Anti white wimin thread

Pro asian girl thread

Attached: francaise8salope.webm (600x360, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyNenAIDgkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: average_white_woman.webm (368x640, 387K)

Attached: average_white_woman2.webm (640x800, 2.32M)

Attached: korea_and_sweden.webm (1920x1080, 3M)

Attached: mademoizelle.webm (854x480, 1.17M)

Those who settle down for gooks and chinks are only those that are not good enough for the good white women already existing.
This is why all WMAF resulting children are absolute beta failures.

You're a pathetic excuse of a man.
Now go and fuck your Vietnamese low IQ girlfriend.

>3D whores at all
Lol

Calm down Chang

Attached: 1536950232837.jpg (4065x2710, 2.08M)

you can tell she wants some of that 18+ action

>Asian girl
>studying abroad
>no family around
>no social shaming
if you think she's not getting around you're naive

dj racemixer.gif
pic

Attached: ithink.png (602x376, 216K)

Attached: litteral_elves.jpg (1350x900, 441K)

white girl look really good untill they turn 20 than it's a freefall down. so at best you get a good women for 5-8 years. asians look good for way longer, most japanese woman are still completely fuckable past 40

no the jew fears the samurai.

Hi I see you are a man of culture

Attached: 1516510474029.jpg (1000x666, 47K)

well only because white girls don't fucking take care of themselves and ruin their face with makeup

Finnish women look like this without hair dye and lens.

Hot

Attached: 1546623700380m.jpg (819x1024, 87K)

>139cm tall (imagine)
>beautiful
>feminine outfits
>wants to clean up your life and help you be the best version of yourself
>34 years old, yet looks better than western women in their 20s
>probably a great cook too

Attached: CUTE.webm (1920x1002, 1.06M)

I'd just like to remind you fags that asian women look like shit without a ton of makeup and plastic surgery. I fell for le epic travel meme when I was younger and travelled all over east asia, and uggo asian women like pic related aren't an uncommon sight, meanwhile white women are top tier as long as you stay away from leftist shithole cities and the north of england

White women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> asian "women"

Attached: THE_ETERNAL_CHINK.jpg (980x1260, 317K)

does someone have the webm. where you come home after a day of hardwork too a japanese girl on a couch?

Attached: c627bd66119e10f1da9efb83227a25e6834a2d82ad3094b5c05b47ad472f0248.webm (1000x562, 1.98M)

I'm not anti-white women, I'm just anti-American women. I'm open to dating European white girls, Australian white girls, even Slavic white girls. But no American girls, thanks, and if I ever get to the point I can't control myself, I'll just give one my house, move into an efficiency apartment, and skip all the drama.

Attached: 1sC9_hXgAAnvvz.jpg (1079x1200, 189K)

Someone into social media shit make an "Average White Female" twitter and post trashy girl mp4s and content. They can't cyberbooly you or they become neonazis. It's brilliant.

Bump please. I want to.

Attached: autistic_sreechingV2.jpg (1920x1186, 210K)

centre of Europe is Slavic.
Slav pride world wide.

Japanese women get plastic surgery at a lower rate than American women.

In Japanese culture, body modification is considered taboo. That's why they
>Don't get tattoos
>Don't get piercings
>Don't get braces
>Don't get plastic surgery

This is a good example of a D&C thread made by one of these discord communist literal transexual mentally ill freaks.

Attached: 1530940740875.jpg (640x668, 47K)

Attached: be_mad_white_roastie9.jpg (1811x3999, 1.51M)

in west europe is beginning to look as bad as america. a lot more girls are fat and sjw than a few years ago. maybe east europe is still fine. but i like the looks of east asian girls more.

>he thinks white women frown upon him dating asian girls
Why would you come to this conclusion?

Attached: pure_asian_women.jpg (736x1105, 147K)

then how come they sew their hymen?

i found a romanian girl like that but i could have found one anywhere you just need to make the good women know you are not a bad guy

Attached: mad_swedish_feminists.jpg (456x1050, 441K)

>yellow fever beta cuck

Funny thing because white women are more angry at men for miscegenation than the opposite. They want their beta bucks and are very fucking salty that those options are diminishing.

also i saw a webm of a cute girl giving you a sushi but i forgot to save it.

Attached: 1547617514766.webm (1416x1080, 2.4M)

Attached: white_wimin.png (835x983, 256K)

not the webm but the video
youtube.com/watch?v=jyNenAIDgkg

>don't get braces
They should. So many asian women, in particular japs, have crooked teeth. It both looks bad and makes them more difficult to clean

I agree with you about the tattoos, piercings and plastic surgery though. But like I said, avoid leftist shithole cities and all of those things are rare

/thread

Th..thanks !

Attached: ku_klux_cutie.png (593x593, 269K)

You could use the same arguments about plastic surgery against braces.

