Did Hitler escape to Argentina at the end of WWII? Or are the spics just larping when they claim to of met the fuhrer?

Did Hitler escape to Argentina at the end of WWII? Or are the spics just larping when they claim to of met the fuhrer?

Attached: jfk-hitler-diary.jpg (790x415, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o3yoZ8JRgts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad
youtube.com/watch?v=iaL3EEWspLo
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112/
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II_aftermath)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bormann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Blaschke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: died in 1962.png (554x580, 229K)

100% he escaped.
Kike would have strung his body up for the world to see if they ever had it.

Also see this
>youtu.be/o3yoZ8JRgts

Everytime you have a polemical figure die under questionable circumstances specially involving fire there is a 90 percent change such character liquidated his assets and fleet.
The other 10 he was actually assassinated.

There is legal documents from the CIA stating he and mengele flet to monkey land, mengele died of a heart attack swimming in the amazonas river is even documented

>oh no goymerdads, the fuhrer gave the order to burn his own body after he killed himself and we can't identify his body, i swear!
Sure he died in germany, that's why the CIA was looking for him in Argentina

where is cia asset osama bin laden?

there is some truth to this somewhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonia_Dignidad
nazi subs DEFINATLY went to argentina, they surrendered a sub there.
the weird shit is antarctica/new swabia/admiral byrds operation highjump

careful burg, its well known you yanks ran in past brits to "get hitler"...

>Did Hitler escape to Argentina at the end of WWII?
Affirmative
Video is interesting enough that im watching the entire episode now
youtube.com/watch?v=iaL3EEWspLo

Imagine being hitler in argentina after losing the war and seeing your country cucked to death and the jews subvert the US the same way they did germany. Probably better to be dead

No he probly died peacefully having finally found the country of ethnic purity he had always wanted to live in

Try antarctica
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112/

Yes indeed. Neuschwabenland, a land purer than any other.

Martin Borman is the key

"""""Buried at sea"""""

I don't know what to believe. Allegedly David Irving interviewed the last man to see Hitler alive in the bunker and that man claimed to have burnt the body. Any death story that doesn't leave a body is fishy. Pic definitely related.

Attached: McVeigh's Blue Period.jpg (610x437, 55K)

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

He died in the 70ies in Argentina.

Imagine living on an hiperinflationary shithole.Probably better to be dead

Attached: argeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (2000x1250, 104K)

>implying jews would let them die in peace if he actually escaped

>implying he wasnt working for the "jews"
isreal wasnt a thing yet remember

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II_aftermath)

I mean, lots of Nazis went to Latin and south-america, but I'm not sure about Hitler.

Finally an interadasting thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
>implying both of these things can't be true at once.

If Operation Paperclip successfully smuggled Nazi scientists out of Germany, then I'm certain Hitler's "suicide" was likely faked and he was exiled to Argentina where he lived out the rest of his days in an amphetamine-withdrawal woe, lamenting the loss of his country and the fall of the West

>lets punish our asset for doing a good job - fuckknows
seems legit, unless mercy kill

He was never looking for a country of ethnic purity. You're misinformed.

I never said he worked directly for the Jews, but he did want them deported to mandatory Palestine (thus "helping" them).

Well sort of, its hilarious to see White Nationalists trying to co-opt a Volkisch nationalist/patriot as one of their own.

>Buried at sea according to Islamic tradition
>people actually believe this

See the Havaara agreement.
Hitler and German Zionists made a deal.

Yeah i even linked it few post above.

maybe

Attached: 34671520_394778881035745_2142791306034806784_o.jpg (1114x817, 174K)

perhaps

Attached: 34684272_394778974369069_8971385034288136192_n.jpg (740x960, 196K)

Asking here instead of making a separate thread - which English edition of Mein Kampf is most true to the original? I see a lot of (re: almost all) versions edited by the ADL.

And what about "On The Jews and their Lies" by Martin Luther?

Here's the document:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/HITLER, ADOLF_0003.pdf

I understand now why argentines are so arrogant and xenophobes

shut up spic

No, you shut up Pierre. How's it going your Yellow vest manifestation? I hope your mother gets killed.

The story that Hitler offed himself as the Red Army advanced into Berlin is true. Soviet officers found the charred body that had been hastily burnt. They kept a piece (some jawbone teeth) and the rest was buried in a forest outside of Berlin until 1970 when the KGB had it exhumed and cremated properly.
When Chuchill and Truman came to meet Stalin in Berlin, Stalin told them (in response to "do you have the dictator?") - "No, my men don't have him. He has escaped and is at least 10,000 km from here by now. He is probably in Argentina or Japan".
Stalin was brilliant. This little lie allowed the KGB to shadow the CIA for the next 30 years and the latter invested resources investigating in various places to try to find him. The remains (the jawbone with teeth) in Moscow is all that's left of him now, and his spirit, which will one day rise from the grave and all will know that he was right.

That would be pretty good disinfo.

Fucking retard it's have not of ffs

>cimelode 3 (fairly reliable in cursive)
>hitler left colombia for argentina in january 1955

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bormann
>Bormann probably committed suicide on a bridge near Lehrter station. The body was buried nearby on 8 May 1945, but was not found and confirmed as Bormann's until 1972; the identification was reaffirmed in 1998 by DNA tests
by
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_Blaschke
> Blaschke continued to practice as a dentist in Nuremberg. Blaschke reconstructed the dental records of Martin Bormann from memory
>from memory
you're pretty good

Attached: youareprettygood.gif (229x302, 1.29M)