Two years in. How's he doing so far?

Two years in. How's he doing so far?

Attached: 2019trump.jpg (2500x1668, 2.62M)

If he was any (((mainstream candidate))) they would be saying he was the greatest president ever.

Attached: 185da0903d38228041a0f9a639aaf88a9cdbf2eb44c9624e288b77a9f0e48cb7.png (387x640, 308K)

Only smart answer your this question is " I don't care anymore"
It's nice that he is not libtard I guess. I stopped making politics my life after the election

Momma Pelosi is kicking his ass

>hillary is not in jail
>obamacare is still in effect
>no wall
>we are now expected as tax payers to pay for it instead of Mexico
>can’t out negotiate dying nancy pelosi so he gets into a childish pissing contest
>longest shutdown in history
>initiated by himself
>mfw

You tell me how he is doing?

Attached: F2B69BD1-91A5-49EA-8877-B99EE0965AEE.png (268x188, 49K)

Conservashits vote against their own economic interests

He hasn't really made things worse but he also hasn't improved things. He slept through his first two years instead of making the wall the priority; if he ends the shutdown without significant funding for it, he'll be just a politically incorrect Gerald Ford, a president that accomplished nothing of note

lesser men would have quit by now

**To this question**

Not "your this question"

how delusional can you get?

I find it odd that people have spent every waking moment of their lives, over the last two years, complaining about everything Trump does.

Attached: NTN.jpg (960x720, 77K)

When was the last time I've heard any news or anything of relevance come out of Denmark STFU and get to the back of the bus. I'll wait for your relevance rebuttal

> Get elected to build a Wall, repeal Obamacare
> Pass tax cuts instead
> WaitWhat.png

It's all kabuki theater. Nothing has been accomplished other than he defined the issues most American's feel.

He can't go after the big names that deserve the rope because ((they))would assistant him. He truly fucking hates those people, he's doing what he can.
Trump is based. Remember when Obama was all
>muh LEGACY"
>*sheds a tear*
Shit was funny. Barack Onigger almost literally cried more than once about his legacy

Because his presidency is an absolute shitshow and his people are getting indicted and pleading guilty left and right.

Trump getting elected alone is a pretty big accomplishment. Every thing he has talked about has become a main talking point now and it shows a shift in ideas and beliefs in America
>a nice bonus is that the Democratic Party is becoming a party that only appeals to the extreme left while the corporate Republican Party is tearing itself apart to spite trump

**Assassinate**

Perhaps he's like John the Baptist, preceeding the real deal?

She got literally grounded by papa trump

Shouldn't you be more concerned about Sweden, than Trump?

not so much be assassinated, more it's better to play the strategic game of intrigue and let the pieces fall according to God's plan than to just rush recklessly in the pursuit of frivolous justice

mixed, but better than most, and a damn sight better than madame corruption.

>obamacare
Individual mandate is gone, so who cares
>no wall
He's done more than any other president so far
>longest shutdown in history
nothing of value was lost

>having the government steal more of my money is in my own economic interest

I live in paradise, nothing you can say about my social democratic utopia will rustle my jimmies.

Class traitor

Coined the term fake news and has slowly inspired Americans to be against the Jews(the media), despite the fact that he says he loves the kikes. Trumps a patriot even if he never served his country.

Attached: 1526786328906.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

>moving the goal posts for trump

Color me shocked.

>except for jew fox news amirite
>they are the good goys

Gtfo.

>government confiscation of citizen's property
>paradise

I live in paradise you do not. Show pic of your property outside of your garage please.

Attached: IMG_20180903_102826909_stripped (1).jpg (4160x3120, 2.89M)

When did skeletor realise Fat Donny is a literal mongoloid?

Attached: alreadydead.png (611x480, 51K)

lots of signalling, some red pilling, no real definitive action

>trust the plan go- g-guys

probably gonna just keep boosting tulsi and if the orange hasnt really done shit and/or we're not all dead 18 months from now, ill vote for her in the general. if the criminals steal the election or if its her and she fucks us over and turns out to be controlled opposition and the electorate is still npcing around, im going full accelerationist.

i figure if the retards want their own slavery and destruction so bad and we cant stop this, we might as well just jump on the gas and see if anything cool happens. fuck it

Attached: 1547333932785m.jpg (1024x533, 39K)

Good on China, good on Syria, OK on immigration, generic Republican on everything else. Pretty good, better than I expected.

It's like they are melting down over a moderate peaceloving economy boosting "Republican" president who will probably sign the bill legalizing weed. They are going so far left they will be off a cliff by 2020.

