Daily Reminder

>this is who calls you a shill when you criticize Trump

>this is who posts Pagan Revival threads

>this is who posts about shitskins and niggers committing more crime and how much white people are better than then

>this is who posts “are *** white?” threads

And you wonder why Jow Forums is losing.

Attached: 212EE367-2CA5-4C9E-A64D-372D3DDBE8B3.jpg (737x1045, 440K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
vimeo.com/312344885
edition.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html
covcath.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A FUCKING LEAF

jews?

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: approach.jpg (783x625, 53K)

A FUCKING LEAF. ONCE AGAIN.

Hey fucking leafy!

Also, that kid doesn't speak for all of us. Just the 10% of his caliber do.

Attached: 1547475200694.jpg (500x436, 52K)

Kill all jews

Das right

>t. Ugly incles

look at those smug, self-satisfies, rich kids from wealthy American suburbia. those smirks on their faces... this are the fools that imagine themselves "Alpha Males" while they "ironically" lock their fathers car doors as they pass through a black ghetto slum...And actually they lock their doors in the poor white neighborhoods too. Conservatism is the new counterculture, they say, vaping in their mom’s house. Really they just want the doors to be locked all the time. They just want to stay in the car, okay?

Attached: DxVdvc_UwAUjw5y.jpg (960x942, 196K)

Die leaf and worry about your own country

Okay Chan. Hide

Man that video just makes them look even more embarrassing. What shits. Fuck America I’m trying to root for you but it’s getting harder and harder these days.

RAYYYCISS

HISSSS

reveal flag

Based muslim.

Now kill yourself.

Wrong.
It was me all along.

Attached: BA8E90AA-36AE-47B6-B9F5-B16EFD232708.jpg (3088x2316, 1.88M)

At least he's not a nigger

Reminder that amerimutts mock because they are afraid

Just like jews I might add

Das rite

Hypocrite. You sound awfully familiar with the setting. When did the self loathing kick in?

This kid is a literal Catholic.

Catholics are the biggest LARPers

>white kids with rich parents exist

Attached: 1494134242933.jpg (640x555, 34K)

He's a professional (((activist))) always looking to start shit.

Here's a 2 hour raw feed proving so vimeo.com/312344885

Attached: professional agitator.png (615x654, 438K)

Good shill work conflating point 3 with the other points, as its factually correct and grounded in data, unlike the others which are subjective opinions. This is advanced shilling! Great discrediting attempt and effort at trying to frame all discussion of races and crimes as the same as pagan revival threads. 9/10 opie.

Don’t you ever feel gross acting like a Jew so much?

I think zoomers are fucking great and once they’ve got rid of the leaf (who’s trying with his pathetic face plant OP to do what they do with anti-women threads every day) and got rid everybody like him (which will take a weekend, there’s only a few extremists amplified by TV and Twitter) then beased zoomers will make the Anglosphere greater than ever. They’ve grown up in an extremist plutocracy - they won’t allow you to live for what you’ve done/stolen from them.
They are ALL my children now.

Attached: E7EC08D0-C2A2-4BCF-B29D-319C15FECBFA.jpg (1125x2436, 238K)

>being a rich white kid with an intact family is an insult
Really quite telling

Fix that underbite, bro

It's more likely someone like this on Jow Forums

Attached: 1547985896762.jpg (576x1024, 50K)

Cringe and yikes

You are an actual Semite though.

I don’t see the difference between that and OP

>why Jow Forums is losing
Doubt it
kid dindu nuffin
seriously tho he literally dindu nuffin
the other kids made fun of the guys jig but he didnt even do that

t. chinlet

Die faggot

healthy young men? exptected no less. fuck you and sage

deebly goncerned

Attached: heya hoya bong bong bong.png (660x371, 340K)

>cringe
>and yikes
Slow hand clap, Pakistan.

No I’m not actually. 0 jewblood.
You yourself as an anglo have a much higher likelihood of being mixed with a Semite. So don’t project you silly heebspawn.

All you green texts are good things....

Your closing question does not follow logically.

Attached: based magapede.png (304x309, 24K)

saved

Attached: 02ac6b59347caedbc0107bda4f77ce3ba107eaaa290fc44705ef8ddb17f99c20.png (932x592, 651K)

So I guess if you are his arch-nemesis then you're a dirty old fucking indian with rotting teeth and we can all laugh at you.
Thanks. Good to know who's posting asshole.

Hahahahhahahahahaha

Attached: download (7).png (615x498, 557K)

And yet here you are acting like a jew. That’s the conundrum of you mutts. You say you hate jews but everything you say and do in your life is what a jew would do, and you only ever benefit jews with it. So really, who are you trying to fool?

Come on faggot leafy, you can do better than that.

Attached: 1547273674528.gif (405x228, 498K)

This, it's funny to see Jow Forums trying to damage control focusing only on the kid in th OP when the whole situation is one of the cringiest shit i have seen

Our future is in Gen Z mainly because a vast majority of the Millennials (Gen Y) somehow got programmed with horrible shit in their download. Gen Z makes Gen X so proud!

>knows nigs do crime
>takes reasonable precautions
>"Wow what a pussy."
God your retarded.

You left out the naked-vape buying MAGA chad.

>YnB6Wvnm
This is who post shit shill threads, while lubing his dick with maple syrup in order to make the #metoo movement species inclusive.

Muslims are Semites. You share common ancestors that all your mid brown people descended from. In fact it was your birth right to be the chosen people, a clever Jew swapped you it for one meal (the proverbial mess of pottage).
I’m blonde, blue eyed, native, had the same land in our family since the 16th century. I’m going to bang a drum in Muslim children’s faces while someone behind me shouts at them to go back. See what you’d make if it, and the media fakers.
But truth, justice and basic fairness you don’t care about. And that is why you are worthless and why you will eventually be genocided completely by our based zoomers.
The kids hate you. You’ve lost and can never win because they hate lies/liars.

