How do you white boy zoomers feel knowing everyone hates you?

How does it feel to grow up in a generation where most other people hate you. Non whites hate you definitely, most white women hate you because they’ve lapped that feminism stuff up like milk. Oh and a lot of your fellow white male zoomers also hate you funnily enough. So how does it feel hated? How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)
Look what happened yesterday, everyone’s mad at you for harassing a poor like tribal shaman trying to play his bongo bongo drum.

Attached: A20A820F-AEFB-426C-9D1D-C588BBF83DD6.png (591x454, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
youtu.be/Jvbsqk0HOWw
youtube.com/watch?v=AIn87lYTfZI&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you going to use this picture going forward for your daily insecurity projection thread

Read Sex and Character by Otto Weininger

The indian drummer approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: approach.jpg (783x625, 53K)

Fuck you, I’m not gonna read. Just tell me what’s in it and how it relates to my statement

Can we stop posting this smiling faggot? There are fucking 10 other threads up.

its great because not nearly enough of them are armed and those that are shoot like the sub human retards

>I'm not gonna read

Why not?

There’s an exam I have to do and I’m avoiding working on it by shitposting. So why the fuck would I read a book

I love white zoomers. Speak for yourself faggot.

>media gets the story wrong
>trys to paint a kid racist for being confronted by a weird old guy banging a drum inches away from his face

the fire rises

Attached: 1547386964654.jpg (1024x683, 49K)

Show us your flag juden

i also wish to be spoonfed the information you're referring to

>>T. White boy

This entire situation is pretty funny

It makes me feel powerful

An entire generation may get redpilled by this bullshit.

Mexican zoomer here, I dont hate white zoomers

Just so everyone knows this is pasta. But you shouldn't respond to a meme flag anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20-13-36-44-630_acr.browser.lightning~01.png (1080x1562, 591K)

no doubt, the media can't spin this when there is video proof that the injun confronted the teen himself and beating a drum inches from his face

Attached: 1544804179083.png (1198x634, 227K)

me, i'm handling it ok, we'll still win in the end, i just have deep crying sessions and i feel better afterword

It's pretty much red pill bible from 19th century.

I go to highschool and it's Terrible. White girls openly shit on white men and Chase black guys. I live in a nice suburban area too.

wishful thinking incel. all this will do is redpill the right winging virgins about their place in society and how poorly everyone in the world views them.

Yeah well it doesn’t get any better for you zoomer

How does it feel that the left is so shittershattered they will attack a high school kid that smiled at them? Seems to me the left is in SEETHE mode 24/7 and yet here you are bragging about it. Fucking pathetic.

Have you ever thought that maybe people hate you because... you’re wrong?

You’ll be okay lil Zoomie

Stop lying to these white boys

thanks for this. Without dudes like you -wed be fucked.

>nert gernna read
Shock

Been seeing this everywhere. What did this kid do except smile at him? Honest question.

nothing

Feels like a dad getting hated on by their teenage kid who depends on them for everything just because we tell them no.

Just wondering, did MSM really report this non-story extensively?

Feels good man. Their seething jealousy only reaffirms my ego. I am superior to them just by being born.

Attached: 1540526425247.gif (332x138, 472K)

Some more top cringiest moments of 2019

Attached: hamberder.jpg (887x591, 142K)

They've never done anything to me, why would I hate them?
Also stop pretending you're a nigger pls

Yes being white is great. Niggers toungue my anus. So what?

when you have this nothing is to fear.

Attached: 338.png (694x284, 529K)

we are looking at 100% right wing whites for gen z soon.

Attached: genzyklon.png (640x408, 53K)

Attached: HjgUCHF_d.jpg (640x657, 29K)

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

OP is a media matters shill. Maga kid was an out of context (((journalism))) psy op

Attached: IsG5FKQ.jpg (1688x1124, 604K)

it feels like this pasta is stale

Thanks

>Fuck you, I’m not gonna read.

well most cucks like you can't read anyways, even niggers can read.

great bait

soo in other words you gotta cuck out for your Antifa meeting little scumbag.

Millenial here. You're a kike.

Attached: 1546293181171.jpg (591x814, 345K)

Lets be honest, it’s true though isn’t it. It may be bait to get a rise but it’s accurate.

youtu.be/Jvbsqk0HOWw

>interviews the Native American
>when i see all their angry faces
>kid is literally smiling

It’s all so tiresome

Attached: 9D5E23B2-2EB1-4754-ACD7-ECD4B34C7A69.jpg (960x862, 49K)

>implying I feel any kinship with some Christfag Kentuckians
More subhuman than niggers desu

also you're supposed to just drop the pasta and walk away, not sit here and try to fight it out with the people who take the b8

you still have a lot to learn discord tranny

I love zoomers. Best part of our cause. Ah, to be young again.

t. Millennial

Attached: 1386808251386.jpg (381x511, 65K)

Heh. You're right bro. It's totally true. You've fedorapilled me and I've just converted to atheism. Now where's my chicken tendies?

