>Idlib Jan 14
imgur.com/a/VhP0SgX
>Libya Jan 7
imgur.com/a/Vj53Omv
>Iraq Dec 20
imgur.com/a/GndX4PL

Devs Jan 18
>Idlib:Massive explosion inside city targeting HTS base,15+ dead
>DeZ:SDF capture Al-Sousah town from IS who now only controls 4 towns in Euphrates River Valley pocket
>SAA eliminates entire group of militants infiltrating from US-controlled Al-Tanf
>SAA cancels east Syria offensive to concentrate on Hama, Idlib
>SAA launches new attack against Turkestan Islamic Party in Ghaab Plain towns of Bidama and Najiyah aswell as Jaysh Al-Izza’s defenses inside the town of Al-Latamnah after jihadists tried to infiltrate SAA lines
>Turkey to hold talks with Russia on new buffer zone in northern Syria
>Turkish warplanes spotted over NW Syria
>Iraqi forces launch heavy attack on ISIS terrorists near the town of Al-Sousah
>granny fucker Macron:France to remain in Syria and Iraq despite US withdrawal
>Syria rejects invitation to Arab League summit over current policies
>Ankara says Syrian govt forces shouldn’t be allowed in Manbij as US troops withdraw
>Trump vows to exit Syria despite recent attack on US forces
>Pro-Saudi forces shoot down Houthi attack drones in northern Yemen
>Several Al-Qaeda fighters killed in new IS attack in central Yemen

Prev

Attached: 130828191158-10.jpg (980x552, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/19/586200/Russia-warning-Israel-airstrikes-Syria-Damascus-Airport
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1086978237316644870
sana.sy/en/?p=156098
sana.sy/en/?p=156044
sana.sy/en/?p=156076
edition.cnn.com/2017/12/17/us/miss-iraq-death-threats/index.html
economist.com/briefing/2019/01/12/why-imran-khan-is-unlikely-to-make-life-much-better-for-pakistanis
youtube.com/watch?v=B3jFS4wlAa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dead general

Attached: 1547902733390.jpg (583x1024, 127K)

Thaks for the bread!

DEATH TO ISRAEL

I like this chart desu

Attached: a.png (570x621, 463K)

Attached: 20190120_213158.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

>sunny, as usual
>birds singing
>not hot, not cold
>soft wind
>no noise
how /comfy/ is r/sgay?

Attached: p_010.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

מוות לישראל!

Attached: img747884.jpg (667x397, 31K)

A revolver is put infront of you.

A man steps out from the shadows.
"I have a proposition, put this gun to your head and pull the trigger."

He explains
"If you have even a drop of nigger in you or a nigger ancestor the gun will kill you, but if you don't... then you may make 1 wish and you wont die"

Do you do it? How sure are you that somewhere along your line you havent been blacked?

Attached: 1547953857144.jpg (499x523, 32K)

From the nile to the euphrates!!

Fuck WASPS, fuck wh*te Americans, time for Greater Mexico is at hand.

Attached: comparison.png (2134x673, 603K)

Based.

But answer my question

Croats are descendants of the negroid Illyrian race. We are colored bvlls and proud.

Mashallah

did the man who steps out of the shadows used the gun himself to see if he has nigger ancestors?

Greater Albania is proceeding as planned.

Attached: albo.png (1367x856, 2.2M)

I am not interested in you nonsense
Take your pills

Attached: 832407811.jpg (1029x1029, 88K)

da fuck did I say to you?

Attached: 1537015070191.jpg (960x678, 26K)

You replied to the wrong post..

aye just saw that but do answer my question

Reply to the right post first...

Attached: 1547963905131.gif (202x360, 1.86M)

dont feel like doing that

Well then

izrahell will even exist in 2030....

fine design for toilette paper

>the absolute state of this thread

Attached: 280037146.jpg (240x292, 13K)

From Yesterday:
>Russia warns Israel against more Syria strikes
presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/19/586200/Russia-warning-Israel-airstrikes-Syria-Damascus-Airport

From Today:
>#Russia|n MoD confirms #Israel|i attack today on area of #Damascus International Airport, saying 7 missiles were intercepted by air defense systems Pantsir & Buk.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/1086978237316644870

I expect Russia to send a strongly worded letter to Israel for this!

