Brazil biggest drug trafficker shot dead

Brazil biggest drug trafficker shot dead
liveleak.com/view?t=3y31_1547436601
They captured one of the country's biggest drug traffickers in Brazil, for which purpose Bolsonaro authorized in person the maximum use of the police force available to him, because although the police knew that he moved freely anywhere, he always traveled with his own security and a heavily armed and armed convoy that had repelled more than 50 attempts to capture him. Only one helicopter, one soldier of the army's artillery and one M134D machine gun that shoots 8,000 shots of .50 caliber per minute sufficed

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20-15-10-57-857_com.reddit.frontpage.png (1080x1920, 2.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg
youtube.com/watch?v=R7PqvzSwU9s
youtube.com/watch?v=uZBiNJQxtGw
youtube.com/watch?v=wyOf2ru7AAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice to hear Bolsonaro is delivering

you're not supposed to post actual politics here

Score 1 for the boys back home

very nice, now all the shitskins in the favelas pls

Attached: 1200px-Henry_Cavill_(28487498052)_(cropped).jpg (1200x1530, 236K)

I wonder if he saw em coming

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-WhatsAppImage2019-01-13at93515PM1_1547436583.jpg (720x1280, 92K)

is he okay though?

didnt liveleak go full SJW mode?

Is he ok?

Attached: 1545891558086.jpg (768x960, 79K)

AHHHHHH WE NEED MOREEEEEEEE!

Attached: 1547434260060.jpg (740x696, 199K)

sauce pls

>Only one helicopter, one soldier of the army's artillery and one M134D machine gun that shoots 8,000 shots of .50 caliber per minute sufficed.

nice

Rain of bullets and the truck still looks allright, even the glass isn't destroyed. Looks weird.
Name of the druglord?

Dead thread from the start
Get us more killings, gore 'n sheit, fuck off otherwise

Its M134D is 7.62 not .50

Pre sure there isn't anything at .50 that can even fire at 8000RPM

Dude literally got fucking obliterated

I'm a gun retard. Translation needed pls

nice

you've been watching too much hollywood.

Attached: 1524006539519.png (1490x1208, 754K)

nice

The mods did. It got to the point where they were doling out infractions for using the word “dindu”. People eventually just started calling niggers “infractions”. I used to go there often but rarely go there anymore because of the mods’ bullshit.

My happiness is beyond measures. When will Bolsonaro conquer Niggertina, for once?

Nice

Attached: E6590367-ED77-49E4-8885-1BF26A09DA62.jpg (720x469, 71K)

If the warthog can fire 30 mm in 3900 RPM, and it used to be 4200 RPM I'm sure you can make a 8000 RPM 50. weapon, though maybe not for a helicopter gunner.

Based

He saw It coming

Won't be long though, before CIA replace him.

Why do Brazilians look so fucking homely? The crazy part is this guy was probably getting all kinds of pussy.

M134D. 7.62 by 51. .30 cal. .308 round. Also, no minigun fires at 8k rpm. 6K was the fastest, but it was decided to be too prone to fucking up and a waste of ammo. Most are limited to 3k or 4k rpm. The Gau 19 .50 cal model usually runs at 2k. Article is a mess for weapon stats.

No, I've watched too many Afghanistan videos.
In Hollywood the guy would have walked out the van, and died dramatically of a chest wound

gj Brazil, I wish they did that here too and we have a fuckton of candidates.

>M134D machine gun that shoots 8,000 shots of .50 caliber per minute sufficed.

stupid spics, that gattling gun uses 7.62×51mm NATO, Rate of fire 2,000–6,000 rpm

If recall correctly I saw that pic like a month ago on Jow Forums, idk why this was posted with the video

His name was Nobrains McMushjaw

Thanks ausbro

Pretty sure he's had plastic surgery, he got that tight shiny plastic surgery skin.

He saw It coming,good riddance

Sorry, thanks burguerbro

Keep up the good work Bolsonaro!

Is max violence the way to go?

Attached: ravekittenxo.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

Brazil trump is actually following through, I’m jelly.

> 8,000 shots of .50 caliber per minute sufficed
what the actual fucking fuck

>mfw Brazil is doing what Mexico can't
Shit, good job.

Attached: 1538857474629.jpg (466x358, 35K)

Based Bolsonaro.

Yeah, except they should also do this kind of stuff to consumers of drugs too because they're also a part of the problem. Drugs are degenerate and reduce the vitality of a nation.

It appears it will end up that way.

better get a tetanus shot for that

Great to see the Philippines and Brazil taking down these commie money launderers (aka drug warlords).

Remember, Chinese communists financed themselves the same way (read about the Golden Triangle).

Maybe Brazilian article is inflating the damage to scare drug dealers? Or they are just stupid reporters. Could be both.

was he connected with the bogdanoff clan

Looked like bogdanoff crossed with jay leno

How did duerte work out yet? Even though he is pro killing every creep I would not consider it max violence.