Attached: 1547273812817.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Wrong about what asshole? Elaborate.

coal burners have been around since the 70's. You should do everything in your power to shun them.

>EVERYONE
yes. All 2%. Twitter extremists now that Twitter has de-platforms everyone who’s not a loony.

>bongo bongo
BINGLE BANGLE BUNGLE I'M SO HAPPY IN THE JUNGLE I REFUSE TO GO

Attached: th.jpg (332x332, 16K)

it only takes a couple more steps to understand why, user.

Attached: jandiscord.png (1637x945, 244K)

>see pic
>exact thing happen a few years back in the UK
guess whose side (((they))) took?

Attached: 3F2031A300000578-4397158-Response_Miss_Khan_said_she_was_not_scared_in_the_slightest_but_-a-21_14918 (962x710, 145K)

Well she was a woman, which I hear according to England is now the highest ranking class.

the only solution to this is violence. The shitskins sense weakness, and they are getting more and more arrogant.

The whole world is against us like always?

Good. Ir wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Mexi-bro, we're cool with you too. I want Mexico to do well and I want people crossing the border to go back to a safer and better Mexico. If you do well, we do well.

Justified. How else would one feel? Next question faggot.

Attached: sandman.jpg (563x719, 66K)

Attached: 1547894598108.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Bump

70% of white gen Z girls would have voted for trump?
This doesn't seem accurate.
Did they do the polling at private religious schools in the south or something?

silent majority
all leftists voters are vocal, the number of zoomers you see on the left making a fuss is exactly the number of zoomers voting left
the rest lean right when voting

das rite white boi

Yeah

I guess that's theoretically possible, but you need some pretty strong evidence to back up something like that.
You would have to assume gen z right wingers are extremely beta to think they would all be totally silent.

meh i was going to kill myself anyway

Feels great knowing that a mere European child standing his ground is enough to drive brown monkeys into an uncontrollable rage.

Finally a decent leaf post.

nobody gives a flying fuck about some degenerated mutts

I just look around and remember that we basically built the modern world.

>How does it feel to know that they’re gonna have power over you soon enough and they’re gonna make you pay for the sins of your ancestors? What do you think of that? :)
These people can't even make up their mind what gender they are, what chance do they stand against me and mine? The second the people you're describing have any measure of real power, they're going to find out pretty fast that they don't have what it takes to keep the gears of society turning. As is leftist custom, they'll fall to infighting and disorganization, and I'll be pretty low on their list of priorities at that point. I mean, already in Canada the cracks are starting to show, and the people who keep this country going are getting sick of it.

Bump

How to MAGA:

No

It's called deflection.
When assholes get called out on their racism, they divert all your attention to some ambiguous notion that they didn't (for example) physically attack the man, which makes them completely innocent. GTFO

You copied and pasted that response. Shill confirmed. Spooks are crawling all over this website.

Feeling paranoid?

Attached: insane_laughter.png (326x367, 43K)

Truth hurts, I guess.
GFYS

mmmh i love allahcuckk girls becoming degenerate

doesn't matter if he approached them or not, the whole purpose of him doing that was to diffuse the situation and they antagonized and mocked him, which is why people are outraged

Ok but heres a real truthbomb for y'all
Take some time to let it all in
Ill do it in Spanish so that our Spicbrothers understand as well:
VAMOSSSSSSSSs!!!
Suerte que en el sur hayas nacido
Y que burlemos las distancias
Suerte que es haberte conocido
Y por ti amar tierras extrañas
Yo puedo escalar los Andes sólo
Por ir a contar tus lunares
Contigo celebro y sufro todo:
Mis alegrías y mis males
Lero lolé lolé, lero lolé lolé
Sabes que estoy a tus pies
Contigo, mi vida
Quiero vivir la vida
Y lo que me queda de vida
Quiero vivir contigo
Contigo, mi vida
Quiero vivir la vida
Y lo que me queda de vida
Quiero vivir contigo
Suerte que es tener labios sinceros
Para besarte con más ganas
Suerte que mis pechos sean pequeños
Y no los confundas con montañas
Suerte que heredé las piernas firmes
Para correr si un día hace falta
Y estos dos ojos que me dicen
Que han de llorar cuando te vayas
Lero lolé lolé, lero lolé lolé

No, they are native nationalists. They did it provocatively.

Justified.

Attached: 1539829823357.jpg (680x763, 48K)

A clip showing the approach and the students remaining peaceful. Just singing some school fight songs, refusing to engage even though they are being called "future school shooters" by protesting adults.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIn87lYTfZI&t=7s