Lol. America not only browning but now Mexicans are becoming Muslim

Holy fucking shit is there a bigger meme of a country then the usa? I think Ukraine is the only more fake country. We must unite and destroy these fake countries like the USA, Ukraine, and even Germany in its present form.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 5.50.01 PM.png (1319x556, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nRuCk0GjzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying lithuania is a real country and not just part of russia

holy fucking shit. The white population is not only being replaced it is declining...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-20 at 5.53.42 PM.png (1433x638, 853K)

Nice straw man. It isn't part of Russia. It is part of the new world order EU neo liberalist states. Fucking dumbass. I wish it was part of Russia it would be an improvement.

You know this is propaganda, right?
No self-respecting Mexican would abandon Holy Mother Virgencita De Guadalupe.
Only wh*toids are cucked enough to convert.
Funfact: most sandnogs in the region live in or around the Caribbean, primarily the Cuckyanas.

Attached: FT_17.01.31whereMuslimsLive.png (640x651, 69K)

Kys Russobot

Dude that isn't even a fucking argument. This retard said Lithuania was not a real country and part of Russia. Not sure if this fucker has internet or if he just hasn't update his books for 30 years.

>finland
Another part of russia

>I wish it was part of Russia it would be an improvement.
Then there's also the hatred for Ukraine. You are either part of the Russian minority of Lithuania or you are posting behind a VPN.

ICE needs to start deporting these beaner kids in highschool all over California.

>whites are a minority
>shows black person
This is how you can tell is propaganda.
Blacks are dwindling in numbers HARDER than wh*toids
It's us the MexiCHADS who are conquering America.

Attached: 683f44bf1cd4e6b90be0bf1728ee75e1.jpg (500x400, 63K)

And this is a good thing.

Based Hispanic BVLL.

Well I don't like the EU and I don't like that Lithuania is dying out rapidly. LOW AF birth rate, high as fuck immigration rate. In fact funny enough I am leaving as well in 2 days. Permanently.

To where?

bye, fucking trash honkies. nothing of value lost.

Ukraine is a fake country though it was basically crafted out by the USSR Ukraine itself may be real but it should be far far smaller and split between Russia, Poland, etc.

Its okay the more brown people there are, the more quality of life will become shitty. I will be long dead and niggers and shitskins will continue to suffer without whites. Sounds fair.

No it’s isnt Mexicans are stuck at 11%. You had your time in the 90s. Now it’s Indios from central and South America.
Also this is hardcore shilling. But there is literally no white population in 20 states, D.C, and 9 territories. That white population in those 30 states the non Hispanic white population grows by 0.85% a year.

Not only Mexicans the legal and illegal immigrants are all non whites. Legal white immigrants are such a small number they are basically non existent. The jews have essentially banned white immigration the the usa, and flung up all the borders for non whites.

Legal white immigrants are 20% of immigrants.

they won't though. Their numbers are increasing so rapidly that in 2 years when Trump is out of office, I can't see a Republican winning ever again unless its the biggest cucked faggot Republican who gives up all of his space to be elected by non whites.

not the UK that is for sure. Scandinavia.

nice mental gymnastics. Does your head hurt having to go through the loops to make it all make sense? Didn't whites actually care for the future of their children and countries a long time ago?

fiuck you whats the problem with ukrainians ?

The Hispanic population has a TFR of 1.99 and grew by 1.2% between 2017 & 2018.

No they aren't they are less then 5%. Also since you consider basically north africans and middle easterners as white plus anyone else who wants to be called white on a checklist white that number is most likely 1-2% at most.

It’s a Russian Jew or Ethnic Russian

MENA are mostly boomer Christians from the 70s who make 0.4% of the US

13% from Europe, 5% Canada, 2% other parts of the world

Nothing wrong with them well other then being low iq goons other then the strange standout smart one. It is a fake territory. Just like Finland should be given more territory. The USSR. fucked over borders however they wanted. They gave Ukraine way more land then they should have. Crimea never should have been Ukraine. Western Ukraine is Poland. Eastern is Russia not that complicated dumbfuck.

