Spic in Taiwan, ask me anything. Have not had a good experience

Spic in Taiwan, ask me anything. Have not had a good experience.

Attached: 69BD8940-4269-4C87-BF21-D4E0F807CC5C.jpg (1124x954, 108K)

No shit they are looking for white people. Not brown. Also you really need to realize that girls get to be light hearted and funny because they aren't funny at all. If you ever use an emoticon she will think you are gay or a bitch. Its not being American that gets you pussy its being a fucking strange man. Not a boy looking for strange.

You are right, girls think guys that you emijis are gay

>talking to a dogface

Oh shit, what a dis xD

Why can spics never stay in their own countries?

open bobs and vagene

What is that app?
what is your height?
did women not like you?

>Speaks with emojis
>Trying to hook up with diseased whores
>Have not had a good experience
wow i wonder why

She has the bitch nose and ears.

Dude why don't you attention whore at Jow Forums

A lot of 3rd worlders outside the Middle East associate Americans with power and would gladly do anything to associate with you, male and female.
They already have the preconceived notion that you are an alpha male with a lot of money and connections (despite this usually being false), you just need to act strong headed and assertive to not prove them wrong.

Just lol if you think anything other than my race prevents me from getting girls here. If you're white then count your blessings. Should've went to Thailand.

This is why you shouldn't use slut apps btw

They just make roasties even more arrogant and demanding. Besides it's a waste of time, there are 5940593058903485349085903458 guys on every app begging women for sex, chances are you'd have better luck IRL even if you're a loser

No shit. Women of the world are going to be very disappointed when all the sex tourism from the USA comes from short swarthy brown men. They can get that in their own cunt ree. Go to a place where you are lighter skinned than 80% of the population. Like India.

I'm bored. I'm drunk in my hotel room and going to go to the red light district in a few hours.

>yeah you should totally invite a low IQ, possibly dangerous, golddigger in your life in the vague hope of getting laid or scoring social brownie points from irrelevant people

guys like you are the problem

OP, you are a faggot that lives with your parents. Did you frame those photos? You fucking shit. I bet your room is a wreck. You need to stay in Taiwan and fuck lady bois.

I know I'd have luck in the Mexican clubs, I just have no game and I'm a Chicano. The Taiwanese girls here know more Spanish than me.

Is it you in that picture? Because you don't even look that dark/mixed and being called an indian is just fucking retarded.

>Taiwan
>ladyboys

This isn't Thailand rofl

Girls here are stupid regarding race. Anything other than aryan is indian.

Just call her a retard and block her. In fact you're a moron for trying to pick up asian subhumans in the first place. See my post here

what about my other questions, bruh? Is it ama or not?

I have screenshots full of rejections. It's not just her.

dump them i could use the blackpill mental practice

K, whatever. You obviously live with your parents.
Give an explanation on the artwork you have on your wall.

>Knows where all the lady Bois are
Nigga you might be gay

Oh my bad. I'm drunk.

The app is tantan, Asian tinder. I'm 6'1 (186cm) and women do not like me here.

lmao

I'm an aussie in auckland now and I swear I'm the only person with blonde hair and light eyes in like at least the entire suburb

The amount of thirsty af stares I get from chinese/maori girls is fucking insane, every single one of them locks eyes at me like they need to marry. I feel like I'm gunna get pounced on any second I'm out getting my chicken and broccoli it's fucking funny

>I'm 6'1 (186cm) and women do not like me here.
they will judge you from pics on dating apps. Try going out. With that height you have huge advantage against locals.

I lived in TW for two years. Girls there are mostly trash. I found a good one that lasted just over a year, but I fucked it up because I wanted to play the field a bit more. I regret it because most of them are garbage, annoying and chinky as fuck.

Most TW girls think Trump is a closet fag because of the way he moves his hands when he talks. I've had plenty of them tell me that.

Just tell them you're white, they don't know shit.

