>You believe in God?
>*smug chuckle*
>Me? Nah, I only believe in what I can SEE

Attached: tippepe.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMTTFLiOwX0
livescience.com/63667-fig-tree-grows-from-corpse.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Material realm is controlled opposition, senpai. God is real. The Lord is Logos.

Ave María, grátia plena, Dóminus tecum. Benedícta tu in muliéribus, et benedíctus fructus ventris tui, Iesus. Sancta María, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatóribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrć. Amen.

Oh great, one of those again. Instead of attacking straw men present me some legitimate evidence for the existence of god. I’m not going to accept shit like “oh if you can’t disprove it then god must be real” because the burden of proof is on you, now deliver, OP.

Attached: 36E42169-2B3D-409F-9A67-8571C139B903.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Why doesn't the Lord save us right now instead of waiting till we die? It's way faster and more efficient that way.

Present me some legitmate evidence you are conscious. Can't do it? Then I don't believe it. The burden is on you to prove to me you are conscious.

I can´t see sound, I don´t believe in hearing.

Attached: dats retarded.jpg (320x220, 9K)

>Me? Nah, I only believe in what I can SEE.
>Global warming is real because scientists told me so.

Attached: 1536619651286.jpg (125x119, 2K)

If God is good why did he create niggers?

grobaru warmingu

He made a mistake

heidigger and @dannyocoulson sittin in a tree

Do you believe in electricity?

this is actually a massive redpill, sorry about hurting your baby-brain.

Consciousness is a spook.

Bu-but senpai senses as the sole way to prove something exists was debunked long ago. Maybe Aristoteles-sama is no longer a worthy teacher in this field

>You believe in EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE?
>*smug chuckle*
>Me? Nah, I only believe in what THE JEWS TELL ME TO

If we say "believe" when we think something exists but can't be 100% sure and therefore we believe in God, couldn't we also believe in dragons, the tooth fairy, Santa Claus etc. because in all those instances we think that entity exists but we aren't 100% sure because there is no concrete proof of it's existence.

>heh, all of human history until the 17th century was full of complete MORONS. Haven't you read Richard Dawkins? ReLIEgions might be present in every society, but there's no such thing as the subconscious, we're STAR DUST

Attached: zodiac.jpg (424x359, 126K)

Consciousness is an extremely abstract concept that many people disagree on, please define consciousness before asking me to prove it to you.

Attached: 413CC310-864F-4704-8E34-BF830A9E754F.gif (499x499, 1.27M)

>I believe in what people tell me
Wow op you're so intellectually superior to those of us who hold standards of verification

>”stop attacking strawmen and present legitimate evidence”
>respond with strawman

We can easily prove, any day, any moment that electricity exits or air, for example. How can I, on the spot, prove that God exists? Do I say "abra cadabra" and he appears out of a portal?

>hey man, science is cool and all, but have heard about this hobo kike that lived some two thousand years ago? now that is something to model your life after.

>I'm not a racist, I'm a race realist

Attached: xoiCMqK.jpg (1080x1080, 418K)

Or allowed you to live..

What is sense data
Only the absolute newest of newfags are christkeks

what if you see only in black and white, does colour not exist then?

Daily reminder that religion didn't solve any practical problem of mankind. Advances in medicine, standard of living, economy, technology and mass production of goods and services were done by scientists and people who used reason, not dogma.

>heh, strawmen arguments. We GOT him, what a complete idiot. Doesn't even know he's STAR DUST ON AN INSIGNIFICANT PALE BLUE DOT

And neither can you say "yoa momma" and DISPROVE god exists, though it surely would count as one.

That´s NOT the issue here, faggot op said
>I can´t see
THAT´S the proof we´re working with here.

Niggers should have died out after the humans left africa. This was gods plan.

God did a fucking ooopsie

>taking the fucking piss

>heh, religion and SCIENCE were ALWAYS separated, the connection between the conscious mind and the material world isn't still a mystery, the brain is nothing but euphoric matter sitting in your APE SKULL

Attached: alchemy.jpg (224x225, 22K)

Based and sciencepilled

What if i rip your eyes out? what will you believe then? Darkness.

Are you trying to win the argument by not engaging in it at all? For fucks sake OP, this isn’t exactly convincing.

