Now that the dust has settled, do you think he really did that shit?

Now that the dust has settled, do you think he really did that shit?

Attached: BC888BAE-0860-47A7-AB62-B276DC00DDC9.jpg (750x375, 38K)

No

Yea he’s a serial rapists

I'm pretty liberal on a lot of things and I don't think he did any of that shit.

absolutely not, anyone seen dr fraud?

no. the whole ordeal was pure cringe. the media and the left keep looking worse and worse to normies

We have Nancy and Donna conspiring to assassinate the prez and you're still worried about that old smoke screen?

Attached: image.jpg (500x696, 64K)

I am so sick of these delusional retarded whores

Amy in drag was not convincing

Whatever happened to Blasey Ford? Why did she just give up and withdraw after he got nominated? What about all the other people who accused him?

I think he's a cuck but not a rapist

This is why they pull that shit. They can make up any lies they want, and there are NO consequences.

>I'm pretty liberal on a lot of things and I don't think he did any of that shit.

the simplest explanation: she was a party girl and they thought she would have sex so they pushed her into the room and started tugging at her clothes. she resisted and they realized she was not into it so they let her go. No meant no, like it's supposed to. but they laughed at her and this was the part that hurt.

she did not fight off two weight-lifting football players; they let her go. that's the key part. but he could not admit that they were all acting like teens act because in today's world being normal is a crime. period.

Yes and he's based for doing it.

Except none of that happened either

Lol...
>implying that party ever happened
Bitch lied

No. He appears to be a model citizen.

She got millions from a GoFundMe, and book deals, etc. She presented some sports award that pissed everyone off too. She's a fucking gutter whore who doesn't deserve this life.

>immediately hires all female staff
The guy is a simp and a pussy

Yea he totally did, maybe not to that bitch but yea.

>why did she give up and go away after Kavanaugh's nomination
You know why.

What, perjuring himself about the stolen DNC emails and covering up corruption?
Absolutely.

What happened to that girl who said Roy Moore tried to rape her? Vanished in a puff of smoke.

He has taste. Nobody ever tried to force himself on that ugly bitch.

Is this Alan Dershowitz?

I HOPE SO

This guy has the personality of a ned flanders so no

>t. brainlet
Simplest explanation: lying cunt

Of course he did, he came back in chewing scenery.

Attached: DoNfVccUYAEWBfX.jpg (700x595, 60K)

Do I think Kav had parties where he drank beer? Fuck yes. Do I think that numb cunt was at any? Hell no. Did Kav and them drunkenly fondle drunk girls? Who the hell hasn't? Did Kav remain a virgin until his wife? I believe so. Did they have rape train parties organized by Squee? Nope.

Ford is the prophet of metoo.
Like, when an athiest argues with a believer it usually comes down to
>wheres your evidence of God?

Ford had no evidence. The only thing she preached was
>just believe me
This shit IS a religion to them now

Of course not. Some other guys admitted it could have been them.