Covington High School kid send a message to local media

Covington High School kid send a message to local media

1/2

Attached: DxUrUStXgAE0o3U.jpg (742x1198, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1086819502082412544
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLJLjuiRg8
definitions.uslegal.com/e/ethnic-intimidation/
local12.com/news/local/covington-catholic-students-allegedly-taunt-native-americans-at-rally-in-dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2/2

Attached: b.jpg (737x1119, 261K)

k

I'm sure MSM and all the other propaganda outlets are preparing to run this correction.

>verbally assaulted by African American men

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Where did you get it from? Or did you send it yourself pretending to be a student there?

Nobody will see this... and nobody will care.... what’s the fucking point in honest rational debate anymore...

Attached: 81385F45-BF38-4253-ACD4-15B4C59DC65C.jpg (229x220, 9K)

There isn't. It's fucking war right now. If you think you're being honorable by not stooping down to their level, you are wrong. Everything is fair game.

It's a global civil cultural war right now. You're in the middle of it, and your enemy will give you no quarter. Don't give them any either.

Yea, there's simply no point in convincing people who are set in their ways.

>le ebil drumpf children attack BRAVE native is all people will see

>centimeters
Nice larp faggot.

bumpin for trump in

>>centimeters
>Nice larp faggot.
Yes, saying within mere 1/8ths of inches makes sense.

absolutely this

It is taken out of context, here is the fuller context. The indian drummer approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: 1547987520338.webm (890x1080, 2.81M)

It was inches away, and no american would say centimeters the bong fucked up.

Additionally Nathan Phillips (the drummer) is an activist who has cried fowl before

twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1086819502082412544

Attached: activist.jpg (598x701, 130K)

Pretty sure the point was it was less than an inch away. Metric is better in every way.

>cried fowl

Attached: fowlball.jpg (248x203, 7K)

Centimeters is the one metric measurement I could see Americans using, and only as a more educated sounding way of saying less than an inch. Using meters instead of feet / yards would be a lot more eyebrow raising.

>things that will never been reported in the media for 1,000, Alex.

Attached: 323828383837372722.png (432x616, 215K)

nice try OP shame it's fake and gay

This, This, This.

wat a faggy waste of time nothingburger this is

Pretty sure that wasn't written by a student, but the description of what happened looks accurate.

Americans use centimeters all the time to exaggerate inches and emphasize that it was really, really close. Inches is often used when realistically x was a foot away. It's how we talk, dummy.

>2 posts by op
>bong flag
>centimeters
>no link
Fake and gay

It's time for violence

It would shock him to know his favorite water substitute is measured in liters.

you've got three rational points there, but one of them is not an argument. there's nothing wrong with an American using the word centimeter.

Go chug some goat cum Muhammad.

Violence begets violence. And thats a good thing!

Maybe it’s because those students are educated and you are a retard.

People will see it and people will care. It’s just that neither the media or social media will acknowledge it. The media projects a false reality and prevents people connecting. Don’t be taken in

This video explains it pretty well. 29k views already.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGiVylLJeJQ

CHIEF WALKING HOAX TELLS THE SAME BULLSHIT STORY EVERY SIX MONTHS

Attached: drunkinjuns.jpg (371x480, 68K)

The time, is neigh!

Attached: E8ABDD5A-DAF6-48C9-AF58-2B7A6E4E4AF7.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLJLjuiRg8

Better angle.

Somebody has to pay for that fire water

Bumping for this post in particular.

Attached: F9A22C48-96B8-4FDB-BF6D-480DFDBF0CE6.jpg (344x272, 21K)

there is no such thing as honest rational debate in a multicultural society

the senile indian was a disgrace. Props to the lad for not letting the old fool push him around.

The students need to sue the journalists and twitterkikes who have sent the mod on them

Attached: 1542922251303.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

For a bunch of high school kids they actually behaved fairly well, especially with some old hungover prick beating a drum in their faces and stinking.

