Insect Burger

Germany is reaching levels of Weimar right now.

I am not making this up.
I went to my local grocery store its a well known supermarket chain in germany.

When i went trough the freezers i saw some advertised good looking amerian burger from MC Donalds.

The name was "Insect Burger"
so i went online and searched it.

ITS LITTERY REAL INSECTS MADE TO MEAT

pic related is whats in the burger.

How can a company even put this in the store its not some MUH BIO market its a normal grocery store.

hell is germany running out of halal meat because of all the refuege that germany know have to eat insects?!

eating insects is degenerate if you are not bear grills or in survival situation.

Attached: degenerate_burger.jpg (640x300, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eatforum.org/
youtu.be/nWK3zNXePAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: REALMEATtrustMEgoy.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

That's how capitalism works. Don't buy it if you don't like it.

Been a thing for nearly 2 decades at this point, buddy.
Just like how you can find ostrich meat easily because some fucksticks thought it was gonna be the next big thing.

You know what oligopoly is you smug fucker?

I doubt insect burger producers have that big of a market presence.

Why are you all so fragile that you're above consuming insects. You will do this in your sleep.
You weak little flowers. So precious.

How much does it cost?

Insects are a staple food in many parts of the world. They are very good for you, high in protein. Why do you balk at eating a grasshopper, when you don't mind eating a shrimp? Crustaceans are closely related to insects.

Attached: 51251890_bbq-shrimp_1x1.jpg (2000x2000, 1014K)

5,99€

>insect burgers
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!
How dare they be able to sell migrants as foodstuffs. It's unhygienic!

It's ridiculous that westerners don't breed because there's "too many people" and third worlders breed like crazy. Westerners are also the only ones worried about meat consumption and now eat insects. How laughable are modern white people really?

Attached: Chapul-Insects-Movies-Snowpiercer.jpg?v=1478803209.jpg (990x442, 40K)

Insects are higher in protein than meat. No hormone or antibiotics injected. It's all preference I guess. Still kind of gross.

Welcome to French cuisine! No but seriously, there's been a variety of different kinds of meat the past few years in the supermarkets here as well, and I found out I actually like aussie kangaroo meat. Too bad they usually don't have it in stock, so it remains a luxury product at this point. Try a few things that might appeal to you, you never know what you'll end up liking. Just don't buy stuff you are disgusted by like your insect burgers there, if enough people don't like something they'll pull it from the shelfs.

you are German, you are supposed to be a cuck, so eat this insect burger and don't complain, just like how you did not when you invited a orc horde from the east

dont be stupid
constant propaganda for onions and bug burgers is being made

they tried to sell germans zebra meat last time.
it backfired though because they are a protected species and we have to eat them?

I'd rather eat a veggie-burger

What's wrong with that? Are you too muh of a soiboi to eat some icky food?

oy vey there are straving africans out there goym
save the planet eat onions and bugs and have less children

Protected species in the supermarkets? What the actual fuck, now I'm getting concerned for you guys. At least my kangaroos come from proper kangaroo farms.

Who cares? May the whole world only eat processed shit or god damn insects, I'll continue to grow food for myself, hunt and fish and laugh at any faggots who are too fat thanks to sugars, have nutrient insufficencies or waste way too much money for cheap processed "food".

Attached: 1520091762631.jpg (736x544, 218K)

why not eat a babies foreskin when you can eat pork?!

well this is weird. i agree with muhammed.

They're crushed and ground to dust, and should have had their gut contents purged by starvation prior to crushing.
It's only gross to think about, the final product does not have the consistency of insect and is safe to eat.
You don't like it? Don't eat it.
You wouldn't tear into a cow raw, but a steak or some liver is perfectly presentable after some butchering and cooking.

>b-but muh INSECTS are high in protein, nutrients, vitamins and etc !!
>meanwhile, China and Asian countries moving from insect diet to healthy animal diet
>meanwhile, China and Asia becoming more healthier, taller, smarter
Hmmmm

It's as if...humans are not made to eat insect protein and minerals because we can't absorb them...
but we can absorb animal protein and minerals....

hmmm...but (((they))) want me to literal kitchen cockroaches and pay them money for it...

