Careful, trumpfucks

Twitter Jow Forums zoomer tough guy forgot he isn't on the internet prancing behind the veil of anonymity. Hes life is ruined. This is a warning. poltards.

I bet he thought he will be in an EPIC STYLE LIBTARD BTFO compilation, but now his life is over hahaha.

Attached: zoomerapocalypse.png (304x309, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
streamable.com/ohwzd
streamable.com/ay9qv
streamable.com/ab4i4
twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1086819502082412544
youtu.be/jVvpVRJ-NH4
cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/19/exclusive-new-video-emerges-showing-what-really-happened-during-the-so-called-confrontation-between-a-maga-hat-wearing-student-and-native-american-drummer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: (((SANDMANN))).png (1416x966, 500K)

He didn't do anything wrong though.

thats for the public to decide

Wait I wanna be in the screenshot when this gets pruned. Thanks.

Kid will be a Senator in a a few years.

Attached: standing_while_white.jpg (631x340, 78K)

yeah, in Tropico or Second Life hahahahaha

zoomer gamers.

yeah this guy is fucked and he deserves it

They still haven't actually found his name though, this guy will be forgotten about in a week.

Purge when?

He didn't break any law. In fact, he didn't even speak.
> "Smug facial expressions are a hate crime, muh feelz, abolish freedom of expression NOW! ".

schmug shrugs for free @dannyocoulson

Not really?

What did he actually do though?

I highly doubt anyone will recall this besides us in a week

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Please spread this

Attached: approach.jpg (785x625, 54K)

Our enemies are so fragile that just standing in face of them is their fear. They are cowards.

I'm so fucking confused right now. What did he even do wrong? Smile?

Uh, we've seen the unedited video. I hope this is just shitposting and not genuine shilling, because you're hours behind.

>eeyy ooo lil donie he dumb dumb with his bum bum, I still have shit on my hands from yesterday

Attached: ron-perlman.jpg?w=780.jpg (779x1170, 273K)

>his life is ruined
kek, maybe for the next 48 hours yeah. Shit will be forgotten about in a week. You know how the leftist outrage mob works. Stop pretending to be retarded.

Filthy immigrant scum. kys

A quite large number of our side carry firearms around everyday, most with 20 to 75 rounds on their person. We are generally well behaved, quiet people who do not want to attract attention to ourselves. We don’t harass or otherwise even let retarded lefties know we are there. Libtards do all manner of acting out regularly. One day this is all gonna change 180...

>The indian approached them

10 minute clip w/sound

streamable.com/ohwzd

1 minute clip w/sound

streamable.com/ay9qv

40 second clip w/sound

streamable.com/ab4i4

if anyone can make last clip into webm showing the native american approaching the kid

>pls spread this
ITS OVER HAHAHAHA THIS GUY IS FUCKED

WHITEY IS DONE

This FAGGOT Op also started this thread

Implying you autistically screeching children will remember him in a week.

What were the sweetheart dindu nuffin MAGA kids doing at the Indigenous People's March again?

Hey guy look I found the cuck!

>triggered a bunch of Jow Forumsshits in the youtube comments

literally stealing candy from a sleeping baby would be more difficult

Attached: trump-alt-right.jpg?resize=595%2C280.jpg (595x280, 41K)

Why the fuck was he there to disrupt the native American rally in the first place?

>Live in Poland
>Care about American teenage boy smiling at silly injun man who went out of his way to get in the face of said teenager.
Kill yourself nut job.

he will have his life ruined, then yes, he will be lost in the oblivion

For standing still?

The kid didn't have do to anything. It's all about memes, optics and impressions.. Basically, the cap, the smile and the perfect victim in the form of some literal Injun makes what anyone actually DID irrelevant.. It's all 'muh powerful symbol' now.

I hope this happens to more and more people so that the system collapses under the weight of its own oppression

>I will get a significant inheritance in life.
>I will look this kid up one day
>if his life is in shambles
>I will buy him a house, car, and give him a lucrative grounds keeping job.
>I plan to start a upscale commune for infamous victims of the left
The kids going to be alright
DEAL WITH IT, FAGGOT

probably this

no, this is redpilling them, they will be redpilled - being a nazi doesnt pay ;)

Why?