>the wind that blows
>the grass somehow grows
>grief brings its woes
but I see them not

God is the spaghetti monster and I just wrote a book about it inspired by him.

Welcome to my religion. We meet on Wednesdays to eat spaghetti and if you don't come we kill you and use your meet for our sauce next Wednesday!

See how stupid religion is?

At least the things science discovered seem logical and follow a pattern while the Bible, Qu'ran and other books are just a bunch of baloney someone made up long ago. There are religions which are older than Christianity and Christianity makes men weak. It's basically a slave ideology.

You can obviously observe all of these things except for grief which is an emotion linked to the brain which is still largely a mystery.

You can FEEL wind with you senses, you can even see how it affects the world around it as it blows away leaves, and you can observe grass growing for yourself, if you have the patience.

Can someone also explain to me how is it fair to "burn in hell for all eternity". Why should someone be punished forever for a finite crime which he committed during this finite life on earth. Also, not everyone sinned and committed evils in the same amount. Why should everyone suffer the same? Same argument goes for heave. Why should someone be rewarded eternally because he was mostly good during his 60-90 years of life on Earth?

>religious symbolism of the subconscious is something I have to prove right or wrong

There's nothing to prove about it, it exists and is in every culture, thats an objective truth. What is unknown is where it comes from and how it comes about- you will of course argue its a byproduct of evolution, something that can only be speculated about and not proven or even engaged in through the scientific method, thats not even what the scientific method is for in the first place.

Like dreams, religious texts are symbolic images of the self and the emergence of consciousness. They're not science nor are they meant to be.

I was not talking about the presence of religion but it’s credibility and validity of its origins.
If religion is not meant to be engaged with on a scientific level then it’s pretty obvious why people would be doubtful about the validity of its origins, especially because things like god cannot even be observed on any possible level like emotions where you can at least recognize them within a persons behavior.

If you’re going to use this line of reasoning to nullify the need for an argument then this can also be used to prove any other religion on this world as right, with many of these religions contradicting each other, which means there MUST be religion that is incorrect, or also just as likely, all of them are.

Attached: 86C833A2-05DB-4D3E-AD26-D7B59484614F.png (300x250, 35K)

You're missing the point, you're still thinking about religious symbolism as something that needs to be tested through the scientific method. Inconsistencies between religions is just as natural a byproduct as differences between cultures- each is living out its archetype. Even then, there are universal commonalities between all religions, so that's not a very convincing point either.

>Doesnt believe he has a penis or legs/feet

I’m taking on this new philosophy of if i see it I don’t believe it
Starting off, i see the holocaust but I don’t believe it

You are not going to heaven where else can you go ?

Can you trust what you see?

>dies of radiation

He could not see it

Attached: 1537978510526.jpg (651x421, 49K)

>all these buttmad christcucks itt
Stay mad.

Attached: 1516036266918.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>i only believe in what i can't see

Attached: DU cover 3.jpg (279x346, 15K)

Attached: 1547746347164.jpg (1080x1155, 125K)

An atheist saying God does not exist is like a character in a SIMS game saying Player One does not exist. Prove me wrong.

Attached: wq9ntfwcb5n11.jpg (960x458, 74K)

Are you able to tell us how Noah, given seven days warning, was able to travel to all continents, acquire seven pairs of all fauna, then return to the ark to store them for the flood? Your bible is full of absolute nonsense. Your bible proves that it's god is not possible. Your bible is a pyramid scheme for controlling the masses.

>archetypes
Oy vey, the nose knows

Attached: Carl-Jung-Headshot.jpg (1095x1440, 159K)

Qur'an 30: 7 (Surah Ar-Rum)
They know what is apparent of the worldly life, but they, of the Hereafter, are unaware.

This is specifically referring to the Romans (Europeans). They are crafty with the seen world but lacking in discernment about the unseen world.

because you clearly don't understand if your forces can manipulate the absolute universe well enough (and they can), the holographic universe will just completely fucking give in to the will of the absolute designer because that's how it was designed

you just think of a big enough fucking space ship, design the bells and whistles it needs to serve it's intended function, fill it with the crew it may need, and then using your monopoly on creative power of the supermassive white hole under Asgard, you just fucking project that one-time project into reality to fulfill it's singular function

because obviously such a spaceship is a waste without a use, like a standing army in peace, so dispose of it thereafter finishing the task it was designed to do via redistributing the idea's absolute value physics after reuploading it into the absolute from the holographic with vast but simple math

He had longer than 7 days.
And many macro-fauna that were infeasible to board the ark were lost

See youtube.com/watch?v=hMTTFLiOwX0

Then read surah al-Hadid (the iron)

if you are truly paying attention your mind should be blown afterward.

