Um, guys

Attached: 62B9B68C-1DC5-4A2C-BF03-9C76E0A8D8D5.jpg (775x1957, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Temple-ready-altar-dedicated-on-last-day-of-Hanukkah-by-activist-groups-573980
youtube.com/watch?v=jDMGv3hNMes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
godsarise.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes kiking. Don’t worry goy.

Jesus Christ they are planning some big fucking false flags tomorrow, aren't they?

Nothing will happen

What do you think they're going to sacrifice on the altar that they just built in Israel on Dec. 10 2018?

jpost.com/Israel-News/Temple-ready-altar-dedicated-on-last-day-of-Hanukkah-by-activist-groups-573980

Attached: 1094820948420942.png (896x621, 1.18M)

literally every minor cosmic event gets Jow Forums worked into a lather

Attached: bim-bld226652.jpg (699x1049, 79K)

Lots of false flags by israel tomorrow. Today's psy op with the jewish maga faggot was only the first domino. Tomorrow israel will try to spark a race war.

youtube.com/watch?v=jDMGv3hNMes
DISCORD
I'm howling at the moon.

>The Red Star Rises
Ah, the Conqueror's Head must be close to hatching then.

Attached: bki.jpg (822x1200, 92K)

Nothing will happen

>SUPER EXTREME BLOOD WOLF MOON TO THE MAXXX!!!
They're just making shit up now aren't they?

They are going to sacrifice your forskin

Attached: 1538553906583m.jpg (1024x688, 85K)

>SuperBloodWolfMoon2019 has joined the server

Attached: BVT.jpg (669x968, 173K)

HELP SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING

Attached: 3AFD3AC8-7CB5-40C1-9D99-AC88130BA0EA.jpg (218x231, 12K)

>their prophesy ends in jews getting eternally btfo
>jews celebrate
that must be the high jewish IQ i keep hearing about

What power up would Goku get tomorrow?

I like to do mushrooms on a hill overlooking my city during a blood moon and contemplate how many people have been sacrificed to it

They’re a death cult. I think they want to die on a subconscious level.

“As for the prophets
who lead my people astray,
they proclaim ‘peace’
if they have something to eat,
but prepare to wage war against anyone
who refuses to feed them.
6 Therefore night will come over you, without visions,
and darkness, without divination.
The sun will set for the prophets,
and the day will go dark for them.
7 The seers will be ashamed
and the diviners disgraced.
They will all cover their faces
because there is no answer from God.”
8 But as for me, I am filled with power,
with the Spirit of the Lord,
and with justice and might,
to declare to Jacob his transgression,
to Israel his sin.

Attached: 1539314128316.jpg (990x1200, 213K)

Attached: afNU5DwvPhKFFm3D.png (760x749, 494K)

>Asked if restarting Jewish animal sacrifices on the Temple Mount would cause tensions and conflict with the Muslim world, which views al-Aqsa Mosque at the site as one of the holiest places in Islam, Weiss said emphatically that this should not be a concern and that only Jewish courage to rebuild the Temple would end anti-Jewish sentiment and actions.
Well, they didn’t rule out animals

stahp

Attached: trump mafia.png (478x323, 248K)

Hear this, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel,
who despise justice
and distort all that is right;
10 who build Zion with bloodshed,
and Jerusalem with wickedness.
11 Her leaders judge for a bribe,
her priests teach for a price,
and her prophets tell fortunes for money.
Yet they look for the Lord’s support and say,
“Is not the Lord among us?
No disaster will come upon us.”
12 Therefore because of you,
Zion will be plowed like a field,
Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble,
the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

Attached: 1527667317626.png (733x1082, 615K)

None because he doesn’t have a tail you filthy casual poser faggot

>Revelation predicts 144,000 Jews will be spared
thats a lot of orthodox, foreskin eating kikes getting the gas

Probably because we can recognize cosmic events as memetics.

Attached: 1534213494577.png (719x1025, 477K)

Lock up your kids and sleep wearing a cross and a swastika

They think they can end their existence in its entirety, which really just makes them pawns for their betters.

>super blood wolf moon
>prophetic setting for the great battle
>werewolf vs vampire
>cro magnon vs neanderthal
>goyim vs jew

Attached: b60ae26ec568b82f2816ca79b3acdf049f487d3fv2_hq.jpg (1024x568, 63K)

>pic unrelated
Do you really think Orthodox Jews will be spared?

The biggest jew projection ever is that "white" Christians are superstitious, and then any "bible" quote they can offer is from the jew part about kosher food, Adam and Eve, or refraining from work on the sabbath.

And then Jow Forums shows me this picture.

Attached: circumcision bris if only you knew how bad things really are.jpg (960x647, 150K)

Doesn't stop Toriyama from being a hack that will do anything to jack off Goku.