What store neighbor? I'm going to Germany tommorow, I want to see for myself.

it’s not a fight between whites and migrants but whom the soil belongs to

currently it is an authoritarian government backed by white traitors

I'd rather eat insects than s0i 2bf familam

what's your gripe with onions?

>paying 5.99€ to eat bugs

Isn't the point of bugs lowering the price? Why would someone pay 6€ for a bug-burger? Why not breed my own bugs and deep fry them myself for nothing?

They sell it in the Netherlands too, I've seen it there multiple times

... "mit Soja".

Of course it is.

>China and Asia are becoming more healthier, taller, smarter
Absolutely false. They are only getting fatter and sicker because they are eating more animal products. They were all healthy and thin when 80 percent of there diet was rice decades ago

>It's as if...humans are not made to eat insect protein and minerals because we can't absorb them...
>but we can absorb animal protein and minerals....
give me one shred of science that backs up this claim that there is any difference in the human body absorbing protein from insects vs animals.

Insects live in dirt, prawns eat shit.
Thee are reasons why Jews have dietary laws.

Where's the problem it's good protein and nobody forces you to buy it. Also they are selling it right now because of the popular TV Show "Ich bin ein Star holt mich hier raus" celebrities must eat bugs there.

Attached: 5686EAD8-B295-418C-A65E-026BC84DAEDD.png (250x250, 46K)

(((They))) want YOU to eat insect-burger so the're more meat for them.
The eatforum.org/ was all about promoting vegetarianism and insect-based products to the proles while the elite get to enjoy what we currently consider food.

Look at the types of foods that have been considered delicacies and trash for the past 200 years. You'll see a continuous drive to make the trash appear palatable to the unwashed masses. This is not new.

Insects are unironically pretty healthy. But no, I wouldn't buy that burger either kek.

Insects farms are more hygienic than pig or chicken farms

youtu.be/nWK3zNXePAs

We need vegetarianism though, everyone's obese because it's meat meat cheese cheese eggs eggs... Ever since low-carb and Atkins/keto got popular in the early 90s, obesity nearly doubled in less than a decade.

>white people are laughable because they don't behave like third worlders and care about things beyond immediate self-gratification
You are the reason the West is in decline, mongolian nigger.

>Don't have children goy
>Be a homosexual goy
>EAT FUCKING BUGS GOY
They're going too far again

Attached: C612062F-3C19-49B0-A9EE-08DE0D01390F.jpg (1600x1148, 193K)

Also every creeping thing that flies is unclean for you; they shall not be eaten.” (Deu 14:19)

”All flying insects that creep on all fours shall be an abomination to you.” (Lev 11:20)

>Eating meat since caveman days
>Switch to eating massive amounts of HFCS and candy
>"Holy shit, we have to stop eating meat!"
NPCs actually believe this

It's just a matter of time before that bug meat is given a fancy name and mixed with real meat and sold as a "healthier" option. It's capitalism and clever marketing at its best. Keep that shit in the EU.

>All flying insects that creep on all fours
Is this a translation error or did the Jews actually think insects had four legs?

>23:35:19
Send it to Canada they pay that for 1 bite of a steak

>Reeeeeee eating bugs bad
Can you faggots actually give reasons why? You're like a little girl that cries to mommy if they see a stink bug in their room. Lmaooo
Sugar consumption actually dropped in the early 2000s and guess what continued to rise... Obesity. You are the NPCs, nearly everyone is a filthy flesheater. If it wasn't for grains there would have never been civilization.

Insects are loaded with toxins.
It is not the same as eating real meat.
People will live shortened lives from it.

The EU forced every member state to make this shit legal last year, didn't you know?
But hey, nutella is bad and should be illegal!!! Wood fired pizza ovens are bad!!!
Eat some crickets instead, goy!

