Nicholas Sandmann is going into re-education camp

Nicholas Sandmann is going into re-education camp

Attached: F372EC11-6F61-4018-AD17-F4CA9BC390C2.jpg (398x476, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: 1547987520338.webm (890x1080, 2.81M)

TAKE THIS DOWN RIGHT NOW

ikr i am like legit freaking out about this
we gotta brain storm bros

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

The left will radicalise him against them and when he anhero's Jim Acosta or a gender studies class they will blame guns knives and pool chemicals rather than accept that they aggro'd him and got what they must be needing

Can I go to reeducation Camp? I'm sick of paying rent

Nigga needs to go to the dentist

>(((Sandmann)))

Jow Forums once again getting played by the kikes

Yet these dumbassholes in red states vote to pay more shitty expensive healthcare

I'm sure the gay communist priests at his school will anally correct him

Attached: magatard.jpg (563x719, 63K)

BASTE hyperintelligent homosexual leftoid

Just look at him. It’s the next Hitler

God I hate loud mouthed niggers. They are almost as bad as obnoxious female jews.

As a generic American.... if this goes full crazy attacking a minor and no person in an office of government steps in to reaffirm his basic rights to stand, smile and breath... I’d say it’s time

Imagine how much of a drone you would have to be to defend harassing a nam vet while wearing the hat of a draft dodger

I see it

Cuter than you, mutt.

Time for you to shut your mouth and learn your place.

Stupid

inbred mutant detected

cant download because hue internet but thanks for explaining

Because they were mocking the chant.

jidf maga spam. sage goes in every field people.

Attached: IMG_2622.jpg (236x275, 21K)

Outbreed shitskin detected

Sure thing, Cletus

protip: some last names that sound jewey are unironically just german

Lol... larper

No he isn't. His education is fine. Your just pissed cause he is of the right.

Stay mad, leftist

Are you ready for your new leader, alt-right goyim?

>Fun fact

Mann = German
Man =Yiddish

Hoffmann = German
Hoffman = Jewish

>hur dur, muh support our troops
Truml didn't go fight in a losing war in some shithole 5,000 miles away because he isn't a retard.

k
hebrewsurnames.com/SANDMANN

Attached: 1385978726710.jpg (400x634, 177K)

Attached: miga.jpg (563x719, 69K)

Yet all the military cucks unironically worship drumpf

they think they are entitled to white countries because muh colonialism even though that doesn't even apply to all white countries/people/cultures

Sure thing J-Quanda VaginaLeaf

Based and redpilled. I have xeroxed and mailed this text to pelosi.

I fucking knew (((they))) were leaving critical details out of the story. At this point I can just tell what is fake news by the fucking pictures. It's getting so tiresome.

Lmao

First day on Jow Forums?

Hey guys I was quite busy these days. What happened with those maga kids and indians?

He’s a KIKE! We BURN kikes!

Attached: 5ED5A6D2-6C8C-4F6A-A0F3-130AD8A4B511.jpg (1051x1588, 233K)

I would literally genocide white america just to sleep with this woman for one day.

Why is Obama white?

that's pretty funny actually

FTFY KIKE !

Attached: KYSKIKES.jpg (236x275, 26K)

this whole things reminds me of that recent South Park episode where the boys try to get the Bike Parade banned by simply pretending to be "outraged" by the idea of having a Bike Parade.
their strategy was that anytime anyone questioned the kids' desire to ban the Bike Parade, the kids would just get more outraged and accuse the other of being a bigot.
The strategy was to never give a legit, logical explanation, but to just cater to emotions and peoples' innate desire to not offend others.

I've watched this video of the kid "taunting", and all I see is a kid smiling as the Indian dude is right up in his face. There is nothing going on in this video, but still the cries of "outrage" from the left.

Attached: 1519778565948.jpg (720x699, 49K)

Ocasio?

>i-i dindu nuffin

>critical details
You’re a joke, even in the original context the kid legitimately did nothing wrong.

These journalists need to be stopped.

ayy

>brown eyes
>those teeth
>(((white)))
Look at this dude...oh no no no no

Why is a jewish kid going to a catholic school anyway?

I don’t see it

He approached them but stopped

Then the kids surrounded him shortly after

>npcpol telling every body what to sage

It is a theatrical performance overhyped to please "emotional" NPCs. They pull this trick from time to time and normies always fall for that.

To learn how to best subvert them.

hmmm who posted this... ?

Attached: 142.jpg (501x504, 28K)

Hey, that's not kosher.

We need another Hitler.

It's been time for 60 years. Every since they forced integration at Bayonette point....

Nothing will happen until the chance of being victimized is greater than the chance of being able to hide...

The next civil war approaches, and the elites know it, that's why they are obsessed with taking the guns.

Because public school is shit and Catholics are good goyim.