This piece of shit went walking around with a camera crew looking for a photo op...

This piece of shit went walking around with a camera crew looking for a photo op. He literally started doing the rounds in the media and doing photo the same day as the incident.
There has to be more to this story Jow Forums
this man is not who he seems

Attached: Faggot.png (640x360, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians
youtu.be/BGpzGu9Yp6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLJLjuiRg8
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=t3EC1_gcr34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

He's a trap.

no one cares.

Chief Glowing Buffalo

He's a racial agent provocateur with a history of doing this exact thing. There's already two hours of unedited video showing him bullying his way into the midst of those kids, but the Jews won't show it and libshits are too stupid and programmed to ever believe it. When the kids walked away at the end, these race-hustling goblins started shouting "WE WON!" and calling the kids crackers.

HOLY SHIT GUYS
HE'S BEEN IN THE NEWS BEFORE

fox2detroit.com/news/native-american-claims-racial-harassment-by-emu-students-dressed-as-indians

Underrated.

kek

It's a very minor "story," but if there's an opportunity to further expose the propaganda tactics at play, it's worth it.

He looks like a sephardic jewish kike. Six million shekels says he is circumcised

>two hours of unedited video showing him bullying
so post it.. i saw him clearly walking into a group of kids like a retarded hippie in a 10 second webm, but not two hours

Is this the guy from that skrillex music video or do they all look the same?

He's a Hollywood shill and worked in a few media works.

youtu.be/BGpzGu9Yp6Y

You seem like a fuck face faggot. Kill yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLJLjuiRg8

who is the guy tweeting this?

Attached: punch.jpg (1242x1585, 112K)

The jews have arrived.

I've met this guy. he's basically my neighbor. all he ever wants to talk about is his heritage and how white people are to blame for everything. it was no shock to find out he was the one who was behind all this.

>Reza Aslan

Native SJW. Figures.

everything is the jew to an NPC like (you).

show which one of his sisters he raped when she was 14.

Attached: 16DFFD1F-81D3-4C84-B8AC-B05AED1BFB56.png (615x654, 438K)

could be. but you can't deny that all those magaturds are all puchable faces incarnated. lowlife illiterate rural inbred scum. america is the real shithole country. it doesn't even have a name, america is a fucking continent. it's a mixture of trash we kicked out, imported niggers and spics - all ruled by the jews. you must build that wall so nobody can get out and spread fatland cancer aka freedumbism.

Based and redman pilled

The left got played again by a media man

Nigger spotted

I'm ODing on your buzzwords here. You suck at thoughts.

Looks like it's time to open a can of whoop ass on you pale faces

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Why sre you ashamed of your country so much?

Chief Spreading Bull

>What is war?
>What is allowed during war?

Chief glowing flag got away with his stunt, man up and retaliate.

Kek

No, he's exactly what he seems: an experienced grievance-monger who approached what he thought would be an easy target.

I'm sure the news employed him to do it. It's a fake narrative, now they will parade this old Indian shit head around on every channel

Tell Pewds.

I dont get it mr burger, why did you not just kill them all? You guys almost had them?

Time for trail of tears 2.0

I was looking on twitter yesterday and everywhere there is this narrative that the kids were chanting "build the wall," and that's what chief spreading bull said in his interview video, at least. I've seen videos from different angles and the kids are either standing there smiling or taking part in their school chant. Is there any videographic evidence of them actually chanting about building walls? Because if there is, I haven't seen it, which is odd considering they were already being filmed and that would be the thing lefties would get the most reddit tier online outrage capital from.

Walks With Camera and Chip On Shoulder see pale face, makeum big noise.

Attached: 5E3D2814-0BD3-48AF-8AD2-0CB16EDB36B3.jpg (598x701, 130K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Expect this to be deleted and memory-holed

chief 'cant mind my own business' he must have a jew handler teaching him all the tricks

Attached: black jack russells.jpg (400x400, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=523&v=t3EC1_gcr34

TRAILER PARK OF TEARS

Attached: (you) (2).gif (500x280, 565K)

Children menacingly gathering and doing nothing. Like a pack of rabid animals they violently stand there. Truly terrifying.