Trump proposes citizenship to illegal Spics

LOLOLOLOLOLOL ENJOY BECOMING A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

Attached: trump white geno.png (619x435, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But we already are. Everyone is, the first world doesn't exist anymore.

He offered it because he knows the DNC won't take the deal. Then he can say they're not willing to come ot the table for any reason, so he'll just declare emergency and do the wall anyways.

bullshit

Attached: dansk flag.jpg (1000x1538, 345K)

>people actually believed Trump after the first 6 months of his presidency

4D chess right there

honestly the subhuman brown goblins had already overrun us a decade ago. now their are illiterate and obese hordes of 150 cm brown indio goblinos on every corner

>you get your wall...
>but white genocide doesnt stop
BASED AND KALERGIPILLED

Attached: trump trust the plan.jpg (1040x740, 122K)

> 11 fucking million illegal mexicans
and thats without counting all their anchor babies

>offer retarded deal that makes you and your base look more retarded
>it gets rejected immediately
>see guys, the dems are BAD

>"bullshit" the nord cries as he pays the highest tax rate in the world to his juden overlords at 45% of his total salary.
You are in the shitter like all of us, the world is doomed. Take off the rose-tinted glasses.

Make America Brazil 2020

it's ok as long as they support mAGA

Attached: based blac guy.gif (800x371, 87K)

I know an extremely brown immigrant that deserves amnesty.

>MAGAtards still support Amnesty Don in 2019
How are they any different from Bernie faggots?

At least those guys saw Bernie Sanders for a fraud AND kept their ideals.

MAGAtards worship Donald Trump and have no intellectual honesty expect for Trump's twitter feed.

He offered them MORE than they had been asking for. They declined. It's clearly not about the DACA kids nor anything else. He's just exposing their hypocrisy for all to see. YOU should pay more attention.

fucking BASTE

Attached: good goy.gif (480x270, 2.32M)

heck yea! the dems r the real hypocrites!

Attached: zoomer maga.gif (480x480, 741K)

>saw Bernie for a fraud AND kept their ideals
>at least

what? that makes them turbo faggot pigeons

Latinos can't be happy with Dems right now.

before i got into politics
>>its all a show puppets put on stage for the masses to feel they have control.
>>earth is at mercy of evil perhaps even supernatural beings and the end game crazy enough is full control over earth and bringing a god back to life with the use of ((advanced technology))
after politics
>>over 9000 chess moves
>>my guy in my time is THE guy
>>consequences will never be the same again
>>remembers history
>>b..but its different this time!
The great White Hope?
>>I hope

Attached: 1543601169250.jpg (550x512, 130K)

He made it clear after the election he wasn't going to deport them so they can just wait until Democrats control the government and do it then. There is no threat of them going anywhere under Trump and that's why they hold all the cards in any negotiation.

Your wife's bull?

>huurr he's just wheeling and dealing and dabbing on the democrats guyz hhhuurrrrrr

Attached: IMG_2508.png (416x435, 154K)

they already there fuck head.

Well that's it then. No one could possibly do anything about that situation.

Attached: Eisenhower.jpg (890x501, 70K)

Dems have already rejected it, like Trump knew they would. I swear most of you totally lack the ability to think critically

>what? that makes them turbo faggot pigeons
Sure, they are commie faggots.

But at least they're not fanboy stooges for men fooling them.
They support people based on their shared ideals.

MAGAtards support Trump by default, even though he flip flopped and betrayed his promises in 3 years.

>no u

Attached: 1547863362369.jpg (680x574, 50K)

The real racists too. The cult of low expectations. Minorities can’t understand how to, or get to, a state ID issuance center, so we can’t have voter ID because it’s racist. That’s their thought process.