Attached: laughing-at-russia.jpg (2092x1179, 209K)

Attached: london-protester-displays-a-large-roll-of-toilet.jpg (1300x956, 241K)

/sg/ is...........................................................................

Attached: mancer.png (905x566, 459K)

Kek

>I expect Russia to send a strongly worded letter to Israel for this!
Oh yes and some angry looks

kek. it even has an 'aim-star' right in the middle of every square so you know where to wipe.

Thanks OP. I wonder what will happen to north eastern part of Iraq and Syria after Israel takes over the western part, pic related? Will assyrians, Iraqis and kurds make an alliance against Israel? Or genocided by Israel before they are able to move out from western to north eastern part?

Attached: greater-israel.jpg (840x472, 77K)

>The state of /sg/
So tell me what went wrong?

Attached: 44721808_1945813302133612_6557496593319500634_n.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

>Will assyrians, Iraqis and kurds make an alliance against Israel?
Israel would have already planted agents inside the mentioned territories and caused them to fracture and fight eachother. A tried and proven tactic. Also Gurds are already sucking Israeli cock

Dunno, SWEEDEN

PУCCКИE ЗДECЬ?

Attached: TV-422x500.jpg (422x500, 37K)

I think it's fine. We regularly get weird conversations in between all the hugboxing.

sana.sy/en/?p=156098
>Syrian air defenses confront Israeli aerial attack, prevent it from achieving its objectives

Damascus, SANA_ Syrian air defenses have confronted an Israeli aerial attack targeted the southern region and prevented it from achieving any of its objectives, a military source said Sunday.

On January 11, our air defenses intercepted Israeli missiles fired by Israeli warplanes towards the vicinity of Damascus and downed most of them.

sana.sy/en/?p=156044
>Explosive device blast on southern outskirts of Damascus, no fatalities reported
Damascus, SANA- SANA’s reporter said that the explosion which took place in the area of the Southern Highway on the southern outskirts of Damascus was due to the blast of an explosive device and no fatalities were reported.

The reporter added that there is confirmed information on arresting a terrorist after the explosion.

Earlier on Sunday morning, an explosion was heard in the area of the Southern Highway in the surroundings of Damascus City.

sana.sy/en/?p=156076
>Amounts of narcotic Hashish and Captagon seized in Homs countryside
Homs, SANA_ The competent authorities on Sunday seized more than 100,000 Captagon pills and quantities of narcotic Hashish in a farm in Homs Western countryside, SANA reporter said.

Hopefully Idliv operations will begin soon. Then there's always the chance of a Turkish-Kurdish bogaloo in northern Syria that might get the Syrians involved. The idea of a Kurdish-Turkish-Arab conflict gets me hard!

Attached: 1529037746591.jpg (850x1243, 263K)

Yes one very well known israeli agent was miss iraq 2017...

The war is over and this should've been dead months ago.

Last 2 digits of your post determines age of ur future wife RIGHT NOW.

>>Syrian air defenses confront Israeli aerial attack, prevent it from achieving its objectives
>On January 11, our air defenses intercepted Israeli missiles fired by Israeli warplanes towards the vicinity of Damascus and downed most of them.
SIGNIFICANT if proven correct

KEK

What? She looks pretty beautiful though

Based granny chaser...

Didnt u know what she did...

edition.cnn.com/2017/12/17/us/miss-iraq-death-threats/index.html

Also she worked for US as a translator during occupation lmao. Guaranteed she got dicked..

FUCKING HELL, THAT WHORE
>Also she worked for US as a translator during occupation lmao.
I'm surprised she wasn't killed since it was quite common to kill translators (which is stupid desu and not because of my translator bias)

My fathers childhood christian friend did that and he got gunned down alongside mutts in a humvee by insurgents.

