Is there a difference between dating a girl with small boobs or one with big boobs...

is there a difference between dating a girl with small boobs or one with big boobs? which one is better marriage material

Attached: twitch.jpg (741x416, 103K)

In my experience, the only difference is that girls with small boobs are insecure about their small boobs which makes them somewhat humble and I like that. Otherwise boob size don't affect personality so that's a pretty fucking stupid question.

are smaller breast women more feminine and traditional?

Yeah.

Girls with big tits get way more attention and can be way bigger cunts.

Girls with big tits also had them come in early more than likely meaning they've been getting male attention for years longer than their small titty counterparts.

When was the last time you saw a normal well adjusted woman who had big tits and wasn't fat, just doing shit?

>which one is better marriage material
the one with more brain

No they're not. Women's personality is not related to the size of their breast. Are you mentally ill?

boob size relates to hormones which influences personality you idiot

Attached: 1528043010590.jpg (1024x1598, 411K)

>girls with small boobs are insecure about their small boobs
I've dated a girl with pretty big tiddies who was equally insecure about them, so even this is a tenuous correlation.

Boob size is also going to drastically affect how men interact with you, which will dramatically affect how you interact with men.

Its like people want to be stupid

I don't care about boob size, as long as they aren't fake i couldn't give two shits about them.

That's not how things work you absolute retard.

would you rather they be fake or saggy?

yes it does are you telling me higher estrogen doesnt influence personality? kys

Weak Bait, I can'0t believe so many took it already.

Guys always say they hate fake tits but I remember my best friend got silicone and it looks and feels pretty natural and all guys were all over that shit. What they really mean is they hate obvious fake tits.

Saggy tits >fake tits any day of the week

Anyone with fake tits is mentally ill

Depends on the age at which they get saggy. A 50 year old women with saggy tits doesn't matter because she is way past the point of being attractive anyways.

A young 20 year old girl doesn't have saggy tits. Unless she is fat of course but i won't date a fat girl anyways.

Is there a difference between dating a guy with a small dick versus one with a large dick? Which one is better marriage material?
Hurr Durr, the testosterone hormones of the dick determine personality and intelligence!
Gr8 b8 m8, I award 8/8

levels of estrogen aren't the sole factor for boob size for one, and more importantly they definitely don't affect your personality to the point of determining if you're "traditional" or "feminine".
But believe whatever retarded baseless bullshit you want I couldn't care less.

dick size isnt associated as much with hormones as boobs are idiot

source needed oh thats right you got none

Hormones aren't related to boobs, it's genetic and related to weight.

mommy give milkies

no It doesn't.
have you seen the basedboys from buzzfeed? one of them Is extremely hairy, yet has testosterone levels similar to that of a 60 year old grandpa.
hormone levels don't always directly dictate secondary sexual characteristics

You're the one making a claim that there is a correlation between boob size and being traditional or not. You're the one who should bring on sources to back your claim.

Do you even know what boobs are made of? Glandular tissue and fat. They are mammary glands.
Do you think ass fat also determines personality? Or cooter shape? What about toe length?
Jesus Christ stop

>Do you think ass fat also determines personality?

Not the fat ass in itself but what that fat ass will represent to others.

Having big tits and a fat ass will get you treated more positively by men especially blacks and Latinos.

Its hard to be a man hating dyke when men give you sexual attention from age 13.

In cultures where masculinity isn't shat on big tits and big hips are a sign of fertility and motherhood and are positively received by other men and other women. Women who are sticks or unattractive for other reasons get rejected and grow up with chips on their shoulders.

Use your brain and shut the fuck up.

itt: people who think boob size has to do with weight HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're clearly a man because you think that sexualizing the female body by people who fetishized means the woman was "treated better,"

And I'm the one who needs to "use my brain," hahaha.
Plebs.

To answer your question, no and neither.

>You're clearly a man because you think that sexualizing the female body by people who fetishized means the woman was "treated better,"

Nobody cares about sexually unattractive women, no amount of gender studies courses and govt. handouts will change that darling

nobody cares about you

BAWWWWWW

Well if I can't tell they're fake how can I know to hate them? It's not like I'll take a flashlight to em.

retarded thread

other way around

All the flatchested surfboards in this thread screaming and crying are hilarious. Of course breast size is related to hormone levels, why do you think MTF start growing breasts when they get on hormones?

The one that doesn't flaunt them on twitch

Attached: 1502690726867.jpg (500x580, 26K)

exactly...

Boobs have zero effect on whether the female is marriage material.

Larger boobs will sag worse with age. VERY LARGE boobs can cause some back pain.

Personality and boob size are entirely separate.

You honestly shouldnt get married or breed OP

Whichever one puts up with your bullshit.

Huh, so far most flat-chested people who have been insecure about it - as in, all of them - have tried to increase their self-esteem by riding the cock carousel every weekend.

That's just not true at all.

It doesn't matter.
I was madly in love with a girl with small boobs. At least she had a nice big butt so I though I was an ass man. I caught myself wishing for a bit more to play with from time to time as they actually got smaller when she stopped taking the pill, talking C->AA here.
After that ended I fucked girls with big boobs yeah. But not because of their boob size but because we got along well. I remember one in particular had medium sized but really sensitive boobs, that was a lot of fun. One with big boobs hated them, and their bouncing around could be a distraction when having sex.

Now I'm kinda sorta starting to date a girl with neither ass nor boobs (I'm no expert but guessing B cups) because it's really irrlevant and takes a back seat to things like character and overall appearance.

You dont even know how hormones work