This. It's so obvious

>Dems have already rejected it
who gives a fuck. he's already offering it more than once, meaning it was a major play of his hand and they called him on it. he's already fucking offering more by mentioning the 11 million. so now its DACA, and no move on the 11 million illegals in the U.S.
He's giving more and more each time

imagine a time when that picture filled people with hope and pride

Except for the part where the shutdown is about to hit the one month mark and hundreds of thousands of federal employees are still furloughed and millions of Americans receiving food stamps and housing aid are about to get cut off and all anyone sees online or on the news is Trump making a reasonable offer (even going so far as to offer more and ask for less than their negotiation a year ago) and the Dems stamping their feet and going "NO! WE CAN HOLD OUT FOREVER!"

The Dems took ownership of the shutdown the moment they rejected the deal.

>...now their are illiterate...

Ffs he knew they'd never take it dude. Do you understand that? They didn't call him on anything

food stamps and housing aid aren't federal...

Why do these peo not have safety nets? Or solid financial standing? Did they not know their salary was dependent on budgets passing?

The money is... the states just distribute it.

the states aren't going to withhold food stamps and housing aid.

that photo is of a time past don't you recognize that? its gone

>Amnesty will be used on a much bigger deal
>there will be no big push to remove illegals
what did he mean
33d chess with 66d backgammon and 99d mahjong

Hahaha it's fun watching Trump Loyalists suffer brain damage with their cognitive dissonance

Don't say we didn't warn you!

Attached: do something.jpg (508x475, 40K)

there's no chance they never will be doing it but being delusional is a prerequisite to believe in Trump so

If a wall “wouldn’t even work”, then why wouldn’t they just accept the generous deal that Trump offered?

Exactly. Because it WILL work.

Yep, he was really willing to get them their voters, they are just pissed that he wouldn't offer more, this is the best outcome, it reveals their greed and corruption.

>If a wall “wouldn’t even work”, then why wouldn’t they just accept the generous deal that Trump offered?
i wonder how peoples like you can stay alive it's pretty clear your brain doesn work properly how the fuck do you remember to breath ?

Why pay for something that doesn't work? Holy hell you retarded Republicans are dense.

Because they know it will. The moment you build a physical barrier, even if it only stops a quarter of the traffic, there will be absolutely no justifiable reason to tear it down.

If the wall gets built, it's staying up, that's why they're resisting it so hard.

>even going so far as to offer more and ask for less than their negotiation a year ago
In other words it's only the size of the win for Democrats that is in question at this point but considering his history of caving I don't think there is much danger of having to give him anything. They are on a high from their mid-term victories, sense weakness and can smell blood.

He will grant amnesty to current illegal aliens in exchange for the increased border security, the wall, and punishment for illicit crossings into the USA, a one time deal for the DNC.

Subverted devil numbers. I think user has a point.

>ffs he knew they'd never take it
>he offering them even more

But where will the money come from??

so a smokescreen that will solve exactly 0% to 10% of the US immigration problem
all that fucking show for that ? a fucking wall that will do NOTHING on the long run ?
why don't he just stop sanding 38 billions to Israel and build his stupid wall with it ?
at this point Trump could sell an elevator to the moon you dumbfuck would buy it

Just like Reagan did. Surely it will work this time.

>>Why pay for something that doesn't work?
>illegal immigrants

I am honestly shocked that they didn't go for it. Absolute madman calling their bluff.

>then why wouldn’t they just accept the generous deal that Trump offered?
Because walls work, the moment Israel built their wall, their immigration went from 18k+ a year down to 18. Thats like a 99.8% drop rate.

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

>rump could sell an elevator to the moon you dumbfuck would buy it

we have been wanting a space elevator for years you maple fuckwit

Attached: 180606-elevator-full.jpg (835x1002, 151K)

>150 cm
show real flag

Ameribro with the painfull blackpill of truth.

I know right
I have a bridge to sell if you're interested

More like uses it as a branch to beat them with.

Reads more like a threat like if they do not back down he will force 11million+ out of the country.