Attached: 1532304873561.jpg (960x942, 85K)

Die Insektenburger von Rewe werden von dem Start-up „Bugfoundation“ hergestellt. Die Hauptzutat: Buffalowürmer. Die Würmer wurden artgerecht, nachhaltig und ohne Einsatz von Antibiotika gezüchtet, betont das Start-up auf seiner Webseite. Außerdem stecken Bio-Soja, Rapsöl, Zwiebel, Eiklar, Tomatenmark, Sojasauce und einige Gewürze in den Patties.

they removed them from all the stores in my area due to complaints by the way

>
eating real meat for thousands of years
here goy eat insects with onions its (((healthy for you)))

Eww gross ewwwww
...so, what does it taste like?

Yes four, as in the number. What is wrong here? No insects have 4 legs; so let’s dig deeper.

Here is the root of this word.

H7250, H7251 [raw-bah]
(רבּע R-BAh) – Square: To go down on the hands and knees in the sense of being on all fours. (Ancient Hebrew Lexicon of the Bible)

I see what Yehovah is trying to say is that these insects crawl on their legs. So if I were to do a translation of this verse it would go something like this:

(Michael Didier Version) Yet you may eat these, any flying, swarming thing that crawls, which have above their feet, legs jointed to leap upon the earth. (Lev 11:21)

Attached: 1515678260694.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

Do you even survival, bro? If you're stuck in the woods you eat bugs until you trap bigger game, but even then bugs are way simpler. If anything, your prehistoric ancestors likely ate more bugs than they did red meat.

Yeah, eat insects and grass, goy. While your boss Shlomo Silvercohengruberstein will eat 100% natural beef.

>Ewwww gross ewwwwww
Look in the mirror, mutt
Most of the population, peasants ate grains mostly and we're lean and healthy. Fatass Kings and queens ate meat

Thank you. You are not too bad as well, for an el ogro

and Shlomo is a greasy lardass lmao...

If you're stuck in the woods you drop this bear grylls shit, don't risk getting sick from eating retarded crap, and walk your way out of them without eating.
Unless you're a vegan basedboy you can go a week without food with basically no issues.

That's better, "on all fours" sounds wrong when applied to insects

>insect burger
unsure how I feel about this
prawns are a marine version of cockroaches!

>eating insects is degenerate if you are not bear grills or in survival situation.
You might be looking at it from the wrong perspective
When germans start to get accustomed to the taste of bugs, turkroaches become a possible foodsource.

>is called insect burger
>wow it's made out of insects

Attached: 1528888340596.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Peasants ate bread and trapped rabbits to put in a big pot of soup with mushrooms and onions. If anything the peasants were more omnivores than nowadays, where most things are made of chemicals or are plant-based.

It's not a custom for a western country because your countries are the wealthy ones.
Poor gooks had next to no choice in the past, now they eat it as traditional food
It's not degenerate, it's just different, but I don't know what the fuck is gook food doing in germany food store.
Maybe some gook company is rolling out a test product in your market.

Attached: got0306 disdain for sluts.jpg (1920x1080, 945K)

These
Kinda these
That’s not true at all

>t.entomologyfag

for sale in Leaf land

Attached: crickets.jpg (768x767, 60K)

What’s the price? Most of these are very expensive

It's the bible, it's not very scientific lol.

Tbh I don't really fancy wormburgers or beetle sandwiches, spider soup etc..

Some people really believe in this stupid shit. Of course the market will adapt to suit their needs. As long as there still are normal burgers or bugburgers aren't sold as normal burgers, I don't care. I'm actually fond of the idea that dumb liberals will eat actual bugs.

With some clear knowledge of the environment, there is plenty of good food in the forest. But with only a little knowledge, one leaf or berry looks much like another and can be very dangerous. You are correct, most of the time it is better to eat nothing. Unless you grew up around that plant, unless you have seen it every day of your life and you KNOW what it is, don't fugging eat it !

