Portugal,Spain,Italy,Greece=one Volk

I literally don't get how people can't understand this,it's not possible for you to look at an Italian and a Spaniard,an Portuguese and a Greek and think "wow they are so different".

We aren't,this even goes beyond just race but:

>Our outlook on life
>Our religion and habits
>Our cuisine
>Our spirit
>Our history (more so with spain-portugal and greece-italy)
>The way we look/racial phenotype
>The negative aspects of ourselves
>Interpersonal Relationships

Now it's easy to understand why Hitler wanted to unite all Germanics into a cohesive group,Latin Bloc was a necessity. Too bad we will probably never understand we are united under one soul and ally as such. I'm all for European unity,but it's obvious we belong together (as there are the NORDICS and see each other as such, member's of such a group)

Attached: featured-communities.jpg (1400x700, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elpais.com/diario/2001/11/01/andalucia/1004570563_850215.html
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_I_de_Portugal
redejudiariasportugal.com/images/livros/judeusnascortes.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Cultural unity and national sovereignty of mediterranean peoples
>Not mutt subhumans to be ruled over by superior and enlightened G*rmans
Baka goy!

Attached: 1370810468714.jpg (586x720, 158K)

Attached: Franco-Mussolini-Serrano-1941.jpg (220x186, 10K)

>Oh why yes,I travelled to Italy,Spain and Portugal and they are so radically different! They look nothing like each other!

Said no one ever

Attached: portugal-spain-italy-flag-4.jpg (400x392, 137K)

portuguese

Attached: Pedro Macedo, Portuguese_people.jpg (256x320, 12K)

Such things do not matter in modern multiracial societies
Yes, Southern Europeans share similair looks, behaviours and such shit
Just as we do with our Dutch or Austrian neighbours

But hey, thousand of Africans, South-Eastern Asians and Middle Easterners on this continent are a part of our Western SJW society that consists exactly of the same values from places like the US right to fucking Australia

Spaniard

Attached: ABIGAIL-WEINBERG-spanish-men-cristian.jpg (857x968, 208K)

>Greece=one Volk
I could use me some SANDWICH WHORES right about now.

Greek

Attached: Greek-men.jpg (1000x508, 44K)

Italian

Attached: Nesta.jpg (500x324, 48K)

>/

Protip, what unites us is an african/midle eastern migration from B.C.

Oh and being cucked by Germany in the now.

iberian union, it's more desirable and more realistic.

Attached: 4884848248.jpg (308x164, 12K)

Europeans are one family, for example portuguese and spanish are more genetically closer to a french, german or english than to a greek. Greeks are more closer to south italians and serbs and other balkanites than to the spanish

portugal is, unironically, a nation of jews

Attached: marques-de-pombal_1481296306.png (784x518, 779K)

Attached: 000-00vb2A64301-BVAJ-6672442-2_4023611004y2058-v0060.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Portugal has old as fuck Indo European admixture form some Indo European settlers previous to Celtic migration.

Those genes are interbred with jewish genes.
The Last Portuguese Noble families were extinct in 1773

>being raped by blacks makes us the same
the absolute state of medcucks

Those who fit in that category, if they still exist, they are comprised of a small minority

Alright gimme your sources for all those jews. Spain had jews too, you know? But that doesn't make us majority jew since we kicked them out at some point, and I doubt the case on Portugal is any different.

sure, they were a small region in the begining too, but that's a particular trait worth noticing

Fuck off, we want nothing to do with you niggers, also you can take back southern italy, it's a moorish shithole just like the rest of you

I know. Although many of the families you had lied/bribed the Inquisition officers and became nobility. However, being nobility, doesn't make you Spanish/Iberian Nobility. They are still jewish.

Attached: file.png (300x380, 214K)

portugese and spanish people have no genetic proximity with jewish populations on genetic terms you blatant liar

Attached: pca_0n-weurope_and_bbyFig4_dna920t.png (998x666, 67K)

I don't know anything about Spanish/Portugese/Jewish nobility in Iberia tbqh, enlighten us.

Those 4 countries are romance-speaking european countries.

We're a superior race. We don't let ourselves get cucked so easily as nords do.

Attached: Romance-speaking Europe.png (781x382, 63K)

I believe that they are still out there. But Native Portuguese Iberians are a minority on this region of the peninsula. Portuguese is a vast defenition that spans from Brazilian Passable Mongrels to Chinese Hapas from macau, including of course, jewish offspring.
As I said the last Portuguese Noble families became extinct in 1773.

I don't know how did exactly happened in Spain. However, there are confirmations of decendats of those """"Spanish Nobles"""" that lied about their ancestry and bought the titles with their jewish money
heres a example: elpais.com/diario/2001/11/01/andalucia/1004570563_850215.html

Attached: 000_01.jpg (700x1146, 98K)

There was 150.000 jews in Portugal when Portugals population was less than 1 million.

they became way bigger percentage with time if you count the mixed with them.

