How do you feel about toxic masculinity and those that aim to change it?

How do you feel about toxic masculinity and those that aim to change it?

Attached: masc.jpg (960x838, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they a bunch of fags

>masculinity is being redefined
So masculinity is being attacked.

O K T H I S I S E P I C

Objective is to turn men into weaklings so they'll allow themselves to be enslaved

Yes goy, masculinity is not the societal glue that holds together society. Female degeneracy is.

Attached: Jap girls.gif (320x320, 1.58M)

Not that worried.

The world is a harsh place. We need to be kinder to each other.

Having said that, people who take advantage of other people’s kindness should be sent packing.

He, and the like, are strawmanning.

It's easy to ask him how often HE needed to be reminded to not assault or harass women, because I believe he's never had to be reminded of that because -- GASP -- men know not to do those things, by and large.

>t. femmy ally try hard

It seems more like harassment is being redefined tbhfam.

Women are stupid and fickle. Easily manipulated. Men, not so much. Even in the face of overwhelming subversion will still stick to their ethics and deal with situations logically.

Attached: Vinces.jpg (1140x641, 82K)

How did anyone let this turn into one giant “So guys, how long ago did you stop beating your wife?” It’s absolutely pathetic.

You guys are just upset because as a bunch of virgin neverbeenkissed manbabies, they want you to treat women better. Except you won't because you still blame them for your problems because you were too autistic to properly develop real relationships with them.

I'm laughing at you but i also pity you at the same time. You lame-o's.

Thanks fellow redditor!

Nah. Remove masculinity because keeping or redefining it, allows females to still want men to help in certain situations. Let them be masculine too and see how long they enjoy it.

Nah, they can fuck off. I never beat or catcalled any women, i don't need to be lectured by a corporation. And i doubt those virgins you mentioned even talk to women to harm them. Anyway, kys.

>being the definition of a useful idiot

honestly its sad he doesnt know what a moron he is, archetypal suicide material

yes it's quite the strawman, i don't remember it ever being fine to assault women

Ask them what kind of mental image do they have when they say "toxic masculinity" ?

If it's a white male, then THEY BE RAYCIS

Masculinity has always meant defending what you love. Getting rid of that is a hard sell, so first they will rebrand it as hating that which is different. They don't want you to love your own kith and kin any more than you love invaders here to replace them.

>The world is a harsh place. We need to be kinder to each other.
Being kind is not what will get you to heaven. Always remember that.

What people call "toxic masculinity" is simply just being a dick. Both men and women can be dicks, but I don't hear the term "toxic femininity". Toxic masculinity doesn't exist. It so very clearly an attempt to define masculinity as bad that it hurts.

The word "attack" is being redefined

My hate is going into the ass of ryan

toxic masculinity used to refer to stuff like men bottling their emotions, escalating conflicts, fear of male friends because people would think you were gay, it has nothing to do with catcalling or workplace hostility because it's not about women, twitter dumbshits expanded the word to anything they don't like

daily reminder

Attached: IMG_20180531_075729.png (720x1089, 182K)

Attached: 1547398562069.jpg (1024x1005, 132K)

"Toxic masculinity" is simply an attempt (and a rather obvious one) by the left to manipulate people into associating masculinity with the word "toxic."

Ultimately they want to do away with masculinity altogether, since it presents a major threat to the leftist project of turning all people neutered state dependent beings. So the talk about "redefining" masculinity is just about as Orwellian as it could possibly be. That faggot doesn't use "redefine" in its proper sense, and if he ever got to "redefine" masculinity it would be the "Slavery is Freedom" kind of redefinition which is tailored towards the left's social engineering objectives.

As for how I feel about it? The day of the rope cannot come soon enough.

>I know that we on the left have been twisting language, lying, and willing to do anything to get our way but this time we're acting completely out of principle with no ulterior motives and you should just believe us

They'll be subjugated by masculinity

My ID is Zip 4 ya cummy. I don't know what that is, but it sounds like something a leaf would do.

FPBP
if anyone wants a good definition of masculinity, read Rudyard Kipling's poem If:
poetryfoundation.org/poems/46473/if---

You think having effeminate leftwing opinions is going to get you a girlfriend don't you?