There's no red light district in TW. Are you Taipei? Have you been fucking the nasty Longshan streetwalkers?

Here's another one.

I have an apartment in the USA. The artwork behind me is artwork I bought.

I have went out to the Latin clubs. I tower over the locals and even the majority of whites. I have no game and I'm a chicano.

I absolutely don't believe that. You are a faggot.

I'm going to Linsen road tonight. And most of them assume in Indian, no way to convince them I'm white. Yes, I'm in Taipei.

Forgot picture.

Attached: E1C51E48-2804-4A65-A22E-DAFA0E322DDD.png (1125x2436, 911K)

>latin clubs
>in fucking china
go to normal clubs, lul. Then judge your success there. I doubt you will fail, but if that's the case, then you can say that it was race that was stopping you. On dating apps you have no chance unless you have godly game or unless you're 9/10

You again. Literally kys

I do though. I was so close to fly to Thailand today, but I got to pay my rent. If I lived with my parents I would have flied to Thailand in a heartbeat.

and so a white genocider was born

TOP KEK

Thanks OP, I'm laughing at you. Get mad at your parents for taking you out of your homeland.

>On dating apps you have no chance unless you have godly game or unless you're 9/10

Lies. I've looked over the shoulder of a manlet in a club and he had a shitload of likes and matches. He was like 5'9, just white.

He may as well be a hapa on reddit.

Yea, I'm pretty pissed on them not teaching me spanish at the least.

I honestly believe guys who use dating apps out of cowardice are kidding themselves. At least IRL it's at least possible to run into some chick who is lonely or bored and for SOMETHING to happen.

Online dating is just a waste of time. Because there are so many guys on there, even legit handsome guys have a lot of competition. Plus you're fucked (or rather, not fucked) no matter what kind of messages you send.

If you're too brief, it'll seem lazy. Too long, desperate. Too polite? Cowardly, lame. Too rude? Creeper, pervy.

It's a pretty easy language to learn. You should help them get home so you all can be amongst your own.

I'd kill myself if I was a hapa. At least I do ok in the USA.

lol dude, the trick to Asia I've learned is JBW and not fat. I fail both of those criteria's. You don't even have to be tall.

i've tried both extensively and there is no significant difference

but at least with online dating you don't run the risk of getting into trouble because some evil cunt thinks being ugly makes you a rapist

I used to live in Hong Kong (indian) and the women over there all looked at me like I was an alien or something lol. They would always make strange remarks and hold there nose when I pass by. I guess racism is a global thing..

Where are you? The clubs in the US are a shitshow, not my scene at all.

It's not that bad for me, but it gets bad at some points. Pretty pissed I came here.

Why were you in China anyway? I would never ever go there.

Just say what ever you want. Say something that will make YOU laugh, who cares what she will think. Make some fun out of it, sometimes they like it and will play back or they will be up their ass because they are stuck up bitches or don't find you attractive.

>or don't find you attractive.

That's all you had to say.

the uk

in my experience it makes no difference for most guys whether they're online dating or not

maybe the exception would be if you were famous in some way like a musician then obviously irl would be easier but that doesn't apply to most guys

anyone saying otherwise is either clueless or coping

Ever think about growing a beard Jose? I was blessed with Chosen™ facial hair genetics. Chicks seem to dig beards for awhile, and anyways you have your girls and they love machismo with facial hair.

Representative for alibaba

I’m so pissed when I thinking how they laugh and laughing at me. Even the men who are of low stock mock me. I saying to them “why is your problem proudly man?” These fucking guys man, too much.

Beards are viewed down upon here. And I don't want to appear even more muslim.

What is the point of traveling to an asian country for any purpose other than trying to live out a weeboo anime fantasy or to pursue disappointing, degenerate sex tourism?

Attached: soyed-by-asian-fattie.jpg (1600x1200, 222K)

Taiwan is garbage if you have dark hair and dark eyes and looking for something quick, however I found the real quality women will be interested in you more (the independent ones), I'm talking celebrities and women in offices and stuff - difficult to pull off though but can be worth it.