I'm unironically okay with this. Criminals off the streets!

Fake news, no source.

He didn't receive the call in time then

GOD BLESS BOLSONORO

Dude, where are the dudes defending this dude?

>authorized in person the maximum use of the police force available to him
Awesome.

Attached: 1491142499216.jpg (750x653, 52K)

this is a shock tactic. imagine being a gangster that looked up to one of those guys who'd survived 50 gunfights with the police. then his first few days in office bolsonaro just rips all of your crime underworld legends to pieces with a fucking minigun and posts the photos for everyone to see. bolsnaro needs to be more terrifying to the average cartel foot soldier than their bosses are. doing something like this makes him so. once the foot soldiers start deserting because they realize they're just stupid outgunned under this new hyper-aggressive take no prisoners administration then the crime lords will lose influence.

this guy must have been a local fixture of power and influence and brutality for decades and bolsonaro just deleted him like an elephant stepping on a mouse

very strong move from bolsonaro. i respect his style.

Is the guy in the pic a well known drug lord? Mexicans seem to know the names of theirs like they are celebrities.

did he died?

notice anything?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-20 (2) pol - Brazil biggest drug trafficker shot dead - Politically Incorrect - 4 (454x351, 368K)

were the rounds shot from a helicopter?

How is that any different than two troop of baboons fighting each other?
Violence is not the answer.

>the call that...

Capped speed 7.62 minigun will shred people in seconds. 5 seconds of max speed fire is 500 rounds. Breathe in, breathe out normally. 500 rounds. Dudes guards were dead before they could exhale.

Rich people?

KEK
stop being so bluepilled
He's simply taking out MOSSAD's/CIA's competition

>They captured one of the country's biggest drug traffickers in Brazil
Looks like his soul may have escaped.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

when will OUR leaders realize their people want more of this shit? if Trump strafed CNN HQ like this with gunships we would treat him like a fucking rockstar?

Nice, Trollsonaro is delivering.

Attached: jinroh.gif (500x270, 1016K)

So that's what Jesus' feet looks like.

seems like the drug trade is over
wall cancelled

The absolute state of your homosexuality.

jew businessman?

Attached: 1546746119728.jpg (825x793, 131K)

This comment is true.
It is peak capitalism, it essentially reduces everything down.
Degradation of mind, culture and Civilization.
In the ancient Rome they found that a people will not revolt against the corrupt government if they have the basics of food shelter and something to ocupy their minds with ie. Entertainment.
In modern times this has been absolutely perfected through work, pubs, entertainment and fucking women hormones, the role drugs play is to degrade the already ruined Civilization even further by having people live for the next surge of chemicals alone.

If the criminal has too much connections with "the system", it is the only way.

Holy fuck those skeleton legs

>loves a JEW using lethal force on its citizens
DUMB KEK.
Look up life under (((bolshivik))) rule
We already know how this turns out
you faggots are cheering jewish tyranny
>b...but he was a bad guy
and so will ANYONE be who opposes jewish rule.
War on drugs is a (((scam)))
MOSSAD and CIA just taking out their competition.

Nope, never heard about this guy. I am pretty sure they would not bother the president for some minor thing like this.

Nongamer spotted

>M134D machine gun
Based to be honest. These guys are guilty as hell and destroy the very fabric of society. If they up armor themselves to heavily that special police forces cannot capture them and lethal force has to be used so be it.

i was gonna say, i've been looking for any news at all on this and I cant find a thing. This was posted to liveleak on the 7th.

That guy look like some colombian drug lord. They are used to get dozens of plastic surgeries to try to desguise themselves.

>pic related,
juan carlos abadia.
This nigga got 78 of them

Attached: abadia.jpg (355x222, 18K)

only sources i could find by google searching the image on liveleak

Attached: Capture.png (703x727, 147K)

Probably similar to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=f5d8eZsgKrg

Wow that surely beats Trump

Attached: cuck of cucks.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

Only spanish shit, not portuguese.

One of the links says that the picture of the guy is a ginecolological doctor who rapes girls

youtube.com/watch?v=R7PqvzSwU9s

Is that from 50cal?

There is a difference in CNN doing shady shit and lying about, well, almost everything, and a known drug lord that kills and ships mass quantities of drugs.

Well, not that big of a difference. At least the drug lord is up front about what he is doing.

Violence is the answer from which all other answers are derived.
All other answers are backed by violence because they are in lieu of violent action.
This is the foundation of natural law and the bedrock of all society.

yea im calling bs on this one then.

while I understand and cannot really argue where your comment comes from, I also reprehend your lack of enthusiasm for RWDSs taking out cartel leaders.

Absolutely based

BOGDANOFF,NOOOOOOOOOH!

youtube.com/watch?v=uZBiNJQxtGw

youtube.com/watch?v=wyOf2ru7AAk

I wish that video was longer

Not going to buff out. They roasted that convoy. Good guys taking off the gloves.