8 minute video

>8 minute video
>says he would beat up the racist kids
>never once explained why the kids were racist...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii1LtuoJUMc

Attached: 7F17235D-2835-45DA-BC1F-4110150331E2.jpg (1548x1327, 980K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow the comments make me sick

>A nigger talking about hurting someone for no reason
IM SHOCKED

Attached: 59b839b47bfba.jpg (735x562, 125K)

All black and all hate whites.

I truly believe there will be a race war soon in America. My people need to wake up.

Those comments are full blown aids someone hold my beer

The kids are racist because they want to build a wall to keep people out of America based on where they come from and the colour of their skin. They hate these same people for their skin colour and where they come from. They support a white supremacist president with a white supremacist supporter base.

False

Are they or are they not wearing MAGA hats?

Wearing a hat makes you a racist lool OK buddy. You don't like the president we get it now stfu

The same way wearing a swastika makes you a nazi.

False equivalence trump is not Hitler no matter how many times you repeat it , it won't make it true ....sorry

They oppose all illegal immigration not just brown, come up with a better argument

>because they want to build a wall
Maybe you should watch the video yourself instead of accepting lefty news reports as gospel.

You seem upset. Maybe if you learned to better communicate you wouldn’t come here to complain about minorities. Maybe you’d even grow to like yourself a little.

I did watch the video. The kids were protesting abortion. The people who made the video were also lunatics. This does not mean the kids are not racist.

Lol projection OK silly Mexican do I need to explain to why wearing a MAGA hat is not racist. You are one of the reasons so many people have turned far right, having to listen to dumb wet backs like you all day is tiresome

The swastika is not inherently a nazi symbol. It is an ancient motif found all over the world throughout history, and not knowing this demonstrates your ignorance.

>never once explained why the kids were racist...
Don't gotta explain shit! Context and actual intentions of others be damned!

>t. Paddy Aisha Touré

Trump considers all Mexicans rapists and all Muslims terrorists. He has spent his career making sweeping statements. These people support these statements and wear his slogan.

>this doesnt mean the kids arent racist
but you have yet to prove they are, just wearing a hat and being against illegal immigration isnt racist you idiot

Also this but decided not to bring it up because I didn't want to confuse the poor Mexican

OK this is a troll nice try faggot

what's wrong with being racist?

Aaaand there it is.

answer the question

>he said mexicans and muslims are rapists
Oh were back to this talking point. I guess the left is so out of ammo they are back to 2015 levels of shilling.

The swastika is racist when used as a nazi symbol.

Oh wow, I bet you literally can't even.

I aint even mad Potato nigger

what's wrong with being racist?

Not what you said faggot, looks like you need to take the context into consideration eh or is that a little too nuanced for your sub 80IQ brain. So tell me what is inherently racist about a maga hat ?

Last I checked, Trumplards didn't give a shit about niggers, just about illegal migrants.

This is what niggers are though, they have always been this way. They see nothing wrong with attacking someone who upsets them in some way. It's why they are perfect tools for the leftists. They see NO SHAME in attacking people who upset them, and this included people who just casually tell them the truth, however brutal.

And so, they wage war on the truth, because that's their nature.

Trump isn't wrong, but all illegals including you Irish aren't welcome here.

LETS DOXX HIM AND BEAT HIM UP
I AM SO MAD ABOUT THIS
FFFFUUUUCKKKK THIS WORLD

You're moving the goalposts like the complete faggot that you are.

I know the truth hurts.

Racism is bad because it allows a person to justify bringing harm on people based on where they come from and the colour of their skin. I would have thought, given how badly you must have been bullied in school, you would be against it.

Niggers dont belong in civilized society. They're retarded mutts

Faggot

The niggers bullied him

I’m sticking to the context. When most people see the swastika they associate it with nazism. When most people see the hat they associate it with supporting Trump.

man that nigger has been reading a lot of books.
i count like 20 or something just behind him.
he must be hella smart

Ok? It's a campaign hat for trump that would make sense. Are you on drugs?

>where they come from and the colour of their skin

Important average differences exist beyond the superficial ones you mentioned. People have always known and recognized them, to the betterment of their civilization, until very recently. Given that only about 2 races can build or maintain what we call "civilization" you should probably pay attention too. If we were allowed to talk about racial differences honestly then we could actually improve the plight of blacks and others with very mild incentives to breed the smart and productive members of the group.

I like how most of them have zero creases in the spine

this must be a troll talkin about racist shorts and sunglasses at 6:00 in the vid

It’s funny that rather than support your friend, you’re calling me something that you find hurtful. Why do you hate gay people, user?

No fucking shit, it was a part of his campaign. Trump's platform didn't have anything to do with skin color though, just about illegals.

I don't see any swastika's in the video. To you being white must just be like having a swastika permanently on your forehead, or in the soul of your retina always. You people are fucking insane.

>associate nazism / associate Trump.

fuck off potato

>the second book on the left

Attached: DBE575AD-9BBB-4745-AD15-3DF8A75E89EA.png (595x447, 66K)

You know, it’s a funny thing. As James Watson grew more senile, he made similar observations. Do you believe there’s a correlation between buying into eugenics and dementia?