How about believing in the Lord?

>prove me wrong

Well, considering I don’t talk like I’m retarded, id say that is good evidence

In other words, the world is flat.

You didn't even read the story you are trying to criticize. The flood story says God sent the necessary animals to him. He had several years, not seven days, to construct the Ark during which he was mocked by all his neighbors because he sounded crazy.

Kids in first-grade sunday school have a better understanding of the flood story than you do yet you try to criticize it. Thanks for revealing your ignorance to everyone.

Transgender people are born with a SOUL of an opposite gender to their body you anti-science bigot!

There is nothing in the scripture that talks about bending time or space. The scripture is clear that Noah is told seven days ahead of the flood to collect the fauna. To have to resort to mental gymnastics like you just did proves the point that you NEED for it to be true or else you will go frooooooot loooooops.

Now, another huge problem. Noah is never instructed to save plants. Yet, the entirety of the earth is submerged for 150 days. How did any plant survive being submerged for 150 days? Can't wait for the absolute fairetale response to this fact and reality.

>maybe if I respond with snark while avoiding the substance of the argument I can put off my existential dread for another day!

well you can see more than with just your eyes if you stop eating cheetos and attempt to concentrate on more than your low zinc and type 2 diabetes

>He had longer than 7 days.
No he did not. Read whatever version of the bible you wish. It is explicit. Noah was building the ark, when he recieves a command to collect all fauna, with the understanding that seven days later the ark needs to be filled and the rain will begin. Another xtian that does not read it's buybull.

>The flood story says God sent the necessary animals to him.
No it does not. Read any version. He is commanded to go gather seven pairs of every animal. Another xtian that does not read their buybull.

>I have no concept of time and what can happen over 13,000 years to the face of the earth.

Plant life can proliferate pretty quickly. This arguement is very elementary and shows your need for education.

Answer the huge gaping hole in actuality of how Noah, managed in seven days to save all the animals in Australia, not a continent contiguous to the the land mass of the Levant.

>Plant life can proliferate pretty quickly.
Plant life cannot survive being submerged for 150 days and nights. Period. How do you explain the buybull saying explicitly that everything was under 156 cubits of water for 150 days, yet, after being set down on mt arrarat, and having gathered no plant life, there is plant life post Noah?

>I only believe in what I can SEE
so you dont believe in gravity, or air?
KYS faggot

Not 1 second did you think of this critically

livescience.com/63667-fig-tree-grows-from-corpse.html

>what are seeds

Lmfao ahiest-wearing fadorafag here

>livescience.com/63667-fig-tree-grows-from-corpse.html
Are you? If you read the article, a seed passed though, approx 24 hours a digestive tract and then is planted. A plant results. How is that in any way equivelent to all plant life being submerged under 15 cubuts of water for 150 days and nights? It isn't in any way shape or form, and if you were thinking you would not have stooped to such outlandish comparisons.

kys nihilist zoomer trashpile

Attached: CC60F914-0643-40C7-9C1C-ACEC1CF92A4C.jpg (480x608, 70K)

Fair enough, it does not explicitly say that God sent the animals to Noah, but God's help is implied considering the extreme difficulty of the task and the fact that predators and prey would be cohabiting. To say nothing of catching two of every kind of bird. It is clear that God would have helped Noah to gather the most difficult animals.

As far as your Australia critique, it is worth mentioning that biblical scholars are divided as to whether the flood was global or local. However, global flood myths are so common across ancient cultures that you would be a fool to dismiss them. The truth is, if you can accept the first sentence of the Bible, everything that follows after it is easy. It is not beyond God's power to preserve animal life on one continent, or distribute it there post flood.

>Answer the huge gaping hole in actuality of how Noah, managed in seven days to save all the animals in Australia, not a continent contiguous to the the land mass of the Levant.