Attached: A8AD1508-95EA-46E6-897E-5A832A3CA2FB.jpg (750x531, 93K)

D&C thread

posting in chr*stcuck threads

daily reminder chr*stcuck, pagang is winning

Attached: wrhibg5fvzp11.jpg (595x768, 146K)

>that jab at Pagans
Your jews just can't help yourselves can you?

Attached: IMG_2155.jpg (1023x789, 141K)

The history of MAGA:

nigs gonna nig

Attached: nigger pranks dad.gif (320x180, 1.03M)

>200432025
as long as Jow Forums still supports trump, they have lost. The man had great ideas, but is so bad at people skills and effective PR that he is now damaged goods who will never get any of these ideas done. We need to cut our loses and find someone new to back in 2020 that can learn from trump's precedents but actually have the skills to get shit done. If you continue with the Jow Forums hivemind that trump is god just cause he makes libtards cry, nothing will change in the country and everyone will just keep crying, including trump himself

das rite

This.

a bunch of kids. And these fucks wanna ruin their lives.

Go fuck yourself. /pol never supported Trump. And yet we do. That is a mystery you losers can tear your hair out over while we laugh at you.
QUANTUM MAGA. The mysteries of it all are so far over your heads you’ll always lose. Go watch TV. Then Tweet about it.

There's MAGA inbreds in here trying to convince people that the Native American elder instigated by walking towards the MAGA inbred children. While that in itself only makes sense to high school drop outs from the deep South, here's the actual story behind why he moved towards them: "Taitano said the whole incident started when the teens and four young African-Americans, who'd been preaching about the Bible nearby, started yelling and calling each other names.

It got pretty intense, Taitano said, so Nathan Phillips, an elder with the Omaha tribe, started playing his drum and chanting what she was told was a healing prayer, to help defuse the situation.

Phillips walked through the crowd, and Taitano said things were starting to calm down until he got to the grinning boy seen in the video.

"This one kid just refused to move and he just got in Nathan's face," she said.

Other boys circled around, she said. "They just surrounded him and they were mocking him and mocking the chant. We really didn't know what was going to happen there."

Phillips is a Vietnam veteran who says he served between 1972 and 1976. He is a former director of the Native Youth Alliance and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in Arlington National Cemetery." edition.cnn.com/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

So the MAGA children of incest were yelling at black people before they started taunting a Native American veteran who was trying to diffuse the situation.

Just say you hate white people and go.

How can pol lose? When it's not part of the game. Maybe do some research of your own and you might figure out those kids where being harrassed and didn't do anything wrong.

The Indian man came up to them banging his drum and they joined in and were singing with him. The point it turned awkward was when they all realized the Indian was angry and was trying to provoke them so they all stopped singing and just stood there.

shit skins and niggers do commit more crime
saying facts is fine kek

Attached: shitnigger.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>i'm redpilled in ways you can't even fathom

sorry you can't watch tv because the tax is too high, better go stop a muslim from raping your mother though!

>wants to kill jews
>someone may dox some obnoxious edgelords
>"whoa whoa there bud, easy with the extremism"

Attached: 1540242110330.jpg (576x768, 99K)

nuh nigga i hate spoiled, entitled, arrogant brats.

yeah we aren't all brainlet, just most of us it seems.

Do you do this all day or just when you have your dilations?

Contact Mr. Rowe... Nice email supporting students.

Covington Catholic High School
1600 Dixie Highway
Covington, Kentucky 41011-2797

(859) 491-2247

Principal: Mr. Bob Rowe
Email: [email protected]

>Jow Forums is losing
then why you shill here?

It doesn't matter if the native approached him.

The kids were provoking a response by being in the maga gear and still acted like scum.

They will still rightfully be crucified

Attached: images (2).jpg (266x190, 14K)

I wish I could see the one with the punchable smirk when he is told that he is expelled from school...I'd love to bathe in his tears

yeah op is a faggot

this
This
THIS

They need to hear from normal people who recognize that standing still and smiling is not assault. They usually only hear from the screaming SJW banshees and react to their insane demands.

Thanks. I'll email Mr. Rowe and see if I can get these little brats expelled.

Attached: 1541366802372.jpg (640x853, 161K)

Why didn't the indian bang his drum in front of the black Israelites to "diffuse the situation", you ignorant fuck?

>The kids were provoking a response by being in the maga gear

I hope this is b8. If not, you are completely fucked in the head.

kek @ #41
SAVED
This is pure gold

because drums are a good thing, why give a good thing to black crazy negros?

Snakes in the Church. Sometimes you gotta cut the snake's head off.

I'm a mutt so fuck you lead.

Nice selfy, Chaim.

You are more likely to be Muslim and jewish than me, Nigel.

Mom making excuses for raising her kid to be an asshole. Typical.
When will assholes recognize there are consequences for being an asshole?
It's called deflection.
When assholes get called out on their racism, they divert all your attention to some ambiguous notion that they didn't (for example) physically attack the man, which makes them completely innocent. GTFO

There’s nothing wrong with paganism. But most pagan revival threads and pagan posts are made by cringey snowniggers like in OP who have no idea what it means

Kys porchmonkey

Rolling

Attached: 4L_bvicCjyv.jpg (1480x833, 146K)

Found the suburbanite.

Attached: kekistanis 02.jpg (1030x686, 819K)

Attached: 4L_JlaOiuoo.jpg (640x730, 276K)

Fact: All memeflags are Canadians.