>which is stupid desu and not because of my translator bias)
What you mean by this? Do you view those that translated for mutts not as traitors?

>Do you view those that translated for mutts not as traitors?
Not all of them at least. Some might be doing it for the good money. Other might do it to get a ticket off Iraq for good(which makes them traitors in my eyes)

You just know she was bleached by the operator/contractor BWC.

>You just know she was bleached by the operator/contractor BWC.
Wouldn't be surprised at this point

Ah but they helped the mutts tremendously during their stay there..

Also all of them.got out or were killed anyways no? Pre sure majority did it for US visa gibs.

Idk, even if u need the money and the circumstances were dire, helping those that did all that, i cant fathom how someone gets pushed to that

I leave u with this.

Attached: images(2).jpg (327x154, 12K)

There are cases of mutt/iraqi marriages (some 100 or 200 i believe).

Very well, you make a fine point.
>Pic
Based

>There are cases of mutt/iraqi marriages (some 100 or 200 i believe)
But that can't be in Iraq can it? Or did they marry and went off to America? The women who did this are traitors in any case for a few reasons

>for a few reasons
Scratch that. MANY reasonS

>She says Miss Universe organizers wiped all her bikini photos off the web......

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-20 16-06-32.png (1882x814, 1.76M)

it's
>many Such reasons....

They probs got taken to muttland yeah. That said they need to be stoned.
the french hanged the women that married german men after nazis got expelled. Theres a vid somewhere of them beating their brains out on liveleak (1945 style)

A. Shortage of males in iraq anyways
B. No gene pool damage. Id bet my life there isnt an american spawn in Iraq rn.
C. Deracination on mutt spawn
D. Woman who does that is a literal whore anyways.

It went both ways too, ik an ex iraqi soldier that fought with mutts who married some mutt sniper woman.

Israel bro

Attached: 11E78E97-550A-4E4E-97D5-B9859371B283.jpg (1092x1626, 928K)

I just saw in the news:
>Iraq's northern tribes(most likely in Mosul) want America to stay in Iraq
>Many political figures and parties as well as tribes are expressing concerns that this may be part of the American plan to divide Iraq by planting support for them amongst the northern tribes
>People are already protesting the increasing American presence and meddling in the country and express concern for the weak government

Such a waste of beauty...

>That said they need to be stoned.
This desu
>the french hanged the women that married german men after nazis got expelled. Theres a vid somewhere of them beating their brains out on liveleak (1945 style)
Damn. Didn't know the french can do that. We need to be doing that

two things shall happen

A. Americans shall have a mosul puppet state. This makes sense because mosul.is pre much neglected by Iraqi gov. Expecting shimal kurdistan and northern iraq up to samarra to secede in 20 years.

B. Next 50-100 years, a based Nebuchadnezzar like strongman will be born from the loins of the country and will unite everyone. He shall slaughter jews, americans, iranians and all enemies of the Neo-Akkadian Empire.
Just kidding lol on the 2nd one

>Next 50-100 years, a based Nebuchadnezzar like strongman will be born from the loins of the country and will unite everyone. He shall slaughter jews, americans, iranians and all enemies of the Neo-Akkadian Empire.
Ahh. What wouldn't I give for that to happen

>Americans shall have a mosul puppet state. This makes sense because mosul is pre much neglected by Iraqi gov. Expecting shimal kurdistan and northern iraq up to samarra to secede in 20 years.
I highly doubt that given how the rest of Iraq is strongly anti division. I wouldn't expect any of it to happen without a war. A war that Turkey and Iran would intervene in and probably turn into Syria 2.0. We could even have an /ig/ here, it would be great

Shit man my mum showed me on insta of iraqi women marrying mutts to this day anyways. These aint even diaspoos but born and bred kek. That said we are WAYYY lower proportionally on the race mixing scale than other peoples. Our men do the most, my aunt told.me she knew this women who had her 3 sons marry each a blonde dutch woman.
Dont forget iraqi men brought back many euro wives from.studying abroad during the 80s. My cousins are 1/4 russian lol (not me im pure mesopotamian stock alhamdullilah).