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 187K)

>Masculinity is being neutered into the meekest form of femininity despite women categorically finding this both unattractive and unappealing in reality
ftfy Ryan.

basically this is a case of "making white males look bad so i don't like it"

white men*

Look how the whites get cucked in the commercial
Not cool not cool bro

chatting up women is harassment when you aren't an attractive 9/10 man.

This is what you wanted?

Attached: __saaya_original_drawn_by_kirome_kamipaper__8a0336969ce52f9f029d2818a29a478a.jpg (1448x1878, 270K)

Again the same shit. Yeah, everything the guy in the tweet said is right. But we all know "harassing women" and "bullying people who are different than you" can be redefined on a whim and this is the problem, not the fact that someone wants us to stop being assholes.

>Suehimtoo
I'll pass, sweetheart.

Attached: 1547801095289.jpg (649x1000, 111K)

Women who get abortions = Toxic femininity

>masculinity is being expanded to a more loving space
>if you disagree then fuck you

>mentor
why not womentor?????????????

The elites want to erase masculinity because feminine men make good cattle.

Studies showed that masculine men are more likely to have right-wing individualist views.

>Don’t want to be treated different.
Something hilarious said at work
>offended
>needs to be treated differently
>bill fires Dave
>happy again

Women get the rope first

Attached: B1BAE1A8-2B68-45BC-AAF5-60FBF1C227C6.jpg (694x960, 48K)

cursed image

It's a made up concept by fat ugly lonely lesbians and fuck you

100% this, their entire (((agenda))) is centered around weakening men, who are the primary threat to their power

>kindness is everything
No kindness is a virtue to practice to counter the vice of Envy.
>why do they envy?

As if I care what Ryan " the White" Knight has to say on the subject. A Literally Who twatter cuck.

Attached: f5a.jpg (806x960, 129K)

who has more reproductive success?
who has more financial success?

Pro tip: shitskins are the ones who harass womynz, not conservative white men who keep society from collapsing via our labor.

Feminists are retards that import Muslims who rape/kill them.

Yet you still took time out of your most excellent and fulfilling life of having all the sex to post on a Croatian Fish Market Support forum.

Attached: 1547964807277.png (663x659, 251K)

>the word attack is being attacked
oh shit

Attached: DDe9jmjXYAAaPQ2.jpg (646x595, 42K)

>Men shouldn't be afraid to share their feelings
>Men share their feelings about Gilette ad
>REEEEEEEE

It's the same cancer hiding beneath buzzwords.

Just with the "love is love, bigot" bullshit that now lets sexual degenerates get away with anything if its under the fag flag.

I'm married

>Reddit spacing

Kill yourself faggot

Now excuse me while I viciously bully a kid for smirking. Leftists are evil pieces of shit

masculinity has never been about harassing women or bullying people who are different than you. these guys get their understanding of masculinity from the tv or something.

t. melbfag

Exactly, fucking no self awareness retards

If an ad is enough to threaten your masculinity, you should put on a dress.

Attached: 1537850812313.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Dont want a bunch of faggots and pussy hat bitches "re-defining" masculinity for me.

Mentor is rape pay me big cash and gib attention

the jew fears men who lift weights and read

The never ending stream of this bullshit is pushing me more towards the blackpill every day.

What's your wife's boyfriend like?

That means you're insecure, like, incredibly insecure, try to refute that.

>the word word is a word
What did Merriam-Webster mean by this

Meanwhile
youtube.com/watch?v=x_HL0wiK4Zc

KYS fag.

Attached: delet this 15.jpg (760x800, 115K)

>(((Merriam-Webster)))
please stop this its getting spooky

Attached: 312312431421341.jpg (551x558, 20K)

>masculinity means what feminists say it means!!
Just tell him that feminists won't reward him with sex for being a dickless twat

everyone who listens to women in any serious way is a sucker

Attached: 1527977817599.jpg (873x599, 230K)

Thanks bro, i enjoyed it

>LITERALLY WHO TWITTER

Fuck you, nigger.

what's below beta? gamma?