The native american rally was over about 30 minutes prior, there were only 4 that walked across the street to walk into the boys. The drummer is a known activist

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1086819502082412544

Attached: activist.jpg (598x701, 130K)

Fake

>he dindu nuffin
yes, exactly, for being a disrespectful fuck, dont try to downplay it, the hunt is on, no nazi is safe

Hey, hey. Aren't you that Polanon who keeps posting counter-nationalist pro-EU "memes"? Who's paying you, Bartek? I want in on the scam.

Attached: 1528130934917.jpg (500x449, 142K)

What did he do and define fascism without using Wikipedia

/ourguy/

he's been blackpilled and knows you have to play dirty to defeat wh*toids, just like they did to his people with the pox blankets

When real dissidents fight back they use violence. You will recieve violence. Remember that.

yes I am my fellow magyar, I do it for fun. Trolling the trolls is fun.

Most of Jow Forums is over 35 years old and unemployed. Nobody cares.

Attached: america fat.jpg (1024x868, 147K)

Op's an Autist. However, look at the headlines, he's completely trashed for the old indian faggot coming up to him and banging his hoodoo at him while he trollfaced back.

Fucking indian retard is now 'oppressed' and is going to make the morning talk show rounds now.

So why were they there? What was the purpose of them being there and wearing maga hats? Sounds like that faggot was anticipating drama and that's the whole point. What a retard.

Show your real flag

yeah, I think you have a chance against tanks and aircrafts. NOT

Get a life, Piotr. Seriously.

no, f u

>tanks and aircrafts

Injun activists and Israelites have tanks and airplanes now?

In a civil war in a nation where whites make up most of the military lmao. Im in the fucking military. The Air Force specifically. What now fag?

They are waiting there for the rest of their classmates until the buses arrive

Ask this guy, he seems to know the score:

> Muh America, muh land of freedom
> Muh 1488 amendments
> Teen become an outcast for standing and smiling on camera in wrong place at a wrong time

That incident made me physically sick. How can he stand there laughing and smirking at th poor old vietnam vet? From what I read, having someone walk up to you, beat his drum 10 cm away from your ear while chanting, is a great honor. This ungreathful kid should be put in jail for his rascist behaviour

If youre thinkin about that kind of violence it means that you are admitting that peaceful solutions are off the table which means I have already won. I ask only for the opportunity for my people to truly fight for their right to exist, and by admitting this fact, you have given what I ask.

He doesn't look liferuined. He looks comfy.

He stood there with a "smug" look on his face whilst some Indian taunted him, saying that all Whites need to leave. Apparently, because he didn't immediately drop to his knees and fellate the Indian, he is a white supremacist. Oh and MAGA hat.

Attached: magaind.jpg (580x486, 53K)

If that's actually all it is then yeah this whole thing is being blown out of proportion. I dont know that's actually all it is, though.

Why did you (you) both of my posts?

10 minute clip w/sound

streamable.com/ohwzd

1 minute clip w/sound

streamable.com/ay9qv

40 second clip w/sound

streamable.com/ab4i4

This is Trump's America and it's terrifying.

Just watch the video They weren't there to disrupt anything.

You can watch this guy, who is a leftist who wanted the kid to be evil
youtu.be/jVvpVRJ-NH4

He links some of the text conversations about the drummer's friend saying why they were there. Then you can hear more of this guys thoughts about more of the evidence

Lmao fucking dumb niggers

Nigger

Go to about 4 minutes 11 seconds into that video

To do nuffin

There are 7 30-round mags fully loaded in my rifle bag at all times. It stays in my vehicle nearly every day. I also daily carry a S&W .40 with 3 15-round magazines.

