What does Jow Forums think about Turkey?

I unironically really like Turkey. It is probably my third favorite country in the world. In the past I would not outright say it for fear of being reprimanded on here especially by my own ethnic brethren but I have raised above this brainletism.

Turks brought stability to the Balkans, and unlike other imperial powers like China or even Russia, they rarely sought to impose their ways on their vassals. The fact that the Orthodox nations of eastern Europe saw them as saviors from the madness of Catholics and Protestants, fellow Christians, says everything you need to know about how "intolerant" they were.
Not only that, but they brought the Arabs to heel and made jokes of them by appropriating their religion - can anyone say stability in the Middle East is a bad thing? Are terrorists somehow better than peaceful rule under the Ottomans and a civilized world?

Lastly, they were inheritors of Byzantium despite the fact that /his/ and Jow Forums retards disavow this time and time again. What did the Westerners do? They waited for Byzantium to be destroyed and would've burned it to the ground if they could. What did the Turks do? They fixed it back up, kept almost all of the structures intact, spared most of the people, and put it back on the map as a superpower under a different name.
Their only real mistake was falling for the religion meme and not waking up to secularism and science in time.

Turks are the good guys, and I for one would welcome our Turkish overlords if they ever decided to retake the Balkans (rightful Turkish clay).

>inb4 bad puns

Attached: 1545953893368m.jpg (1024x1024, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JlRq0s0Ba2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You have spoken like a true Janissary, bastard.
Go to Istanbul, convert to Islam and join their fucking military.
It's the 14th century all over again.
>What's worse than an Albanian?
A Serbian Turk sympathizer.

You are a turk or a bosniak.

Low quality bait.

Destroy Turkey....
Rebuild Constantinople!

I have niggers to worry about. So I don't think of Turks at all.

based

they are literal cockroaches while balkan gypsies are literal niggers

Turks turned the tremendous beautiful and distinct culture of Byzantine into a Muslim shithole.
If there is another crusade, none of them will survive!

Roaches all of them.

Shithole mudslime country.

No, I'm a Serb.
You're hilarious, la creatura.
>le remov kabab
Cringy Gyppo.

ehh, lets be fair, the Crusaders attacking it beforehand didn't help.

>What does Jow Forums think
>Jow Forums is one person
What are you shills sliding this time?

What do you think about milosevic and karadzic?

this.

>Gets invaded and genocided over centuries

>Children get dragged from their homes in the balkans and forced to become janissaries and convert to Islam

>Even though they got fucked in WW1 they keep trying to genocide their former/current subjects like the Kurds

Talk about Stockholm Syndrome...

Attached: 1537069081701.png (512x476, 133K)

>No, I'm a Serb.
You're a Turk with VPN. You didn't like the stability that the Byzantine Empire brought.
>Cringy Gyppo.
Keep crying faggot!
Why are there no Mosques in any of the Romanian Principalities?
Why are there Mosques in Serbia?

/thread

Attached: 51B7026A-4FEC-4FFF-8A6B-73C82EB368CE.png (500x300, 53K)

The Crusades were defensive, not offensive, so they got what was coming.

I think they're war criminals.
>You're a Turk with a VPN
I wish, man. But unfortunately I'm a Serb.

Attached: IMG_20190120_162503742.jpg (1836x3264, 1.69M)

we dont

>The Crusades were defensive
t. brainlet

All Crusades were offensive and the Crusade on Constantinople brought about the downfall of the Byzantine Empire.
The West never wanted our good being but OP faggot saying that Russians were against us it's fucking lame.

>unfortunately
indeed

> Tfw no Bannerlord

Attached: 1544062920613.jpg (482x427, 58K)

kill yourself.

You are def a roach
They are here too and they destroy everything, just like niggers and muslims

Every single day I curse God because I was born a Serb and not a Turk.

Does anybody else know this feel?

i dont think theyre war criminals, and im a roach

Yeah,they massacred Bulgarians,and straight out genocided Armenians and Greek subhumans,while bringing good food and coffee so they are based in book.

apart from the whole "enslaving children" you gotta admit that janissaries are pretty fuckin mad

Based

>t. brainlet
>said the gypsy
lol
the crusades actually were defensive though

Thanks for reminding me

Attached: 5vRXjDp.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Muh opinions.. what about the qt with the rifle? Faggots

I'm talking about the sack of Constantinople in 1204 when crusaders attacked it.

t. actually of Komnenos descent so this is relevant to me.

What do I think of Turkey?

Ha.

It's basically a country run by a upper-class of Anatolian Greeks who rule over a bunch of Persians, Arabs and other various Black sea peoples who under 1 banner unify as "Turks".

None of the LEGITIMATE TURKIC blooded nomads even exist in Turkey, the original Turkic ruling class was a minority and bred itself out with the location Anatolian Greeks in the West, and Anatolian Persians to the east.

t.gypsi

>I curse God
The curses will fall upon you and your loved ones
>I was born a Serb
I doubt that.
You can always move to Turkey.
>Does anybody else know this feel?
Certainly... other losers.

Turks came here with the sword and those who were able to fight them like the Romanian Principalities became vassals while cucks like all others became part of the Ottoman Empire.
>Did it brought stability, peace and property?
Yes, but at what costs?

If you want stability in the Balkans remember we are all Ortho-bros.