The media is fucking insane.
Being white is literally a hate crime now.
I hate these lying cunts in the press so much.

Prairie nigger claiming false harassment ?
-my shock, their whole culture is crying. Like the niggers and jews.

The world is unjust.
The innocent will be expelled and their lives ruined
The guilty media will get off Scot free

It sucks but it's the world of today

Attached: 1545590273494.jpg (464x357, 25K)

They will. But never advertise they corrected the original story. It is what they always do. Hence archiving news sites to see how the narrative shifts.

Haha, fucking jews have people ready in all the country to incriminate whites for any reason.

I got banned of Twitter, again, for asking a 40 year old white woman why she thought "the boys should be chained up and walked through the streets with people throwing feces at them while shouting 'shame, shame'".
The level of hatred towards these lads, by white women is fucking eye opening. Twitter is now just a place full of mobs and frenzied beliefs, without anyone to give a calm, reflective opposing view.
I hope that lad goes on to become a SCOTUS in 30 years time.

Ok so a bunch of school children were minding their own business, were abused by blacks and then confronted by Indians, and are in trouble for it. This video clears it all up.

I have no idea why people think injuns are honorable or trustworthy, try living near a reservation. they lie all the time about shit and use tribal courts to cover up child sexual abuse all the fucking time. Tribal elders can rape little injun kids and never see a court room.

Good try, alt-right.
Moron finally recognized America doesn't like assholes and there are consequences for being such on top he might be actually be charged with ethnic intimidation, now he's doing damage control.

who is the drama major who wrote his screed?

and is the same kid that's going to school to learn how to flip burgers?

>Person clamoring violence and feces throwing doesn't get banned
>Person calmly asking why does
Cancerous. It's like Twitter WANTS violence.

Retype that so we can understand what you're saying

The kids are all right.

go ask dad to read it to you

>Ethnic intimidation
You and your leftist drones are such weak faggots it's actually funny when I read your squealing.

Attached: 1527129582843.jpg (399x385, 29K)

I have to go to church in about an hour. Should I bring this up with my priest?

This enrages me.

Here's the entire text together.

Attached: Covington Catholic incident.png (757x2020, 1011K)

This should explain everything pretty well:
youtube.com/watch?v=eGiVylLJeJQ

Try reading books instead of burning them:
definitions.uslegal.com/e/ethnic-intimidation/

Fucking hell I thought it was just a meme
>das rite
I can’t believe how dumb people are.

They won't report the truth and if they do, it'll be buried in a small note, pushed behind others.

yep

Attached: 1547226896894.jpg (200x236, 11K)

>Ethnic intimidation refers to acts of malicious and intentional intimidation or harassment of another person because of that person's race, color, religion, gender, or national origin. This conduct must also (a) cause physical contact with another person, (b) damage, destroy, or deface real or personal property, or (c) threaten to do any of the acts stated above, if there is reasonable cause to believe that such an act will occur.

a) Cause physical contact with another person or c) that there is reasonable cause to believe that such an act will occur.

He smiled and never touched the guy, nor did he say anything threatening. You're full of shit.

>White guy smiles
>Ethnic intimidation
I guess I'm ethnic intimidating you right now.

Try following pro maga accounts, and ignoring everything else.

Bump

What the fuck is this centimeters bullshit?

I cannot fucking believe the types of people calling this kid a "soulless evil monster racist Nazi thugs" who committed "atrocity" by going "beyond free speech" with his "threatening smirk" and deserves to be "charged", "jailed" and spend "the rest of his life repairing the damage" because he "matches the taunting of Jesus"... previously advocated attacking Richard Spencer for having an opinion.

Every quote above is taken from Twitter.