Its going to work great for keeping the 11 million new mexicans in our country

GOD BLESS AMNESTY DON
GOD BLESS THE DEFENDER OF ISREAL
>36 BILLION TO ISREAL
>100 BILLION TO BLACKS
>10 BILLION TO MEXICO AND CENTRAL AMERICA
>(WE CAN PAY FOR THE WALL OUT OF OUR POCKETS)
>AMNESTY FOR 12M AND BRING THE DREAMERS IN TO
M
A
G
A

Lol our magick is cool

where is the bridge?

pretty much anywhere a business gets money when they need it.
cities are, more or less, a weird form of business structure and can take out loans like any other business.
they will not let food stamps and housing assistance lapse.

Rail guns will be more suitable for this in my opinion

Jokes on you, we already are a third world shithole!

it's on an Island called Jekyll you can move it to where you want
I'm sellin it like 200 000 it's a fucking deal + you can build a wall on it for extra less immigrant

Attached: 2435235.jpg (1408x940, 245K)

The time where people who dream about those pictures go and BUILD fucking something. tell you son to go into trades and your daughter to have 5 kids. everything else is just a fucking waning dream. because everybody expects someone else to do the work.

Didn't we have this exact same situation a year ago?

>cities are, more or less, a weird form of business structure and can take out loans like any other business.

Yeah, the states are just going to take out loans and supply the cash that way if necessary. The cities shouldn't have to deal with food stamps but housing may be an issue, I'm not familiar enough with the programs though.

ehem, wrong.
A boat with a hole in it sinks, slowly or quickly.
A boat with no leaks can hold a lot of water.

So 1. stop the illegal immigration at the source, then 2. offer amnesty to a large number of them on expired visas and DACA recipients etc. in exchange for the laws needed to arrest and deport more efficiently (currently they cant even just kick them out at the border, when they surrender to patrol they still get released into the country), then the remaining 10 million or so will still each be safe, nothing ACTIVELY to be done meaning just when they commit a crime then they get the boot. Unless you are an actual white nationalist larper, or unless you are here playing ((mind games))) right now there is literally nothing wrong with that plan

keep sucking that niggerdick user

How does that have a 2:23 pm time stamp on it when it’s not 2:23 pm yet anywhere in the USA?

>no you

So many kikes in this thread.

Nothing has happened yet.

tis the nature of shill threads, remember to sage

Trump is literally from the future. That's how good he is.

>So 1. stop the illegal immigration at the source
you're stupid the source is the H1B1 who overstay and DACA peoples and you just want to give them amnesty to build a 1700 century wall wen we're in the fucking future and about to fly unmanned plane
the whole idea of a wall is stupid as fuck when the fucking problem of immigrations come from within

>tis

Attached: yep.jpg (696x462, 317K)

Actually he’s stuck in the 1950s...still doesn’t answer my question.

amnesty for daca would be fine if we have a wall. Get rid of chain immigration, and cut down legal immigration in half. We are already getting fucked by legal immigration which is way worse then amnesty.

>No arguments just muh shill

Magapedes should be hanged

youre pretty dense. his deal couldnt be more obvious

>one time deal
even if true, it's not 11 million, it's over 20 million.
the only "deal" they'll ever need, forever.

I cant stand trumpettes anymore

Attached: 1547131524217.jpg (686x686, 50K)

>you're stupid the source is the H1B1 who overstay and DACA peoples
Are you even trying that literally only accounts for less than 2 million of them. Look out for me leaf, on the day of the RAKE

>flag

remember to sage slide shit

implying it isnt already

>Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal
Only deal worth giving amnesty for would be the annexation of Mexico

i mean Trump himself in his tweet use the 11 000 000 numbers not like you will ever get out of your disillusion
you suffer some kind of cognitive dissonance because you believed too hard that's sad to see

>D-Don't worry guise the God Emperor will build the wall, I mean fence, any day now. R-Right? MAGA

Attached: 1537267276083.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

To try to get $5.7 billion instead of the previous $25 billion for the wall and even fail in doing that? Sorry I mean fence...

>paying for something that wont work
how do you even manage to turn a computer on being that stupid?

>trunp proposes citizenship to illegal spics

You dont know that yet until we see if theres a "bigger deal"

>enjoy becoming 3rd world shithole

Becoming??? How could we become it if theyre already here acting like citizens