Faggot

That lanklet nigger aint beating up nobody lol

no, he's just old and leaving this world soon so he doesn't give a fuck and says the truth. Find a source that he was diagnosed with dementia

And as if to prove my point, you’re using where I come from to attack me. Haven’t you got a better argument than that? I’m disappointed. I came here expecting the facts and logic that Ben Shapiro and Peterson fans are raving about, but all I get are unsupported contradictions and people flocking to call me potato nigger. Even an Australian which is ironic because most of you guys came from here as prisoners.

>it's literally racist and white supremacist for European descended people to deny outgroups access to their communities and infrastructure

>yet all races are biologically equal

I realise this is bait but still. How did 'white people' who are are the same intellectually and behaviourally as these others manage to somehow accrue all this special stuff in our societies brown people want but cannot have by themselves? If it is the case whites are uniquely selfish to want their own communities then surely it's an act of racism to suggest we should afflict brown people with the oppression of being around us?

Explain pls.

based

>admitting you're a newfag
Just fuck off, will you

how does it harm someone if I choose not to associate with them based on whatever criteria I base that decision on? does every person on the planet have a universal right to occupying white spaces, using white maintained resources, and claiming racism when a white person has a different opinion?

just a screenshot from his own public site

Attached: Untitled.png (358x146, 4K)

at last, I finally see...let's give financial incentives for the people least intelligent and equipped to raise children.

You have every right to associate with whoever you please. For instance right now you’re choosing to associate with a board full of neon nazis to discuss why black people are bad

I’m the newfag, and yet I’m baiting you into reply after reply. Maybe you should have used your years coming here to develop emotional stability instead, no?

Isn't it more ironic that a bunch of specifically convicts built the country of Australia to the point brown people are desperate to enter yet Haitians, who inherited from the French they butchered the 'Paris of the New World' wound up eating mud cookies and deforesting the whole of Haiti. The more racially European Dominicans managed to plan ahead enough to not deforest their whole nation. Hmm.

you are a terrific troll mister potato nigger.

#NotAllCatholics but #AllReligions!

Niggers gonna nig

Oh I get it, you're drunkpoasting after mass

Fuck off liberal scumbag. You have no say about our country deal with your own shithole being invaded by niggers first.

based racewar

Attached: race war.webm (704x416, 2.92M)

Still wrong. Wearing a symbol doesn't put you in a time machine

The only thing invading my country right now are companies leaving England after the Brexit antics. Isn’t your government shut down at the moment because the president is throwing a tantrum and holding democracy to ransom? Why do you hate democracy, user?

I'm just telling you you're a retard, because you are. Takes me 10 seconds.

He's really trolling all of us into reply after reply by failing to answer our rebuttals while emulating a genuine special ed mong. If he didn't inform us he's a master ruseman we might assume it's damage control because he's an embarrassingly ill-informed retard without credible responses.

>The only thing invading my country right now are companies leaving England after the Brexit antics. Isn’t your government shut down at the moment because the president is throwing a tantrum and holding democracy to ransom?

Oh please, trump is cucking hard to appease the democrats. Literally offering amnesty for all these brown people supposedly hates.

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: 1547987520338.webm (890x1080, 2.81M)

40 seconds of your life so far have been all about me. If you get fixated enough you can get a diagnosis, you know.

someone stole the lucky charms

well do your part and post the video on SM and refute the claim
you dont need to prove anything to Jow Forums, you gotta convince the normies

Imagine filling your brain with that self-pity bile that is in those books behind him. He could be learning engineering, but no, he'd rather feign as being smart as a oppressed minority activist, instead of becoming productive.
If anyone is in any doubt that we are in a race war against people who offer nothing but demands for gibs, then just watch that guy.

Can we get a room already?

Maybe I should link more daily wire articles. Wake up sheeple!

>wow the comments make me sick

Sort by "new" and you will regain some hope.

He'll need some Hebrew scriptures in the doorframe first to make sure Yahweh cannot persecute him for doing the ol' dirt road shuffle with a mongolian like yourself.

Depends. Are you okay with me finnishing on your chest?

Lol she is probably seething right now

Attached: 3841ADEA-4CCB-478F-BFB4-CAB1B63BC916.jpg (1536x1870, 931K)

Nah it’s cool I have a whip for later

>israelites
why were any of these groups here again?

HS kids
-Pro life march?

Natives
-Indigenous peoples day?

Israelite
-???

I'll finnish all over you after ravishing you.

Black Israelites are all unemployed, they are literally at every rally in the north east. Their numbers never seem to grow though, it's always the same 5 guys. Pretty sure they live off donations from fans like ecelebs.

Israelites are like Brits and just assume places belong to them. At that moment, they were reclaiming their divine place as owners of the protest

Attached: 6792D5C4-F3E6-41AC-8F02-D8DB3A410AF0.jpg (750x267, 54K)

White supremacy White majority in a white nation....tell you what taco bender I'll view the phrase white supremacy as a bad thing rather than valid or desirable if and when the world gives an equal shit about Asian supremacy in China or Jewish supremacy in Israel or faggot supremacy in San fran...go build your own white nation faggot, I'm not obligated to share it with you and your parasitims persist only through my good graces.

we caught a nigger boys

Attached: maxresdefault (2).png (1238x724, 101K)

They love to talk about how bad they would beat people up and commit assault for stupid reasons like words or a look. It’s part of the reason they like gangster rap it helps pump up their obsessive violent fantasies

The only thing he would beat is his meat, and in the end I still think he would lose.

Nigger

white Americans are weak and cowards. Jews rule over them and niggers can call them bad names, and they will not do anything