You'd have far better luck in Japan and Russia IMO. The girls are much sweeter in Japan, and are genuinely curious. While in Russia they just prefer darker haired guys overall (opposite to Asia).

so you're fat and you're saying it's because of race... ok, lol

Start growing one now so when you leave you can assert your masculinity. You want to be that guy that walks into a room and people say "Nice beard".

Probably a larp because I doubt anyone would post their real face on pol. Also this is not politics.

Hi again mexicantard!!!
I totally forgot about your stupidity but now I remember, oh anyways speak.
Did you post nudes?

Question: What is the app? Doesnt look like Tinder

This is pretty true

Behave exactly like a woman would behave to you. Ever message a girl who seems uninterested yet still responds?

Just be rude yet interesting.

Drop and Emoji much later when she finally stops being a cunt - if emojis are your thing I guess.

>You look like indian

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

I'm heading out to the red light district. Hoping I don't die.

Wow dude, what the fuck was that emoji bullshit? Step up your game, that was like a two line exchange and even that made me cringe a little bit.

fuck jannies

it's kind of Jow Forums related because it disproves the "just travel to asia where the girls are pure bro" narrative

Why would anyone actually think this, and what would "pure" even mean besides still a virgin or whatever in which case you won't find many that are legal anywhere except maybe a few places in the middle east

Indians in HK are leftover from the Brits and exist on every corner to harass western (looking) tourists into buying cheap shit.

There's the widespread delusion on Jow Forums that the culture/feminism/the jews is what makes women in their countries insufferable, and that if they go to some country with a different culture, like somewhere in Asia, South America etc then the women will be different. But that's obviously not the case because the issue is much more complex.

Gooks don't want to associate with manlet mongrels.

Arent you the guy from r9k who fucked a white girl?

Actually in my experience it's only American girls who may judge emoticons negatively. They are looking for masculinity/value. When a girl from Taiwan or the Philippines sees you're tall and white, they already assume you're awesome and seek comfort. Emoticons actually help in those cases.

This, and why did you go to Taiwan?
The Taiwanese haven't done anything to deserve your shitty presence.

it's the same everywhere lol

if you're handsome it really doesn't matter what you say or how you act or how much money you make

It's modernity clashing with our primitive neurological programming. It's only getting worse.
Sjw feminism is cancer tho amirite.

>you look like Indian

Lol what a cunt, telling people they look indisn is rude

He very probably lies about his height and has pics where you can't tell how short he is.

Op is 2 shades lighter than me. I was going to go to Taiwan this summer.

Attached: 1546868135686.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

just go to mainland

It's technology and the ease it brought that unmasked women for who they really are.

I told this user that handsome men dont need pick up artist shit to pick up women and he got butthurt but its true. My buddy is a Chad but extremely awkward and autistic and women love him, if he an average guy hed never get laid because hed just seen like a weirdo.

Bro to be fair when I was in Taiwan I had plenty of success but also 10x as many flakes/rejections. White and 6'0". One girl I was pursuing even told me she just lost interest in me. It doesn't matter. I still had plenty of beautiful young ones to choose from, including my top choice. Rejections happen to everyone all the time except women.

Tape your eyes back dumbass.

>Subhuman monkeys calling mutt mongrels not white.
Fuck is this shit?

Attached: aaa (2).jpg (500x336, 17K)

Go back to spic land you poo look alike.

maybe stop with the gay emoticons you ugly bitchboy

>t. German sex tourist who wants all the ladyboys for himself

Don't go bro. Please don't. Go to Thailand, Philippines, or Vietnam. Fuck Taiwan lol.

>indian
Looks like an average American to me. Now show bobs

what is the worst what ever happend to you in taiwan?

"You look like a bitch"

Worst as in what

This

Just anything really

Fucking lel