Kill kikes on cosmic moon

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Attached: 39BBC7AD-3BDF-48D0-800C-7D69AAF5323F.jpg (500x496, 91K)

Psalm 98
A psalm.
1 Sing a new song to the Lord,
for he has done wonderful deeds.
His right hand has won a mighty victory;
his holy arm has shown his saving power!
2 The Lord has announced his victory
and has revealed his righteousness to every nation!
3 He has remembered his promise to love and be faithful to Israel.
The ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God.

4 Shout to the Lord, all the earth;
break out in praise and sing for joy!
5 Sing your praise to the Lord with the harp,
with the harp and melodious song,
6 with trumpets and the sound of the ram’s horn.
Make a joyful symphony before the Lord, the King!

7 Let the sea and everything in it shout his praise!
Let the earth and all living things join in.
8 Let the rivers clap their hands in glee!
Let the hills sing out their songs of joy
9 before the Lord,
for he is coming to judge the earth.
He will judge the world with justice,
and the nations with fairness.

>unrelated torah verse
144,000 will be spared. do you think orthodox, foreskin eating jews will be among them? arent there many more than 144k orthodox jews?

the 144 has nothing to do with people being raptured...It's a mataphor for something else.

Literally raptured*

Attached: 982EF922-8E9A-415A-8E75-530FD6B44B4A.jpg (769x2130, 664K)

Attached: 12B7F6CC-1F96-42E6-80B0-79DE5EDA0195.jpg (2290x1322, 682K)

how do you know the destruction of israel isn't also a metaphor?

>it's a metaphor if it disagrees with my narrative
>otherwise it's literal

this is theologically dishonest.

Because Israel isn't something material. It's something spiritual. Zionism has turned the spiritual into material and only serves to subvert and tyrannically control others. That's why I know IsraHELL will be destroyed.

the Jews referred to in the scriptures have no relationship to the so-called "jews" of modern day "Israel". Even this so-called "Israel" is a stolen name from the bible for a piece of land that was stolen from the Palestinians. The 144000 are all disciples of Jesus Christ. None of the so-called jews of today will be among the 144000 and very few of them, if any, will be spared the judgement of being killed along with their god satan.

>On Earth as it is in Heaven
>What you bind on Earth is bound in Heaven
If the physical Israel is destroyed so is the "spiritual" concept of Israel, Jewishness, and Jewish world rule. In the end Jews simply don't survive.

Judaism teaches the world will be ruled by a Messiah from the line of David. Christianity teaches the same thing. Isn't the result, whether Jewish or Christian, the same?

Moses was Born Again, which means that he created the soul, symbolized by the illuminated Tree of Life, the burning bush, that he saw in the wilderness. The enlightened Tree unified him with his inner Father: thus he received the commands of God directly. Moses needed to free the people of Israel from Egypt. Egypt represents the degenerated mind of man, and the Pharaoh is the tyrant that jealously rules over this man-made civilization of material power and desire. Israel is a compound word. “IS” is from Isis, the Egyptian divine mother. “RA” is the Egyptian divine father. And “EL” is Hebrew for God. So, when the nation of Is-ra-el is trapped in slavery, this is a symbol of one’s own inner Divinity trapped within the degenerated mind. Moses was told to take the rod, the spinal column, the Tree of Life in his own body, and it became a serpent: The serpent of the Kundalini. His serpent was more powerful than the negative serpent of the Egyptians. Thus, this story symbolizes the duality of the sexual force. Only the positive serpent, under the service of God, can free the soul from suffering. This is clearly represented in Egyptian art. (The positive serpent empowers the priest/king. The negative serpent controlled by man and wife.) The positive serpent protects, while the negative serpent must be dominated and conquered.

Attached: 1531299619495.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

Moses didn't even exist as a historical person. The fables in Torah were copied from older Aryan traditions. Moses can't be born again because he didn't exist in the first place. Jews were never even slaves in Egypt. The whole story is bogus.

>being raptured
I think thats a catholic practice..
There is literally no mention of any kind of rapture in the scriptures.

Please go find someone a little lower IQ to argue against so you don't look like a fool the next time you post.

There is no archeological evidence of Jews ever being slaves in Egypt. How come? If Jews werent slaves in Egypt, Moses was never in Egypt, and he certainly did no miracles there.

>SuperBloodWolfMoon2019 WAS KICKED BY MOD

Attached: hedgbet lebavich.jpg (633x678, 122K)

Guys fuck. Mossad shills in other threads keep spamming the dox of one specific journalist over and over and over again. They are meme flags and foreign flags. I have this feeling they're going to hurt this journalist in a false flag. FUCK.