All racemixing is.fucking disgusting and done by degenerates anyways. To me fucking a white is the same as fucking a nigger. Love your own peoples soul and pass down your blood to your kids. Dont ethnically fetishize others

>We could even have an /ig/ here, it would be great
Are things really looking that tense... thats actually so fucking sad that blackpill exists. I really do feel.for those that still live there alot man u guys went through sooo much shit.

I never knew Assad listened to Kiss. Gene Simmons is looking very healthy here

>Ahh. What wouldn't I give for that to happen
Find yourself a lionness and breed one.
you subhuman... i can be his mentor in history and the ways of war and eventually realize my dream of.my very own harem

Attached: 1547552734755.jpg (304x304, 37K)

>my aunt told me she knew this women who had her 3 sons marry each a blonde dutch woman.
Kek
>All racemixing is.fucking disgusting and done by degenerates anyways. To me fucking a white is the same as fucking a nigger.
This. Well said

>Are things really looking that tense
Not at the moment and i don't really think it would happen. No major country with any interest in Iraq like Iran or Turkey would allow a Syria 2.0 or a division of Iraq. Turkey would immediately jump on the Gurds and Iran would push their militants and shit towards a steamroll of northern Iraq

Translation courtesy SouthFront.

On December 12th, the Russian Defense Ministry’s newspaper Krasnaya Zvezda released an infographics summing up deliveries of equipment to the Russian Armed Forces in 2018.

The summary includes the following:

The Russian military is at 95% of its required personnel;
It has a 98% fulfilled provision of weapons and military equipment and hardware;
It has a 94% of serviceability of its equipment and hardware;
The level of modern equipment and weapons is 62%.

In terms of ground forces, the Russian military is 54% upgraded to the most modern equipment. In 2018, the Ground Forces received:
More than 570 battle tanks and other armored vehicles;
More than 380 military automotive vehicles;
More than 740 specialized vehicles;
More than 370 units of missile and artillery systems;
More than 230 units of various air defense systems;

Attached: weps.jpg (700x1099, 217K)

The Russian Navy received 26 battle ships, gunboats and other vessels in full combat readiness, including:
Frigate Admiral Gorshkov;
Ivan Gren-class (Project 11711) Landing ship Ivan Gren
Buyan-class small missile corvette Orekhovo-Zuyevo;
Buyan-class small missile corvette Vyshniy Volochyok;
Karakurt-class small missile corvette Mytishchi (formerly called Hurricane);
Ivanov-class (Project 18280) intelligence collection ship Ivan Hurs;
Anti-diversion gunboat;
Elbrus-class (Project 23120) logistics support ship Elbrus.

The Russian Aerospace Forces received:
More than 100 new units of air defense systems and missile defense systems;
14 units of brand-new space-deployed weapons;
More than 100 new units of aircraft and other aviation technology;
It modernized two space-warfare units;
It modernized more than 60 units of air defense systems and missile defense systems;
It modernized more than 330 units of aircraft and other aviation technology.

The Airborne Troops boasted a 63% modernization and received:
More than 13,000 new pieces of equipment;
And it modernized more than 130 units of equipment;

The Strategic Missile Troops boasted a 70% modernized missile complexes and received:
9 intercontinental ballistic missiles;
45 units of base missiles for the Yars missile system;
9 autonomous launching units;
6 combat support units;
17 yet undisclosed vehicles;
4 mobile command units.

The Engineer Troops received:
13 state-of-the-art sets of equipment and weapon systems;
More than 570 units of military engineering equipment;
More than 130,000 provisions for the military engineering;
More than 15,000 military engineering ammunition and equipment;

Pretty much nothing happening until the Kara Bogas grow a pair of balls.

