Wow. The shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree

Wow. The shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree.
Eternal Victimhood of the Racist Mind

Attached: me.jpg (1078x1293, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULGIAu-lMYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6612115/Fears-Zimbabweans-hundreds-beaten-killed-state-sanctioned-violence.html
vimeo.com/312344885
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The official thread theme:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ULGIAu-lMYQ

Are people really surprised by the lying press now? Even normies see the retarded double standards of it now

>claimed

It’s on video

Yeah she’s pretty ignorant. They were black Israelites, not black Muslims. I guess you can’t be too hard on her though they all look the same.

Am I stupid or did it look more like the native American was harassing him?

So niggers shouting racial slurs at a group of underage children is acceptable if they're white

Attached: 1524614513553.png (1030x353, 190K)

That doesn't matter she is disagreeing with the left wing media so everything she says is automatically immoral and incorrect. Welcome to America!

Statement to media from his friend who was there.

Attached: 1547992764866.png (757x2020, 1011K)

beard = Muslim. Don't be a bigot

Attached: 1547894598108.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

His mom doesn't realize that it's no longer in to hate muslims. At this point if you're white you can only accept getting your head cut off to prove you're not racist.

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: approach.jpg (783x625, 53K)

>claim
Uhh...that's literally what happened. Now show me the "build the wall" chants

Already the winner of 2019's Most Punchable Face. What kind of loser goes after Native Americans.

>they all look the same

Attached: brothermouzone.jpg (700x534, 116K)

>black muslims
pretty sure they were jews

Attached: jandiscord.png (1637x945, 244K)

How is just standing there harassment??

What kind of adult goes after a bunch of kids with a drum?

>The shit apple doesn't fall far from the shit tree.
Fucking saved
Might tweet that

But they didn't harass Native Americans, they came to the kids who were doing nothing.

Yes, they were. The kids were standing there minding their own business, then the counter protesting came to them.

they dress like nation of islam types though

Simply incredible. They blame the wrong person, and you dumb fucks blame them for trying to accurately attribute the blame to the infringing parties. You slander these kids, and you then you ridicule them for trying to correct the record.

Ive had to deal with these nutjob niggers before they are obnoxious bastards

She's 100% correct though. The kids were just standing around the Capital cheering, not even chanting "build the wall" while waiting for their bus when an old Native Vietnam vet and some black radical leftists came up to them, SURROUNDED them, and then proceeded to drum in their faces while the blacks called them faggots.

The year of the Earth Pig starts in 16 days. It is going to be a year of ugly, dirty truths. We've already seen this year truffle hunting for harsh truths, so buckle up.

Americans are so fucking stupid, how can you believe your media when you KNOW they lie to you and there is a RAW 2 HOUR unedited feed of the event.

It took me less than 2 minutes to fucking verify the media was full of shit.
Two Fucking Minutes, I clicked the video went to the comment's and found the part where the narrative falls to pieces.
>HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING RETARDED
>I'm so fucking tired of this circus act honestly

Attached: 1514165176779.jpg (1024x934, 78K)

It's not even "looks like," it's factually what happened. The drummer encroached on the boy and tried to intimidate him. Not the other way round. Dem kids dindu nuffin and dey bein blamed by dem ebil medyas an rayciss. Oh, excuse me. Seriously tho, the kids aren't at fault here and this is yet another media smear job to gin up the Leftist hate machine.

>Black Muslims
>Black Israelities

Muslims and Jews are both filthy semites with the common goal of murdering white people. The mother was a lot closer to the truth than you think.

Unless you've hung out on Jow Forums all day, chances are you've never heard of the Black Israelites.

>Americans are so fucking stupid, how can you believe your media when you KNOW they lie to you and there is a RAW 2 HOUR unedited feed of the event.
You answered your own question.

Any time you see an American that isn't a white male, automatically assume they have an IQ below 90.

>Black Israelities
Are these the guys that call themselves '5 percenters'?

>You answered your own question
>It was a statement

If there was a way to make all American posts invisible I would love to know how.