>PASOSH
They can't even spell Passport

Ok. Why have a fixed rear sight and a flip up front sight? Also, the front sight is not fully upright. I am calling thot with airsoft on this one.

Sacking Christian Constantinople was defensive?
Attacking Muslim Jerusalem was defensive... how?

Based

You fucking hun do not represent my nation, get the fuck back within the borders of your country. We should hace expeled you all after ww1.

fpbp

>Ortho-bros
I am not an Orthodog. My parents are, but I'd rather be an atheist than an Orthodog.
Nobody cares, autistic mutt.
>hun
I'm a Serb, you schizo.

Maybe the self-hate brainwash worked on some idiot from Serbia.
Gypsies are okish tier. - Look at that based French Boxer kicking cops ass.

>You fucking hun do not represent my nation,
>Memflag
He represents it more than you lmao.

Slightly better than the rest of the Middle East, but yea.. Islam.. so they are 500 years behind the civilized world.

They are light years ahead of subhuman arabs, so that's that. Also, their food is decent.

>My parents
They didn't beat you enough.

Based

Attached: 1.jpg (997x700, 291K)

>Attacking Muslim Jerusalem was defensive... how?

The Muslims held Jerusalem for almost 400 years and no one cared because they didn't really bother anyone. It wasn't until they started attacking Christians and destroying Christian holy sites on orders of the Caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah the Crusades started. They were defensive.

What ethnicity are you?

Fuck off with stability shit. I will not talk about atrocities commited or damage done to ou people permanently (looking at you), but with what carelessness turks administrated these lands. Funny fact is, that after we gained independence, we had no infradtructure, no railroads, industry, or schools. Just look at the maps of literacy in parts where Austria ruled and compare them to Ottomans. Traitorous scum, you belong on a spike

He isn't a serb, he is just a proxyfag who changes flags constantly, probably an iraqi pedo fagg who was doxxed a couple of days ago

Serb,what is it to you?

>you belong on a spike
He's a faggot and might like it.

Yes they did, but I still love Turkey because I'm not some jealous subhuman like you. I have the mental capacity to appreciate the superior Turkish culture, unlike you braindead vermin.
See

>Serb
Unfortunate for the Serbian Nation.
>what is it to you?
Your opinions are surreal.

As much as I can agree with the part with the stability, I know the costs.

I didn't say anything about stability?I don't care about stability,that shit can crash in a day.

I have no reason to be jealous of Turks little kid.
You lack the mental capacity to understand and appreciate your own culture so you cuck to the Turks.
I already told you bitch, you should move to Istanbul and be a Turk along with the rest of them.

I agree with op. Im not much for muslims but they hate refugees as much as pol does (even the non-muslim ones)

I thought you're faggot OP.
it was addressed for him.

kys Bong
this is Balkan business

>Serbian culture
Don't make me laugh. All the good aspects of this culture were stolen from Turks.

What ethnicity are you?

How many times do I have to repeat myself? I'm a Serb, I was born here, I've been living here my whole life etc etc.

Serbs are Turks.

Such as?

You're a faggot kike CIA glow in the dark nigger, ma' nigger!

Certainly not.

yes they are just like how gypsies such as you are originally street shittier poos

That's neither funny or accurate.
We do not poo in the streets, we poo in the mouths of Muslim invaders.

We wouldn't be so subhuman if we were actual Turks.

>We do not poo in the streets
false, i've seen threads on Jow Forums showcasing how Gyspies shit in street, it's no surprise tho we have gypsies in my country and they behave just like poos

can't argue with that

Other than the fact that their politicians seem schizoid I don't really have a problem with Turkey. Love their take on Western psychedelic rock and that chick is pretty hot.

As a burger you should go back to mama britain
and don't forget to rebuilt indian TIPIS, you amerilard.

Turks must be pussies if their women have to fight for them

>Love their take on Western psychedelic rock
Can you give some examples user? Actually curious

Germans must be cucks if a women (Mama Merkel) is ruling them

Thats totally fair

>(rightful Turkish clay).

our women are real fighters, yours are dick riders

t.achmed

youtu.be/JlRq0s0Ba2g

I await the time Constantinople is returned to Christiandom.

Yea most germans are cucks indeed. I see these news have finally reached the barbary coast, about time.

t. 1,65cm achmed dessen Schwester mit Hans über Türklets lacht bevor sie GERMANISIERT wird

Attached: 1475272844_kebap.jpg (599x820, 42K)

this. Roaches need physically removed.

Wow thanks for this gem burgerbro, gonna show my senpai later, appreciate it !

Based sirpbro, I’d make you a turkish cuppa anytime. I’d also help you plan to take Kosovo back.

Have that Thot attack Israel you fucking cockroaches

Attached: watermellonsellers.png (500x370, 317K)

ubij se

based

nah actually we know you romanian gypsies love shitting in the streets and love living on em as well. Its not surprising nobody likes you

If you like psychedelic I can literally bury you alive with music links lol

Zašto bih se ubio? Zato što volim Tursku? Ubij se ti, kriptosrbine.

Was just curious about turkish take on it since ive never heard of it and am generally interested in my culture etc.

Attached: WellKids.png (696x758, 1.1M)

i ask my uncle Sir Fritzl. he knows best how to handle white women

Attached: eng-fritzl-teaser-BM-Bayern-Wien-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 73K)

Not german, he's austrian, so good luck getting advice on white people from him.

Also we're talking about his deeds rn, that means he obviously was an amateur