We have a strict definition of white

Europe is not even white anymore dumbass. Canada even less white. and 2% from other parts? Like where Greenland?

ah yes because europeans and canadians are all white? you seem to misunderstand that black people can also immigrate to america from those countries

poles deserve no land fucking retard

Who the fuck would willingly immigrate to shituania ?

BASED.

No Strayas and Americans born overseas. Europe is 96% white. Canada 73% - 74%

Yep all those blacks from Italy, Poland, Russia, the Ukraine, and Moldova

Yes they do faggot. Poland is a real country. In fact unironically Vilnius should be Poland but it was given to Lithuania after WW1 or someshit.

>0,85
>that is anywhere near enough

The other races are multiplying at least 10 times that much tho

>believing in government propaganda statistics that is used to keep the white goys happy

Attached: goi.jpg (1920x1080, 933K)

In the US and Europe? 8.5% non white annualized growth?

poland doesnt exist its fake country he was who was given too much land , bunch of cockroaches. they will lose it so quick they will go down faster than whole baltic lietuva man , they have only 100k army including reserve to this land. its complete meme and waste of land

Trust me lots of shitskins do. It is part of the EU so lots of students. I agree though it is a shithole.

>mexican
>self respecting

Good one. It's actually an improvement for Mexicans to become muslim, at least they'll stop trafficking drugs and humans if they take the religion serious , but I suspect they'll just turn it into cuckstianity 2.0

Screen capped. Thank you for this brother.

1. That's a picture of a Latin mass
2. What

And what 30 states are those? And which has the biggest white population/least diverse ratio

How are the women there? Are they just the usual gold digging whores as in Russia?

t. Lithuania

German praising Islam
-checksout

I bet you are going to Cuckden

That’s false, according to the 1963 immigration act, it’s illegal to have more than 10% white immigrants.

>millions of Mexicans become Muslim
>suddenly thousands of jihadis are out of work, replaced by cheap migrant labor
>Syrian war ends due to daily siestas by “los freedom fighters”, Assad retakes country
>Israel warns Mexico is building nuclear weapons, demands we invade
>cost of drywall installation skyrockets as lazy beaners fall asleep praying to Mecca seven times a day
>radical mexahideen drive low riders into Taco Bell corporate headquarters
>not all Mexicans, diversity is our strength
>every time I buy salsa at the grocery store I have to take off my shoes and my kid gets gropes by TSA

Attached: 40C9A451-D56F-4697-B0A5-591739FA1D01.jpg (480x360, 17K)

What do you have against the Ukraine, faggot.

That would be illegal according to US immigration policy

>destroy even Germany in its present form
After causing the next world war, killing millions of white people and drawing new lines all over Europe, could you consider giving me back the land of my ancestors - Prussia? Thanks in advance.

Yeah whatever you can hate on Islam all you want but you can't deny its obvious benefits such as no homos , no feminazis, conservative, no degeneracy, no whores and no fucking jews in the banking system who'll charge 50% ((((interest)))) on loans

Half of all white convicted criminals are actually Hispanic. So that’s bullshit and you know it.

>clickbait vice article/video
>attention-seeking original post
>literal who country

Come on, user... Do you really need attention this badly? Where is your mommy? Didn't she hug you enough?

Black American annualized growth
>0.5%
Hispanic
>1.2%
Asian
>2.5%
Multiracial/other
>4.5%
>
COPE. They revel in how the census predicts a decline. If you consider anything the census putting out as good despite them only harkoning on negative trends faced by a portion of the white population

Someone sounds salty, maybe you should look at your own country, don’t even have a standing army you shitskin pagans

More like 2%

>calling the whitest country on earth shitskins
Fucking state of you mutt LARPers, even Afghans are whiter than you.

Attached: 1533326964821.jpg (1024x606, 73K)

Probably not as bad. But they aren't very good desu.