Yes, good thread. Latin people are all very similar, and we are natural allies of the Germanic Nord. Latins and Germanics are responsible for all great ideas. We are allies. Bitching over who is actually much white is insane, while we have a pack of third world niggers raping and pillaging us.

Spot on, but as of now, on Europe, Germany is cucking us, nothing against German, but against the German government jewing us.

They were expelled as far as i know. And genetics speak for itself. If portugese were admixt with jews than they would not cluster next to spanish and french, they had to be closer to jews.

Attached: pca_west_europeans00039-genet00.png (1218x665, 156K)

Half of Portugal (or even more) has jewish ancestry. And look at its population names. Almost all surnames are from tree names. It's not a coincidence.

They weren't expelled. The dude in charge of inquisition to kill them didn't actually kill them. After his death, the jews supported his family until this day.

They do. However by the name is very dificult to see since they usurped most of the Royal names with the forced conversion decreted by manuel i. Some of them are portuguese ancient names used by them - "Rodrigues", for instance, was one of them.
I would say more than a half.

science proved you wrong. How do you explain that genetically portugese people cluster with other europeans and never with jews?

You should do a better exercise on your theories retard

Science can easily be corrupted. What actually happened cannot. The truth it the truth.

He's talking about the nobility, that wouldn't show in the graph

Not only the nobility was exctinct but also the general people were greatly muttified. Specially, but not only, in the cities.

És judeu? Ou apenas partilhas o mesmo pensamento?

THen thing is, if that was the case it would show on the graph, but it doesn't claiming the nobility was jewish is one thing, claiming the general populatoion were muttified is whole another and it doesn't stick when you look at the grap here:

Share the same facts

Attached: DOOSVULT.png (701x500, 516K)

How so? if all tests, show the same? some with thousands of samples? from regular dudes all over the iberian peninsula. portugese people and spanish people have nothing of jew on them, there is not even any debate there. I'm the basque green. Portugese people and Spanish are between north italians (milano) and french, all of them.

Attached: pca_iberians_55-dna-s.png (815x722, 88K)

Don't forget us aswell!

Based Macedonia

The graphs mean not much. There is a lot of "science" out there. I have to be dubius against these graphs. Although I agree that NATIVE portuguese, not jewish mongrels, are not related to jews, that isn't true when we look around.

Piece of shit shill,kill yourself you absolute human garbage.

>t.

Attached: 1538936887384.jpg (300x400, 13K)

And let me guess, you're the one native Portuguese left in Portugal?

I don't know. But I'm certain that I'm not a selfadmitted canadian diaspora mongrel who tries to LARP as portuguese beacuse you are clearly diferent kind of white when compared with actual canadians, soo you have to enphacize the secondary part of your identities to feel good about yourself

What? I'm not Portuguese at all.

sure

Attached: 158987459953.png (389x290, 288K)

The only real similarity is the obsession with sunbathing.

Attached: Greco.jpg (381x500, 133K)

GAS THE JEWS

Fuck greeks and iberians, they're the reason why half of our country is underdeveloped.

Attached: africans.jpg (1200x675, 142K)

Other meds don't wash their ass, and in our hot climate that's a problem.

Attached: 1200px-Bidet_weiss.jpg (1200x925, 163K)

Consider the fact that northern italy where most foreigners reside does twice as better as southern italy.
So yes, iberian and greek domination is worse than africans.
There are east european countries that do better than southern italy do and they were under communism until like 20 years ago.
The ibero-hellenic menace is worse than communism and africans, go figure.

Why does this apparatus do not exist in Northern Europe?
Do they always shower after taking a shit?

That's a meme, officially south is as good as east euro but it doesn't take into account the industrial scale of tax evasion, so it's actually better. Yep, tax evasion is a big problem.

As far as I'm aware only italians use this. Some nordics use a side shower but rest of Europe is a hellscape of people with shit rotting in their butt ckeeks.

Most toddlers learn to clean themselves properly by the age of 4. Apparently, Italians need a special machine to clean themselves, presumably because they're too lazy to wipe.

>smearing your shit around with paper
>clean

>As far as I'm aware only italians use this
NO! I saw it in Spain and we also have it in argentina, but I am surprised it never caught on in other parts of Europe (or the US)

I don't know about you, but this doesn't happen with normal people.

he cute

There were talks about a real Mediterranean union, and ironically France was working to make this happen under Sarcozy and Macron.