>UHHHH your kids are gonna have fucked up teeth?
>yeah enjoy those ugly-teeth-having kids!!! fucking cuckold
>you don't even know what genes you're splicing with!

thanks

Attached: 1545889875936.webm (720x720, 1.68M)

angry communists in sweden claim its pedophilia to want an asian wife

>Asian girls are so pure!
>he hasn't seen JAVS

But to be serious, they're basically atleast very plausibly somewhat less progressive. They romanticize white guys as, well "Romantic" or noble. Like an old fairy tail book. Much like white women romanticize spanish, or mexicans.

They're about equivalent. You either do or you don't. I'd actually argue they have less standards because the amount of times I see some old dude with some young average chink girl and a hapa son is ridiculous. And this is in a primarily white area.

Don't buy into the meme. They're about as potentially toxic/dangerous as white women.

Attached: 1488402327621.jpg (552x429, 60K)

Source for this claim?
Its common fact that old ass swedish guys marry thai women but they are 45-60 years old, their women in the same age bracket are sitting outside with afhgan migrants protesting deportations and those women couldnt care less about their own men.

Ive never heard this before, from what ive seen women are pulling out of dating en masse and dont generally care. All they want is to have fun and party/travel. Then they manage to find a guy despite this and say "it sorta just happened, lol"

id love to see some more because im turning 30 and girls my own age are doing very very good for themselves

Oh, it's not that American girls aren't attractive. I mean we've got plenty of uggos but I'd stack our 9/10's up against any other country's 10/10's anytime.

The problem with American women is, marrying one is basically the equivalent of marrying the government. They are now empowered beyond the reckoning of any non-American. They can easily ruin your life just because you fucked them wrong or some shit. Marrying an American girl means living your life under the constant threat of instantaneous destruction. And THAT is why I won't even date them.

Attached: 1461865407498.jpg (670x1000, 120K)

Even if, every form of racemixing is wrong. Racemixers like homosexuals should be tolerated but can never be accepted by healthy society.

Considering that like 1/3 of Japanese women die virgins, you should be getting a virgin if you're gonna make the effort to cross over to that country.

Crooked teeth aren't due to genetics though, it's due to the shitty diet and lifestyle of the modern man stunting jaw growth that leads to crowding of the teeth. The jap diet is even worse than the west in terms of this

I believe that a race should marry within their race, mostly for the sake of the kids. A Japanese women almost broke my conviction for that once though. She was sweet and beutiful and loved to spend time with me. It's a good thing I cut ties with her otherwise she probably would have gottten me to cave.

>Crooked teeth aren't due to genetics

Attached: image.png (1017x1157, 996K)

Virginity doesn't really matter in the long run if you really consider the conception. A woman can still be a virgin but could had sucked a gazillon wilies in her time before you.

It's a fair way to critique but it is archaic. There is far better ways of discerning partner potentiality, and a lot of that has to do with loyality. If she wants you and will change herself for you, without any real exceptions, she's a keeper. Not to be a robot, but because she is capable of loving you so much that she's willing to mold herself into something more lovable to be with you.

Female independence bullshit is the literal cancer of relationships. The whole "I can do anything I want shit" because it never teaches the girls that men too, can do the same, and will do the same. They'll go out being a flimsy shithead and come back to settle around while the guy they were counting on probably has better things to do. It goes both ways, but I think the problem is made worse by the promise made by society.

If I remember there's actually a new statistic coming up that women are committing suicide more then they use to do so. Big surprise.

Attached: 1536724355636.jpg (443x442, 32K)

Attached: 1545428605799.webm (1920x1080, 441K)

That worked out well

How many Asian girl threads do we need

>can marry a sweet and beautiful japanese woman.
>doesn't do it and wants to settle for american pigu.
wtf dude

Chinese girls are the biggest sluts on the planet, and that is an act for a dating show.
You would know that if you lived anywhere near them.

Sorry to break it to you, but I knew this girl, and she's a roastie too. Yeah her room mate brought over a new guy once a week, but the asian also slept with 5 guys her first year in college, then stopped soon after as she had to focus on her schoolwork.

more like mademozzarella amirite

You're on incel-central. These threads will never end.

Attached: 1495140109383.png (623x424, 219K)

Fuckable

The nice thing about Asian chicks is that they LOVE the sheer size of a white cock. I dated this Japanese girl in college and she was constantly begging to suck me off. The whole time she was blowing me she was talking about how big my cock is (with it still in her mouth, so her speech was garbled, so hot). I stopped counting how many of my loads she swallowed after 50 or so.

Even hotter - she bragged to her other Jap friends about it so much that they eventually talked her into letting them suck me off as well, together at first, but eventually the friends were blowing me in secret on the side.
Those were good times..

Attached: 44516108_736009870102023_393651841906808407_n.jpg (1080x1349, 119K)

One of the few non-saddening statistics around. I hope all the roasties kill themselves.

And then you woke up.

You're sounding an awful lot like a nigger, user

>Chinese girls are the biggest sluts on the planet
They say the same thing about white girls but ever try to get with one? its not easy and youre prolly more likely to be lambasted with insane demands and toyed with than to get laid

People dont seem to understand the word "slut" here

I'd say it is saddening because it says something about the current human condition. Women aren't able to mend themselves enmasse, and are likely committing suicide as a result of isolation.