Good, no joke lets just pray for some peace and quiet. I need it anyways, parents said we might go visit baghdad at end of this year to see family.and shit so im stoked.

>Find yourself a lionness and breed one.
Has to be a couple of years from now kek

>i can be his mentor in history and the ways of war and eventually realize my dream of.my very own harem
Based. We can make our very own very own leader, bred from the depths of the internet and taught how to be based from day 1. Then push him into politics by age 20 and 20-30 years later greater Iraq would be born, destroyer of Majoos, ravager of kikes and conqueror of Saudia

>parents said we might go visit baghdad at end of this year to see family.and shit so im stoked.
Based. It's pretty nice around here. At least for me

Noice

Its time for the greater Akkad.... a new sargon, a new nebucbadnezzar. Degen jinubi sumerians shall bow down, degen maslawis shall bow down, all the rest shall be killed.

I will be known as انو آبف. I shall severe and pickle my enemies noses and wear them as a necklace in the greater Akkadian jihad. I shall also ride a chariot.

Thats good to hear bro. Really is.

>Israel would have already planted agents inside the mentioned territories and caused them to fracture and fight eachother
Makes sense. If we go by the scripture, muslims/orthodox christians from all over the world will be fighting alongside with messiah to defeat the antichrist/dajjal. Since Iraq is closer to Syria, so it's not hard for me to imagine Iraqis teaming up with assyrians against Israel.

Our previous governments (before Imran Khan) were fully influenced by Israel. You can see how salty Israel is about Imran khan:
economist.com/briefing/2019/01/12/why-imran-khan-is-unlikely-to-make-life-much-better-for-pakistanis

The only reason we were able to defeat insurgency was because our ISI and military works independently from the government. They pretty much have the ability to kill anyone who tries to threaten the sovereignty of our country. We also secretly support Afghan Taliban to get rid of the puppet government.

Israel is providing military support to India directly and mostly indirectly by US to counter China and Pakistan.
Our nuclear program must be destroyed before Israel becomes a superpower, so I guess we'll go on a nuclear war with India very soon.

Anyways im off. Ciao ciao.

North Korea building coal gasification plants to make sanctions obsolete

youtube.com/watch?v=B3jFS4wlAa8

Attached: 1492077627820.jpg (480x776, 61K)

SHEESH. AMERICANS PLAY MUSIC JUST LIKE THAT...

BASED Norks

Attached: DamascAngels.png (700x598, 301K)

This, Greater Israel will take its place.
Based, my Jewish brother.

Albanians are the lost tribe of Israel. For Greater Albania to become, we'll need to annex Jerusalem.

incomplete sheet of PLA Navy surface ships launched in 2018

Attached: scarybutbasedandchinapilled.jpg (1080x1032, 204K)

Reminder that all Israelis deserve to be burned or boiled in gold alive. Disgusting jews.

>Boiling Jews in Gold
This is sillier then the Holocauster

They love their gold so much, I think they deserve to die in it.

>he doesn't have a lake of liquid gold standard in his national bank

i think you failed to process the sarcasm....

even

Didn't you guys sell all your gold in early 2000s? I remeber some Croat bitching about it

So how much actually territory does ISIS actually control? Is ISIS in any of the other non-ISIS rebel land?

Watch out Hans, (((Anetta Kahane))) will raid your house for crimethink.

>tfw Danish user posting in Germany

Wonder if the GIGN will blow my hotel windows apart when I say this but: Hitler did not exterminate enough jews during WW2 because it motherfucking didnt happen. What are you going to do mutti merkel? Suck on my ayran, danish dick?

Exterminate all jews with gas, this is not sarcasm, but a call for violence.

ISIS controls some deserts and caves

>GIGN
>Germany

Attached: 1402720425020.jpg (450x444, 23K)

Yes, we sold it.

GSG9 is what you are looking for

Absolutel madlad. Kahane will have Merkel extradite you for trial!