Attached: 1525467987262.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

The story is more complicated than that. Some posit they may have been the Hyksos, and other say that Moses may have been an Egyptian, going as far as to say he might have been Akhenaten.

no. The jews rejected Jesus as the messiah therefore allowing themselves to become the disciples of satan. Hence we see what jews are doing and have done for the past 2000 or so years. They made themselves the target of God's fury by consistently rebelling and being bad. In fact they only really existed as an example to the Gentiles who are now being led by Jesus.

The story is that Jews were enslaved in Egypt and forced to build pyramids and shit. There is literally no evidence backing this claim up. It's bogus. The entire Exodus story is fake.

But isn't Jesus a Jew from the line of David? And don't Christians want him ruling the world... just like modern Jews want a Messiah, from the line of David, to rule the world? Seems like classic Jewish dialectic to me...

You dont think the ancient Hebrews could have been the Habiru people? They were never enslaved though, but they could have been them.

>The story is that Jews were enslaved in Egypt and forced to build pyramids and shit. There is literally no evidence backing this claim up.
Yes *this* story is fake

2014 was a beautiful years.

Yeah, I believe the ancient Hebrews were Habiru. But again.. they werent enslaved and forced into labor, and the time period in which Exodus supposedly happened shows no evidence of a mass Hebrew Exodus, so it's fake.

if no jewish enslavement... no moses freeing the jews?

cheap fucks, that altar looks like shit.

bump

I just want it to end.

WE GOT A BADASS HERE

it is the names in the book of life, the 144,000 pol users who will be given power to save the world. the clues are everywhere
Jow Forums = fortune
fortune: "a hypothetical force or personified power that unpredictably determines events and issues favorably or unfavorably" explains how we use digits and hivemind global consciousness to control reality.

POL = Protectors of Light

The Revelation of St. John explains what is necessary in order to return to heaven. But the answer is deliberately veiled in symbolism and metaphors; that is why so few understand this book. It is said that 144,000 will be saved and taken to heaven (Then I heard the number of those who were sealed (saved): 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel –Revelation 7:4). This number is symbolic. Every Hebrew letter also represents a number (a=1, b=2, g=3, d=4, h=5, v=6, z=7, m=40). The letters that spell Adam also give the numbers 1, 4, and 40. Thus the meaning is that only those who have restored the innocence of Adam within themselves will return to Eden. Likewise, when we Kabbalistically add the numbers of the name of Adam (40+4+1=9), the result is nine: the sephira Yesod, or the Foundation: the sexual energy. The secret to becoming the perfect Adam is in the Ninth Sphere. The fire of the sexual energy must create or it will destroy. This very potent energy cannot be contained, and if repressed, will seek expression destructively, internally through the mind, through anger or through sexual degeneration. This is evidenced by the infamous perversions of priests around the world in all religions, and the rampant fanaticism that has destroyed so many spiritual movements. In order to utilize the sexual energy effectively, it must be transmuted into spiritual energy. This is accomplished by connecting sexually with a spouse, without spilling the energy through the orgasm. Or if one is single, learning to control the energy through ancient methods long forgotten by contemporary priests in the Western traditions (Pranayama –Sanskrit).

Attached: 1525835354649.png (1725x691, 46K)

1+4+4 = 9

Attached: 1542617117255.png (999x999, 56K)

We biblical prophetic timeline now. Welcome to the Tribulation

Attached: tribulation timeline1.jpg (1504x999, 580K)

im single how do I control my sex energy?

STOP MASTURBATING.

godsarise.com

probably that red heifer

Unironically made my last kid on a blood moon & planning to do the same tonight. He came out strong as fuck so hopefully this one will too.

I have, but what do I do with the energy? I am trying to become a wizard. Can I eat meat?

I actually saw it this morning, never saw moon being that big (it wasn't really much red though)

Attached: 1545739530853.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

oh that website has it, thanks user!

this like always

>new york post
your IQ is showing.

we also had a super blood moon last year and a micro blood moon, these are pretty fucking common

prepare to stop kikery, anons

Jordan Maxwell says that the jews worship the moon. Its why all their holidays start when the sun goes down

/pol should hivemind and cast a counter spell on sunday night

>Fulfilling your own prophecies

That's not how it works, and these are clearly pagan ritual, begone satan.

No. Only tater tots with syrup

g-guys?
this is blocked out on every infrared skyview thing

Attached: DTWUFKs.jpg (1696x860, 50K)

Yo guys...

Attached: 1516948652866.png (702x1112, 614K)

That's a lie, lots of missing kids for these Jewish rituals.

bump

Sounds like a show on the sci-fi channel,
Super irradiated octupus hurricanes in space: 3

Did you know that traditionally in preparation for war Jewish men would shave their beards while Muslim men would shave their heads.

If an orthodox Jew shaves his beard he is most likely going to war.

Attached: 477234B800000578-5193601-image-a-18_1513675717493.jpg (634x586, 51K)