>The year of the Earth Pig starts in 16 days. It is going to be a year of ugly, dirty truths. We've already seen this year truffle hunting for harsh truths, so buckle up.

We were talking about this at our New Year's meal, and I correctly guessed it was the year of the pig because of what is going on. I do so pray it is true and the banker pigs will roast this year.

>Americans are so fucking stupid, how can you believe your media
Come on man. You know both our countries have our fair share of sheep and normies. And we both have plenty who see that it is bullshit.

Attached: 1547518454950.png (576x566, 413K)

MSM will now have to report they are not Muslim but Israelites

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LPmzRa-sXQs

Yes, and the kids were clearly heckling the native American protesters. What's your point?

4d chess based maga mom

I know rite

Attached: it.jpg (1075x1365, 805K)

Okay that’s bigoted and racist

I think it was black Israelites, not black muslims

>black man minding his own business in a diner
>Indian dude approaching a group of teens, singing loudly and obnoxiously beating a drum inches from the guy's face

Fuck is a black Israelite ?

But everything she claimed was correct. Some militant blacks were calling them faggots if you watch the long form video.

fake news

sounds like you're a nazi. prepare to be right wing watch'd

Attached: 30412433_10213884614722054_4994693750791811888_n-250x250.jpg (250x250, 7K)

America was greater them. Shame on those kids if they didn't lynch that nigger.

>Implying the kids didn't heckle the drummer first

Perhaps the most cucked group of niggers in America
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

You can check the full video for yourself, it's only and posted on Jow Forums all the time.

Get the year book and verify he's actually a student

Attached: 1547992147747.jpg (916x313, 93K)

>only
online*

At least his fucking MOTHER had the balls to do the right thing.

OP once again is a complete FAGGOT

The people standing were trying to do something healthy. We are all worse off now than we were then. Blacks and whites suffer under this current system. We needed and still need true separation. Blacks and whites would do better in their own polities. A strong, homogeneous community would take care of a lot of the problems blacks and whites face. Especially black folk. Their own representatives don't care about them and simply exploit them for votes! Separation would benefit us all.

Attached: t3_7u6hjq.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

I did. The kids obviously started it. Jow Forums insists on pushing a false narrative as always.

>Blacks were better under segregation

Why do white people keep doing this?

Attached: when-white-people-552w5g.jpg (600x366, 33K)

kid was just waiting for a bus home with his peers on their field trip. kid is now at risk of being expelled. Indian man is praised for harassing a bunch of kids with his obnoxious drum. racist israelites are the worst thing about the whole situation, but given the least coverage by the media.

Jew.

holy fuck that is epic

He was being white in public and smiled at a "minority" without self hatred or guilt. Case closed.

The Independent is a British rag you cuck, like your media isn't even worse, at least we have Tucker, Coulter, etc

>Yours is worse!
No one believes our media here, you guys have people calling for these kids deaths, hang your head in shame shit stain.

When you're standing around minding your own business as a white man, if a minority tells you to move you better move or the Tolerance Patrol will attempt to ruin your entire career and life and get your school closed.

The truth is there are many parties that just simply don't care if it's true or not.

MAGA is a movement of peace, disagreeing with us is MAGAphobia.

Based mommy

niggers were better when they were back in Africa or slaves

Attached: 0o9cdCOp_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6612115/Fears-Zimbabweans-hundreds-beaten-killed-state-sanctioned-violence.html
This, they're doing sooooo much better now without whitey keeping 'em down!

Native agitator is a protesting shill who looks for trouble everywhere he goes. He's had numerous run ins and media drama. Also the full video shows him coming up to the kids and starting shit, plus Muslims were talking shit

Here's a 2 hour raw feed proving so vimeo.com/312344885

Attached: professional agitator.png (615x654, 438K)

When will assholes recognize there are consequences for being an asshole?
It's called deflection.
When assholes get called out on their racism, they divert all your attention to some ambiguous notion that they didn't (for example) physically attack the man, which makes them completely innocent. GTFO