What's is this guy all about?

As i know, he has named the jew, but bashes out everyone that has brown hair as subhuman nigger, and he burns churches
Is that why people here hate him? What's your opinion on him?

Attached: varg_vikernes_lets_find_out-1200x750.jpg (1200x750, 75K)

>criticizes niggers for being useless to society, nig nigging and being parasites
>is a parasite in France living off gibs and being useless to society himself

Can we get one day without someone talking about this faggot

Anciet Greeks and Romans had brown hair, creates your civilization.
Meanwhile his blond ancestors were living in mud huts.

>Burned down churches
>murdered friend over petty argument
>wanted to do terrorist attacks
>black metal
>retarded
Why do people still take him seriously again?

Attached: barg.png (675x864, 491K)

He is ultimately controlled opposition. Wonder why they do not censor him?

>A senile old man who lives in a piece of shit van in the middle of fucking nowhere tries to put you down because you have brown hair

>He is also an ex-convicted murderer, a welfare leecher and an immigrant

NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EAB27108-C45C-4514-BFF2-EFE77102D826.gif (480x228, 500K)

>ignores climate in central/northern Europe
They were living in mud huts and still sacked Rome
Checkmate

Fucking “opinion on this guy” threads. I can’t fogure out if it’s a marketing group or what.

>culturally enriched

He would make a better president than Trump.

He also burned down multiple churches. He's a fucking retarded homeless faggot living in a van. I hope he fucks off into the woods and gets eaten by a bear

varg is just a path to another fragment of the puzzle of history. you take the good, forgive the bad, and don't treat him like the end of the road. there's a truth behind his lessons about christianity's impact on europe, but just as much lying and exaggeration and projected self-loathing. he's largely clueless, as we're all largely clueless, but I think he means well.

Says the frog
You had a nigger fetish as far back as colonial times, wretched sodomites

>Niggers come to the modern west and destroy it
>Checkmate, west. Niggers strong.

A nutter.

>implying i'm not using a proxy
Low Iq wigger detected

I like the way he gets christfags who think they're any different from kikes and muslims butthurt

>bashes out everyone that has brown hair as subhuman nigger
lol did he say that?

*In vargs voice*
>come join my tribe
>there's a chance I won't rape and murder you

He made really cool black metal and totally owned a commie

Varg has been pushing ''divide and conquer'' bullshit for quite some time. First he starts supporting The Golden One and Survive the Jive. After a while he starts talking shit about them and accusing them of being literal kikes because they ask their followers to support them on patreon, which is quite normal because they spend some time preparing their material and content on their respective channels (especially Survive the Jive). It's not like anyone is forced to do so, you only contribute if you want to so I see no problem with that. And Varg talks shit about this like he isn't doing the same with his music and books: LITERALLY asking people for shekels in exchange for content. Isn't this hipocrisy? Couple of days ago I also found out that he started talking shit about Pierro San Giorgio as well, another youtuber that he promoted in the past. What the fuck is wrong with this guy? No one seems to be good enough for him.

He is based and always right

>living in a van
What happend to the shed he lived in with his 10 kids and his autistic wife?

Attached: 1388592333632.jpg (339x502, 54K)

I remember watching a video of him saying that everyone that does not have blond hair and blue eyes is basically mixed, which is basically d&c and unproven fact
I'm sure the video is still on his channel if you want search for it

Attached: GeneticsOfRace.jpg (572x532, 51K)

Am I liar ?
Lets find out

Varg burns every bridge available to him because he doesn't see a possible political solution. So he lives in the woods and bangs his wife and they have like 7-8 kids and that is going to be his new society.

>What the fuck is wrong with this guy? No one seems to be good enough for him.
Narcissism + Autism

Dunno much about Survive the Jive but The Golden One is trying to be a Pagan and a Christcuck at the same time, basically just a LARPer, a poser and an ugly faggot. He deserves to be bashed.

Exactly. Varg has good content, but he is so unwilling to compromise with ANYONE that has slightly different opinions on certain topics, thus he tells all of his followers that they are full of shit.

He doesn't live off gibs you retard.
He stays afloat making money off of Myfarog, Burzum and the ad revenue he makes off his video's

Start eating deenz

Attached: 1523253566800.jpg (111x140, 9K)

>gifted musician and author
>hunts and grows his own food
>self sufficient ruralfag
>has 7 aryan children with a qt tradwife
>lives according to his beliefs with no hipocracy
Jow Forums hates him out of pure jealousy

Attached: 20181212_074030.jpg (685x687, 385K)

Yeah I get that, none of them is perfect. And Varg can criticize that aspect of The Golden One (for not being able to take a firm stance on the Paganism vs Christianity issue). But the fact that he points the finger at both The Golden One and Survive the Jive for asking people to support them on patreon is just pure hipocrisy. And I'm still trying to understand the feud between him and Piero San Giorgio. I wouldn't be surprised if his wife left him, but I guess she's just as autist as Varg is, that's why they probably get along so well kek

>What's your opinion on him?
A camwhore.

Yeah I respect the man a lot, he has lived quite a life, he's striving for autonomy and a life off the grind. And he's also a great musician. But I simply cannot stand his arrogance, he thinks he's the most enlightened individual on earth and everyone who disagrees with him is a blue pilled degenerate subhuman.