Attached: booksqaronperlman.jpg (534x401, 20K)

He would have to personally murder my family before I voted for someone else. A lot of that is based on approval of his job performance, but a fair amount is due to things like fake news and doxxing high school kids from utter shitbags on the left.

Attached: 7E559861-CC20-4476-A9C5-21B178FE2040.jpg (1207x966, 599K)

she also refused protection for daca recepients

Im a jewish american (lol jokes) and i personally think hes done great
>36 billion for Israel
>100 billion for blacks
>10 billion for cental america and mexico
>now hes suggesting amnesty for 11 million mexicans and Daca kids
TRUMP 2020 BITCHES!!

Two years in nothing accomplished. Lots of twitter noise, nothing else. We were screwed.

>stripped metadata
FatAss White Boii Better Watch UR Backk Before I Unload A clip In Yo 600LB ASS And Im Not Talkin Bout No Womens Weekly

Attached: 1450259931947.jpg (640x640, 120K)

Not as good as I was hoping, not as poorly as I feared.

TFW you can only remember the 1st and last 2 weeks of trump presidency....YIKES~!~

Not all of us are materialist scum

Keep licking the boots, Cletus

Republicans are so obviously against the working class

He's doing great so far, guys!

Attached: fmac.jpg (512x512, 42K)

All republicans try for tax cuts. He also appointed judges and made peace with north korea. Extra bonus: he caused tons of butthurt among the left.

>You tell me how he is doing?

WALL
* He hasn't built ANY new wall
* He hasn't ended the Catch & Release of ILLEGAL immigrant invaders

DRAIN THE SWAMP
* She isn't locked up (((even though the Clinton Global Initiative obviously took millions in pay-to-play money from foreign governments while she was Sec. of State)))
* FBI leadership made moves that were stepping stones to a coup d'etat - and Trump hasn't cleaned that house out

AMERICA'S FUTURE
* He hasn't done anything to close the yearly national deficit

CONCLUSION
He is an undisciplined, unprincipled amateur

If that gun doesn't kill you I will if you roll up in here. Also doubt you make it past neighbors lol

2 supreme court justices.
Hopefully 3 soon.
Took out the healthcare tax mandate thing.
Modest tax cut.
Making peace with best Korea.
I like that he is calling out the failures of past admins and past congressional sessions.
I like he calls out media liars as well.

Wish there was a wall.
Wish there was more deportations.
Wish he would make bolder statements and push for more.
Wish he supported more of the euroskeptics on a regular basis.
Wish he would BTFO people as often as he used to.

Attached: 1539046870561.gif (500x381, 977K)

Also assuming I'm white based on environment pictured. You meme yoself

Trumps only accomplishment so far is appointing 2 "conservatives" to the supreme court. Both of which are literal bush-era big government establishment suits, and they had to get rid for the filibuster for supreme court nominees with will bite them in the ass if dems win in 2020.

His tax cut is a complete failure. It was a giveaway to multinational global corporations. Trump bitches about the FED raising rates, but it was pretty obvious to see what would happen after you pass a $10 trillion unfunded tax cut. The FED has to either print more money or rates will raise due to increases government borrowing. We are no doubt worse off after giving a massive handout to global corps then suffering inflation and recession pressure from increasing interest rates.

Healthcare was a failure, not much to say there. They neutered obamacare for a political "win" but left us worse off than we were before.

The wall is a 100% failure. It was going to be a coast to coast proper wall paid for by mexico. Now its a fence (which is easily bypassed by pedestrians) only in "strategic areas," and mexico sure isn't paying for it directory or through trade deals. The USMCA reduces mexicos tariffs so it makes no sense when apologists claim mexico is paying through the USMCA. Its also not even in effect until it makes it by the dem house.

And lets be serious, most trump voters knew the "mexico would pay for it" thing was a fucking meme. We all knew it was bullshit, but that doesn't make it not a lie just because people played along with it. Its really pathetic to see the apologist desperately trying to explain how mexico is paying for the wall which doesn't even exist yet because of a trade deal that isn't in effect yet, and may never be passed.

How much are you paid per hour? Do you know where you are?

Attached: oregontrail_hunting.png (559x382, 6K)

considering everyone in the main stream media, minus a few exceptions. Has tried to bring him down. Even before his presidency.
Considering the Top brass in the FBI tried to bring him down.
considering Obama illegally wire tapped him
considering the supreme court has been against him
and considering all those above were pro hillary, shilling for her.

he's doing pretty well.

really kid we have guns that can hit you from a mile away like this one here. you'll never see it coming.

Attached: 338.png (694x284, 529K)

How is healthcare worse than before?

Been here longer than since 2015 when all you MAGA NPCs were blowing a known con man and shopping his draft-dodging face on warhammer paladins like the cringey incel nerds you are.