The problem is that as long as we are shackled by Germoney we can't do shit. But if we formed such a union, and added countries like Algeria, Tunisia and Morocco, and annexed Lybia there would be zero illegal immigration and we would have access to oil. If the euro breaks down and the EU is dissolved then we really need to form such a strategic union. We would set up our own tariffs for agricultural exports and we would no longer need EU money for development. The Mediterranean is literally the breadbasket of Europe if you also add France, they need us , we don't need them.

Yeah lets unite together all of the poorest nations on the Mediterranean what could go wrong?

kek, pretty much this

>they need us
as if

>as if our tradition isn't based entirely on hellenic and roman principles like the rest of europe
germanic cucks have zero self awareness

Bidets are actually great though.

Attached: PPP.jpg (2331x2980, 704K)

don't act as if your whole fucking country isn't coming to ours for retirement

Maybe, but they're not necessary.

Well, why wouldn't they if the cost of living is dramatically lower? It makes their retirement funds go twice as far.

and our housing market twice as expenssive, that's why they should fuck off

slavshits need not apply.

>Almost all surnames are from tree names
this was always a meme
>And look at its population names
look at vizigothic naming dumbass, and they were ruling elite, jews were hated by every ethnic group in iberia, from the celtiberians to the basques to the pre-celts
>Half of Portugal (or even more) has jewish ancestry
source? lol imagine thinking this is a part of our cannon, the same people who for 600 years of recorded tradition tormented the jews (the vizigoths ) intermarrying with jews after they opened the gates of toledo.. did they just forget they had 600 years of reconquista to undo what the jew had done and all of a sudden fell in love? takes two seconds to debunk!

>Muh reconquista
classic lebbitor refugee

Attached: NOBRE POVO.png (1212x898, 93K)

>that's why they should fuck off
Then the Spanish should make them. I'm not defending it, but if you feel this strongly then why doesn't your country make all of the German, Scandinavian and British pensioners leave? It's not like it would be especially hard to round up a bunch of foreign octogenarians and give them the boot.

We definitely should, tbqh, if that was depending on me I'd do it in a heart beat, also ban foreigners investing in our housing market.

>volk
Sério, negro?

classic low iq post
afonso henriques had no good will with the jews, but if you want to believe jewish chroniclers in the absence of evidence up until 1400 thats you being retarded

>had no relations with the jews
>starts a dynastic traditions of Portuguese simbiotic relationship with jews
you just have to be inbred

Attached: enoughwiththishebrewnonsense.jpg (1440x816, 75K)

such a low iq poster, sad! no facts behind your retarded assertions

shut the fuck up, Mediterraneans are niggers, your economy would crumble if it weren't for (white) countries like Germany and mine that are supporting you. You are not even worth the charity.

You are probably going to rebuttal with calling me a jew, but deep down you know a the economy reflects the society, and the society reflects the people, you are a sub-human.

Attached: Blank+_5ffe099162e44c5fb8b4ac19a31d1790.jpg (326x316, 17K)

see for yourself: pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afonso_I_de_Portugal

muh conquistador, the protector of jews. praised be jesus

Attached: file.png (1151x227, 21K)

A million times this
We offer them European style social healthcare, security, standards of living etc for a fourth of the price while providing temperate climate unlike the unlivable cold dark wet hellholes they come from.
Only solution is to turn this into No es país para viejos which might be achieved in the coming decades if the elites keep snorting tax money and importing boatloads of future doctors and engineers from Nigeria

it's sad that you think you know what you're talking about but you obviously don't, it's like destiny reading off definitions like a big boy, easy there kike
jewish chroniclers never lived in proximity with christian kingdoms, that's a known fact, they source our population as roughly 1 million, christians source it as 5 millions, could it be that jews were in cahoots with the muslims and subsequently didn't give a fuck about anything besides soiling the good political faith of the christians in order to advance in the dhimmi system? ofc they were and ofc they did

>jewish chroniclers never lived in proximity with christian kingdoms
you can't be serious. the absolute state...

Attached: file.png (397x450, 33K)

lmao greeks and italians are such subhuman fucks who are too busy sucking the dick of migrants and other Somali. cucking themselves out

>muh money
>t.cuck

In the 15th and 16th centuries, Portugal established the first global empire, becoming one of the world's major economic, political and military powers.

you were shit in the 15th and 16th centuries and you are shit now.

go suck muslim cock like your women

Attached: 4248248.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

lol you broke fucks need to be supported by the rest of europe with the exception of italy. lol broke bankrupt greeks

the absolute state of kikery, you're supposed to say something relevant, not pretend like you know what you're talking about ; fetch me the court documents that prove jews served in the crown of afonso.. yeah you can't heeb

>germany
>white
OK, Ahmed

also, give me a name of a jewish chronicler or even communities living in christian kingdoms, it won't happen until 1410

Here:
redejudiariasportugal.com/images/livros/judeusnascortes.pdf

Attached: file.png (965x225, 23K)

He's obviously talking about native Germans.