Men too, are doing this but their reason largely are far more complex and usually revolve around them lacking a place in society, or more so modern society.

However the women aren't rejected from society, they're just not being fufilled as promised. Money doesn't bring happiness nor does a childless career into your forties.

>When your thottery is so disgusting even a melanin'd gentleman won't go near you

Attached: 1520625478475.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

He's saying they're generally the same shit. The only really difference could be what they're open towards.

bien essayé mais c'est une image de pénitent en Espagne. N’empêche si tu en trouves des comme ça dans la vraie vie appelle moi.

She's a thot, just a smart one who pretend to not be one for social media likes.

sure thing, juan gomez.

>are likely committing suicide as a result of isolation.
Women are more caterd to than ever before when it comes to dating and relationships, how are they isolated?

that's totally not staged

Isolation is far more deep then what you have, mate. A rich man can have whores and a family of bastards, but will have no soul fufilment.

If I'm in a group that has one or more women, and a WMAF couple walks past us or appears on the tv (depending on the setting) without a fault one will always say something snarky about the guy. inb4 hurr durr all finns asian. Both sexes get really upset about foreigners dating the opposite sex, but when women do it it is less talked about (outside of Jow Forums)

Best Larp

Attached: Polscar.jpg (2592x3888, 505K)

>sweden

that .webm made me very uncomfortable
I guess I can't be save.

i saw that before...its a pasta

What a sad incel cope

This shit actually happens tho. There's an old video of some middle aged lady in sydney carrying on about some bloke and his gook wife.

Attached: 9690ef5069c5433242ec41ea581b70051207ee174485cf48088387e694b3005e.webm (564x780, 735K)

>Both sexes get really upset about foreigners dating the opposite sex
If you say so, ive only noticed guys get sad when arabs or nogs date white women. Nothing about white girls frowning on guys dating non-whites
Ive not heard women care too much about who guys are dating, girls are always in relationships and still manage to cheat from my experience or trade up to a better guy with no time being single between relationships.
Ive never in my life met a girl who struggled in getting dates, only the opposite (girls who got too much attention and complained she had a hard time staying faithful)

I suppose, still if i had an endless parade of pretty girls wanting to fulfill my desire and date me id be alot less unhappy so it makes little sense for women to feel isolation.
They have friends and can easily get dates and kids should they want to

If you had, and you don't.
Trust me Sven, it's a lot more complicated.

Women aren't suddenly happy because of success. Why do you think you see a torrent of articles about women not being able to find spouses of their age after their career and shit?

I understand what you're saying and it indeed is all a very sad situation. But I can't feel sad for women. They've been seriously catered to, and they had all the opportunities to do it right. But they let themselves be pushed into becoming whores and slaves. It's their own fault really, until you accept that they can't think for their own and need traditional societal guidance, which is all but dead. Killed, mostly by women. Women deep deep down need a man, but they've been told to refuse that glaringly obvious feeling. Jews are to blame for this obviously, but anyone thinking that women are equal to men is to blame. I want women to admit that they need men, all those women who are considering suicide would rather die than admit that. They all deserve it. They bullied men so much, for so long men were the majority of suicides and no one, on the "equality for all" side cared or even wanted to change it for the better. I've grown very bitter towards anyone on the left of me. Especially women. You'll see, I can promise you this, once women become the majority of suicides, the news will cover it and the media will make a huge problems out of it.
I don't even want women to suffer, I want those that created these poisonous conditions to suffer and die.

they just look like different colored skinned scottish people really.

>Good enough for white women

Roastie detected.
White women fuck the most useless fuckboys society has to offer, but then expect deluxe whore retirement packages curtesy of white men. Asian women still recognise what is best in a man before they whore themselves out to 50 random dildos with legs.

It is why China is on the rise, and the West is falling into decadence and ruin.

You're not owed a piece of what a white man built while you were fucking Tyrone just because your pussy is white.

Would you be truly happy user? All those pretty girls to enjoy yourself, but as yoi grow older, less and less girls want you, eventually you're left all alone and any girl you try to get just laughs at you. That's what women are going through, after they've hit the wall, no man wants them anymore. They're stuck with beta males, in our case it'd be some fat bitch you'd be stuck with, forever. Would you see that as a fulfilling and happy life, user?

I mean that last part is already happening. But unfortunately mate, people are stubborn and resilent. Even more so when they're indoctrinated. They'll die thinking the way they do. There will not be some kharma-like feel sorry moment.

Because of all the screeching from white women that hit the wall about white men needing to nut up and marry them and their bagage.

lmfao. look at their faces.

>when the redpill hits hard
those faces haha

Quality britcope

It's not even that mate. Girls willl always find a way to want. It's far more philosophical.

A girl might want old sven. But what for? Why? People mock love for being unexistant but I think it does. Think of Romeo and Juliet in it's oldest sense. A story about people dying for a bond they want but can never have. I think what's going on is people delude themselves that they can do whatever they want without consequence but it is far from that, even for women. You can hide all your bad history but the moment they make the mistake of off-commenting in a way only a thot could, it smashes the plan. Destroys the lie, reveals the truth.