>It's as if...humans are not made to eat insect protein and minerals because we can't absorb them...
What the fuck am I reading?

That settles it then. We really are collapsing.

What the fuck am I reading? Is this what they teach you in Romania?

To be fair, you are overthinking most of it. They are not harvesting detritivores or coprophages, these are herbivores. This isn’t some Jewish conspiracy, it’s just a new way of developing food for the world.

Jow Forums automatically wordfilters onions as onions, welcome newfriend

*s_o_y

you can not say s.o.y it will change it to onions
and i forgot

insect protein is pretty based. they have to be grown in pretty strict conditions for human consumption so they are hygienic. it's mainly used for animal feed at the moment but they yield/input ratio is great and in the future it will be a proper food source for much of the planet.
most of the anti-insect stuff comes from the fact that western cultures never really had starvation and so were in relative luxury regarding food sources. but in asia, people had to eat whatever they had and insects were available and also nutritious. in the west they are still just in the novelty sector but in the coming years insect protein will be a main component of Food Aid, as it is better in a lot of ways than the Maize that is used now.
there's nothing Weimarian about it. it is more a realisation that there are alternatives to the standard western diet and that while you and I don't have to partake in such alternatives, for some it is the better way.

Am Ende steht der Sieg!

Attached: images(3).jpg (416x121, 9K)

It is barbarian though.
"Let us feast upon woodlice.!"
If you like it you can have mine.

Ostrich is cheap an lean. Good for gainz

>meat being healthy means insects are unhealthy

>why eat normal cows when you can eat sea-cows?

I don't think this is a bad thing. Protein is protein, regardless of the source. Meal worms are as nutritious as beef or pork and may be easier to grow. There's going to be a period of transition though because they are disgusting because of our existing social food choices, but we can get past that.

If it's tasty and nutritious, why would that be a problem?
From a logical point of view moving away from beef and other meat products impacts the whole of humanity and our prospects of surviving the next century on this planet positively.

>reaching levels of Weimar

Talk about hyperbole. It's just a burger made of insect protein. It's hardly the breakdown of civilisation as we know it. God I hate post 2015 Jow Forums.

This board should be renamed "Ignorant Americans Anonymous" instead. We're seriously fed up of your stupid uninteresting posts. You're worse than the SJWs. Fuck off back to Facebook.

I wonder if bug protein is good for gainz? If they make it cheaper than whey I'm sure Jow Forums would go for it as the next meme protein.

"If it has four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.”

How is it barbarian? The West phases entomophagy out because of their perceived perception. No one is advocating for maggots or ootheca. Most of the items I have seen have been cricket flour. You are aware that insects are found in all of our foods and in some medicines right?
It is your right to not want to eat it, but don’t say it’s a (((conspiracy))).
My main complaint with crickets is their setae which get caught in my throat.

The ultimate humiliation for the goyim is for kikes to have the goyim eat INSECTS. They obviouslyare shilling this very hard (muh good protein source muh ecology muh better than meat, but of course kikes will never ever eat it and kill the livestock that WE breed, since they are incapable of doing any real kind of work by themselves).
Never fall for the insect jew, never buy these products and if you have to because it gets too expensive, create your own mini farm and produce food on your own, even if it takes you all your time at least you can live by yourself.
They are going to make meat so expensive that goyim will have to eat insects, mark my words. It's in the protocols.

whey is already made out of insects and larvae
i don't see a problem

Sojboys are going to be crazy for this.

t. chinksects

Human beings are not, by nature, made to eat insects, grass or rocks.
We can feed on animals, fish, vegetables, fruits.

Insect diets are a polished fraud borne out of Asian poverty who used to eat rice and pork instead of cockroaches and rice.

This isn't true, humans are somewhat shitty at getting any proteins, period, maybe with an exception of wheat/grains, at least in comparison with other specialized animals.

It is. Whey is just an isolated protein from milk right? Is it the primary one?
If insect farming became more commonplace you would probably see the purified protein at GNC