Mass starts in 12 minutes. You are at church.....aren't you user?

Mass starts in 12 minutes. You are at church.....aren't you user?

Attached: stmonica-6.jpg (1000x667, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMhLegKwBjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Damn I’ve been in bed and got 4 minutes left

Ah well time to go.

Of only christianity allowed racism, but I'd rather be racist than larp as saved..

>saved
We are talking Catholicism you retard

lmao christcucks

Whatever

redpilled, but not based

>Church

Attached: y8QhpI0.jpg (399x388, 19K)

I will be going to my Lutheran church in 2 hours.

>Lutheran
heathen

Pfffttt. I have other things to be slave to, I don't need a Jewish God on top of everything else

Can't I just attend church from home?

>Can't I just attend church from home?
youtube.com/watch?v=LMhLegKwBjM

I'm still trying to find a good church in my area. Way too many unified African Korean monstrosities around.

>Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

I wish I could believe, but my fedora is on too tight. I'm considering larping at Latin Mass to find a wife after I finish school.

Many better, smarter men than me are Catholic; like Brett Kavanaugh. My heart is open but my mind is too strong of a filter.

Says the devil worshipping catholic

>Mass
>Church
(((Catholic))) heretics will burn forever

Organized religion is for niggers.

Start with streams like this

and read the bible. You need to break through all the kike propaganda to find out why the teachings of the bible are important. It isn't easy and takes dedication but I promise you, you will one day have that "aha" moment.

When society ends and we rid the world of Jews, niggers and spics, protestants come next.

I'm aware that the teachings of the bible are important both practically and historically, but I heard that you're actually expected to believe the metaphysics in the Catholic church. Or else you're just a larper.

gotta be out of your fuckin' mind to think i'm going to go to church on one of my few days off from work.

I'm going to the gym then i'm going to take care of some errands around town, go to the grocery store, cook food for the week and I have to be in bed by 8 pm because I have to be to work by 5am tomorrow morning.

Attached: lion king mufasa laughing funny disney.gif (245x165, 175K)

jokes on you, I have mass at 5pm and I haven't slept yet

hope they got lasagna

Attached: MV26SKg.jpg (1000x1270, 292K)

Most of it is all a lie anyways, all those stories and bullshit your preacher/priest/pastor says to encourage you is some of the most goodgoy propaganda. After all that, they want money from you to fuck kids in their free time lmao. Embrace Gnosticism you christcuck faggots.

I don't worship jews.

No because I haven't been Catholic since 2012.

I overslept. So I'm not going. But will recite some Liturgy. Orthodox > Catholic

Attached: 12544512.jpg (2200x1466, 424K)

The Bible is the only church you need

It was a one hour sermon on how the guy smiling at the indian is a racist harasser and that's an incarnation of satan.

THIS