 100% alive after nukes mentality

When we go to war with China we can’t have ten million PLA shock troops hanging with Trudeau, they all have to go back.

pouahahahha how fucking clever is this shit .. you give me faith in US intellectual once again thanks

Attached: subpinup.jpg (600x939, 109K)

Dry swimming pools are often used as places for executions and draining corpses of blood (see the ropes along the edge) because they can easily be scrubbed down with bleach and drained to remove any traces and nobody questions why a swimming pool reeks of chlorine.

what is a deterrent
what is mutually assured destruction
what is the cold war
ffs

Saw a picture of her at the Reagan Airport earlier today I believe

I'm not shitting you. If it comes down to it, they all get launched. It is the only way MAD works.

I'm not that conspiratorial. I think they were just using it for depraved sex, maybe some kiddy diddling.

Attached: Caligula.jpg (200x240, 13K)

You shills really want a war real bad right?

losing mush suck that bad.
Oh boo fucking hoo arsehole

International water "events" happen all the time.
t. ex mil vet officer

fucking rookies lol

i live in houseboat and can confirm that the subs are diving under my house

Any cool story milanon?

Attached: TinyDancingPepe.gif (74x98, 57K)

I live in a subboat and can confirm the houses are diving under my sub

They think it's so big, spaghetti falls
They probably never knew real shit what happened in Mediterranean not so long ago with Syria affairs.
Some people even shut themselves in bunkers.

True if bigs just transverse over my domicile.

how fucking awful

It's a tempered "fake and gay", user. One of the oldest memes around.

They wanted it to ring like a bell, eh?

bump

Attached: 1531207559571.png (446x460, 202K)

I hate it when they do that!

Britan, Australia and New Zealand?

OKAY KEEP US POSTED KIND SIR

Imagine being the latest in a long line of Chinese fishermen and all you want to do is take your boat out to sea and cut the fins off of sharks like your dear old dad did, but then the navy radios you and they're all like "Hey, faggot! Go ram that US Navy destroyer with your boat. Do it now!"

definitely oz, prolly kiwi maybe bongland.
uncuck yourself, bong. you're presently useless.

topkek
lel

Tiresome.jpg

Well, they have form in that area....

((( China)))

Attached: Screenshot (465).png (536x180, 17K)

Cobra Dane.

Attached: rice crispies.jpg (717x476, 59K)

that's where you're wrong.

>admits to watching this shit

I bet you wanted to eat that dog too

whatever

but alot of navy vessles in international waters end up firing at each other.
the persian gulf for example is littered with friendly PT boats and ships that got too close to Iran's revolutionary guards
the onesin the paper recently are just one of many and its not just the US they fire at.
these faggots will fire at you if you even look remotely hostile

indo lost alot of fishing ships to east timor because fuck tons of locals and our military thought they where pirates since they use the same boats
and they where using enemy docks
couldn't identify the ships
as soon as the boats entered international waters everything and their mama opened fired on the group of them

we found the fucked up crospes of woman and kids ad old people the next day.
it was a fucking mess
the commander was a civilain rebal.

the cunt got a slap on the wrist and walked
we had the cover it up.
can't be seen fucking up some civs

this was right at the peck of "stop the boats" campaign
the Aussie PM gloated they stopped the boats
none of those fuckers ever say the truth

But because it was some NZ PT boat and a bunch of indo rebels they thought it was just some pirate attack or something

the official word was a bunch of leaky refugee boats sink off the coast of east timor

they all seeing the machine gun shots.
but according to government officials
it never happened
and since you can't really govern international waters you cant do fuck.

Go kys

We just finished directing joint war games with Japan and get payed a lot to train your military, im sure we'll be fine.

the engineer never shuts off in the kraut mind.
no, fren, the ram by a fishing boat was intended to provoke a response by Uncle Sam against a poor, hapless chink. hoping they could leverage this charade into a propaganda coup, showing US mil to be bullies, etc.
then their sub got btfo'd by a real torpedo.
not sure whether or not you know, but your leadership is forging long-term alliances with the chinks. this is an improvident move, germanbro.
just letting you know