Coworker starts talking about his children

>Coworker starts talking about his children.
>I sit back and listen for a while, because he seems so happy and eager to tell me about them.
>The kids are 5 and 7 years old.
>I ask him if he got any pictures.
>He takes out his phone and scrolls past some pictures and hands the phone to me.
>The children are literally disgusting mutts with huge eyes like goldfish and nigger lips.
>The guy seems alright, just turned 40 the other week, earns a lot of money since he's been part of the company for over 15 years and looks average so I cannot comprehend why he took a nigger wife.
>Just as I was about to compliment him on his "beautiful" children he interrupts me.
>He takes the phone away and scrolls for a couple seconds and hands it back to me.
>"user, this is us all together. The children, my wife and I."
>His wife is a fat white roastie.
>OH NONONO

Why would anyone do this to themselves? Why would one hate his own race so fucking much?

Attached: mutts.png (551x531, 250K)

Lies

You do better than him, then you can start talking shit.

Maybe he's just eaten up so much "they're just like us and race is just skin deep" propaganda that he thinks white parents can have a mutt offspring? Some people just are as stupid as that.

I see this grosiness all around

Attached: 20225357_821735808005037_8779813386759176192_n.jpg (640x640, 93K)

Are there niggers in Austria ?

Petrol huffing nigger

Married white women are shit over 30yo user. +2 kids? of course she is ruined. Marry a 16yo or accept this fact already.

No use crying over spilled milk

Not many, but it was definitely a nigger who fucked his wife. Sandniggers don't produce these disgusting lips.

Did you tell him that these are not his kids?

Why is your friend dating a fat roastie with 2 mutts Is he really that fucking beta ?

Some dudes just have no self esteem. I watched two good friends do this. They were both good looking, had good jobs, and were nice/fun to be around. But, for some reason they’d never managed to get any girls and had no confidence. Each fell to the first chick who paid any attention to them. Both we fat, ugly, and mean. Like really mean as in mean to them in front of other people. But you couldn’t talk them out of it. It’s a sad sad sad thing to see. And I don’t say this as a pissed off basement dweller. I’ve always had girlfriends, I convinced the girl down the street to have sex with me when I was 14, and I’m married (re-married to be technical). If I can get my shit together to make that happen there’s no reason they shouldn’t have been able to. But they didn’t. I don’t even like to think about them anymore. Worse, the same fucking thing is happening right now to my wife’s cousin. Good looking nice guy with a good job in a small town. I tried to set him up with a cute bartender when we ran into each other in a club once, but no go. He went all deer-in-the-headlights. Now he’s getting married to an older woman with a shit ton of baggage. Ugh. I’ve never bought into the idea of role models, but it seems that young men need some.

I later asked another co-worker subtly about that guys marriage and she told me he married 2 years ago, so he willingly accepted 2 mutt children along this ugly woman.

Well I sincerely hope he never gets to pass his genes, because the world doesn't need a failure of a man.

I still think you should tell him anyway and if you have any like minded colleagues working there you should encourage the to do the same. He's after all enabling thotery and deserves some form of negative feedback.

>Why would anyone do this to themselves? Why would one hate his own race so fucking much?
Jesus wept. No decent guy EVER mixed with a woman who has been with niggers, EVER. Some guys can do the grit your teeth and pump and dump stuff, but to actually take on a woman like that?

I think were seeing the wheat being separated from the chaff in REAL time. Fantastic stuff. All that's left is for the entire thing to collapse, or a good ole plague to wipe out the mutts and their cunts, and we are good to go.

I'll take things that never happened for $500 Alex

Oh man i saw that shit yesterday the mudshark wife, her sons, and her husband's ring finger, dude was a gamma provider and looked a fucking mess

He never turned his fucking phone alarm off the entire time i was in the same restaurant as where i saw him to order his food, like come on hombre i get your wife's son is incontinent but didn't you set that alarm for a reason? Or are you lost and not very sure where to go from here

This society is making bitter saltrocks into expendable baby wallets for the remarriers and their sons

It's me lol

Attached: 2246014093_48dabbf635_b.jpg (1024x768, 610K)

so then you applauded him and his wife for adopting these kids right?

Pretty cool wolf doggo in the background

White women love the BBC, get over it.

>step on the train to leave family after christmas.
>as I go to my seat a beautiful blonde swedish woman stood in fron of my seat.
>she says something about placing her baby crib away so I can pass by.
>I think how lucky is the guy who fucked her.
>the baby is a brown mutt.

I said, you look happy in the picture and switched the conversation back to work. I'm not going to be the one who redpills him. I can bet you that these disgusting mutts will be bullied in school non-stop. Gladly Austria is doing well on being racist during school years and on top of that there's no way that his children won't stay disgustingly ugly for the rest of his life. He's going to suffer and redpill himself in the next few years.

Op is one

>white women are so selfish
>poor children

She created those children without a second thought to how they are going to cope being mixed in a country FULL OF WHITES.

Funny how everytime I see the word Sweden or Germany I think of niggers. God damn Jow Forums really did a number on me.

You expect us to believe you leave the house let alone have a job?

Cool story, I guess.

I only show pictures of my son, yes MY son you jackals, at work if someone is truly interested in seeing them. The people that constantly want to show off their progeny are pathetic individuals.