He didn't, the Brits put animals there in 1788

Not all plants result from seeds. So right off the bat you have proved that the myth is a MYTH. Secondly, have you ever taken a seed, submerged them in water for 150 days and nights then attempted to plant and propegate it? Of course not. Get back to us when you have success with any seed doing so. Until then your mental gymnastics are not proof of the myth, but are a proof of the absolute lack of cognitive capacities present in those suckered in by religion.

>God's help is implied
No it is not. It is explicit that the diety instructed NOAH to do all collecting.

Clever.

The point is that it does not pass in the dead animal.

"Seeds can emerge from animals, so I can well imagine they could emerge out of a human," Noller told Live Science. However, a seed doesn't have to come from a dead person's stomach; it could also grow out of any part of a dead person's digestive tract, such as the small or large intestine, he said.

Even a seed in a dead person's pocket or a seed in the general burial area could gather nutrients from a decaying body, he said. (Specifically, microscopic fungal networks in the soil break down fats and proteins in decaying organisms. Then, in a symbiotic relationship, the fungus gives these nutrients to plants in exchange for simple sugars, Live Science previously reported.)

>global or local.
The bible is explicit in the goal of the diety to wipe all life off the planet. ALL. Read it again. No exceptions, the diety was pissed that his creations were not being supplicant, so he intended to wipe ALL life off the planet.

>Not all plants result from seeds.

That is what we call adaptation , like the banana becomming seedless

Who cares. You are still given eternal life. Eternal. Think about that.
You can reformat Hell in to Heaven with eternity.
Christians should have though this better through. Eternity. That's a mighty long time and you can get lots done.

It wasn't 7 days (7 days is not emntioned in the Islamic scripture)

Neither is the tree in the garde namd "Tree of knowledge"

That is certainly the dominating interpretation. What is your point? Do you think the same God that is capable of creating the universe by the power of his will is incapable of a global flood and populating the earth afterwards

More mental gymnastics. More false equivalencies. More proof that the religious have a deep need for thier myth to be reality. More proof that even when faced with reality, they are unable and/or unwilling to admit they have been lied to, and they were gullible enough to accept the lies.

>7 days is not emntioned in the Islamic scripture)
As if the lurid wet dreams of mo are any more sensible than abraham. Your reeeeeeeeeeeligion is a sham as well. Tell me, how is it that you need to kill a cow, hack it up into pieces, take a piece and use it to bash a dead infidel back to life in order to know he is an infidel. Its all there in your book. Pretty phantasmagorical stuff there...

Hell has degrees of severity and each is recompensed according to what he has earned.

And why is it so hard to repent and be forgiven, God is Al-Rahman (The Most Merciful) and forgives all sins if you seek his forgiveness.

>adaptation ,
More gymnastics. How does adaptation occure sans photosynthesis?

Give science article about dead birds becomming trees ... its mental gymnastics

You atheist crack me up

>What is your point?
My point is that the sheer impossibility of the core of the Noah Myth proves that the buybull is a collection of fairetales, which proves the abrahamic god is a fairetale.

>God that is capable of creating the universe
If he is so capable, how come in the first 27 verses of Gen 1, he has to create light three times?

>Give science article about dead birds becomming trees
I did not proffer that article, your bretheren did. More lack of understanding from those on the left side of the gaussian distribution that is supposed be IQ.

I dont believe in the calorie myth. I think this is the biggest lie ever told. Im not even trying to be edgy or different, but calories in calories out is a straight up lie. Its not even truth because its still considered a theory not an actuality.

Sorry but this belief does not exempt you from judgment in the last day. All will have to render an account of their lives before the Lord and answer for themselves. Are you covered by the blood of Christ or will you pay the price with your own blood?

>i pick and choose which parts i believe in like jesus sticking it to his fellow jews, but ignore the commie parts like sucking nigger feet and upholding your faggot fellow neighbors as idols

So you don’t believe in gravity?

>does not exempt you from judgment in the last day.
If there is no consistancy in the word of an omniscient being, the being is not omniscient. If the being is not omnisicient it is not a god. If it is not a god then it can not offer me salvation. THe bible proves that it's abrahamic god does not exist. THere fore , the judgement day does not exist.