Because you still are paying for most of the Obamacare benefits, but people aren't penalized for only signing up for healthcare when they get sick. So its objectively worse than pre-obamacare, and only better if you support obamacare which is still mostly in place except for the mandate.

Well shit you got me. Spartacus 2020

Attached: DmqYV7qVsAIfV3E.jpg_large.jpg (944x1027, 141K)

Daily reminder trump has made you the laughing stock of the world

Trump signed off on $55.9 BILLION in foreign aid and assistance.

Attached: Foreign Aid.png (613x567, 35K)

>government takes half my resources to give to poor people, and it's illegal to use fire arms in self defense
""""""""""""paradise""""""""""
ok shmolo

Attached: 1540857582198.jpg (864x1032, 239K)

>is this what it feels like to win guys?

Attached: 1540870993972.jpg (540x511, 14K)

Every zoomer I know is a Trump supporter and distrusts the media. The Magakid who got trolled by the Native just redpilled millions of zoomers who are 18+ to vote trump and to go after journalists

As long as they dont show up here. Dont think ISIS is doing much laughing last two years.

>Two years in. How's he doing so far?
Well cia niggers are calling for his head in public so he’s doing a damn fine job

Attached: 49A04260-BD5C-49C4-83D5-D45C9C565C74.jpg (700x661, 30K)

Its a shame, but if it prevents them entering and settling in the US well pay it.

Pocket change. Probably double the gdp of your shit hole country memeflag

The only thing he's done honestly and competently is to begin rearming America for the next great war. Is this really what we want?

This.

When he was running for president the dem AND Republican establishment both hated. Thats how you know you are doing it right.

He fired those Republicans, and the dems are gonna hang.

Fox news actually seems white af, with little Jewish influence
They were the only ones not to report on the Buzzfeed bullshit before verifying the legitimacy and were getting shit for it, now they are on the moral high ground.

I doubt there is no kike influence, but it's definitely more based than CNN or other absolute retardation your people eat up.

Amazing. Best prez ever. Although not nearly enough helicopter riders for my liking, he has managed to have the most impactful two years whilst tip toeing around multiple assassination attempts, the most weaponized MSM ever, and a hostile government. His management style is a bit frustrating to some supporters because he waits so long to make a move publicly, but his patience regarding the greater good of society is to be lauded.

Is this photo real?

Eloquent and underrated.

Good enough for you to fap to

Where's my wall bitch?

>April 2017
>The wall has been a sticking point as lawmakers debate the spending bill that would replace the one that expires at midnight Friday.
>Democrats object to including funding for the wall in a temporary spending bill, and Trump told a group of conservative journalists Monday night that he might defer the matter until a September (2017) debate on the annual budget.

LOOKS LIKE AMATEUR TRUMP GOT KEKED 2 YEARS AGO AND IS STILL GETTING KEKED TODAY

>How's he doing so far?
Not good OP, not good.

so mods are filtering c.u.c.k.e.d. to keked
bravo

>just tweeted that full amnesty is something hed be willing to do as part of a deal
you tell me
also i love how this shithole has literally 20 threads on that high schooler and native american dude but not a one on the fact trump unironically implied hed go full amnesty for the right price

lel

Attached: 1547399718222.jpg (744x761, 61K)

About as horrible as you can imagine. Got a tax cut for the GOP donor class but that's it.

fattest president of all time

B

>who is Taft
go back to ur boomer scars, faggot

>fattest president of all time
William Howard Taft was 6' tall and 350 lbs.
(That's lots of cms and many kgs)

ask this guy

Attached: halperin_gun_bw.jpg (640x465, 56K)

Attached: 15AE3E4F-ADC2-4234-BA42-998857B6B1EA.jpg (559x521, 71K)

trump is taller, probably has same or higher bmi, he's pushing 300 lbs anyway

Well Israel seems happy with him, so I’ll say good.

How could the 1% be more pleased?

This nigger just put full amnesty on the table.
>when did you get redpilled
When I realized Trump is a filthy kike jew traitor

Hahahahaahahahahaahahaa, is this nigger serious?
By that logic Chinese people are the superior race by every single statistic, because there's simply more of them

>Fuck you realists, look at this number I pulled out my ass!1

Also 99 (IQ mean) vs 84 (IQ Mean)

But 84 > 99?

DerDoktorant is really a fitting name for this lunatic, indoctrinating people left and right it seems kek

>How's he doing so far?
In two years he's gone from
"we're gonna build the wall, you'll see"
to
"Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else." DJT Twitter 1-20-2019

So yeah, he's a fucking disgrace.

Attached: Never Go Full Amnesty.png (988x876, 1.46M)