ITT : We breathe heavily at Redit comments about the MAGA kid

Attached: file.png (1465x1473, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: file.png (1365x793, 161K)

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: 1547987520338.webm (890x1080, 2.81M)

based

>I would have cold cocked him
>cocked him
reddit faggot confirmed.

>no children
do they take pride in being forever alone wine aunts or what?

Attached: file.png (1437x749, 126K)

Why are these people so violent lmoa

Kill them

As crazy as things have gotten the past decade this is a whole new level. The kid literally just stood there. That’s it. They’re calling for his life to be ruined because he stood there.

Attached: 6F982C37-ABC2-4D63-B2D9-F95998E0F8F2.jpg (267x274, 31K)

With Jews, you LOSE!

Attached: BD32203A-5BCE-4A10-AB50-2BB4268DD76F.jpg (563x719, 69K)

Buy guns and ammunition

Because they're allowed to be

>his life to be ruined
at the very least, they want him to be physically assaulted

Attached: file.png (1953x1109, 187K)

literally wanting to punch a kid for what exactly? wearing a hat they don't like when some chug blasts a drum in his ear

I can't wait until the gulaging and starvation of leftists. Will literally laugh as they starve and beg for mercy

lmao people straight up lying about the build the wall comments

>representation of how mlk was more successful than malcom x
I didn't realise the native was a jewish pawn

Attached: file.png (1489x869, 197K)

>typing out "ignant"
How do you do fellow blacks

wait
the media was dishonest? again?

imagine my shock

>want to assualt a minor
>call them out
>somehow youre the one being downvvoted

reddit is retarded

Attached: go.jpg (750x716, 101K)

I hate basedboys

>being cheeky and white around a glorious person of color
lost

AIM are a bunch of commie faggots. They use dishonest bullshit like the blacks have for decades. Leonard Peltier should hang.

ok
what happened? why is this kiddo spammed all over pol?
short tl dr pls

Attached: file.png (1413x721, 120K)

Attached: file.png (1413x1765, 744K)

To be fair so do I even though he did nothing wrong except being a Jew.

Attached: 3BEE715B-4876-4F88-B5F1-F0851FA2821D.gif (500x209, 2.17M)

at least some redpills are there.

Did the post get deleted? I cant find it on that sub

I would suggest out these people's previous posts.
Sometimes they are literally trannies playing internet tough guy.

Attached: rn56c8h9qzc11.jpg (650x975, 122K)

Welp. I guess its time Jow Forums. "They" are finally coming after us.

Leftists are animals that need to be put down.

I accidentally went on it yesterday and guessed the right version of events just by being level-headed and got heavily downvoted. Reddit is cancer.

absolutely bizarre

>reddit spacing on reddit

Attached: file.png (1482x1529, 294K)

This is a turning point. They're lashing out against a kid for standing and smiling because the Buzzfeed story was such a bust even Mueller said something. Every time they think they have Trump he always escapes.

So if they can't have Trump they'll go after his supporters.

pewdiepie will fix all this

wow
the media lied
no way

you can tell that leftists beat their kids.
their first reaction to anything they disagree with is to "make them afraid and feel pain" in order to correct the behavior.

newsflash, liberals: there are other ways of correcting behavior you don't like besides always resorting to violence.

Attached: 14976656_686907498144670_2568471612950264470_o.jpg (1600x1036, 449K)

this

it's actually fascinating to see people savagely defend the leftist narrative in the face of evidence

Attached: file.png (1425x1117, 185K)

It’s not that complicated, they are lashing out because they are miserable as spiteful pieces of human waste

native goes into a group of white kids with maga hats, starts banging his drum, this one kid looks at him and smiles, becomes LitErAlLy HITLeR

Attached: file.png (1421x1177, 171K)

ok
from what i get so far
>random kiddo makes shit against random nigger
>video about this goes viral
>turns out video is out of context
>full video comes up
>shows random kiddo did nothing wrong
>left and plebbit still in full retard mode
>shit hit the fan
so far correct?

why did they guild the dude lying about the native being surrounded. Do people like wasting money on being an NPC for the left

welp, i knew it.
good to know you let it go viral before showing what really happened.

there's a very high chance that admins simply mark goodthink post as gold, it has a huge effect on the credibility of any comment even if it is plain false
it's a fantastic tool for narrative manipulation

>Mao didn't personal order people killed.
It's like they never learned basic facts, this shit happened like 60 years ago. There are photos and videos of it.

Attached: cultural-revoltion.png (588x378, 277K)

That’s what happens every time

Those are nothing compared to the desinty basedboyim comments

Attached: sanity.png (843x300, 11K)

jesus

I hate reddit so goddamn much. How far up your own asshole can you get?

[deleted]

is that your signature flag in the top right corner?

Attached: fellow polacks.png (1475x599, 25K)

wow, its almost as if the same people who lied about the buzzfeed article are smearing these kids

really makes me think

MAGA kid did nothing wrong but Native Americans got shit on by God when the Europeans arrived, and got it about 1000 times worse than the blacks.

Blacks and their "culture" are high art nowadays in America, but the Indians got genocided so hard the few who are left are stuck on reservations so they don't die out completely like a near extinct animal species.

makes you think.