They single handed caused the biggest war of all time and that resulted in the deaths of over 100million whites. I agree fuck the (((poles)))

25 states do that for crime statistics we have a category on the census called non Hispanic white. That was only created 1970. There is no 1963 immigration act and the 1965 only had to do with quotas

what the fuck is cuckden? sweden or denmark I can't tell...Sweden?

Okay Muhammad, calm down. Your country isn’t any better then shitskin pagan over there

thanks for the laugh buddy.

So those crazy motherfuckers traded Santa Muerte for Allah's Black Box Discotheque? I can't say I'm too surprised if I'm being honest with you.

No.

America is dead. We'll be a third world shithole in a few decades. Most whites will be killed, I suspect. Whites are just sheep. No courage, no spine, no sense of themselves as a group. We're being disappeared. But Europe is only a few decades behind us. We'll be fucked by 2050. You'll be fucked by 2080. So don't get too smug.

>again using 'shitskin' when the country is 99% white.

Just stop posting and you'll be forgiven for this autism.

This man is an ethnic Russian. 95% of Afghans are Arab. 59% of American’s are only European.

No problem you can have Klaipeda as well. Fuck if you want go genocide 90% of Lithuanians if you really want as long as you get the jews christcucks and muslims out. along with the niggers and non whites.

we have same amount of army and our population is 1.3m. their population is 38m and army to protect their big land is only 100k, complete meme country which is gonna get over run faster than the whole baltic. they put no effort to protecting their country, they already know their fate and who they are
they didnt cause shit they are little bitches being thrown around. that country has never had real allies ever in history for reasons

Europe will never be less then 90% white.

>Estonia a actual based white ethnostate
>”shitskins”
God damn rabbi your glowing so bright my eyes are burning out of my skull.

Attached: 8806E645-DD43-4022-A2CA-91436339B872.gif (501x585, 212K)

yes but the negatives outway the positives. Fuck even the birthrates don't increase Bosnia and Albania have shit tier 1,2-1,3 birth rates.

I told you to calm down Muhammad, comprende? Follow the Quran? You ain’t better then shitskin pagan you are defending given the fact your own Muhammad goat fucking shitskins are running the country and your children

>Afghans are Arab.

lmao

Kalingrad is rightful Baltic clay.

Speak English faggot.

What are the negatives in your opinion?

Also Albanians and the whole Balkan are merely Muslim by name, trust me I know a lot of them there is no one more whorish than Albanian women and nobody as degenerate as Albanian men

Pashtuns and the rest might as well be

He's a Pashtun you idiot. Most Afghans are Caucasoids who descend from Indo-Europeans.

They're the same race as Europeans.

Attached: 828278d890065f755221e049d59e5fbb.jpg (300x250, 14K)

Fucking modern krauts

And Afghans aren't Arabs. They're Iranic speakers who come from the Steppe.

I told you to calm down Muhammad, go fuck your goat wife or your crooked tooth child and call it a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nRuCk0GjzQ

Attached: AskAMexican.jpg (800x430, 84K)

99% of the population have blue eyes you stupid fuck. You actually need to leave this site and get help. Not only are they 100% white, they are mostly conservative and nationalist.

They’re, Pashtuns, superficially white at best thanks to having a distant caucasoid ancestor yes. But to say Afghanistan is more white then the US is a little ridicoulous

'Indo europeans' Are greeks from the days of Alexander you muppet.

Conservatism is usually self defeating they’re simply nationalists

They aren't Greek. They're your ancestors, and they're Irano-Indic ancestors too.

They come from modern-day Ukraine and conquered Europe and the Middle East.

Muslims are the quintissential human traffickers as they are allowed to take sex slaves, and they have entire assassination cults around smoking hash

>Having pan-african flag
>Calling other countries meme
Wew lad

>White population is declining
What do you thought replacing means?

No Eastern European country is going anywhere, they know what it’s like to get genocided and ruled over. They have had to live through it from 1945-1991, and now that they have freedom they will fight like hell to preserve it. Saving the white race is just a byproduct of their formerly suppressed ethnic nationalism