Daily reminder Buzzfeed literally lied to the world in an attempt to smear Trump and this has already been memory holed...

Daily reminder Buzzfeed literally lied to the world in an attempt to smear Trump and this has already been memory holed and no one was punished.

Attached: buzzfeed-logo.jpg (1000x562, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daily reminder, your Orangutang has yet to lock her up, and he is about to cave on DACA.

I can accept that we live in a shameless corporatocracy, I'm just insulted by the continued maintenance of the façade of government legitimacy alongside it. Just admit what's going on

Daily reminder you’re a faggot who will die alone

The media set up the maga hat kid controversy to distract from the much larger buzzfeed one. The problem those is both of these now fake news as the native american guy tried to rape the kid

Attached: 1547987520338.webm (890x1080, 2.81M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanlon's_razor

Gotta love the cope. You really showed me with your ad hominem. Yup, that is real dialogue there. Shows me exactly the juvenile reprobate that is the average trumpette.

They stand by their reporting.
That’s what journalists do.

(((buzzfeed)))

>Daily reminder Obama didn't make all humans immortal and didn't fulfill the promises of the second coming
>call me a retard huh? well that just goes to show how infantile Obama supporters are, better luck next time kid

They lie every time,another one wouldnt harm them

Did Facebook or twitter suspend their accounts? I know they have been hard at work fighting fake news. They said so.

>tells us he is a believer in jusiasm 2.oh DBA xtianity. calls us a retard.

the irony is lost on you.

What in the absolute fuck did you just say? Did you spaz out?

Buzzfeed swallowed the Chan Sock Puppet Piss Dossier hook line, and sinker.

>lock her up

why. he wants her to run again in 2020

Attached: (you).jpg (445x294, 8K)

why is this indian nigger instigating a crowd?

mfw you still don't get the tactics used by the master negotiator

I'll offer a counterpoint. Never attribute to stupidity what can more accurately attributed to malice.

why you in here shilling so hard when your team got absolutely fucked last night?

Buzzfeed will be the one with the last laugh

Consider this, user. Why would BuzzFelch run a story that is so easily disproven? Did they think the GEOTUS would be impeached in a day before anyone found out?

This is nothing more than libtard editors and pundits jumping on a story that a serial liar shat out because it feeds their orange man bad fantasy. They have done nothing but punk themselves for the past three years, this should not be surprising at all.

blatant propaganda, lies, and harassment from the media has been legally protected since 2014.
if you remember the hogan v gawker lawsuits started in 2012 which is the last time a smear campaign has faced any sort of punishment.

Based stroke poster.

Attached: B4DDCB41-31DC-42E7-95CE-8988EDAA2B8A.jpg (480x465, 45K)

Your too eager.
Too young.
Peachfuzz on the Battlefield of Psyops.
Old Age and Treachery will ALWAYS overcome youth and "skill".
For instance, there is an intended grammatical error in this post intended to elicit a knee jerk response from you so everyone can point and laugh.
There is also a redundancy designed to fuck with your head all day, Rent Free.

>fake news author with a history of fake news article literally make something up with no evidence and no credible sourcing
>Judenpresse immediately seizes upon it and calls for Trump's impeachment
>Mueller himself says it's a lie
>claim Mueller's statement was vague
>stand behind debunked report in disgrace
>Judenpresse memory holes it just like the previous 2983573985 fake news scandals
Nice "journalism" you got there, activist.

Daily reminder that you are a pathetic worm shilling for measily shekels and your parents never loved you.

Yeah we are the only ones that pay attention to this stuff, the normal population does not.

That is why we have lost.

You cannot have a republic if no one cares.

Remember there is not fake news that is just something Trump made up.

people are going to start coming after the journalists like the Yellow Vests started doing in France.

If only that was true.

There are not enough people that even pay attention to know that journalists deserve the rope.

^this

Quints of Truth.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Attached: images.jpg (254x199, 9K)

Exactly, but your average american is not above IQ like we are, so they naturally wont discover the truth of their own condition. Stupid, fucking sheeple.

Retard

witnessed

Attached: 1526345949134.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>and no one was punished
yet

Attached: buzzfeed verified hate.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Yet all of those people are still alive.

This entire site is just a waste of time.

>They stand by their reporting.That’s what journalists do.
Not if it is factually incorrect
They stand by their principals and knowingly spread lies, and that is what mentally insane zealots and "activists" do.

of course they are alive. We cant hold them responsible for their actions when they're dead can we?

S T R O K E D

Attached: dxfgjghyk.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

As bad as these tweets seem I believe some tweets they have made are bordering on high treason and that is where we have to take it.

Brehs
this shit is so out of control.