There is nothing wrong with being attracted to asian women

There is nothing wrong with being attracted to asian women

Attached: chinese-student.jpg (767x562, 42K)

There is something wrong with racemixing though

You're saying genetically combining immune systems between races isn't biologically and evolutionarily isn't beneficial for both parents?

I think you got your facts backwards.

Race mixing isgood.

>combining immune systems

Is that like upgrading my CPU?

If you plan on using the same case and passing your computer down to your children.

Go back to Middle School. We lose DNA when we mate, we don't just gain it. You get 50% from each parent.

Yep, it destroys ones cultural/ancestral identity.

The problem is it's not only extremist communist leftist who want all heritage to die out, it's also the extremist right capitalist.

The communist want everyone mixed because mixed people with no cultural/ancestral identity are easy to control, and extremist right capitalistic want mixed people with no cultural/ancestral identity because people who have strong ancestral ties to their heritage aren't anywhere as materialistic, and therefore spend less money, there's a reason why you see so many raced-mixed people on advertisements, its because those products are literally marketed to those people.

Except when she is Chinese.

But Asian women are white. It isn’t racemixing.

Nothing is wrong with it.

Boreans are a single race.

spotted the butthurt Hongkie

I guess you never heard the term best from both worlds? It is a known virtue to gain experience from many cultures. Wouldn't you say a race mix child would be more or less cultured than a child of only one race? Does this build intellect? Intelligence? Cognitive adaptability? Or does this just depend on parents capability or financial capacity?

I hate to say the word optics, but it really is all in how you look at things.

Personally I think race mixing does more good for the world than race exclusivity. We should be sharing our inheritance not selfishly excluding others from enjoying the fruits of generations worth of labor.

Go ahead and tell me you don't want to travel and see the world because that just means your afraid to go outside and see the world you hate and despise.

It turns your child into an ugly slant eyed gook that shoots up schools in white countries.

How can i find a asian qt in fucking slovenia

Just

Attached: 1446583555577.jpg (300x300, 17K)

this

Well race exclusivity is basically incest.

So there's that.

Sure, that’s exactly how I’d describe Keanu.

Attached: 7357378.jpg (627x1198, 635K)

Yeah no shit, Sherlock.

sage

Attached: tired.jpg (399x400, 47K)

>But Asian women are white. It isn’t racemixing.

this

Attached: 1537743226740.webm (960x540, 2.8M)

Friendly reminder that all races will be devoured by the African hordes unless an alliance takes place between the white man and the Asian.
Do you want to go fucking extinct or post memes?

Attached: 1349338403404042.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

Enjoy being the male version of this.

Attached: beautiful-family.jpg (640x426, 62K)

Then there is nothing wrong with roasties being attracted to black cock.

Attached: 181219161616-bank-calls-911-on-black-man-mh-orig-00001229-large-169.jpg (460x259, 16K)

>There is nothing wrong with being attracted to asian women
Said the anti-White race traitor.

>1 post by this ID
Oh look. You're a forum sliding shill.

no i don't see a problem with that since white girls aren't top tier anymore so its also fine that they go for second tier men

elliot rodger

wtf did i just watch?

what attraction?

Attached: 1535063026468.jpg (950x622, 141K)

You could get an asian

Attached: 132423584054593.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

The reality is she just got finished getting FUCKED by tyrone and his buddies.

wood berry

Degenerate. Cute, but degenerate.

We should all just mix until we are a indecipherable mix of races that begin to look more like the ayyyys with each generation.

You're literally using the words "Asian" and "White" in the same sentence, thinking they're the same? Weak bait. Reported.

Well sure if your okay with it.
Just a reminder though, asian girls who fall for white guys are no different from white roasties.
Thots with different skin color.
So dont expect a wife material from most asian girls.

I don't believe the person(s) spamming these threads actually believe what they're saying and aren't just trolling. That or they're just seething, coping mutts themselves

>There is nothing wrong with being attracted to asian women

Attached: 1538904874109.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

What?

Fucking anything past your 3rd cousin is a high enough genetic distance that problems are minimum, and it's the best for your offspring because they also receive the positive recessive traits as well. You're a faggot.

Attached: basic-pruning-steps.jpg (557x270, 29K)

It's fucking disgusting that you're even using that as an argument.

In bred fucking hill billy.

Go back to the farm, we don't need your kind on the internet of all places.

I agree OP. If you can guarantee that your only offspring will be adorable hapa girls, then okay. Hapa Boys must be aborted.

Attached: 1546486996327.jpg (266x400, 21K)

Here's your you meme flag. Not gunna waste my time with weak effort shit like this.

Attached: og.jpg (620x452, 92K)

>projecting this much

Normal people are disgusted by niggers, you fucking faggot.

Attached: 1487606817077.jpg (388x395, 57K)

1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of SE Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.
15) Didn't vote to MAGA

Attached: 2C542824-497C-481A-A790-BC81E8193292.jpg (675x637, 89K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Their skin is white retard.

Oh come on now. Your next argument is some statistic that shows that blacks commit more crime than any other race.

That's like saying that not everyone is capable of committing the same crimes.

Everyone IS capable of committing all crimes! It's kind of how the US justice system works.

You should know that our whiteness isn't a gift from God. Our features from colored hair to colored eyes comes from cousin and sister fucking. Sometimes even impregnating our daughters.

wtf my computer broke!

They aren't white. Something is wrong with their labias.

Attached: 1547747545901.jpg (2448x1764, 1.26M)

>met my Chinese gf as her teacher at one of those English training centers
>she was 21 and I was a little older.
>She had big boobs so I immediately focused on her, and she also had an eye for me.
>I could have fucked any of the girls there, as there were some hot college students outright lusting for my dick
>I chose to just be with my gf because she had huge boobs and was cute af.
>We'd try to keep it a secret but by the end everyone knew I was banging her.
>We'd sometimes go up a nearby stairwell that wasnt used and I'd pull down her panties with her dress still on and ram my 7 inch white cock in her between classes.
>One time I was pumping her hard and some random chinese guy walks in on us, but didnt say anything, we just left lol.
>I wonder if he told his friends he saw my big cock inside her and told his friends. We're kinda into exhibitionism, and I wonder if there would be people willing to watch us have sex.

>On our first date we had a nice dinner and romantic time, then I took her to my home and we fucked like rabbits.
>Made me feel so alpha to fuck a big tits chinese girl on the first date, and from then she wouldnt leave my side.
>waiting to make her pregnant now

>sometimes I make her talk in chinese while we fuck, makes the feeling even better
>she says "its so big" in Chinese 太大的

These days when people ask how we met and I tell her she was my student, people seem shocked or something, but theres nothing to be ashamed of, right?

pic kinda related, her boob size is similar to my gf's

Attached: boobs.jpg (640x853, 104K)

There's nothing wrong with racemixing with certain ethnicities.

Literally all of those except 13 apply to huwite wymyn too (for 8 they don’t even need to go anywhere)