Attached: file.png (1353x1541, 1.1M)

Attached: sanity2.png (854x390, 9K)

I hope this is what sets off the civil war.

>just standing still is now considered racism in burgerland

First of all, there is no such thing as a "Native American". They're called teepee niggers. America was named after an Italian. It didn't exist until a white man put pen to paper.
Next, it's just like liberals to want to punch a white kid for simply existing. Who do they think feeds teepee niggers?
Finally, MLK was a theiving nigger communist and one that should have all evidence of his existence wiped from history. He plagiarized his dissertation. He is not a doctor. MLK is not his name, either. He stole that from a white man, too. His name is Michael Kang, and don't refer to that thieving nigger by anything else.

Are you going to post a link or not

Attached: sanity3.png (1041x125, 6K)

The day of the rope is coming for you soon Moarpheus.

JUSTICE 4 SMILE KID

Attached: 1545792521312.jpg (778x512, 53K)

Reddit would be so much better if you could just see how many downvotes comments have.

Whats the point of downvoting on that site if you cant see it? It only matters if you say something outside of the mob and it just censors you and sends you to the bottom of the thread basically. Reddit is a forrum site, if someone gives advice that gets upvoted, its impossible to tell if its actually useful without seeing if there are people who disagree. But this is even worse in political discussions because someone lying will always get to the top and no one can touch them (especially on r/pol)

it's actually the worst I've ever seen it, full on 1984

so enlightened

based

Tensions are way too high, especially racially

Attached: file.png (1349x1085, 163K)

Imagine wanting to behead a kid for smirking at some indian guy.

Attached: sanity4.jpg (958x125, 27K)

Fake News is truly the ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!

Attached: kUuht00m_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

the downvote mechanism only exists to censor posts that challenge the narrative, if your karma goes too low, you have a 10 minutes cooldown before being able to post again, also all posts are filtered for some words, if you try to type it's okay to be white for example, your post will only be visible to you (no notification of any sort)

What we've learned from this is that we should all wait for this sort of important news to be released by trusted and reliable sources, like Buzzfeed news.
Just to clarify, I mean Buzzfeed news, not the clickbait site.

Tbh as I said.
Most of these people are literal basedboys.
Check their accounts quite a few have pics uploaded of themselves or literally post in tranny subs about their hrt.

Attached: 1436288614088.jpg (229x221, 22K)

>be me
>be native
>see 'shocking' headline
>question it
>take 2 minutes and realize fake news strikes again

JUST

Attached: 175748004101.jpg (996x659, 134K)

The journalist at Buzzfeed news are an entirely different organization form Buzzfeed. Did you know that they were finalist for several Pulitzer prizes for their investigative reporting?

Attached: 1517474377764.jpg (809x743, 135K)

Attached: file.png (1457x1245, 263K)

Plebbit are literally niggers that don't do research, they just inhale the propaganda and then spout virtue signals out for internet points.
It's very sad to see so many whites be so compromised.

Attached: file.png (1417x1557, 867K)

Jow Forums is a board filled with magacunts literally calling for the genocide of liberals and colored people, and you are feigning indignity over a reddit comment about punching a douchebag in the face

Actually, they were started by a Pulitzer prize winner!
Buzzfeed news this is. Not the clickbait site. Just to be clear that is.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded

>Jow Forums
>during the Bush years

Attached: sanity5.png (986x679, 32K)

>kid smiles
>reddit wants to kill him

Attached: 1520247988357.jpg (1242x1290, 80K)

holy shit imagine being the person that wrote that LMAO

My Lord. These people are fucked up.

Attached: wife.jpg (640x480, 117K)

He's being cheeky my nigga

this is your brain on discord

you fucking racist bigoted homophobic cis sexist monster you don't even let innocent proud fagg...liberals LARP?!!

Attached: 1513807038169.jpg (500x357, 47K)

How dare he have a reason to smile awkwardly while my wife is at her boyfriends leaving me to look after her treasures Daquan and Mercedekisha

I saw some dumbfuck white female liberal saying that a native approaching you in chant is an honor. What a retard. No hope for them.

>"I watched the entire video, but still refuse to acknowledge that the actual facts don't line up with my internal prejudice"
wow, the left is so open and accepting of others, why can't Trump supporters get on their level??

Attached: buyers_remorse.jpg (474x355, 31K)

do they really think anyone would remember this in a week? Maybe his name is blakc listed, but he could use an alias, and if hes wealthy he could use connections to get into any school/job he wants.

This crusade to "get him" is only gonna bite the left in the ass as theyre seen as trying to destroy a kids life.

You know the liberals are winning this, right?

Yeah, that kind of open truth won't last on LeEddit, gay mods will prune that post 100%

they have like a 60% upvote number on most stories about this. People can see through it.

With the buzzfeed story yesterday, libs won at first but got humilated later. Same here.

People are waking up

Why are liberals so bad at threatening or being in the slightest bit sinister?

'I'm going to punch him until I can't feel my fingers anymore' is some real feminine shit to say. I can just imagine the bespectacled, balding, pudgy 30-something who wrote this has never been in a physical confrontation.