Attached: 1544023169043.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/19/exclusive-new-video-emerges-showing-what-really-happened-during-the-so-called-confrontation-between-a-maga-hat-wearing-student-and-native-american-drummer/

You are garbage you bully a minor and think you a fucking hero? You are a joke and a pussy, I bet my girlfriend can kick your ass, that's why you bully minors right?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-15 the definition of obtuseness.png (719x384, 23K)

>trump's america
>people who wear trump hats get doxxed and have their lives ruined for stupid shit
Ok kiddo

Most of (pol) is over 50 and self employed you dumbfuck kid

Kind of the opposite of how I thought it would be dead

yeah im not getting it. the left truly is mad.

Thanks. Honestly after watching the video, the only instigators I see are the black people shouting shit at people in the crowded. The kids and the Indian guy were basically just doing their own thing, not to spite each other but despite each other. The people yelling trying to hype shit up are the real problem here imo

The prolife rally had been planned for a year why were those assholes there? To fabricate a false narrative to demonize Trump supporters, Catholics and white males. It's pretty obvious, the same reason you are here to lie lie lie through your yellow and rotting teeth.

>danzig knife incoming

>>people who wear trump hats get doxxed and have their lives ruined for stupid shit
Yeah you fuckers are working to be the most hated group of fuckheads in the history of America. Bullying a kid over nothing while huffing outrage like it's dope.

this is genius and actually quite inspiring. it wouldn't surprise me if it were soon to be illegal though. leftists will pass some law that you can't give your own money to whites--you have to reach a diversity quota first where five times that share must first go to a range of 'diverse' recipients.

I doubt his life is ruined. Probably drowning in pussy right now

>pro life is a sensible position!
Fuck off you dumb cunt. Semitism is anti human rights.

I guess he looks kind of smug? But no, the honest truth is he did nothing wrong. Liberals have become an ornery old drunk at a dive bar desperate to get in a fight with anyone who looks at them funny.

No one asked you, leaf faggot.

The (((hate crime))) was being a white man who doesn't hate himself and his race.

Yep, no problem. Yeah, they were trying to escalate things, the indian drummer there though was the one who approached them, instead of the narrative about them approaching and surrounding him.

Serious question for the lefties who browse or troll on here. Are you okay with this? Are you comfortable with this? Look how easy it was to rile a mob against this kid. The mob isn't even aware that the truth is coming out, or more likely doesn't care.

Are you okay with this?

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-052823.png (1138x903, 214K)

they were on a school field-trip to DC to take part in some pro-life rally. the rally was done and they were at the spot they were told to be to wait for their bus. so they were all just standing around waiting for their bus, and the fucking weirdo hostile israelite niggers (some bizarre group of fag-hating blacks who wear star-of-david images) were yelling stuff at them, but they didn't really engage the angry jew-nigs. then the native american faggot rolls up from across the street and starts banging his drum. the kids thought it was in good spirits and allowed him into their group, but the native just kept banging the drum and staring down the kids. one kid just stood there smiling as the native drummed like two inches from his face for thirty seconds, and in today's society, now that kid is a horrible nazi racist. it doesn't make sense, but those are the times we live in.

No everybody knows the baby murderers are ALWAYS the hero, in every story every time and now bullying kids over wearing a fucking MAGA hat dovetails nicely with the baby murdering, another heroic thing to do, what's next useful idiot? Punching grandma in the face for "stealing your inheritance" you fucking bottom feeder?

Attached: moldylocks.gif (446x251, 1.37M)

>What is guerrilla warfare that has proven time and again to be effective against occupying forces.
The state of slavs, you deserved to be invaded by commies.

It's a public space and he can do that. Not like the kid minded. Judging by the kids face he seem to actually appreciate the drumming lmao

>bullying a kid
Who's doxxing this kid again?

They have proven with this fucking stunt they are hypocrites and chickenshits.

Attached: WRONG!.gif (220x199, 96K)

why? the whole world is out to get him, women respond to social position, he is a pariah

yes, racism needs punishment

I mean the smiling would probably be the reaction of a lot of people, if you have a staring contest with someone you might smile, if they are beating a drum and singing in your face that would probably be pretty funny too. The Indian though did it deliberately though, judging by his history and the text conversation from the indian's friend it was most likely to provoke