Attached: 1536447348083.jpg (2446x3673, 1.88M)

i get snaps from this girl who lives in jew york city. and there were more leftist riots yesterday. i hope everyday someone just starts gunning down all those pink hats. stop being shocked athow much the left hates you and hate them back 10 fold. this will end up resulting in war but fuck it. the lines are drawn, being polite and civil wont do anything. in regards to the injun getting in someones face is obviously an attempt to intimidate them. shouldve put his fist through his face. and shoved his savage drumstick up his faggot ass

I'm from bum-fuck nowhere in northern Minnesota and I've used centimeters.

Sjws are doxing a kid. Let's see if we can't find out who some of them are and have a little fun.

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-091428_Facebook.jpg (1080x1920, 623K)

Attached: 1544125782406.gif (393x282, 2.16M)

bump

get over it man.if you think this is shocking the you havent dealt with leftist scum irl then. theres a hoarde of them at my campus, i was verballe berated by a fat wildabeast with blue hair for deliberately not holding the door for it. told her i hope shes winds up being part of the percentage of trannys thatkills themselves and went abojt my day. kinda wanna go inti one of their protests and run through the crowd witha razor aiming g for corotid arteries.

inb4 the pozzed nu/pol/ jannies/mods ban you for daring suggest we do for a good cause precisely what twitter is allowing people to do in blind fury.
1/2chan Jow Forums is dead. Your imminent ban is just more proof. They don't do it because of "liability" or some shit, they don't do it out of a sense of morality, oh no; they do it for free.

>REEEE they surrounded the natives!

They're doxing the wrong kid. Dangerous retards.

OK edgelord. This is more significant than some annoying person you met or antifa attacking somebody because it's pure fiction and hysteria on full display.

I have also noticed that when leftists try to be funny, they fail, and when they try to be serious, they induce laughter.

Fuck yea, calling the school right now to get these nazi kids expelled

And just like that, zoomers learn an important lesson about media bias and credibility. The sad thing about this is that the media will simply ignore them and keep lying, and normie NPCs will eat it up

Why don't they ever dox me? I want a bunch of leftists to show up at my door, threatening me. I want to shoot them, and be able to claim self defense.

>Why don't they ever dox me?
Well you could always just dox yourself

such edge
much sharp

Attached: UOGIM6k.png (610x457, 288K)

Here's some info on this woman. Name: Danielle Kilpatrick. Lives in Chicago Illinois. Has a cousin, margrett, with a more expressive profile (attached here that might add some context).

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-092832_Facebook.jpg (1080x1920, 625K)

"Doctors Point to Typo-Ridden Post on Taiwanese Basket-Weaving Forum as Preceding Sign of Local Hospitalized Razor-Wielding Hobo's Brain Stroke"

I would literally curb stomp you

Oh yes they are tripping all over themselves to correct the record

Attached: 1536722173325.jpg (310x310, 30K)

Starting to feel this. Normally I'd be arguing on behalf of individuality but fuck, they constantly talk about white supremacism, white privilege, and institutional racism. Now I just argue why whites should give any of that up, as it's not in our interests. Once you say that, their rational for why we shouldnt be those things completely falls apart.

I actually live pretty close to this high school. Not fake.
local12.com/news/local/covington-catholic-students-allegedly-taunt-native-americans-at-rally-in-dc

Attached: 'uiiyl.png (343x606, 351K)

>please oh dear sirs and madam won't you believe us? we didn't chant build the wall that's so nazi. oh please believe us, I beg you
Whites need to be genocided, fucking eunuch faggots

It's pretty sad that the mass media is very clearly and obviously jsut a propoganda machine and that regular people on the internet have to be responsible for reporting the news to each other now. Thank you for existing, Jow Forums.

i didnt read it but i watched the vids they never chanted build the wall
why youd even chant that to a feather nigger is beyond me, a wall wont affect feather niggers at all, where is the logic

Kids use centimeters in science classes.

Kids use centimeters in science classes.

The international media says it so it's true to 99.9999% of people on the planet.

Therefore, by any reasonable logic, you - the 0.00001% - are insane.

It's hilarious hearing them yell and spit with that happy reggae music in the background.